• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Riley's Choice Ch. 01

Riley's Choice Ch. 01

The Reprimand

"Shit, he's going to kill me." Riley said aloud to herself, glancing at her watch as she parked her car. She was twenty-five minutes late for class.

Professor Daniels hated tardiness. It was the third time in the last four weeks that she had been late. A last second phone call had tied her up, making her fifteen minutes late leaving the office. Traffic was horrible, causing her to be delayed even more.

Riley felt the Professor's eyes on her as she eased open the door. He looked in her direction as she entered the room, his angered gaze cutting into her. "Sorry." She mouthed as she quietly slipped to the side, taking a seat near the back of the classroom.

He quickly resumed the lecture, occasionally glancing in her direction. She could tell that he was very displeased with her. However, he still called on her and allowed her to participate. Typically, if a student found themselves on the Professor's bad side, they were invisible. The class ended with a reminder that mid-term exams were the following week, and that any late entries would receive an automatic failing grade. His dark green eyes locked on Riley as he spoke.

Professor Daniels' voice cut through the noise of the class as they packed up to leave. "Miss Andrews, if I could have a word with you, please." Riley cringed. She knew she was in trouble this time.

Riley shoved her notebook into her bag and slung it over her shoulder as she approached the lectern. "Yes, Professor Daniels?" She asked sheepishly, her cheeks already flushing with embarrassment.

"You are aware that this class has an attendance policy, correct?" His voice was sharp as he spoke to her. He watched as her eyes dropped, and she nodded.

"Yes, sir." she replied quietly. She was older than the typical community college fare he was accustomed to. She was in her late twenties, with an athletic build, short blonde hair and teal-green eyes. He could tell she always came from work, because she was always dressed up. He figured she must be some sort of administrative assistant or something, based on how nicely she dressed.

"Then you are aware, Miss Andrews," he continued, sternly as he watched her reaction, "that this is the third time that you have been more than fifteen minutes late this semester." He paused, studying her. He struggled to keep his thoughts on the fact that he was irritated with her, rather than the fact that he wanted to throw her on the desk and ravage her on the spot. "The third time in the past four weeks, actually."

"Yes, Professor." She replied. He could tell from the tone of her voice that she was embarrassed, but also nervous.

"So you understand then, that it means that I should drop you from my roster and fail you, correct?" He asked, watching her wince as he said the words. She was a good student, with a 4.0 GPA. Dropping her would sabotage her GPA.

"Yes, Professor Daniels." Her voice was laden with disappointment.

A few students were waiting to speak with him, so he quickly set his plan in motion. "I'm willing to discuss this further with you, Miss Andrews." He said quietly. "Meet me in my office in fifteen minutes. Don't be late."

He turned his attention to the other students, effectively ending their conversation. Riley went straight to his office, taking a seat on the floor outside his door. There was no way she was going to be late if it meant saving her grade.

Twenty minutes later, Professor Daniels approached his office door. He smiled when he saw Riley waiting by his office door. She looked up anxiously as she felt his gaze locked on her. She quickly shoved her textbook and notebook back into her bag and stood up to meet him as he reached the door.

"You are on time, I see." He said, looking her over as she stood there anxiously.

"I came straight here." She replied quietly.

As he unlocked the door to his office, he smiled wickedly. She had no idea what she was in for. His plan was working perfectly so far. "Let's see how desperate she is to save her grade." He thought to himself as he opened the door. As he flipped on the light, he gestured for Riley to walk in. "After you, Miss Andrews."

"Thank you, Professor." Riley said, slipping past him to take a seat in front of his desk. She placed her bag on the floor next to the chair and sat nervously, fidgeting while he closed the door behind them.

"Okay, Miss Andrews," he started, "tell me why I shouldn't drop you from my class and give you a failing grade." His voice was cold as he took a seat behind the desk. His stare pierced through her as he waited for her to answer.

"Honestly, Professor." Riley started, her voice shaking. "You have every right to drop me and give me a failing grade. The circumstances to my tardiness were beyond my control since they were work-related, but the bottom line is that I violated the terms of the syllabus." She took a deep breath to steady herself before finishing. "So if you want to drop me, I can't stop you. It'll cost me the Dean's list this semester, and cost me financially, but that's my problem, not yours."

He was impressed. He was used to tearful pleas and endless excuses from eighteen and nineteen year olds who were desperate to avoid failing grades so as not to incur disappointment from their parents. He wasn't used to the honesty and maturity that Riley brought to the table.

"Riley," He said, quietly, her expression startled at hearing him call her by her first name. "I'm going to make you an offer. I'm only going to make it once, so think about it before you say no." He smiled at her darkly as he leaned forward onto his desk. The move made her uneasy, but she didn't move.

"Okay, what is it?" She asked nervously.

"I'm going to 'test' you." He said, his voice taking on a sinister tone. "You pass my test; you stay in my class and keep your grade." The way his dark green eyes flashed as he stared at her while he waited for her reply let on that he wasn't talking about coursework.

"What does this 'test' entail?" Riley asked, her voice hollow. She had a bad feeling about where this conversation was headed. Deep down, she knew that she didn't want to know the answer.

"I think you know, Riley." The professor replied, standing from his chair. He locked his door, and turned off the overhead light, so that the only light remaining was the dim light from his computer monitor. He stepped closer to her, and reached out, grasping her by the wrist.

As he pulled her to her feet, he felt her hesitate. "If you say no," he whispered into her ear, "I will fail you from my course, and you can say goodbye to the Dean's list." He paused, watching her stiffen as he caressed her face. "You need three more courses with me before you finish your program. Keep that in mind." He tilted her chin up, looking down at her as he finished. "I could make your remaining time here extremely difficult."

"What are you saying, Professor?" Riley's voice cracked as she spoke.

"I'm saying that I believe you're smart enough to know what choice you need to make." He brushed his hands down her sides, feeling her shudder at his touch. He grabbed her by the hips, pulling her forward against him. He knew that she could feel that he was aroused. He didn't care. He was making a point. She looked up at him, panicked.

"I don't know," Riley started, unsure of what to do. The Professor was probably fifteen years older than she was. But he was attractive. He stood at least six inches taller than her, even in heels. She secretly had a minor crush on him, but the age difference alone caused her to put it out of her mind.

The way he stared down at her as he waited for her reply made her anxious. "Well?" he asked quietly, resting his hands on her hips.

She had a feeling that if she said yes, that it was opening the door for the Professor to use sexual favors to his advantage. She didn't trust him to not hold it over her head as a threat. Was it a risk that she was willing to take to finish her program and stay on the Dean's list?

"I'm not a patient man, Miss Andrews." The professor stated as he continued staring at her. Riley fidgeted as she contemplated the situation. Her better judgment told her to say no, to turn and run away, but for some reason she couldn't turn and walk out the door. She looked at him again nervously, trying to find the words to speak.

He read her expression, and without any further hesitation, the Professor made his move. His kiss was rough and cold, causing Riley to whimper in response to his persistence. She knew what she stood to lose if she resisted, so she reluctantly willed herself to give in.

Riley gasped as he moved down to her neck as his hands ran up her back. She grabbed his shirt as he held her against him. "I assume that you have made your decision?" He asked, breaking from the line of kisses he had trailed down to her throat.

"Yes." She whispered. "Yes, Professor."

He smiled at her softly as he stepped back from her. "Good," he replied quietly as he slowly unbuttoned his shirt. "Because I was going to have my way with you no matter what answer you gave me." His voice dropped as he raised an eyebrow at her. "It will be much more fun if it's consensual." He dropped his shirt on the chair behind him.

Riley's heart was pounding so hard that she could hear it ringing in her ears. Her eyes widened as he stepped closer. He grabbed her roughly, causing her to gasp as she looked up at him. "So tell me, Miss Andrews," he started as he brushed her hair back, tucking it behind her ear. "Where would you like to start?"

"I don't know." She replied quietly. She had suddenly gone shy. She blushed as he stepped closer to her.

"Then allow me to tell you," he replied. "Take off your shirt." He said, looking at her intensely. His eyes burned with lust as she stared back at him. Slowly, she obliged, grabbing the bottom of her grey shirt and pulling it up over her head.

"I've been waiting for this, Riley." He said quietly as he stepped behind her, kissing her neck just below her ear. "From the first day you walked into my classroom, I imagined all of the things I wanted do to you." He kissed her again, lower, feeling her shiver. "The way you'd feel, the way you'd taste," He slowly kissed the back of her neck, dragging his lip across her skin before moving to her ear, his voice dropping to a whisper. "The sweet sounds that you'd make as I ravaged you."

Riley gasped in response to his words. As shocking as they were to hear, they called to her in a strange way. She felt it slowly building in the pit of her stomach. As crazy as it was, she was very turned on by the Professor. The more he spoke, the more she wanted him.

"Then, you showed up late. You pissed me off, time and time again." His voice was tinged with aggravation as he spoke. "And now, here you are." He traced his finger down her neck, continuing down her spine, watching her pale skin chill from his touch. "You're at my mercy now."

She closed her eyes and trembled as he placed his hands on her shoulders. She couldn't resist him, even if she wanted to. She let out a light sigh as his hands brushed away the straps of her gray lace bra. As his kisses trailed from her neck, down to her shoulders, she gasped quietly.

"Professor..." she whispered quietly, feeling his fingers as they worked their way lower down her body. She had no doubts he could feel her shaking.

"Quiet." He growled, enjoying his power over her. Reaching her waist, he felt her shudder as he unbuttoned her black dress pants. A low groan escaped him as he felt the soft skin of her hips and the lace of her panties when he let the pants fall to the floor.

He stopped, stepping back in front of her, slowly eyeing her nearly undressed state. Riley bit her lip and looked at him nervously, her eyes questioning what he was planning next.

"Show me that you're not as innocent as you look." He demanded as he unbuckled his belt and unzipping his pants, releasing his erect shaft from its confines. Riley's eyes went wide as shock hit her. She couldn't believe what she was seeing, or what she was about to do.

"That means get on your knees, Miss Andrews." The professor's voice was rough as he waited for her to comply.

Riley did as she was told, and looked up at him as she took him into her mouth. He groaned at the feeling of her warm mouth around him. Slowly, she moved along his length, running her tongue up and down as she moved. He grasped the sides of her head, running his fingers through her hair, gently tugging as she pleasured him.

Growing bolder, Riley reached up with her right hand, and stroked his shaft while going down on him. Looking up, she saw that he had leaned his head back, groaning in pleasure as she continued. She took him down as far as she could, her hand and mouth moving in sync.

He was cradling her head in his hands while she worked him over. She reached up with her left hand, gently teasing his balls as she went down. "Oh fuck." He moaned quietly as she continued running her fingers over them, occasionally cupping them in her hand.

She felt his cock spasm in her mouth as his climax neared. He grabbed her hair, pulling it to hold her against him as he came. He groaned loudly as his load rushed forth from his cock in spurts, and she desperately tried to keep up. She hated swallowing, but she knew that she had no choice as the Professor held her, pushing his shaft further into her mouth, practically shooting his come down her throat.

As he finished, he released his grip on her hair, letting her sink back onto her knees. She looked up anxiously, hoping that she had done enough. He stared down at her, studying her response. He could see her anxiety. She was defenseless against him as he stood before her.

"Well done, Miss Andrews." He praised, reaching down to grab her wrists. He pulled her to stand before him. He could feel her trembling. "You've proven that you have some impressive oral skills. Now, what about your other devious talents?"

"Professor..." Riley started. She was afraid. She didn't know what to do. Her grade suddenly didn't matter. But at the same time, she was curious about what else he had planned for her. She didn't want this to stop.

"It's too late to back out now." He growled, pulling her closer. He held her wrists together with his left hand, as his right traveled down over her stomach, to the edge of her panties. She gasped as she felt his hand slip underneath the stretchy lace onto her bare skin.

He drew a sharp breath as he felt the soft skin of her shaven slit. He traced his finger around the outside, feeling her shake more as he teased her. He fingered her clit lightly, hearing her gasp as he teased. Slowly, he slipped his index finger inside of her, feeling her hips jerk in response as a lustful moan escaped her.

"Anticipating, Miss Andrews?" He breathed, curling his finger to brush against her spot. Her wetness covered his finger, making it obvious that she was enjoying his touch.

"Yes." She whispered, struggling to hold in the moans that wanted desperately to become cries of pleasure as her body shook under his hands. He was driving her crazy. He brought her close to a climax, stopping just short of her peak.

He leaned in as if he were going to kiss her. Instead, he moved to her ear before whispering, "If you want to continue this, meet me at three seventeen West First Street."

Riley sighed disappointedly at the gesture. She blinked and looked at him as he waited for her answer. She hesitated a moment before looking down. "When?" Her voice shook with nerves and anticipation in hopes that he would continue what he started.

"A half hour. We can't be seen leaving at the same time." He said, stepping back from her, picking up his pants from the floor. "Get dressed, and go." His voice had taken on a different tone as he watched her slide off his desk and reach for her clothes.

"You will need this." He said, opening the drawer of his desk. He pulled out a key on a dark purple key ring. "When you arrive, park your car on the far right side of the driveway, and come inside. You will need the key to unlock the door. Let yourself in." He smiled as he watched her eyes flicker nervously when he placed the key in her hands.

"Thank you, Professor." Riley said quietly as she closed her hand around the key.

"Miss Andrews," He added as she turned for the door. "Don't be late."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Riley's Choice Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 258 milliseconds