• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Resistance Is Pointless

Resistance Is Pointless

This is purely fictional and based on my own celebrity crush and fantasies.

*****

Julianna opened her emails and squealed. She and her friend Lori had auditioned a few months before to be on their favourite TV quiz show, Pointless, and she had recieved an email saying they had been successful.

Jules picked up her phone and pressed the speed dial for Lori's number. "Hello, my Pointless friend," she squeaked as soon as she heard her friend's voice.

"Oh my God! Seriously?" cried Lori. "That's awesome! I can't wait! When is the recording?"

Jules realised she hadn't paid attention to that part. She walked back over to the laptop and reread the email. "2 weeks tomorrow!"

-15 days later-

It was finally time to leave for Borehamwood. It was only a 2 hour drive, and Julianna and Lori were super excited. Julianna especially so, since she had spent the last 2 years lusting after the velvet-eyed host of the show, one Mr. Alexander Armstrong. As they got into the car, Jules grinned at Lori. She knew they looked great. Lori, a slim, tall 28 year old woman with a shoulder length sleek black bob, was dressed in a grey blouse with shimmery silver details, black skinny jeans and silver kitten heels. Julianna, at 5 years younger and several inches shorter, with a small waist and breasts but wide hips that swayed just below her waves of caramel brown hair, wore a halter neck dress made of a silky red material with a black lace overlay and black heels. "I still think you're too damn sexy for teatime TV," smiled Lori. Jules replied with a mischievious grin and a teasing kiss on her friend's lips before starting the engine.

When they got there, they gave their names to the short fat man at the door, who directed them through a corridor and into the room where they would have an introduction with the other contestants and the hosts. Jules couldn't suppress her smile when the hosts were mentioned.

Lori gasped. "I know what you're up to," she laughed. "You're trying to impress that Armstrong fella!"

Jules winked, her green eyes sparkling. "What if I am?"

They entered the room and found that the other sets of contestants were already there. A young student there with his mum, who could barely keep his eyes off Jules, a handsome gay couple with very loud laughs and very white smiles, and an old married couple. They made small talk while they waited for Alexander and Richard to arrive.

Around 10 minutes later, they did arrive. Richard Osman was even taller than the women had expected, and while he talked to everyone, he seemed to gravitate most towards the gay couple, who had brought a homemade cake. Jules didn't care much for cake. She made a beeline for Alexander.

"Alexander!" she said through a massive, beautiful smile. "I've always wanted to meet you. It's an honour."

She held out her hand for a handshake, but instead Alexander pulled her into a hug. "The pleasure's all mine. And do call me Xander."

Julianna involuntarily shivered with arousal at the idea of giving Xander pleasure. She held him close and kissed his neck lightly, pretending that she was aiming for his cheek. He stepped back and looked into her eyes. His molten chocolate eyes were even more seductive in real life. "Ohhh, Julianna. This is going to be an interesting recording, I can feel it," he murmured.

"So," he said abruptly in a louder voice, "who have you brought with you today?"

Jules gestured to Lori, who was speaking to the old couple. "My friend Lori."

Lori, hearing her name, turned and walked over. Xander introduced himself and gave her a fleeting kiss on the cheek, and she returned the favour before smiling knowingly at Jules and walking off.

"So," said Xander. "You mentioned you'd always wanted to meet me. Why would that be?"

"Well.." stammered Jules, cursing herself for not being as smooth as she had rehearsed in her head. "Well, I love Pointless. And I loved Armstrong and Miller too. I just love you - I mean not - no, you're incredibly handsome and I like you but.." she looked at him and saw a very smug, very sexy smile on his face.

"Am I really incredibly attractive?" he asked quietly, stepping close to her.

She nodded. "Uncomfortably handsome. That's why I'm like this. I'm never usually like this, but you just.."

There was that smile again. "I'm finding it difficult not to have the same reaction to you," he husked, now barely audible. "You are beautiful."

Julianna's heart literally stopped for a second. Alexander Armstrong just called her beautiful! It was taking all of her self control not to kiss him. He stepped even closer, now inches away from her. "Now listen, I'm going to speak to the crew and have everyone take a break before recording starts. And I want you to follow me."

Xander disappeared to talk to the hordes of staff standing on the sidelines. Minutes later some of the staff walked over and sent all of the contestants outside. As Julianna made her way outside, she noticed Xander making his way into a lift and quickly ducked out of the gaggle of people and into the lift with him.

The second the door closed, Xander spun around, pulled Julianna's body into his and kissed her deeply. She allowed his tongue to explore her mouth and his hand to caress her ample butt as she ran her fingers through his beautiful fluffy hair. The lift pinged and they jumped apart. "Come with me, baby," whispered Xander, leading her down a corridor. Soon they reached a door with his name on it. His dressing room.

He slipped his key card into the door and swung it open, pulling Julianna in by the hand. The door slammed shut and he pushed her against the wall, kissing her desperately as she unbuttoned his shirt. "Oh fuck.." he mumbled through passionate kisses, "this is so wrong.. but I need you.. I need you so badly.." with each word he fondled her more firmly, kissed her more passionately and pulled her long wavy hair.

Xander unzipped his little vixen's lacy dress and unbuttoned the neck tie, allowing it to fall to the ground. She stood naked apart from a lacy black thong and her high heels. Xander bent his head and sucked on her pert little breast while he rubbed her pussy through her thong. She let out a gentle moan as her nipples grew painfully hard and her crotch grew wet. He moved her thong aside and entered one finger. "Ohh.. oh God you're wet," he sighed as she bucked her hips against his hand.

"Fuck me," she moaned desperately, "I need you inside me.."

Alexander stepped back and shrugged off his shirt before taking off his shoes and socks and finally unbuttoning his smart trousers and letting them drop. Julianna dropped to her knees in shock, arousal and anticipation. He was commando, and his cock stood erect, at least 7 inches, with a fair girth and a perfect pink mushroom head. He stepped out of his trousers and towards the young kneeling woman, stroking her face as he pushed her lips with the tip of his manhood. She licked it and kissed it, before looking up at him and sucking it expertly, deepthroating him, her moans vibrating in the back of her throat against his swollen head, making him groan with pleasure too. He tangled his fingers in her hair and began to fuck her face, thrusting over and over into her mouth.

"You like my big dick, baby? I know you fucking love it, my slutty little goddess," he growled. Julianna's sex began to drip. She had never encountered anything as arousing as hearing this older man talk dirty to her in his beautiful, eloquent, posh accent.

She broke away from sucking his engorged cock and began stroking it. "Please take me," she begged. "I'm so wet, Xander. I need it."

"Get on all fours facing the mirror. I want to watch myself screw you," he demanded. She did as he said and positioned herself doggy style, facing the full length mirror. She looked at herself, her perky nipples facing downwards, her hair tousled around her face and arms. Suddenly Xander kneeled behind her and slapped her arse. She cried out and he began rubbing her clit and slipping one finger, then two, then shoving three fingers into her soaking pussy.

"Xander, baby please.." she begged, her voice shaking. He grasped her hips and positioned the tip of his throbbing dick between her shaven labia. She pushed back towards him and the head slipped into her, making both of them gasp. He pushed slowly until his entire length was buried inside her.

"You're so tight," he moaned, slowly sliding in and out of her. "I want to fuck you so hard.."

"Do it, Xander, fuck me hard, I'm yours," she cried.

Alexander slammed his dick into her and began pounding her with all of his strength, making her scream. She looked up into the mirror and saw her tits bouncing uncontrollably, and her whole body shaking. Xander continued his relentless possession of her body, stretching her tight pussy to the limit with a sexy, aggressive yet passionate expression on his face.

"Oh fuck yes," she cried, "Xander yes.. YES.. OH GOD I'M COMING!"

He slapped her arse hard and buried his dick as deep inside her as he could while sucking his finger then pushing it into her tight butthole with no warning. Julianna's eyes rolled back in her head and she let out an erotic, primal cry as her pussy contracted around Xander, soaking him with her juices.

He pulled out and pulled her back to her knees. "Suck it, baby, suck it for me.. I need to come in your gorgeous mouth."

She took his beautiful member into her mouth and suckled firmly on the head, occasionally deepthroating it. Suddenly he tensed. "Uuhhhh.. oh God yeah.." he cried, thrusting deep into her throat. She felt his hot, salty cum drip down her throat and she happily swallowed it, milking every last drop from the head before letting it go.

She stood up, and to her surprise, he grabbed her and kissed her. "We better get dressed," he said, "we do have a game show to record. I hope I didn't literally fuck your brains out," he said with a cheeky grin.

"If I go out first, that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it," she giggled, hugging him.

They shared one last kiss before getting dressed and leaving the dressing room, smiling and walking along the corridor side by side in a state of passionate bliss, wondering if anyone would know, and wondering if it would really matter if they did.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Resistance Is Pointless

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 560 milliseconds