• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Scott Is Used And Abused

Scott Is Used And Abused

123

This story continues on from "Scott is blackmailed into porn", but works as a stand-alone story.

Suzie had been looking forward to this all week; peace and quiet with time to play at being a dominatrix. She always took hours to prepare herself, this was half the fun. This evening, she had chosen to wear one of her favourites; a high-necked black PVC mini dress with laced-up sides. She stripped naked, slipped on the dress and breathed in as she pulled up the zip. Suzie loved the feel of the skin-tight PVC on her bare flesh and how the dress hugged her statuesque figure. She knew she looked like a whore and this just added to her arousal. To finish, she chose some 'aggressive' heels and then a whip from her extensive collection.

Now it was time to show off in front of the mirror and pose for some self-timed photographs. This was the problem, she didn't have the courage to take it further. She was prepared to look at clubs on the internet but knew she would never attend one. What she really wanted was a slave, some nubile young boy to whip and humiliate, but contrary to what she read in her BDSM novels they were not easy to find. When she attended Insurance conventions young executives never casually mentioned that they were looking for a quick whipping. This sort of thing never cropped up in conversation. Suzie had considered trying to recruit a slave via the internet, but was worried she would chose a weirdo, her fantasy was some beautiful boy not a balding middle aged guy with a beer gut. She also did not want photographs of her decked out in her PVC finery circulating on the web, they were certain to surface if she ever got the chance of a really high profile job. So Suzie was left with dressing up, watching DVDs and a lot of masturbation - hugely enjoyable but not the real thing.

Suzie's break came from the most unexpected source - WIII.com ('Women in the Insurance Industry'). Suzie went into the website's chatroom to bitch about life/colleagues/men and more to the point catch up on the gossip. She struck up a conversation with a senior female insurance executive from Hartford. After some amusing exchanges the lady (Annabelle) said she was heading for New York for a 'very special date'. She then admitted the date was with a whore and eventually that the date involved whips and fantastic sex. Suzie knew about male escorts, she had used them herself in the past, but the guys were pretty cheesy and not really her thing. It was the word 'whips' that excited her. This was what she had been looking for. The next night she contacted Annabelle again, but this time she got much cooler response. In fact it was a month before Annabelle admitted she had found an agency that provided gorgeous eighteen year old boys who would do anything for her, including taking a good whipping.

Suzie took her dignity seriously but was now prepared to beg for an introduction. Eventually Annabelle agreed, but said the vetting process took time and Suzie should be patient. Suzie was normally patience personified, but now she was checking her WIII account almost on an hourly basis to see if Annabelle had replied. Nothing. The frustration was terrible.

As she had promised, Annabelle had approached Alice Mendoza, to say that she had a friend who wished to become a client of Cartwright and Palmer. The company needed new clients like any other, the difference was it did not wish to receive the attention of the New York City Vice Department. Alice said she had a backlog of applications and she would not really be in a position to interview Suzie for several weeks. As soon as Annabelle left her office Alice rang one of her 'old boys', now with the FBI to check Suzie out. Over the next two weeks Suzie was discreetly tailed, her phone was tapped, her computer hacked and her flat searched. Alice thought she seemed clean but she still wanted to meet Suzie face to face to make a final decision.

Scott waited nervously in the lobby for Suzie. He wore his tightest satin shorts, a white satin shirt and a metal slave collar. This was the first time Scott had been given this duty and he hoped he looked respectful as well as sexy.

The CCTV gave him a fair warning of Suzie's approach and he went to the door to greet her. Suzie looked quietly elegant, dressed casually in jeans and a silk shirt, open at the neck giving more than a hint of her gorgeous cleavage. She hoped she exuded her normal under-stated confidence; but inside she was in turmoil, she was almost suffocating with desire.

There were two chairs arranged in front of Alice's desk and Scott was just about to sit down when he caught Alice's hard stare. He understood and knelt at Suzie's feet, head lowered in the perfect pose of an obedient slave. He listened as the ladies fenced, Alice trying to reassure herself that Suzie was 'on the level', whilst Suzie tried to find out details of exactly what services Cartwright and Palmer offered. Alice was soon reassured, in part because of how Suzie looked at Scott will such ill disguised desire, and she started to open up.

Alice explained, "We really try to get our boys soon after their eighteenth birthday, somehow once a boy gets to about twenty-two he can never adapt to the discipline we require. They have to be pretty and naturally submissive. They have also got to understand what it means to be a slave and more importantly genuinely want to submit and give pleasure to their clients."

Suzie tried to look nonchalant, but her pent up desire meant she could barely trust herself to speak, so she merely nodded as if it was only to be expected.

"Our boys are trained by people with years of experience in the sex industry, so they have technique whilst retaining their youthful enthusiasm. It really is a treat, if you have ever wanted to do anything to a boy, particularly if it involves pain or humiliation, now is your chance."

"So what will one of your boys do?" Suzie kicked herself as soon as she asked the question, where did she think she was? A kindergarten?

But Alice merely smiled, "Well pretty much anything you can imagine and probably quite a lot you can't! Scott will willingly submit to your darkest fantasies. We take pride that our boys are trained so that your visit is a truly liberating experience."

There had clearly been a meeting of the minds and after about forty minutes Alice brought the meeting to an end saying she would contact Suzie if they could offer her membership.

Alice leant back in her chair as Scott escorted Suzie down to reception. She knew many brothels had pretty boys and girls, some as attractive as those working for Cartwright and Palmer, the difference was how well disciplined they were. Her whores would submit to any of the clients' desires, no matter how painful or humiliating. Scott had taken to discipline well, it helped that he really seemed to want to please his clients. Alice knew Scott hated being fucked but despite this would spread his legs whenever required and would squeal with pleasure as he was taken. She also knew he still hated being naked in public but again would drop his knickers and give his cute smile whenever needed. For the first six months she had sold Scott as a 'near virgin'. Women seemed to love his winsome looks, especially if he was stripped down to the skimpiest underwear. He acted as if each date was a voyage of discovery, for which he thanked his client as if it had been a real pleasure to serve them.

Suzie received a hand addressed envelope the next morning. It contained a brief letter from Alice inviting Suzie to become of client, there was also a thick folded cream card with the Cartwright and Palmer logo on the front. Inside it explained the services the firm offered. "Cartwright and Palmer prides itself in sourcing the highest quality slaves on the market today. All our slaves are in perfect health and have been well trained before they are offered for sale. The training involves learning etiquette so our slaves can be perfect escorts at the most exclusive functions, as well as lessons in the most advanced sexual technique for the more private moments. They all speak perfect English, indeed many have college degrees. Some clients enjoy the variety of hiring our boys and girls by the hour at our exclusive club in Bedford-Stuyvesant, Manhattan, others wish to buy a slave at one of our regular auctions. Most slaves are sold in their late teens or early twenties for a period of five years, though the term can be extended. It is a myth that a slave stops feeling pain or humiliation, but if they have been well trained they will accept normal punishments as a natural part of their station in life. With a little effort slave ownership can be a supremely enjoyable and rewarding experience. Owning a slave has never been easier or more cost effective, you are just a phone call away from having a stunning boy or girl at your beck and call, one whose only aim is to give pleasure. Signed Alice Mendoza."

Suzie also received a password for Cartwright and Palmer's secure website, this showed all the boys and girls on offer. The top of each page was pretty standard; the girl or boy's name, their age, statistics, grade, languages spoken, sexual orientation (Suzie noticed all seemed to be bi-sexual) and services offered. Suzie had to 'google' lots of terms to understand these. What was easier to understand were the photographs.

The first photograph was always of the boy or girl in their 'school' uniform of white satin shirt and black satin shorts or skirt. Further down the page were photographs of them in lingerie or swimwear, naked and finally in bondage. The fact that most of the photos were tasteful, leaving much to the imagination only added to their eroticism.

Suzie looked at the website for hours, no tens of hours. One thing that surprised her was she started looking at the girls. She had never thought of herself as a lesbian but some of them were so gorgeous that she yearned to dominate and bed them. After much thought she decided her first date would be with a boy. She just had to satisfy a fantasy she had brooded over for so many years.

Suzie took to making lists of her favourites, but she always kept coming back to Scott, she just couldn't get the image out of her head, of his cute arse in those satin shorts. The photographs showed his perfect body, but it was evident that the poor boy was very uncomfortable posing naked, his shy smile failing to disguise his discomfort. The only exception was a candid photograph of him, naked, arms wrapped around his knees laughing at some joke.

Suzie could barely believe it, she had never felt so horny in her life. Was it the thought of wearing her latex gear in public? Seeing boys like Scott bent over and at her mercy? Or the thought of a long term slave-mistress relationship? She didn't really know.

Suzie tried to resist the temptation of visiting Cartwright and Palmer, but only a week after having been accepted as a client she booked her first session with Scott. Scott was told to dress in some brief knickers and a matching cropped top and be on his knees in reception for 4pm. When Suzie arrived he rose as if he had been longing for the moment. After a brief kiss he took her to the lifts. Suzie could not keep her eyes off Scott's arse as he led her along the corridor. He was wearing brief black underwear, that was almost transparent. His bottom was just so cute, she could not wait to get him over her knee, the squeals of pain and the feel of his gradually stiffening cock between her thighs. She was not here to play, she wanted to inflict real pain and was going to love to see tears roll down the slut's cheeks. This was Suzie's fantasy, a boy ideally aged between eighteen and twenty-one, most certainly naked and willing to take his punishment.

~

Scott was nervous as he always was with a new client. Suzie smiled as she saw him pull up his knickers for the umpteenth time.

When Scott showed Suzie to the dungeon, she could barely suppress a gasp of admiration. The place was huge, and filled with an immense number of gleaming benches and cages. She also noticed an inviting double bed to the right.

Scott showed her to a corner of the room, cordoned off by a black PVC screen. Normally Suzie took an age to change luxuriating in the feel of the latex, but now she almost ripped off her clothes, in her enthusiasm to get back to Scott, her slave (!). Suzie had chosen a latex leotard with long sleeves and a high collar and some calf high boots. As she pulled her hair back in a pony tail Suzie admired herself in the mirror. She looked great and she knew it. The leotard was 'high cut' to make the most of her long legs, the tight latex clinging to her butt.

When Suzie returned to the dungeon, Scott was on his knees. She wondered if she could really beat someone so sweet. Suzie circled her slave tapping her riding crop against her boot.

"Scott, strip."

Scott stood naked in the centre of the room, hands clasped behind his back. He felt a cold draft blowing against his bare bottom. He wished Suzie would start the session anything to get his mind off his humiliation, but no she just stared at him tapping her riding crop against her boot. During a session the pain, desire and fear meant his body was full of adrenaline, so he did not have time to think of his humiliating position. Now he thought of little else, his job was that of a sex slave, whose only purpose was to satisfy the perverted pleasures of paying clients.

Suzie wandered around him, looking at her prey from all angles. Scott's body was lean and nicely toned, his arse was cute and penis gorgeous. Suzie noted his pubes had been shaved, it reminded her of Greek statues. Those languid youths who look so relaxed with their nudity.

Eventually she murmured, "So this is how you spend your days, offering yourself to anyone who comes through the door."

Scott was now very uncomfortable but replied, "Yes ma'am."

Suzie started rubbing her riding crop against Scott's balls, smiling as he gradually became erect, "A slave should only give themselves to their mistress. Cheap sluts must be taught discipline. I believe in the maxim; 'Spare the rod, ruin the slave'. So I will take great pleasure in giving you a sound beating to teach you about loyalty and chastity."

Scott was silent.

"In fact you are not merely a slave. You are a sex-slave, Alice recommended you as you could be forced to do the most degrading of sex acts. Things most common prostitutes would refuse to do."

Scott gulped.

Suzie struck Scott's penis hard with her crop, "Come on answer me. You know I will punish insolence and it is your misfortune I will enjoy abusing you."

"It's true, ma'am."

Suzie tapped Scott's penis again, "Are you ready for a lesson in discipline and respect?"

"Yes, ma'am."

Suzie took Scott's penis in her hands, her mouth millimetres away from Scott's face, she purred. "We are going to have so much fun together ... or at least I am going to have fun, you will learn what it means to serve my every whim."

Suzie was unsure how far she dare go, Alice had encouraged her to throw caution to the winds saying that her boys were fully trained and ready for anything, but still Suzie hesitated, she doubted that Alice knew quite how extreme some of her fantasies were. She started stroking the area between Scott's thighs with her riding crop. Scott did not try to defend himself. Even though she was not touching his penis, Scott became even more erect.

As she stared at him, Scott saw lust mixed with a generous slice of sadism. Serving a new client was always a risk as some got carried away. The tension between them continued to increase.

Suzie was still unsure how to proceed, let's humiliate him she thought, "OK slave, spread your legs and bend over, now pull your buttocks apart. Let me see what I am paying for."

She watched as the boy obeyed, then left him in this intentionally humiliating pose for a few minutes, rubbing her riding crop between his legs. She then sharply ordered, "On your knees and kiss my boots."

Suzie watched as Scott got down on his knees and did as he was told. He looked so natural, she knew people had always called her a 'born leader', perhaps there were also 'born slaves'. Suzie felt the tight latex against her pussy and the spasms of pleasure; she could only just control herself. Gaining confidence, she told Scott to stand and led him over to a whipping horse.

Scott knelt on the black PVC covered platform and leant forward, feeling the cold smooth fabric against his skin. Suzie edged his legs apart and he felt the coarse leather as she buckled on the ankle restraints. Then she tightened leather straps across his calves and thighs and a wide leather belt across his lower back. Finally she yanked the wrist cuffs tight so Scott was securely bound, naked as the day he was born, bottom in the air. Suzie crouched down as she fastened Scott's collar to the horse. She smiled as she saw fear in his face. Suzie approached the horse so her pussy was almost touching Scott's nose. A little further and she felt the pressure of his face between her legs. She gyrated back and forth, using Scott as a sex toy.

Suzie told Scott to open his mouth and inserted a large black rubber ball-gag. She looked down on her helpless slave, men tended to be arrogant competition, now she had a boy who was willing to do anything she wanted. Suzie stroked Scott's bottom, sliding her hands between his legs and feeling his cock. He seemed as willing as Alice had said. However beautiful he looked, now was the time for a good beating. She began with a riding crop, one buttock then the other, quick then slow. She was careful, as although she wanted to cause the boy real pain, she could not bare the thought of damaging his perfect bottom. This said, the rosy glow was beautiful. After the crop Suzie went on to a tawse, when Scott's butt looked almost radioactive she moved to his thighs.

Scott had been beaten before and the first strikes were no worse than he expected. He counted the strokes, firstly hoping Suzie would stop after a dozen, then twenty, but she didn't, she went on and on, with increasing enthusiasm. She did not seem to tire. The pain got worse, soon it was almost unbearable. He tried to scream but the ball-gag meant he only whispered. Great tears began streaming down his cheeks.

Scott felt a temporary relief as Suzie dropped the tawse and reached between his legs, he felt her cold hands probe and massage his undefended cock which rapidly became erect. Suzie knelt before Scott and looked at her slave, she saw his pain but knew there was also lust in his eyes. She tenderly dried his tears and then went back to her pleasure. Her last dozen strokes of the cat were her hardest.

Suzie had enjoyed beating Scott, but there was more to come. She went to the back of the room and looked at all the kit neatly laid out. She found a pot of lubricating gel and tossed it into an ice bucket. She then started examining the 'strap-ons'. She had always dreamed of fucking a man, the one humiliation she knew no guy would ever freely agree to. But Scott was not a normal guy, he was a slave so would have no choice. Suzie pushed the latex away from her pussy, her arousal easy to see. She eased the tip of the 'double-ended dildo' in, giving herself another spasm of pleasure. She could not resist pulling it out and gently starting to masturbate. The pleasure was almost indescribable, but she willed herself to stop and buckled-on the contraption. Now her little slave would really find out who was boss.

Returning to Scott she pulled his buttocks apart. The lube was now ice-cold, as she began to smear it over his anus. "Come on, relax. You know it will be less uncomfortable in the end, or do you want me to give you another beating."

Scott tried to relax as he felt Suzie smear the cold gel around his bottom. He allowed her fingers massage a generous dollop of lube deep into his arse.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Scott Is Used And Abused

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 81 milliseconds