• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • July 4th 2013 Pt. 02

July 4th 2013 Pt. 02

Over lunch, my husband tells us that if Kim were willing to move her appointment time until tomorrow morning that he was thinking it would be a good day to head to the mall. He tells us the deal is he would buy each of us an outfit from one of the lingerie stores. The only catch is that we would have to pick out the outfit and get a sales person to help us put them on and then we would need to show him and anyone else that is near by the changing room the outfit. He tells us that we can pretend that we did not know other people were around. Kim tells us she has no problem putting off her treatment to get a new outfit. We all head up and get ready to head to the mall.

On the way up, I drive and my husband is in the back with Lisa and Kelly on either side of him. The whole way up to the mall the girls were playing with his cock and having him suck on their tits or finger them. I could see Kim jacking him off from the front seat. He came and Kim catches most of his cum in her hand and then had me lick her hand clean. When we get to the mall, I tell my husband I am not sure, who is the toy, and whom is the one playing with it this weekend. He tells me does it really matter as long as we are all having fun. I tell him nope.

The first store we get to is Soma Intimates and we all head in to the store. Kelly is the first to find an outfit. It is a little yellow sheer bra and matching thong panties plus a sheer yellow robe. She hands them to my husband and tells him this is what she wants. He takes it over to the sales girl who maybe is 18 and tells her that his daughter would like to try this on. The girl looks at him like that is the strangest thing she ever heard.

She shows Kelly to the changing room and my husband follows over. The girl tells her to let her know if she needs anything and walks away still looking at my husband. Kelly takes a few minutes to change out of her clothes and into the outfit and then she asks if the girl could give her a hand. My husband finds her and tells her that Kelly needs some help.

When the girl open up the door Kelly is there with just the panties on and the bra pulled over her tits but not done up in the back. She asked the clerk if she could help her with this. The girl moves into the room and shuts the door. They spend a few minutes and then we can hear the girl ask Kelly what see thinks of the outfit. She tells her that she is not sure. She likes it but thinks it might show a little more than she wants to show. Without any warning, Kelly opens the door to the changing room, steps out of the room, and says to my husband what you think daddy does this look all right. My husband tells her to turn around and show him the whole outfit, Kelly does a little spin, and my husband tells her the outfit is just beautiful and that her new boyfriend will love it.

The clerk moves out of the room and Kelly shuts the door and changes back. When she come out and hands the outfit to my husband. He takes the outfit over to the counter, hands it to the girl, and tells her they will take it. She does not ask anything about what just happened and rings up the sale. He and Kelly walk out the store with his arm around Kelly shoulder.

When we get in the hallway, we all just start laughing and I give him a swat on his ass. I ask him where he came up with that daughter idea. He tells me it just came out of his mouth. He says he was glade Kelly played along. He tells us that was the best $180 bucks he ever spent in a store like that.

I tell him that sounds like a challenge. He said sounds interesting, what did I have in mind. I tell him that Lisa, Kim, and I would get a chance to top what Kelly and him just did and at the end whoever has the best idea would get to pick out something they have been wanting and he would buy it.

I tell them I have wanted this new pair of Jimmy Choo's. He agrees but that we need to keep the final price within reason, he did not want to be buying any diamond rings. We all agree that the price has to be under a $1000 and then head off to the next store.

When we get to Intimacy, Lisa tells us she and Kelly will go in together and she would get the sales person to help her. Me and my husband and Kim should come in and act as if they do not know them but say close to the changing room when she goes in. So they head in and we give them a few minutes and then follow.

When we get in, we can hear Lisa telling the sales woman that she needs to find something special to wear tonight. That she is going to tell her boyfriend, she is pregnant. They pick out a little outfit that is pink and white with flowers all over it. She tells the woman that she might need to try on a few different bras to make sure they fit. After a few minutes, Lisa calls over to Kelly and asks her to come over and have a look.

Kelly gets there and opens the door leaving Lisa standing there in her little pink outfit. The outfit is a bra and panty set with a matching sheer robe that just covers her ass. There are the three of us watching plus another couple in plain sight of Lisa. Kelly moves over, pulls on, and readjust Lisa's outfit. Lisa's looks over to my Husband as say "excuses me sir, can I ask you a question. He tells her sure. She asks if he finds her attractive in this outfit. He tells her she looks very sweet in it and he is sure away one else would think so also. She tells him that she was going for sexy not sweet.

He tells her she should lose the robe, and he then turns to me. He asked me if I would find her sexier with or without the robe. I say without the robe is the way I would go. She pulls the robe off and is now standing just outside the changing room with only a sheer bra and panties on.

She then looks at the guy from the other couple that is in the shop and asks him which he likes better. Before he could answer, his wife grabs him and pulls him out of the store. The sales woman comes over and tells Lisa she cannot be out her like this and that she needs to go back into the changing room. I look at the woman and tell her we do not mind. I say to me husband "do we honey" and he tells her nope not at all.

Lisa goes back in and changes. When she comes out, we are standing close to the register and Lisa comes up to my husband, gives him a kiss on the check, and thanks him for the advice. He tells her no problem, then turns to the woman at the register, and tells her that this is on him and pays for Lisa's stuff and we all walk out together. As we are walking away from the place I tell Lisa that was great and did she see the look of total hatred that poor guy's wife was giving her. I tell her I bet that is the last time she brings him into a place like that.

The next store we get to is Wolford's and I ask Kim if she wants an outfit from here or Victoria's and she tell us she never shop her before so she will try it. She tells me she will need to use my husband for a few minute. He tells her whatever she needs. My husband and her walk in the store.

The three of us follow a few minutes later. Kim is talking to one of the clerks. She is asking for something that she could wear under a blazer and look professional. She tells the clerk that if she removes the blaze the look needs to be smoking hot. The reason she say to the girl, is she has been trying to get a raise at work but her boss has not been open to it. She tells the girl that she notices that he likes to hang around the girls that dress a little slutty and she wants to change that with some new outfits. My husband acting the part of her husband tells her I do not think my wife should have to dress like a common slut to get a raise.

She tells him to watch it or she will not only dress like a total slut but that she might even let him fuck her on his desk. She tells him that she has seen the size of her bosses bulge in his pants and is sure he would have no problem pleasing her. The sale woman is not saying anything just looking at them as if she cannot believe what Kim just told him.

Kim has picked out a lacy top with a built in bra and then picks out a thong to match. She then has the woman show her the dressing room and goes in to change. When she opens the door, my husband is there and the sales woman is just on the other side of the rack. She looks at him and asks him what he thinks. He tells her that the top is totally see through and that he and everyone else in the store could clearly see her nipples and that she might as well not even wear underwear if that little piece of string between her legs is all she is going to wear.

She looks at him and says ok and pulls the panties off and says is that better and he tells her whatever. She goes back into the room and changes and when she comes back out, she hands the stuff to my husband, tells him to pay for this and that she needs a pair of stocking, and asks the clerk to get them for her. My husband pays for the stuff and we all head out. I look back at the clerk and she is pointing at Kim and telling the other clerk something. I am sure she was amazed that a wife would talk to her husband like that.

I tell them that I am not sure I could top any of their stories without being arrested. The real reason was I just wanted each of us to get an extra prize and did not want to hurt anyone's feeling for not winning. I look at my husband and ask him if we can call it a tie and let each of us pick out a prize. He tells me that he was really looking forward to seeing what I would come up with but he could let it slide. He did say that I would owe him one.

I ended up with my new shoes. Kim got a jacket and skirt to go over her new top and panties from Neiman Marcs. Kelly picked up a great new bikini from Speedo's, and Lisa ended up with a big terrycloth robe from Ralph Lauren. After a great dinner at the Capitol Grill, we head back to the cottage.

We get back to the cottage around 8 p.m. and I notice Frank has his light on and I tell everyone that I think us girls should head over and make Frank's night. Lisa and Kim agree but Kelly says she is staying that it is her time for a spa treatment. So we head in and the three of us get dress up and head over to Franks. As we are walking over, we pass Kelly as my Husband is massaging her feet and I tell her to have a good time. My husband tells us not to worry he would make sure she was total satisfied.

I knock on Frank's door and when he opens the door, he tells me to come in. I ask him if it was all right that I asked a few friends to come with me. He tells me who in their right mind would complain with a beautiful group of women like this comes to visit. He shows us in to the living room, than gets drinks for everyone. We spend some time talking about today. He tells us about his fishing trip and we tell him about are trip to the mall.

When we get to Lisa's part, she stands up and shows off her little outfit she got. Lisa walks over, stands right in front of Frank and ask him what he thinks, and he tells her it is very lovely. She leans down, gives him a big kiss, and lets her hand run over the front of his pants. She tells him I guess you are not lying with a lump in your pants like that. She then turns around and sits on his lap and pulls his arms up around her. It only takes a few moments before he has his hands on her tits and is playing with her nipples through her bra.

Kim moves over in front of them, reaches around her, undoes Lisa's bra, pulls it off, and then starts to kiss Lisa while Frank keeps play with Lisa's nipples. Kim starts to rub Lisa's pussy and Frank's cock. I move behind Kim and remove all of her cloths and then mine.

Once I am done, I ask Frank if we can move into his bedroom. So we all head into his room and between the three of us, we strip Frank's cloths off and lay him down in the center of the bed. Kim and I lay down on either side of him so that are tits are at his face level and Kim has him sucking on her tit while her and I kiss each other. Lisa has moved in-between Frank's legs and is sucking on his cock. Kim then move up and straddled Frank. She then lowers her pussy onto his face. I stand up, lean against the wall, and pull Kim face into my pussy.

Looking down I can see Frank licking Kim's pussy and watching her lick mine. Lisa has now moved up and is on top of Frank and is slowly fucking him and playing with Kim's nipples. Kim is the first to cum and she rolls off Frank. I kneel down and lower my pussy right onto Frank's mouth. I lean over and Lisa and I start to kiss while Frank is fucking her and eating me out.

Lisa is the second to cum and when she moves off Frank I bend down and get in a 69 position with Frank. I start to work up and down on his cock quickly and can tell he is ready to cum. As he starts to cum, I take him the whole way into my mouth and hold the head of his cock in the back of my throat until I feel him stop cumming. I then slowly keep sucking him until he brings me off with his tongue.

We all play around a little longer with each other and Frank. When he cums a second for the night in Kim's pussy he tell us he is done and thanks us for a great night. We all give him a kiss and head back over to my place.

When we get there, my husband is just painting Kelly's toenails. He asks us how Frank is doing. I tell him I think it might be an early night for old Frank. I tell him that I think that might be one memory Frank's will remember for a long time. The three of us climb in the hot tub and watch as my husband finishes up Kelly's nails and then start to lick his way up her legs and soon has her legs over his shoulders and is licking her pussy and playing with her tits. Once again, he keeps it up until she has had multiple orgasms.

This time when he bring her and puts her in the tub he moves over to my side and tell me that he thinks I might owe him a favor. I have him sit on the edge of the tub and I suck him off and let him come in my mouth. When he is done, we all sit back and relax for a while. He asked everyone if they had a good time and everyone agree it was a great day all the way around.

When I was ready to head up to bed, I asked who was interested in coming with me and both my husband and Lisa came up with me. We climb into bed with Lisa between us. My husband and I both start sucking and licking Lisa tits and he is rubbing her clit while I am fingering her asshole and pussy getting them both wet. My husband then lifts her up on top of him so she is laying face up. He works his cock into her asshole and I move between their legs and start licking her pussy and playing with his balls. I can feel her shaking through her first orgasm but neither of us stops working on her. He cums in her ass and pulls his cock out. I have her roll over and start to rim her asshole out with my tongue and rubbing her clit. It only takes her a few minutes to cum a second time. I climb up, give her a kiss, then roll up next to her, and fall asleep.

When I wake up in the morning Lisa is down sucking on my husband's cock and he is just sitting back and enjoying it. When he cums, I bend down and give her a kiss. Then we all clean up and head down stairs. We find Kim and Kelly asleep on the sofa in the family room naked and wrap in each other's arms. My Husband gives Kim a swat on the ass and tells her if she want breakfast before here treatment that she better get her ass moving.

After breakfast Kim and my husband heads out to the deck for her treatment. Lisa, Kelly, and I all shower and play around doing each other's hair and trying out some of my makeup. I have a massive collection of Mac and Dior products. After an hour or so, we all head out to lie in the sun. As I am putting my suntan lotion on, I can see several boats that I am sure can see that the three of us are topless but I just lay back and do not pay any attention to them.

I must have fallen asleep for a while. I come awake when I hear Kim moaning and telling my husband to suck her clit harder. I look around and can see my husband going down on her and playing with her tits. I also notice a boat that is just going by and can see the guys watching the action. I give them a wave and they all give us the thumbs up.

My husband carries Kim over to the tub but she has him put her down next to it. She then leans over and points her ass right at him and tells him to fuck her and that she wants to feel him shoot cum into her pussy. So I watch as my husband moves up behind her and slides his cock into her. He then grabs her hips and starts to fuck her hard. He pulls her back onto his cock as hard as he can with each stroke. My husband then grabs her hair and pulls her back onto him hard as he lets his load shot into her pussy. He pulls his cock out of her pussy, pulls her around, tells her to clean his cock off, and pushes it into her mouth. She lets him slide it in and out of her mouth several times before they get into the tub.

After a while the rest of us join them in the tub and just kick back. Lisa and Kelly plan to leave after lunch and Kim say she has to head out this afternoon also. I tell them that I think my husband has been a good sport all weekend and that I think we should all help to give him a massage. Everyone agrees and we get him on the table and each of use picks a different area to work on. Lisa and I start with his feet and Kim and Kelly are working on his hands. Each of us begins to work our way up his legs and arms. When I get to his cock I oil it up and Lisa and I take, turns letting him tit fuck us. Kelly and Kim are rubbing his face with their tits and letting him take turns sucking on their nipples. When he cums, he shots his load onto Lisa's tits and face. We then have him roll over and all four of us work on the back of his legs and back.

When we are done he gives each of us a kiss and then we all head into the house for lunch. After lunch Lisa and Kelly, head out. Kim leaves shortly after they do. Before my husband and I leave, I get him to give me one more massage treatment. As I get on the table I notice Frank is out and wave to him. My husband tells me throughout the massage that Frank is just watching.

When my husband starts to go down on me, I look over and Frank is just watching. I give him a wave to come over and he gets up and moves over to me. I tell him to pull is cock out and let me suck him as my husband is getting me off. By the time, he has his cock out I have already had my first orgasm and getting close to cumming a second time.

As Frank starts to fuck my face, my husband has moved one of his hands down to my asshole and is fingering it. Frank starts to play with one of my tits while my husband is playing with the other. This puts me over the top and I have my second orgasm. When I come back down from this, my husband rolls me off the table and has me lay across it. He then starts to fuck me in the ass and Frank has moved back to fuck my face. Right when Frank is starting to cum, I pull him out and jack him off so that he can see his cum hitting me in the face. Shortly after that, I can feel my husband cumming into my asshole. My husband and I move over to the tub and climb in. I tell Frank thank you for helping me out and he heads back home without saying much.

That is how I spent my 4th of July holiday.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • July 4th 2013 Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 490 milliseconds