• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Non-Erotic
  • /
  • Greg & Catalina

Greg & Catalina

I want to give a big fat thank you to anonymous readers as well as the members on lit who have given me interesting and helpful feedback. You are truly appreciated. I specifically want to happily acknowledge betrayedbylove who seems to have read quite a few of my stories! Anyway, enjoy the story.

*****

"You never paid me any attention." he said to me pointing a finger in my direction.

"I gave you attention."

"Yeah well not enough of it." He accused once again.

"Seriously Greg, that's your excuse?" I scoffed, narrowing my eyes at him.

"Lina a man has needs. I didn't mean to cheat on you. It was a one night stand with a nameless girl who doesn't even matter. I honestly don't even see why this is still a hot topic it was three months ago."

"When men cheat all should be forgiven and we shall move on but let a woman who's in a relationship step out suddenly it's disgusting and unforgivable."

"It was a one night stand."

"I can't keep forgiving you every time you do something stupid. This is the fourth girl in the last two years."

"Look honey, it won't happen again." he said as he grabbed my shoulders and encouraged me to look up into his hazel eyes.

I nodded my head in response as he pulled me into an embrace. I hope he's serious this time. When our bodies parted we just stared at one another before I broke the silence.

"Look Greg, I know there's always going to be temptation but you can't just give in. We've been together twelve years and married for ten. If I've been loyal to you since I was 20 you can do the same! Sorry if I'm not in the mood for sex every night but we are parents to one year old twins, a three year old, and a seven year old." I reminded him.

***TWO YEARS LATER***

A lot has changed in my life in just a couple years. My parents both died in a car accident thanks to a drunk driver and my husband's career as a real estate agent is basically in the toilet.

On the bright side Greg has been faithful and I recently made partner at the firm I work for. It's kept me pretty busy lately but I don't mind.

It's Friday night and i'm pretty excited. I've got the weekend off to relax. My four lovely children

Gianna, Cody, Conrad, and Ginger are all asleep and the house is pretty quiet. Greg & I are indulging in sushi in the dining room and all you hear is the sound of our forks clicking on the glass plates.

"What's with you lately?" He asked suddenly.

"What do you mean?" I responded with a question.

"I just feel like you're never at home and when you are it's like you have no desire to spend time with me and the kids."

"Well excuse me if I have to work."

"I think it's great that you're uber committed to your job but it's been fully consuming you lately.

It's like that's all you care about."

"As it should be. I love what I do and it pays the bills. I mean, food has to be put on the table somehow."

His eyes cut into narrow slits at my last sentence. He knows it was directed at him.

"What's that supposed to mean?" he asked.

"You and I both know that currently your career is total shit and that you've morphed into a stay at home dad."

"So you're kicking me when i'm down."

"I'm not kicking you. I'm just saying that i'm not fond of your complaints. I can't give you, the kids, and my job 100% all the time. You don't know how stressed i've been."

"I'm stressed too. My career is at a stand still and I have to deal with the kids all day and night."

"Yeah well I'm trying my best not to break down because my emotions are still scattered due to my parents demise. I have to pay all our bills AND keep food on the table! On top of that i'm doing my best to be a loving wife and active mom so excuse me if I am unsympathetic to your feelings."

"So because you're bringing home all the bread my feelings don't matter."

"Do you ever decipher anything I say correctly?"

I asked more so to myself than him.

"Goodnight, Catalina." he said dismissively as he left the dinner table, leaving his plate of half eaten sushi on the table.

"Wow, what a lovely dinner that was." I murmured sarcastically as I watched him stride upstairs.

***A WEEK LATER***

It's Friday night once again and I planned to relax but, like last time, I couldn't. I got home from work at 6:30 today. Five minutes after my arrival Greg said he had to make a run to the store and left out. Before I know it it's after twelve a.m and Greg's not back.

I called and text him repeatedly but no answer or reply. I sighed as I got sent to voice mail for what felt like the hundredth time. I decided to dial his cell one more time before giving up and to my surprise, he answered!

"Greg, oh thank goodness you're alright!" I exclaimed.

"Yeah, of course." he responded, sounding amused.

"Well you haven't been answering my calls or texts."

"Sorry, was and still is, out with the fellas."

"That explains your loud background, huh?" I asked with a fake laugh.

"Yeah, see you when I get home." he said.

"O-okay." I stammered as the conversation abruptly ended.

***SATURDAY, 10:00 P.M.***

"So nice of you to grace me with your presence." I stated sarcastically as Greg FINALLY arrived home after leaving yesterday evening!

"Where's the kids?" he asked, ignoring my statement.

"Sleep, it is late at night you know."

"Lina, I don't feel like doing this with you right now." he warned.

"Then don't." I told him.

We stared at each other silently for a moment before I gave him a knowing look.

"What?" he asked.

"Who was it this time?" I asked, moving a strand of my shoulder length, wavy blonde hair out of my face.

He arched a brow in "confusion" at my question after running a hand through his dark brown hair.

"The girl you slept with today, or yesterday." I told him matter of factly as I watched guilt form across his face.

No response. He was silent.

"Horrible." I said as I allowed my now glassy blue eyes to lay into him with disgust.

He couldn't even face me. Now he was looking down at the ground. I got up off the couch and approached him slowly. He lifted his head.

"I'm sorry." he told me.

"You most certainly are." I responded.

****SUNDAY, 2:00 P.M.****

Greg is out at the park with the kids while I am straightening up the house. I'm almost completely done when I hear the doorbell rings. I open the door to find a woman on my doorstep.

"Can I help you?" I asked.

"Hi ma'am, I am detective Norway. Is there a man named Greg Reivers living here?" she asked.

"Yes, he's my husband. Why?" I asked.

"He's being accused of drugging and raping a 19 year old girl."

TO BE CONTINUED...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Non-Erotic
  • /
  • Greg & Catalina

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 488 milliseconds