• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Late Night Changes Ch. 02

Late Night Changes Ch. 02

Back at her desk, Helen slumped in her chair, her body still tingling from her recent orgasm.

"Wow, that was amazing!" she thought to herself. "I wonder who that guy is?"

She turned her head to the side as she heard the sound of the telecom room door open and close. The sound of footsteps got closer, and she almost jumped as a cheery male voice broke the silence of the deserted office.

"Hi there! I thought I was the only crazy person here this early in the morning," said the mystery man as she turned her chair around to see him.

"I should probably introduce myself, I'm Jim, and I'm new to the team as of last week," he said with a grin on his face, and stuck out his hand in greeting.

"Oh, hi!" she said trying to focus her thoughts, "My name is Helen, welcome to the team! I must have missed the announcement as I was off last week."

She reached out and shook his big warm hand, the same one she had just witnessed him using in the comms room! Taking her hand back, she surreptitiously ran her hand past her nose as if she had an itch. Helen's pussy burst with wetness, as she detected the distinct smell of cum on her fingers. If there was one thing that Helen really enjoyed, it was sucking cock. Unlike many women, she actually liked the taste of cum, and loved how each man tasted different.

Seeing that Helen was friendly, Chuck stepped into her cube area set his bag in the corner. Since there was only one chair, he propped himself against the edge of her desk so he could talk to her easily. Helen turned her chair back around.

They chatted easily for at least twenty minutes about their jobs and families. Helen was really starting to enjoy his company. He seemed to be a genuinely good guy, was interested in what she had to say, and was pretty funny. Helen propped her head up on hand, and was immediately reminded of his scent. Not being able to help herself, she glanced down at his crotch. Her body gave off a little shiver. The zipper on his jeans was wide open, and she guessed that he had forgotten to zip himself up earlier. She could see the tan skin of his shaft and the tip of his cock peeking up from between folds of the fabric on his jeans. The slit in the head of his cock was glistening still with the aftermath of his earlier adventure. She could feel her body begin to flush.

"So what brings you into the office for the graveyard shift? I had to make a change for a project I was working on, so I was in the telecom room over there for a bit," he said nodding his head back towards the hallway.

"Oh, same as you I guess," she said. "But my change was done an hour or so ago, and I decided to hang around and do some work since I was already here. There won't be anyone here for at least another hour. I like working in the office when it is this quiet, you can hear a pin drop."

"Oh! You've been here for that long eh? Just sitting at your desk I imagine," he said his eyes flashing slightly in alarm.

"Pretty much. I only got up to purge a coffee about 10 minutes before you popped in. I was wondering what the noise in the telecom room was when I walked by. It must have been you," she replied mischievously.

"Er, uhm, yeah, it was me in there," he said his face flushing bright red. "I guess I was a bit loud."

"You could say that," she grinned. She glanced again at his penis looking at her from behind the open zipper, still thick and exposed. Deciding to play a new game with her newly found friend, she said, "But it was what I saw that was far more interesting."

"Uh, excuse me?" he said looking completely panicked. "Not sure what you mean, was there someone else in the office?"

"Well," she said, "as I was walking down the hall, I saw a light on in the telecom room, so I went to investigate. Imagine my surprise to find a complete stranger inside, naked from the waist down, and stroking his big beautiful cock. So I settled down to watch for a bit and sure enough after a few minutes he was spewing his cum all over the floor. Delicious!"

"Oh my god! I am so sorry!" he said with sweat breaking out on his brow. "I'm so sorry! Please don't tell anyone!"

"Well, I am rather disappointed," she said looking stern.

"I'm so sorry!" he kept repeating and looking rather sick now as the implications started to sink in.

"Yes, I am disappointed. Disappointed that I didn't get to have all that cum that you dripped on the floor."

"What?" he said confused.

Helen rolled her chair right next to him, looking up at his face and said, "I think what I'm saying is I want to suck your cock, and you're going to let me do it!"

Helen reached over with both her hands and twisted his hips so he was directly facing her. She unbuttoned the top button of his pants and in one swift motion pulled them down to the floor. She looked at his dangling shaft hungrily and leaned forward, taking in his scent. She stuck her tongue out and with one swipe licked the remaining drop of cum from its tip. She looked up at him, his eyes wide in shock. She lifted his flaccid cock in her hand and rubbed her cheek against it.

"Do I hear any objections?" she asked?

"God no!" he said.

"Good! You didn't really have a choice anyway," she said with a grin. She turned her attention back to his shaft. She held his rod in one hand and lifted it up, and took a moment to admire his balls. They were the size and shape of walnuts, and hung heavily in their sack. She ran a finger up his leg causing him to shiver, and grinned as his balls lifted up and down with the contracting muscles. She brought her lips up to them and gently sucked a testicle into her hot mouth. Using her tongue, she swirled the ball around in her mouth, causing him to moan, and to her pleasure, his cock to harden in her hand. Letting her lips part, his testicle popped out of her mouth, her lips smacking together.

Looking up at him, she could see that his eyes were closed and his head was back. Helen started to stroke her hand up and down his inflating shaft, while the juggled his balls in her fingers. She could feel his member growing hot in her hand, the flesh stretching its sheath as it reached its impressive length. The beat of his heart was throbbing through the thick veins of his manhood. She grabbed the bottom of his shaft firmly in her hand and pulled towards the tip. Looking closely, she gently squeezed the mushroom head between her fingers, causing the slit in the end to separate. She was rewarded as the clear glistening liquid of his pre-cum beaded in the hole, continuing to build until it dripped. Helen was ready and quickly caught his honey on her tongue, and bringing it in for a taste.

"Oh, you do taste good!" she said as she let the juice travel over her taste buds. He tasted salty like most men, but also slightly sweet, definitely a distinctive flavor she could learn to love! She started to stroke his cock harder.

She placed her lips over the tip, licking along the ridge of his head, swirling around it. A small moan escaped his lips as she slowly took more and more of him into her mouth. He felt the heat of her mouth travel the length of his shaft, her hand squeezing and following her lips. Unable to help himself, he took a hand and ran it through her hair, moving her head up and down on his shaft faster and faster.

Helen was becoming extremely turned on now. Her pussy was again hot and wet, and her nipples were tingly as they rubbed against her shirt. She slid her mouth up and down his shaft rapidly, tasting his juices as they dripped freely onto her tongue. He was extremely hard, and his hips were pumping in time with his hand on her head. Helen continued to use her tongue to bring him to climax, wanting desperately to taste his cum.

Jim started to moan, and Helen could feel his balls pulling up in her hands as he neared his peak. She started to stroke his cock furiously, gripping his shaft tightly, massaging his balls in her hand.

"Ohhhhhh!" he cried out as came, shooting his cream deep into her throat. His cock jerked and spasmed, jetting hot fluid into her mouth.

Helen almost came herself as she took in his juices, sucking hard to make sure she didn't miss a drop. As his orgasm subsided, she continued to stroke his cock gently, milking it and licking the last drips and smiling widely up at him.

After a few moments, Jim opened his eyes and looked down. "Now its my turn!" he said with his own evil grin as he grabbed her by the hands.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Late Night Changes Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 623 milliseconds