• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Making Him Watch

Making Him Watch

I sit in the chair, waiting totally blind by the hood, the smell of leather engulfing my nose, with the bite of the clamps on my nipples and the restriction of the handcuffs on my wrists. I wait for my mistress and her lover to come into the room.

I hear them outside, a mix of chat and moaning, they're getting ready to pleasure themselves. I can feel the steel rings around my cock as I throb with the prospect of being humiliated by her, she'll call me names as she catches her breath in between his thrusts. The thought of his cock deep inside her cunt makes me throb in anticipation; I swallow hard underneath my collar which is tightly fastened around my neck.

This time it will be different, this time I'll feel the heat of his dick in my mouth, and in my ass, I will become their cum slut and sex slave, I will take his cock, his spunk, without hesitation, without question.

They come into the room, she grabs my balls, hows my little bitch then, are you ready to become my slut she hisses into my ear, I reply as I always do yes mistress.

She grabs my cock which is now aching with the restriction of the three cock rings, she pulls on my cock which is not pleasurable I am deep in submission not only to her but to him as well, he fucked her hard, she moaned and screamed for twenty minutes last time while I watched.

He has a nice cock which looked really good as he pumped away at her from behind, I really wanted to suck him with her juice on his shaft but I was cuffed, unable to move as I am now, this time though I will have his cock in my mouth and my ass.

One of them grabs my head and I feel the heat of what turns out to be his cock, he puts the head in my mouth and I suck and lick eagerly, that's right bitch keep him hard while I prepare my pussy for a good fucking, something a pathetic little cuck like you can't do, the mix of having him in my mouth and her humiliation makes my cock throb uncontrollably.

She tells him to come over to her and the warm cock leaves my mouth without warning. He moves over to her and he buries his cock in all the way, she gives out a load moan in appreciation of the 8 inch smoothly shaven cock that just entered her pussy.

Fuck me in front of my pathetic cuck, make him want you to fuck me harder. They begin to fuck, I hear the wetness of her cunt as he slides his dick in and out of her, she is enjoying it, I'm enjoying it, I know that she'll squirt and it will be all over his cock, which is something I will taste later as I finish him off with my mouth.

He fucks her relentlessly; she struggles to issue her humiliation towards me as his thrusts take the wind out of her, which only makes me more excited, she is being fucked hard. The pussy juice stops squelching and the laboured breathing becomes less, he comes over to me and tells me if I want to taste his squirt covered cock I have to ask him to fuck her harder.

I obey his command and ask him to pound my girlfriend as hard as he could, he places his cock on my lips and I open my mouth accepting his hard drenched cock eagerly, I know I'm giving him pleasure as only a slut can give as he moans as I flick my tongue around his knob, I feel his cock throb hard, he is close, he pulls out and tells her that I have a sluts mouth.

He mounts her again and the slapping of skin is louder and her moaning turns to muffled screams to another orgasm as he thrusts into her as hard as he can, he manages 30 seconds and moves back to my mouth, time for his spunk.

This time when he withdraws it will be because he will have emptied his balls into my eager mouth. I suck hard on his cock, I can feel him tremble only a few more times up and down his cock with my mouth and he will unload, I manage to take about 6 inches into my mouth before gagging, I pull up and the first spurts of spunk hit the back of my throat, he pulls out and sprays my face with spurt after spurt, I get his cock back in my mouth as he moans loudly from the orgasm that is pulsing through him.

He withdraws and she orders me to swallow, I dutifully obey and swallow the large amount of spunk that was in my mouth, it was definitely a heavy load as there was easily the same again over my hood and chest. Half way to being my slut, she announced as they both leave the room.

Alone with my thoughts as I savour the taste of spunk mixed with her juice, my cock aches hard against its cold steel cage, I know any orgasm I may have tonight will be prolonged and uncomfortable, even so I will enjoy it as a grateful slut should, this is not about my pleasure, this is about my mistresses' pleasure.

The smell of sex grows ever stronger the longer I wait, she got what she wanted, a guy who knows how to fuck her.

Everything about tonight replays in my head, making the ache in my cock worse, I see her dressing up for him, she looked sexy as hell but even then I wasn't allowed to touch, she played her part perfectly from the minute she put on her Basque and stockings.

She began to rub herself and I fell for it, I went closer to touch her and the next thing she grabs my balls and pulls on them in a downward motion, I let out an involuntary noise, she just laughed as she declared "time to cage this cucky cock of yours, If I'm allowing you a hard on then I don't want you to have a pleasurable one".

She puts the gates of hell on my cock and around my balls, she then plays with it, daring it to get hard. I try not to get hard, and for the most part succeed, although I can't stop my cock producing a semi, she pushes me to the chair and gives me a lap dance, forcing her body hard against my cock.

I feel the heat from her cunt on my cock and the moist heat from her breath as she whispers kinky sweet nothings in my ear, all this to make sure she leaves me with a fully caged hard on.

She cuffs me to the chair using two pairs of cuffs attaching each to a spindle on the chairs back. She gets up and looks at my now rock hard cock, she gives it a few strokes to help it along, she smiles at me as we lock eyes, both of us knowing what was going to happen, both full of lust, her lust fuelled by the thought of a her lovers cock penetrating her once again and that same cock was going to penetrate me for the first time.

For me my lust was fuelled by the thought of hearing/watching them fuck, I love watching her get fucked or sucking on a nice thick cock, we both loved sex, we both loved each other, tonight was all sex and both of us enjoying the same cock.

She couldn't wait to be pounded so she could feel the intense pleasure of squirting her juice over his throbbing cock as he relentlessly fucks her. Once satisfied she would then enjoy the show lying back on the bed watching the same cock fuck me and empty into my mouth.

I'm brought back to reality as she enters the room; she takes off my mask; she has her breasts hanging out of her Basque revealing her very hard erect nipples.

She sits on my hard on grinding as she did before, smiling as grinds away knowing how uncomfortable it must be for me. "Time to get your ass opened slut" she declared with a wicked smile!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Making Him Watch

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds