• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Irkutsk Ch. 18

Irkutsk Ch. 18

123

I looked at the category "Loving Wives", and wondered. I feel sure this was intended to be stories of the love of one wife per story, and the plural "wives" was because there were many stories in the category. However, this is one chapter about several loving "wives". In the most pedantic sense therefore this is fits the "Loving Wives" category. And in any case I always struggle to decide on the most suitable category. Should this be "Group Sex"? Romantic? Erotic Couplings? Mature? I guess it doesn't matter - you've got here now and you can decide for yourselves. In any case, thanks for visiting and reading this far. I hope you enjoy the continuing saga of Michael's adventure into...whatever you call it!

*****

We form a real connection

Chris took my hand and led me to a gym where five ladies were exercising gently (for them!) on exercise bikes, walking machines etc. They were wearing casual clothes, nothing especially erotic although any of these ladies would have looked look sexy wearing a sack. Chris told me that although I had wanted to spend time with the remaining ladies one at a time, these five had specifically asked if I would be willing to spend time with them as a group.

Chris had indicated that this would happen only if I agreed without persuasion. However, these five ladies had gone out as a group with five men at a time in what they called their previous life. They still felt very close, wanting to go out as a group with, well, just the one me. I fleetingly thought, somewhat inappropriately, of the silly saying "as happy as a dog with two dicks".

They had left their machines and were walking towards me. I pointed out that I was hardly likely to be able to provide them with an experience equivalent to five men at once.

No, they understood that, but still wanted to share their time with me. Chris told them that she felt three days shared with me was fair, and they seemed to accept that.

A very petite, blonde lady whose demeanour invited a comparison with a coiled spring with energy to burn asked Chris if it would be OK if the six of us spent their time away from the group.

"Where do you have in mind?"

"We'd like to borrow the bus and drive down to Khasan where the borders of Russia, China and North Korea meet."

"Why?"

"We want to take Michael away with us for a while. Did you know that where Russia borders China there the times zones are three hours apart? There's not really much around to look at in any direction so we'll have to live in the bus, but we thought we'd like to see that point where the three countries meet. What we really want is to be alone, really alone, with Michael."

I could see that Chris was battling with the competing factors, wanting to trust the ladies who may not have given her much cause for trust, but worried about losing some of her group again. And perhaps me.

Taking my courage in my hands I told Chris that I trusted these ladies not to betray her trust, and after a few more moments she okayed the trip. I could see that she was going to have a nervous wait until we returned, but this was a bridge she was going to have to cross sooner or later anyway.

The five ladies surrounded me and I felt like a prisoner again as they escorted me out and onto the bus. There was nothing in their demeanour that could have been described as at all threatening, but a frisson of fear ran down my spine. Was I about to be kidnapped a third time in (relatively) quick succession? Even the smallest of these ladies, the one who had spoken to Chris, looked capable of physically subduing me with no difficulty if necessary. On the other hand, she was lovely enough for me to follow, regardless of risk, to the ends of the earth (which, by the way, seemed to be where they had in mind).

One of the ladies sat in the driver's seat while the other four took me to the bed towards the back of the bus. The petite lady spoke to me - she was still the only one of the five who had yet spoken.

"We have a difficulty. We want to give you something practical to make up for what we did to you before, but we don't know how. The only thing we can give you is sex, and you have getting plenty of that...maybe too much? The best idea we could think of would be that if you are getting tired of the constant sex, we could give you a holiday."

The first thought to cross my mind was a little frustration that these ladies seemed to have missed the point. After a moment however, I decided that even if they had missed the point, their mistake was understandable. I told the four around me that we should enjoy the drive for a while, but that at some time when a break was suitable I'd like to speak to all five together.

For the next two hours we drove through fairly poor country, while four ladies sat around me, clearly wanting to speak, but seemingly inhibited by the requirement to be fair to the driver or perhaps my saying that I wanted to talk to all five together. It was certainly not unpleasant, but there was a clear sense of anticipation. The road was reasonable but the scenery, although green, was low and monotnous.

After two hours we pulled off the road within sight of the first town I had noticed since leaving Vladivostok. The driver walked back to join us, and told me that we were half way there. I thought briefly "halfway to nowhere", but then decided I had higher priorities than sarcasm.

I sat on the floor while the five ladies sat in a row on the edge of the bed. I was looking up at them, which was what I wanted. I told them that they owed the brigade nothing, owed me nothing, for what had happened a few days ago. Our little society was learning how to cope with circumstances that no-one had ever dealt with before. Or at least no-one that we knew of.

We were making up our rules as we went along. The brigade had kidnapped other men previously but these previous times had not been beneficial for anyone and had placed the brigade at risk of reprisals or prosecution. The brigade had taken a further risk by kidnapping me, and that had created a major improvement in my level of happiness in several ways, and I felt it had improved life for the brigade. Viewed in that context my second kidnapping could be seen as another attempt to improve life. An attempt which had not been successful. However, it had caused no damage that could not be repaired, and in fact the only remaining damage was the confusion and guilt felt by some of the people involved. And we had all learned from the experience. There was nothing to forgive, no need for penance.

And if there was a need for forgiveness, I forgave them. I loved everyone in the brigade, and wanted to share my life, my fortunes with them. What I wanted was for them to feel loved and to have the opportunity to do whatever they wanted with me. If they wanted to do something for me, they should enjoy their time with me.

"That's all very well," the driver replied, "But what if our need is to be used like cheap slut by a man who wants a quick fuck? We have been rejected by Russian men for so long that we need to feel wanted, not to force ourselves on a man. Don't you fancy us? Are we not up to your standards?"

I shouldn't have been surprised; this was merely a summary of what others had been trying to tell me since I had first been captured. It was just so alien to any experience I had had with women before that moment. So how did I convince them?

"You are the most beautiful, the sexiest, the most desirable women I have ever been able to get close to. Beautiful women I have met before have never been interested in me. I am overwhelmed by the thought that any one of you wants me. For you all to want me desperately, any way you can have me, individually or together, is simply unimaginable. It still hasn't really sunk into my mind that you all want me.

"I feel the need to make this experience good enough for you to want me to stay with your group, good enough for you to think one man can fulfil the needs, can continue to fulfil the needs, of forty-four - or even five - vibrant young women. How can I do that?"

"Just use us for your needs," replied the driver. She lifted up her tee shirt, revealing two medium sized but high and firm breasts. The suddenly there were ten breasts lined up along the edge of the bed. Ten lovely breasts, all different - well, five different pairs. Only a few seconds later there were five gorgeous naked ladies in a row, all looking down at me. There was no doubt what they were doing - they were waiting for me to take my pleasure in them. And I was duty bound to do so. I was certainly ready.

I quickly undressed and told the ladies to stand. I lay along the edge of the bed where they had been sitting, and told the nearest one to sit back down on the edge of the bed.

"But that's where you are!"

"Well, I suppose that means you'll have to sit on me. Can you find a suitable spot?"

She found a suitable spot and immediately sat sideways on me, sliding right down onto me until all her weight, not that there was much of it, was pressing me hard inside her. Immediately she started writhing on me and sighing.

"Shut up and stop wriggling!"

"What, am I supposed to sit here in ecstasy and just stay here motionless and silent?"

"That's exactly it. First so I can explain the rules, but then it will be how we play this game. You have to sit there without moving or making a sound. You [pointing to the petite lady] put your hand between her legs and check that she's not using her PC muscles to stimulate herself, or me. You two, hold her arms out sideways ready to lift her off me if she moves or makes a sound, while you [the driver], give her whatever visual stimulation you wish to try to make her lose control, and as soon as she does, and after she is lifted off me, you take her place."

The driver leant over the lady sitting on me and started lovingly kissing her. It cannot have been more than ten seconds later I felt a movement on me and the "checker" called her out immediately. She was lifted off immediately, and replaced with another. This one lasted even less time in response to someone sucking on her nipples. Within two minutes they had each had one turn, with some having gone round twice.

By now they were all learning ways to last longer on me before moving. However, they were also becoming more adventurous about trying to make the victim lose control. But it was not all one way. One extroverted lady with a prominent clitoris and labia, while taking a turn at trying to make the victim lose control, decided to do so by masturbating in front of her. It was immediately effective, and that victim ended her turn, but when the extrovert's turn came she didn't even get all the way down before she was taken off. She started to complain, but she may have had a small orgasm, and she decided to wait her next turn.

Soon, however, they were all slimy with their own juices and sliding even more smoothly onto me. Then after another few turns each the petite lady sat atop me and had barely even touched me before she screamed and was immediately removed, leaving a trail of moisture diagonally across my abdomen. Instead of taking her turn in the other duties she lay quivering and curled up on the floor, clearly in the grip of a relentless orgasm.

Because of the silence rule applying to the remaining four ladies, we could all hear her whimpering in orgasm, and even though I couldn't see her now, I was acutely aware of her uncontrollable and continuing pleasure. I was getting close now - I wondered if I would be able to see out the game.

I think, however, that this new distraction was affecting the others similarly, as on the very next cycle, the extrovert lasted only a few seconds before she started thrusting madly against me and was - none too gently - deposited next to the petite lady.

A short while later a very muscular lady and the driver followed in quick succession, each of them capturing me with vigorous thrusting of their hips before being cast aside beside the first two. Despite the fact that the thrusting lasted only about five seconds each time, I was twice on the brink myself. As the final lady, a very slim blonde with ridiculously long legs lifted the driver off me I saw that even the first, the petite lady, was still in the throes of her bliss, groaning shudderingly and completely oblivious to what was happening around her.

This final lady got on board, not sideways according to the rules of the game, but facing me. She leaned her lean body over mine and told me that she had won, she could do what she liked. I didn't remember telling them this, but it seemed reasonable and anyway I would have found it difficult to summon the willpower to disagree. None of the others was in any position to argue.

My new partner was not only ignoring the position requirements, but both the movement and sound rule. She had no opponents left to challenge her, and simply had her way with me. With her more aggressive attentions, her loud expressions of lustful pleasure and the sight of her firm slim body using me, I lost it there and then.

I was worried that she might miss out, which would be a poor reward for her victory. However, she must have been close herself and finished herself off, and then greedily stole a series of freebies by grinding herself languorously against my wilting hardness.

Eventually, with a heart-rending sigh ending with a shuddering groan, she lay forward on me, kissing my face. I was too drained even to kiss her back, instead just lying there and eventually, impossibly, going to sleep with this beautiful lady pressing against a range of my sensitive spots.

It was dusk when I slowly battled my way back to consciousness. Or was it dawn? Let's just say it was between night and day. Princess Slim was no longer lying on me; she was beside me with an arm and a long leg draped over me and her head pressed against my shoulder. I opened my eyes and looked her lovely face, eyes closed and relaxed in a half-smile, but it was as if she was connected to me, and she opened her eyes only a moment later. She looked at me and her half smile developed into a full radiant smile. She spoke quietly into my ear.

"When we kidnapped you and took you to that house, we were desperate for sex. I was almost at the point where I was going to drive into town and attack the first man I saw. I can't really say I was sorry for what I did because I was just out of my mind with lust and had to have you. And I really enjoyed having you." The smile turned just slightly wicked, "Both times. But the pleasure was temporary, not completely satisfying. That is why we all had two goes at you - that wasn't planned. What we did just now, however, that was what satisfaction is all about. If I never had sex again in my life I'd be able to think back on that and feel...warm and fulfilled...again."

That was all very nice, but it raised at least a theoretical problem. "So what if I feel like more now?"

"Oh, I'll be ready and eager for you any minute of any day, and so will all of them." She nodded to where four other ladies, all naked, were slowly returning to reality.

"How can you speak for them?"

"We have been close for years. Kidnapping you, and then the shame that followed increased that. During our episode here the developed yet further to the point where each one of us experiences the release of each other's orgasms.

Her smile turned positively evil. "I'm ready for you now, tonight, tomorrow, next week, next month, next year. Any time, amnywhere you want me I will be desperate to have you inside me. And any time you want anyone else with you I will be desperate to share her enjoyment."

"I think I know how you feel."

"No, you couldn't poss..." She looked at me. This time her face looked like Satan's. No, perhaps Satan's sister. Beautiful and feminine enough to make me lose my mind, but evil enough to have me sell my soul. "Could it be possible? I wondered what that sensation was. Could it have been your pleasure that I felt? And you sharing ours?"

I just smiled at her.

The lovely eyes narrowed. "Prove it."

I thought for a minute. I noticed that the other four were all intently watching and listening to our exchange. All naked, sitting, lying, standing: all had forgotten everything except the conversation we were having.

I reached down with my hand...

"No, you can't!" The muscular lady rushed forwards. "I'll take care of that."

For a mere instant I wondered why I couldn't, but then she took me down her throat in one - er - gulp.

I can't describe the magic she worked with her lips, her tongue and her throat, with sterling support from her hands, but in no time at all she was swallowing the product of her efforts, and I felt at peace with the world. Again, or was it still?

I looked around me and saw our audience of four seemingly experiencing an orgasm that was somehow - different. The slim blonde looked at me, wonderment painted across her face.

"Is that what it's like for men?"

"It's hard to say. I'm still getting a picture of what it's like for women. I can only say that if you experienced something different, then you probably have a picture of the difference between men's and women's experiences. In any case, if you are experiencing something different, then it is broadening your knowledge of sexual experience, and I\m happy to play a role in that."

The petite lady spoke up. "Well it's about time we returned the favour. Hana." She looked at the "extroverted" lady. We'll use you. Think of Michael when this happens."

Hana looked back, "That will probably do it without any help."

"You two," Petite pointed to the driver and muscles, "Wait five minutes and then get her to come as quickly as you can, any way you can." She looked back at Hana with a grin, "No need to thank me."

The she looked at the slim lady. "Walk Michael down the road and turn to face back after five minutes. I'll stand at the door of the bus, watching you and them at the same time. I'll give you a signal.

What sort of signal? They seemed to know. Then Slim led me down the road in front of the bus walking about a quarter of a mile. Strangely, although there was a chill in the air and we were naked, I didn't feel the cold. Slim didn't seem to be feeling the cold either. She stopped and turned me around so I was facing the bus. "Think of Hana, and what is happening to her."

A few moments later I suddenly looked over at Slim. She had one arm around my back and the other was in front of me, as if expecting me to fall. "What did you do?"

She looked puzzled, "Nothing. Why?"

"You just stroked my thigh."

"You know I didn't. You can see this hand in front of you and you can feel my other arm around your back. How many hands do you think I've got?"

Momentarily, inappropriately, I remembered a girlfriend from my teenage years asking me how many hands I had. My thoughts got no further, however, as an invisible hand slid cheekily between my thighs. It was pleasant, but also frightening, as I was still looking down and I knew it wasn't Slim or some wandering local villager. No hand was anywhere near.

Slim looked at me. "What's happening?"

"It feels as if an invisible hand is being very forward, groping me intimately."

Now she did run her hand up and down my hardness. "Did it feel like this?"

"Yes. Er, no. The same place, but a very different feeling. Both pleasant, but almost opposite."

She moved in front of me, hands on either side of my chest, holding me steady. She was at arms' length in front of me, just standing there holding me. The invisible lover continued to fondle me. It felt pleasant, but there was something wrong. I was erect and horny as hell, but I somehow knew this was going nowhere.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Irkutsk Ch. 18

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 170 milliseconds