• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • First Affair Ch. 06: Final Word

First Affair Ch. 06: Final Word

Author's Note: Some people don't understand the word meaning of the word 'commencement': to commence means to 'start' something. So when the caps and gowns get put on, the grads are 'commencing' a new era. Sorry: No 'She grabbed his throbbing pleasure-lance and shoved it into her sopping-wet love canal.' in this, last, episode.

*****

The first half of the trip back to our London hotel suite was tense. Karl had walked away from me when I told him I was not giving up Rex. None of us wanted to make a scene, so we started our ride in silence. I sat between my two men, but leaning on Rex.

I reflected: a fortnight ago my marriage and my life were safe, but predictable. The only problem was a mild one, that Karl kept talking about wanting to watch me have sex with another man. I went along with his role-playing and sometimes I got excited as well.

Then I met Rex, at that performance in the city. I ended up fucking him that night, then returned for more the next day.

When Rex offered to take me to London with him, I jumped at the chance, even letting Karl go along. I know I could have simply not told Karl where we were going, keeping him in the dark; but I decided that my husband and I should continue to trust each other, as much as possible.

Now I am a different woman. The loneliness in the concert hall and sense of being abandoned for another drink was what started it. Throw in the spirit of adventure, the alcohol and the situation: I was a goner!

Neighbors and friends would doubt my sincerity, but I truly love my husband Karl, but the sexual thrill of fucking a different man is enough to want me to keep doing it.

Back in college, I learned about the stages of grief: shock, disbelief, bargaining, depression, and acceptance. I watched Karl go through the first stages and prayed he'd finish soon. He was startled when I proposed going up to Rex's suite. He could not believe I would go back for more the next day. Karl got so moody, especially after Rex told him my cunt belonged to someone else from now on.

Karl changed too. He promised to cut back on his drinking, lose some weight, and take me on dates again. That must have been his bargaining phase. Karl's libido is back to being like a teenager's. That is a good thing, for both of us.

I was gazing out the window of the British countryside. We were tense.

Rex broke the ice. "Let's go to a play tonight, to celebrate my married couple's last night in London."

Karl, relieved that at least we'd be away from the bed for a while, said, "Great idea! Why not go to the Globe?"

The Globe is a copy of the Seventeenth Century playhouse where Shakespeare and others of his day wrote and performed.

I agreed, "Can we find out what is playing tonight?"

The cabbie handed us the "Times" newspaper from the front seat. Karl thumbed the pages, found the listing and burst out laughing.

He handed the paper across to Rex, deliberately avoiding my getting in on the joke.

Rex howled, "Oh yes, yes, yes. Perfect timing."

I wrestled the paper from Rex and found the listing. Tonight, at the Globe, John Ford's "Tis a Pity She's a Whore" curtain time, 9:00 PM.

I went, anyway.

It was past midnight when we got back to the hotel. None of us wanted anything more than a bed to sleep in, to get enough rest to survive the ride home.

Rex had purchased a return First Class ticket for me and Karl again rode Coach.

I was settling in, waiting for take-off when the last passenger made his way to our compartment. He spoke with a central European accent and took Rex's place. We chatted.

"Excuse me, madam, but my English is not so good. I am Dimitri, from Moscow. I am en-route to Parma, Ohio, near Cleveland. I am to take over Russian-owned computer chip company."

I was amazed at the coincidence. "My husband and I live in Parma. We are flying back home after a short vacation. He is on this plane, in Coach.

It seemed that the return trip took longer, but I really didn't care. Dimitri was fascinating.

When I met Karl right after the flight, several things happened almost at once. I introduced Dimitri to Karl, filling him in on Dimitri's mission here in America.

As they were shaking hands, I told Karl that Dimitri would be staying with us for a couple of days, while his residence was being prepared.

Dimitri texted someone.

I took advantage of Dimitri's temporary distraction to tell Karl that I had explained why I rode in First Class, while he was in Coach.

"You didn't tell him about me?" Karl asked.

I replied, "I told him about us: Rex, you and me."

On cue, Rex called me on my cell. "Are you on the ground yet, safe?"

"Yes, we are. And I met a fellow, told him all about us. He wants to ask you a question, actually ask permission. His name is Dimitri."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • First Affair Ch. 06: Final Word

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 480 milliseconds