• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • Splash Week 01

Splash Week 01

12

Barbara woke up to a loud splash just below her window. She glanced at the clock on her bedside table. Six am. Monday morning.

"I am on my first day of holidays and I wake up at six in the morning!" She was pissed. She kicked off her covers and walked up to the window to see what caused the splash. Looking out of the window saw her neighbour Mr Kelly, doing laps in his backyard pool. He was a retired military person of some sorts and he kept himself in a great physical shape. He was a Major Sergeant or a Sergeant Major or something like that. She did not know and she did not really care. But this morning, there was something different. She was hypnotised by his powerful strokes as he quickly made his way up and down the lap pool in his backyard. At first Barbara though that he was swimming naked, but as she watched him straighten up and turn around, she saw that he was wearing very brief swimmers. The idea of seeing him naked turned her on. She wandered what he would look like down there, but he did not stop long enough for her to have a good look. Barbara never saw a naked man. Not one fully grown. Not one as well grown as this man was.

Barbara was not a very pretty girl. A little pudgy, with straight dirty brown hair and brown eyes she did not really turn heads. She was an only child of very conservative parents and she never found it easy making friends or meeting people. She managed to get through school. Not the greatest of students. Just one of the pack. Last week she finished her final year exams. On Saturday, her parents took her for a celebratory dinner in a fancy five star restaurant. She sipped some wine and really enjoyed the fancy food and the attention from her parents. On Sunday they all went to church and after had a special barbeque lunch at home.

Now it is Monday morning. Still three weeks to go for the school holidays to start for the rest of the younger kids and Barbara realised that she had nothing to do. She did not have many close friends. None so close that she would call the daily for a chat or to hang out with. They met at school, but now there was no school, and she realised she did not even know where some of them lived.

Also, some of the kids from school were rich and the parents send them on a holiday abroad. Some were poor and already organised summer work. Barbara did not have to work. Her parents made enough money, but not so much that they could send her for a holiday. So now she was at home, alone, with nothing to do.

Barbara headed for the bathroom, but when she returned she continued to stare at Mr Kelly swimming laps in his pool. For 30 minutes, she watched Mr Kelly swim laps in his pool. At exactly 6.30am, Mr Kelly stopped, walked out of the pool and dried himself. She could not see him properly, because he was now hidden by a tree growing on the fence line, but she still watched him towel his body vigorously through the leaves and then hang the towel to dry on the clothes line. He disappeared inside his house. The show was over.

Barbara dressed in a T-shirt and shorts and came out of her bedroom and down the stairs to the kitchen for breakfast. Her mother was already getting the lunches ready for herself and the father, while quickly trying to eat her breakfast. They exchanged good mornings as Barbara started foraging through the pantry looking for a suitable breakfast. She pulled out a cereal box and made herself a bowl of cereal with some fruit.

"Mum," Barbara started, carefully chewing on her cereal. "Can I go and buy myself a swimming costume?"

"But we do not have a pool," her mother answered, "And you know how dangerous the public pool is. And with all the poor children going there now. There is either too much chlorine in the water, or you end up catching some nasty virus." She finished her speech, totally ignoring the snobbery of her remark and the contradiction of her logic. She packed the lunch for her and her husband and disappeared to finish getting dressed.

In the meantime Barbara's father walked in, already fully dressed and ready for work. They exchanged their morning hellos and he sat down to eat his breakfast.

"Dad," Barbara started again, "Can I go and buy myself a swimming costume?"

"What did your mother say?" he replied cautiously.

"She said to ask you?" Barbara skilfully replied.

"Well, you know I do not approve of people parading themselves half naked in public. You can buy it, but only for the back yard. And you know we do not have a pool. And I definitely do not want you to go to that public pool. That place is a disgrace. I think the government is set to build a new Sodom and Gomorrah in our town."

Barbara fell silent. She knew the story. She heard it before. Lots of her friends went to the public pool, and they were fine. They did not catch some horrible disease, nor did they expose themselves in public, for the whole world to see. They had change rooms, and it was forbidden to swim naked in the pool. She knew, because last year she managed to talk her way onto the house swimming and learned how to swim. At the same public pool her parents were so adamantly against.

She managed to persuade her teacher how desperate she was to learn to swim and how her parents did not understand. Eventually she faked the permission slip signature and the teacher did not push the story too far to confirm that the signature was genuine. She even loaned Barbara a pair of swimmers, because she actually felt very sorry for her and was keen to teach Barbra to swim. In the end, Barbara's parents never found out. But now, she still did not have a costume to swim in.

She finished her breakfast in silence, watched her parents pack and leave for work, telling her to enjoy her break, because in three months, she will be back at university, studying again.

"Time to recharge you batteries dear. There are plenty of leftovers to eat in the fridge for you. See you tonight for dinner," her mother told her. They both kissed her goodbye and drove off in the one family car, leaving her alone in the empty house. It took Barbara three hours, to build up enough courage to walk out of the house and knock on the Mr Kelly's front door. It was the 11 o'clock chime, that finally made her decide to overcome her shyness, and give her the courage to go.

His front door were painted dark brown and looked extremely solid. She reached out and banged on the door using the heavy brass knocker. The noise frightened her and the knocker slid out of her hand and banged on the door again. She froze at the additional noise the knocker made as it slipped out of her hand. Will he get angry at her impatience? She was starting to worry, but after a while, she realised that he may not even be home. She banged again and again but there was no sound emanating from the house. The curtains were closed and the house was quiet.

She walked back out onto the street and looking down the street, she saw Mr Kelly getting onto a bus to the city. No swimming at his pool either. Dejected she walked back to her parent's house and up to her bedroom. Longingly she looked at the pool next door and then fell face first into bed. She was not sure how long she was there feeling sorry for herself and her loneliness, but suddenly an idea popped into her head. An idea, which changed her life forever.

She realised that because there was no one around, she could easily climb the fence to Mr Kelly's backyard, enjoy the pool for a moment and then climb the fence back home. Not wanting to waste any more time, she walked out into the backyard, took one of the garden chairs and put it against the wooden fence. She stood up and surveyed Mr Kelly's Backyard. The bus ride to the city is at least 30 minutes, and another 30 to come back, plus whatever time it will take for him to do whatever he had to do in the city in the first place. She knew she had plenty of time.

She lifted her foot onto the fence and found that she could rest it on the other side on one of the horizontal mounting frames. She was not very skilled in acrobatics, but she managed to climb over the fence and land into Mr Kelly's flower garden. Her landing did not do too much damage, but now proceeding much more carefully, she stepped around the flowers and up the footpath around the pool. She walked up to the house and just to make sure she was safe, she knocked on the back door and listened for any sounds from the inside. She tried the handle, but the doors were locked and would not even budge. Satisfied, she wandered back down to the pool.

She kicked off her sneakers and socks and stuck her foot into the pool. The water was still cold. It was still early summer and even if today was pleasantly warm, there were only a few warm days and not enough to warm up the water. Not enough to warm up the pool. But she was hot and sweaty, the air was hot and humid, and the cool pool water was very inviting.

She sat on the side of the pool and dangled her legs in the water. She did not want to splash too much. She was still dressed and did not want to get her shorts wet. How would she explain the wet clothes to her mother? But she had an idea and as she slowly rolled it around her head the more excited she became at the very thought of what she was considering. Finally, her mind settled on a solution, inspired by something her Father said that morning about exposing bodies in public that gave her the idea. Well it was the exposure to the public that my father objected to. And I cannot get my clothes wet, because my mother will find out and freak out. And I cannot buy a swimming costume to use.

But this pool is very private. The only house or a window she could see was the window of her own bedroom. All other houses were well away and too low to see over the fence line. So if I take my clothes off here, in the privacy of Mr Kelly's back yard, this is exposing on self in private. Like undressing to take a shower or a bath at home. There is no one to see me here either.

The idea of swimming naked suddenly possessed her. She was taught to always dress conservatively. Even at home and in bed she would wear full length pyjamas. Now, she was going to undress out here, in the full sun, outside, in the open. The T-shirt came off easily, though her bra was a little harder. She stood up and carefully slid down her shorts, trying not to get them too wet from the water on her legs. The undies came off easily. She realised that when she did not think too much about what she was doing, the clothes came off a lot easier. Now she was standing in Mr Kelly's back yard only in her bar. She reached behind and loosened the hook on the bra. Her breasts were not the prettiest. She turned eighteen six months ago, but she never had the perky breast young girls are expected to have. They were soft and large near the nipples, but there was nothing behind them. The weight of the front of the breast has stretched the skin behind, and now they were a little loose and droopy without the support of her bra. Never mind, there is no one here to see.

She made her way back to the water. Her legs have gotten used to the cold and it was easy to get back into the pool. When she reached her upper thighs, it started to feel cold again, but she made her way down the steps and soon the water was above her waist. Her nipples already in the water, and her breasts starting to float a little, swaying to and fro, as the waves in the pool played with then. Barbara was never this excited in her life. She felt her body tingle from head to toe. The pain of the cold water stimulating her skin. The waves playing with her breasts. The excitement of breaking so many rules. Here she is, stark naked in her neighbour's pool. Without permission. Against the rules of her parents. She immersed herself in the water up to her neck and took a few careful strokes to the other side of the pool. Panic. The pool, suddenly deep. She could not reach the bottom. A few panicked stokes. She struggled. A few more attempts at swimming. She struggled some more, until she reached the safety of the other side of the lap pool.

She was shivering from the cold and from the pent up excitement. Her breasts felt like never before. She touched them. Her nipples hard as never before. Almost painful to touch. But she touched them anyway. The pain was nice. The excitement rising insider her. She reached down between her legs. Her little mount. It was also hard. Oh so hard. Poking out between her lips, the hood stretch out. It was too sensitive to touch as well. She moved her fingers around. Stretching the skin this way and that. Not touching directly. That felt so amazing. Pulling and pushing this way and that. She felt wet inside and she knew it was not the pool water. She was not able to control herself. The fingers accidentally touching her clit. Just brushing it. Pain again. But nice pain. Her hand could not stop. She knew she should swim back but the pleasure was too much. There was no more pool. No more cold. No more outside. No more sun. It was just an intense pleasure as her body convulsed in one of the most powerful orgasms she ever experienced.

Barbara was still a virgin and she never let a man touch her private parts, so her only orgasms were brought on by her own hand, but this was not something that she would do regularly. It was only when the feeling was a little too overwhelming that she decided to rub one out, as they say, and get it over with. But the strength and the powerful feeling of the orgasm she just experienced was something she knew she will have to try to experience again.

It took her some time to recover from the orgasm, and for her insides to stop twitching. Her nipples were still as hard as a rock, and just as sensitive as before. She made a few more stokes back to the shallow end of the pool and rested a bit more as the movement, and the play of the water on her breasts and between her legs made her excited again. She thought she would orgasm again just from the movement of the swimming stokes.

The water did not feel as cold as it did before and after she rested a bit more in the shallow end that was warmer anyway, she did a few laps of the pool, slowly getting back her confidence, remembering the swimming lessons from a year ago. She was not sure how long she frolicked in the water. She realised that she did not have a watch on her and had no idea what time it was. Or indeed how long before Mr Kelly returns home. One part of her found the idea of waiting for him exciting, but having already orgasmed once, her sensible brain was making her a little more cautious. She walked out of the pool, and realised that the one thing she forgot to bring with her was a towel.

She decided to dry by the side of the pool, so she stretched out in the sun next to the pool, waiting for her body to dry. Exposed to the outside air, she was starting to feel cold. The sun was not hot enough to dry her quickly and the gentle breeze was sending shivers down her back. Shivers that were pleasantly reminding her of the powerful orgasm she had earlier. But her naked body was also feeling extremely vulnerable. Her ears listening to every noise in the neighbourhood. Listening for signs of people coming. She could no longer relax. The anxiety of being discovered, naked, at the neighbour's pool was distracting her from being able to properly relax. To even consider giving in to her second orgasm.

She sat up looked around and spotted the giant towel that Mr Kelly used to dry himself with in the morning. It was on the line, dry now. She stood up, and used it to towel herself dry. Almost reluctantly, she put on her bra and undies, her shorts and T-shirt. Fully dressed she felt warm, protected and safe, but her body was still tingling from the cold of the pool and the massive orgasm that she experienced there. She though she heard a noise and now her nerves gave way and she bolted for the fence and without thinking swung over to the other side, landing on the chair and then falling off onto the grass. She picked herself up and laughing, she put the chair back in its place. She ran back to the house and closed the door behind her. She as safe. The release from the danger of getting caught has passed. The knowledge of breaking so many rules without permission and getting away with it made her tingle all over again. Now she could fully concentrate on her excitement. She headed up to her bedroom to see if she could make herself orgasm again. She knew she could.

This time it was a lot slower. She took her time and worked on the nipples that were still hard from the cold water, but not as sore as before. She enjoyed the empty house and let loose her screams to announce to the world just how much she enjoyed her second orgasm. She drifted off to sleep as the post coital bliss settled over her, sleeping spread eagle naked on her bed. The open window and the warm summer breeze woke her up. She felt amazing. Relaxed and calm, she realised that she was hungry and decided to head down to the kitchen. When she got out of bed, she dressed and stopped by the open window. Barbara glanced out of the window at the neighbour's pool. It looked the same as always, yet she could not help but feel that something has changed. Did she leave any tell-tell signs that she swam there? She could not see any, but she felt like she will be discovered.

Down it the kitchen she made her lunch. It was almost three o'clock and she was starving. She sat down at the front part of the house in the TV room. She put on a movie and started watching it as she ate her lunch.

Not too far into the movie, she heard a noise. It was unmistakeable. Mr Kelly is coming home. He walked past the front of the house and turned into his house. He only just now returned. Barbara's mind raced with many different thoughts.

I could have swam some more. I could have had the second orgasm by the pool. Is he going to find out I was there? What would he do if he did? What would I do?

Barbara turned red from the imagined embarrassment. But there was also the tingling and excitement. Should she try for a third orgasm in her bedroom? Should she scream like last time? Would he hear her? Would I turn him on? Her mind kept thinking and planning and considering and she did not pay any attention to the movie she was watching.

The next morning Barbara woke up to the now familiar splash at 6am. She quickly got out of bed and stood by the window, watching Mr Kelly swim laps in his pool. She kept pinching her nipples, feeling the heat and the wetness gathering between her legs. He finished in exactly thirty minutes and towelled himself dry. It was then that she remembered that she used the same towel yesterday on her own naked body. Her hand wondered down to her clitoris, and it only took a few gentle tugs on the skin around her clit for the orgasm to start. She had to run to the toilet, because she was afraid she would pee in her pants. She quickly returned back to bed. She avoided meeting her parents this morning. She was afraid that they could see some change in her. See the secret that she now carried. The secret that excited her down to her toes. No. Not her toes. Her clitoris. The secret that made her orgasm now two and three times a day when before she would do it two or three times a month.

She drifted back to sleep again and woke up just as randy as before. The house was silent. Her parents must have left for work already. She walked down to have her breakfast. After breakfast, she decided to get dressed, but instead of heading back to her bedroom, she undressed in the kitchen and completely naked walked through the house. That excitement and the tingling feeling came back so instead of getting dressed, she decided to stay naked. She put on a movie and settled in front of the house, waiting for Mr Kelly to leave.

With the usual military precision, ten minutes to eleven was the time when he marched past the front of her house towards the bus stop. Barbara wanted to make sure he gets on the bus, and knew that she could not walk out naked on the street. She raced up to her bedroom, quickly dressed in the T-shirt and shorts form yesterday and raced back down. She carefully opened the front door and sneaked out onto the street. She could still see him standing at the bus stop. She remembered that yesterday, the bus arrived after the 11 o'clock chime, but today it seemed early. The bus came and Mr Kelly got in. "The bus must have been early," Barbara thought to herself, as she just heard the chimes from the clock inside their house.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • Splash Week 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds