• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Tactile Dysfunction

Tactile Dysfunction

She stopped for a moment after washing her hands to look in the mirror. Torie knew what she would see, yet something was different this time around.

She looked good. Not may girls in their mid-30s can say they're at their physical prime, but Torie was different. She'd lost weight. She'd worked hard to make sure her wardrobe matched her improving body. And that wondrous hair, shoulder length and dark, was as straight and shiny as ever.

The mirror confirmed all that.

Her white cotton top with the plunging neckline accentuated her assets, such as any B cup is, and the dark blue, cotton skirt hugged her hips just as she planned.

Still, something felt different. Torie didn't know it yet, but she was feeling the rush of attracting the very kind of attention that rarely rolled to her before.

It wasn't necessarily a conscious decision.

Her marriage is a good one. Her husband, John, is faithful and reasonably thin and works hard and gets hard. Her two school-aged sons are solid students with strong social skills and a respectful tone that pleases Torie.

She views her boys as accomplishments. They arrived dirty; she made them clean. She gave them refinement.

What Torie was feeling at this moment didn't match that refinement. Jacob was one of the 50 people in her house on this June night celebrating another year of health and happiness.

Torie and Jacob have a relationship. They're both happily married, though not to each other, and savor their time in the same social circle. They're both smart-asses, though their deliveries are much different.

Jacob is an extrovert; a happy-go-lucky guy with a bellowing voice who can command any room. Torie saves her comments for the appropriate moment, much like a sniper, but tends to lose her discipline while nervous or imbibing.

She's a work in progress.

The sexual attraction between Jacob and Torie isn't overt. And it may not be real. With that said, they joust at each other in their own ways each time their paths meet.

It's something.

Jacob is heavier than Torie's husband. Jacob is taller and louder and far more obnoxious than anyone who intrigued Torie in the past, but she quickly was learning that physical attraction wasn't necessarily the first step in longing.

Jacob was impressed profoundly by Torie's witticisms and, in time, she realized it was a huge turn-on. If she twisted a phrase in a unique way, 49 people at the party would chuckle and expunge the information almost instantly.

Jacob didn't. He watched her. He listened. He cataloged.

The mirror that night was a signal. Something was changing inside Torie. She bought this outfit with Jacob in mind because he once wondered aloud why she didn't wear skirts more often. It was a badge of sorts to Torie, who felt a rush of excitement knowing that someone other than John was paying attention to her physical transformation.

It sparked a self-awareness that was entirely pleasing.

As Torie stared into the mirror, she wondered what Jacob thought about her outfit. This was for him. Did he notice? Did he even remember suggesting a skirt?

She cared. She wanted to maximize herself.

This was new.

As she turned the light off and opened the door to leave, she closed her eyes for a brief moment to savor this rush. It was arousing and affirming in a way that didn't push boundaries she didn't want to push.

In other words: It was perfect.

She turned left the bathroom and headed down the hallway toward the kitchen. Her friends, drunk and happy, had turned Torie's typically docile home into a rambling good time.

The he appeared.

Jacob was headed out of the kitchen and bumped into her as the two approached a blind corner. Instinctively, Jacob grabbed Torie by the arms just below the shoulder to help avoid a full collision.

"Whoa. Sorry about that. Did I scare you?"

He didn't release immediately.

Torie, six inches shorter, just stared into Jacob's eyes for what seemed like a full minute. A jumpy person by nature, she was sluggish in a way she's never felt before. The rush wasn't easing its grip and Jacob's hands only enhanced the sensation.

Suddenly, Torie realized she was woozy.

Jacob let go slowly, sliding his hands down her arms to her elbows. Torie still hadn't answered him.

"I guess I did scare you. I've never seen you at a loss for words," he said.

She ignored the tingle and got herself right.

"You should watch where you're going, sir," she said.

"Maybe I meant to do it. Are you going to punish me," he asked.

Typical Jacob. Aside from playing along with Torie's every move, intellectually and now physically, he was outstandingly forward and flirtatious. His wife, a busty woman with a similarly outgoing attitude, egged it on. She loved watching him flirt and Jacob, after years of winning his wife's approval, was becoming even more cavalier.

Jacob's punitive comment elicited an eye roll from Torie.

"What kind of punishment would ever slow you down?"

"The things going through my mind certainly would slow me to a crawl. They'd slow you down, too," he said.

The emotional reaction now was a matter of record. The black panties she bought earlier in the week to wear under the skirt were soaking in the excitement. She felt the tingle there, on her ass, on her hands, on her neck.

Her mind was racing. The cunning words that usually came so quickly to her tongue were gone.

The witticisms? History.

Torie lowered her head and kept her eyes on Jacob's. It's a natural reaction to anything that embarrasses Torie, but the reaction did nothing but stoke Jacob's fire.

"Can I be real with you for a second?"

She kept staring silently.

"I'm drunk and I'll disavow any knowledge of this conversation if it's ever brought up. Will it ever be brought up?"

She knew Jacob wasn't drunk. He slurs his words and uses his hands to accentuate his speech when he's drunk. They've been on vacations together, eaten together countless times, been fall-down drunk together.

She catalogs, too.

Jacob interpreted Torie's continue silence as an affirmation.

"We play this game, you and I, and I'm trying to figure out if it's a little 'safe' game or what. Don't play dumb with me," he said.

"What are you talking about?"

It was the best she could do considering the circumstances.

"I'm only saying this one more time. We flirt, you and I, and I think it's pretty clear that we could play a 'big boy and big girl' game here. Tell me I'm wrong and I'll never say another word. That's my promise to you."

Holy shit. He's going to come straight with it like that?

The situation was a mess. Torie couldn't think straight, everything inside her panties was throbbing uncontrollably in a way that made her feel headed for an orgasm right there in the hallway. And now she had exactly three seconds to answer the question she'd always wanted Jacob to ask.

Torie tossed aside her analytical ways.

She thought about the tingle, the mirror, the arms to her shoulders, the skirt she bought expressly for Jacob's enjoyment.

"How do I say yes without saying 'yes?'"

"You'll get an email Monday from 'Jason Allmand' on your Yahoo account. Follow the instructions inside that email and trash it immediately. If you have second thoughts, don't follow the instructions. No harm, no foul. OK?"

That orgasm was 15 seconds away and counting. She shifted her weight from one leg to the other in an effort to earn a brief reprieve. This would be over by then.

"OK," she said. "Jason Allmand?"

"Jason Allmand."

And with that, Jacob walked past Torie and on to the bathroom. She took a deep breath, clenched her fists, shook her shoulders and continued her journey into the kitchen.

She immediately was greeted by several friends who hadn't noticed anything unusual. Torie, in their world, was the same hostess who answered the door hours before.

They didn't know what she knew.

Jacob remained at the party for another 90 minutes and the interactions were typical. Still, the dirtiest thoughts ever to stream through Torie's head were flowing one after the other, all of them collaborating to keep her moist for more than an hour. This was new territory. She loved it.

Jacob and his wife were among the final guests to leave.

The goodbyes followed protocol. Jacob shook John's hand and thanked him for a wonderful party, then high-fived with Torie's sons. Torie immediately would have been 15 seconds away from orgasm had Jacob reached out for an embrace, but he never does that.

He simply waved, thanked Torie for the invitation and left.

A night like this normally would dissipate quietly, but this one couldn't end without a release. After taking a shower just after midnight, Torie did something she never does and walked into her bedroom naked.

John was surprised.

"Did you forget your towel?"

She didn't answer. The tingle was into its third hour and her black panties were so soaked that she stuffed them into the bottom of the hamper.

It was the first piece of evidence she'd ever felt the need to hide from her husband.

Torie walked to the edge of their bed, bent over and began kissing John on the mouth. He typically liked to begin with his hands inside her loose-fitting pajamas, but convention had no role in this encounter.

He grabbed for her breasts, but it did nothing for her.

He grabbed for her ass, but it did nothing for her.

He then leaned up, his cock half hard, and reached for her pussy with her face still planted upon his. In an instant, he felt the moistness that he figured was two minutes old.

Little did he know.

John slid his right index finger just beyond Torie's clitoris and back out again. Each time he passed the sweet spot, Torie's hips jolted and her tongue paused momentarily.

After four strokes, John's cupped palm was covered in Torie's juices. By the tenth stroke, Torie was starting to moan and his palm was full.

She still hadn't said a word.

Without warning, Torie grabbed John's right wrist and moved it to his cock, which was fully erect.

She used his hand to pump his cock slowly - starting at the base and finishing with a loop around his head.

John slumped back into the pillows as Torie took command with her hand and began tracing his head with her tongue. The last thing he saw was his cock disappearing into Torie 'smouth and her wedding ring sparkling from the liquid that now was covering it.

She still hadn't said a word.

Torie formed a circle with her thumb and index finger around the base of his cock and squeezed hard. She accompanied that by licking up and down the bottom of his shaft with an occasional full kiss just below his head.

That caused John's legs to buckle.

When his hips began to thrust, Torie knew it was time. She slid her right leg over his body, straddled him and reached between her legs to coax John's wet cock into what would become the best release of Torie's life.

As John slid inside, Torie could feel Jacob's hands on her arms. She acted on her first impulse and grabbed John's arms in the same place.

Then Torie began to rock. Every move forward would push his cock along her clit, which sent waves of energy through every inch of her body. Soon, she began bouncing up and down with a controlled rhythm.

She whimpered. That escalated to sudden breaths. Then came the moans and the sweat and a pain in her shoulders from anchoring herself during the past seven minutes of chaos. Torie hadn't fucked like this since college - and early college at that.

This was completely different.

The surge of pleasure coursing through her body wasn't in concert with her brain, which instead was thinking about her encounter with Jacob. And the thoughts were only faintly sexual.

She thought about Jacob's firm grasp, the path his hands took from her biceps to her elbow and the way it all made her feel alive. Torie wanted more, wanted to feel those hands on her hips, her neck, her hair, her hands.

She desperately wanted to feel him again.

Her head dropped as John's hips began to flail. After a few deep drives to engulf his entire cock, Torie righted herself and rocked her hips in perfect time with his.

Just as John reached up to grab her hips in what would be his final stand, Torie's entire body tensed and her head dropped back. She opened her eyes to stare at the ceiling as reality dissipated.

"Oh, fuck," she whispered as her eyes opened wide.

Another man wanted to wanted to be inside her, wanted to taste her.

A series of hip jolts prefaced Torie's rich orgasm. At that moment, John pushed into her so aggressively that his ass momentarily lifted off the bed. He blasted inside of Torie just as she was coming down from the highest of highs.

She still was staring at the ceiling.

She still hadn't said a word to John.

As Torie dismounted from the scene, her partner lie motionless. His cock retained full shape several minutes later when she finally managed to take her mind off Jacob - and the excitement of what lie ahead.

John had to cough before he could speak, his head still buried between heaps of pillows.

"What got into you," he grumbled.

"I guess the beer did it. All I could think about in the shower was getting you inside me," she said.

"Remind me to get a case of Yuengling next time I'm at the store," John said without a hint of sarcasm.

What she really needed had nothing to do with beer.

Still, she'd have to wait until Monday to find out exactly what was coming.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Tactile Dysfunction

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 43 milliseconds