• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Submission

Submission

Carol told me that Gin made her pay for her appointment information. When I asked her what had happened, Carol related the following.

Gin came to the door when I rang the bell. She was wearing sandals, a skirt and, blouse. She obviously was not wearing a bra. Her nipples were plainly visible through the thin white material of her blouse. Because she wore sandals, I guessed that she wore nothing under her skirt either.

She took the unit and placed it on a small table that was just inside the door. She stepped outside and stood in front of me. As she reached out and unzipped my sundress She turned me around and pulled me against her. Her left hand fondled my right breast and nipple and as she massaged my clit with her right.

"Good sensitivity," She commented as she gave me a short orgasm.

After my orgasm subsided I turned back around and asked for my appointment information.

"You need to do something for me first." She said.

I could see that her nipples had hardened so I knew what she wanted and I started forward to move inside. Gin stopped me and said that it was such a nice day that she wanted to play outside. She turned me around and pushed me out onto the front lawn. My skirt billowed out behind me as we walked forward and it excited me that she was forcing me to display my body to anyone who happened to drive by.

When we got to the middle of the front yard Gin ordered me to lie down on my back. I started to comply but Gin stopped me.

"No, sweetheart, with your head toward the house! I want to show your pussy to anyone who wants to look!"

Then she spread my dress wide open and told me to spread my legs as far apart as I could. She had me bring my feet up next to my rear and let my knees fall apart. My excitement really increased as I thought about the obscene display that she had forced me to make of myself.

When Gin was satisfied with my position she moved forward to place a foot on each side of my head. Looking up I could see that I had been right about her wearing nothing under her skirt. Gin lifted the hem of her skirt and knelt down over me. She spread the lips of her pussy open and lowered it to my mouth.

"Now eat me!" she commanded as she dropped the hem of her skirt to cover herself and my head. She kneaded my breasts and nipples as I sucked and tongued her pussy.

Although I couldn't see them I could hear the sound of engines slowing down as vehicles drove past. Then Gin's hands briefly left my breasts then moved to spread the lips of my pussy open as though showing it off. I had not heard the sound of an engine so I was startled when I suddenly felt other hands on me. I could not see them but I knew that there was at least three of them because there hands were every where at once. There were hands teasing my breasts and nipples. Fingers were in my pussy. There were even fingers probing my butt.

Then something was being forced into my pussy. It got bigger as it was pushed deeper. "Go ahead shove it in you won't hurt her!" I heard Gin say. My pussy stretched as the object was forced into me then it got narrower. Whatever it was it had a bulge in it about halfway down it's length. It started to feel pretty good as it was pushed in and out of me. I heard Gin say "Every once and a while rub her like this." as she massaged my clit. My hips came up off the ground to force the object deeper as I climaxed.

"Yes use that one!" Gin said. The object in me was pulled out and was replaced with one like it but this one was cool. I knew that it was a bottle when I felt cold liquid in side of me. I knew that it wasn't a beer bottle because the shape was wrong and the neck was too short.

The liquid tingled inside of me and ran down my butt as it was forced out around the sides of the bottle that was being pumped faster and faster in and out of me. My hips were jerking up and down with my orgasms as my clit was being constantly rubbed.

The bottle was pushed into me one last time and left there as I heard Gin say, "Yes, do it." I felt the lips of her pussy vibrate from side to side as she rubbed her clit. I felt warm liquid splash on my breasts and chest. I knew what it was. Someone had masturbated on me. Then, as I felt more cum splash on my pussy and stomach, Gin and I both climaxed powerfully. When Gin relaxed I stopped licking and sucking. I could feel her juices all over my lips and chin.

I heard her say, "That's enough!" After a short while Gin stood up and I could see again. I looked around but there was no one there. I looked down and I had been right. There was a coke bottle still embedded in me.

I pulled the bottle out and Gin helped me to stand. My skirt was a mess so I used it to wipe my mouth and clean the cum off of me then zipped it up, Got in my car and drove home.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Submission

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 145 milliseconds