• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • I'm A Cuckold. This Is My Story Pt. 08

I'm A Cuckold. This Is My Story Pt. 08

We end the night with Doug fucking the hell out of Alison one more time, right in front of my face. Literally.

After the last fuck, they sat on the couch, Alison curled up against Doug, while Doug idly played with her huge breasts. I got them that drink and sat on the floor between Doug's legs, watching him play with her tits.

After a little while, Doug stood up and pushed me down onto my back on the floor. In one quick motion, he kneeled down over me, straddling my chest with his semi-erect cock inches from my face. He ordered me to open my mouth wide, and like a good little cuckold, I did.

"That's it, open wide and say ahhh" Doug said as he positioned his balls over my mouth and proceeded to teabag me. He lowered his balls into my mouth and told me to suck and lick them while he popped them in and out of my open mouth. I felt his sac tighten as his big meatstick began to stir.

Alison watched for a few moments, then stood up in front of Doug and positioned her pussy in front of his face, grabbing his head and pulling it closer to her waiting mound. It was clear that she wanted Doug to eat her pussy. "Eat me Doug. Stick that tongue in my pussy and lick my clit! Make me cum!" she cooed to Doug as I watched from below.

Doug grabbed her ass and pulled her onto his tongue. She shuddered a little under the motion of his tongue and held his head in place, arching her body backwards and gasping over the next few minutes. I coudn't see exactly what he was doing, but it was obvious by her motions that she was approaching yet another climax and would be there soon enough.

As I lay there trying to watch closely, with Doug's big heavy cock and balls resting on my face, I realized that Doug had stopped tonguing her and was looking down with a look of disapproval.

"C'mon Bill, I can't do everything here" he said to me. "I'm taking care of this pussy like it should be taken care of and what do you do for me? You stop taking care of my cock! What the fuck?!"

I shrug, and he continues "The least you could do is to keep sucking me as I please Alison like she should be." He drags his cock and balls across my face as he positions the head of his big black cock on my lips and orders me to take it in my mouth. "Bill, your job is to take care of my cock while I'm busy up here" he says as he goes back to eating her pussy and licking her clit. He shoves his cock deep into my mouth and gyrates his hips as it slides in and out of my mouth, his balls slapping my chin with each forward thrust. A few pumps on his part and I'm rewarded with the familiar taste of his precum. Doug is now fully erect and ready to enter Alison's pussy.

Doug goes back to licking and tonguing her pussy, his hands roaming freely over her pendulous breasts, kneading them as she wriggles. That really gets Alison worked up, as if she can get any MORE excited. Her big breasts have always been sensitive and touching and caressing them usually gets her very excited.

Alison sits back down so Doug can get better access to her pussy with his mouth. This puts me in no position to see what is happening, as Doug is arched over me, face-fucking me. From Alison's short gasps and her talking, I surmise that Doug is tongue-fucking her pussy and she is beyond pleasure, nearing another orgasm at Doug's hand, or should I say tongue. I catch a quick glimpse and can see that Alison has her hands on the back of his head and Doug's face is buried deep into her nicely trimmed pussy. Her hips gyrate under the action of Doug's flicking tongue and she begins gasping faster and shouting that she's cumming.

After a couple of seconds of that, Alison jumps up, pushing Doug's face away from her spasming pussy and drops into her favorite fucking position, on all fours, in front of Doug. "Fuck me Doug! Fuck me now! Fuck the hell out of my pussy! Pound me hard Doug! I want that big cock in me now!" Alison pleads.

Doug pulls his fully-erect cock out of my mouth, and before he can even move closer, Alison drives her pussy back and impales her soaking-wet pussy onto his big black 8½" manhood. I lie there in amazement and excitement. The sight of his dark cock sliding in and out of her white pussy only inches from my face makes me almost cum right there. I stroke myself as Alison does the work, thrusting her hips back and forth to take Doug in and out of her pussy.

'Yeah, that's it" Doug says. "You do all the work for that black cock, baby. You like that cock, don't you?" he asks her as he just kneels there motionless while her body thrusts and spasms from her first orgasm. I have a closer-than-front-row seat to her fucking herself crazy.

"What if I take it away?" Doug says as he pulls his cock out of her hole and draws back. "What if I stick this big, black, cock back in Bill's mouth?" I don't even have time to register his words before his cock is thrust into my mouth and driven home to the hilt. "What if I let your husband finish me off with a blowjob?" Doug asks with a laugh.

"No!" Alison moans. "Fuck me Doug. Stick that cock back in me. I'll do anything, just fuck me!" she cries.

"Anything?" Doug asks, as he grabs her hips and pulls her backward forcefully, driving his cock deeply into her eager pussy. Alison shrieks as Doug begins pounding her mercilessly, holding her hips in place as he piston-pumps her pussy with his big driveshaft.

I watch the action of his big cock destroying her tight pussy, excited by the sight of his 8½" of thick meat being driven fully in her pussy and withdrawn enough for me to see the head, before being driven back in like a piledriver. With each thrust, her pendulous breasts sway back and forth. I raise my head up and try my best to lick Alison's clit while Doug slams his cock in and out of her pussy. I end up licking her clit, driving her closer to another orgasm, and licking the shaft of Doug's cock as it leaves and enters her pussy. I can only do this in short stretches however, as it seems that Doug is going to fuck Alison for an hour!

After what seemed like a half-hour of Doug pounding her pussy, but was probably 10 minutes and at least 3 orgasms on Alison's part, he pulls out of her and sticks his cock in my mouth again and orders me to get him wet again. "I don't want to tear that pussy up, I like it too much. But she's getting dry. Lick her pussy too, get it nice and wet for me again" he orders.

I do as directed, licking her pussy and his cock until they are both glistening with my saliva. At Doug's urging, I take hold of his cock and put the head back into Alison. Doug takes over and begins thrusting his meat in and out of her pussy again, less forcefully this time, but still enough to keep her huge tits swaying wildly from side to side.

Alison moans and I count another 3 orgasms and about another 10 minutes of fucking right in front of my face. I've already blown one load in my shorts, but the sight of Doug fucking her so deeply and for so long has me hard again. I can sense that Alison has been drained by Doug's monster, as she just remains on all fours, barely moving, her pussy swollen and purple from the pounding and numerous orgasms.

"Yeah, that's right" Doug says. "That big black cock's beaten you into submission, hasn't it? Y'all can't take much more, can you?"

"No" Alison says, wearily. From my vantage point right below, I can see Alison is spent, her pussy swollen and reddish purple. I know she's done for the night. Hell, that was one large cock pounding the hell out of her!

"Good, cause I'm gonna cum" Doug yells, as he pulls out and drives his manhood deep into my unsuspecting mouth. He unloads deep in my mouth and I feel his hot copious seed flowing down my throat. There are only 3 spurts, as Doug has already cum several times tonight, but it is still quite plentiful. He caught me by surprise, but the feeling of his cock exploding sets me off. It only takes a few strokes before I cum in my shorts again. Doug smiles down at me as I swallow every drop and clean him off expertly.

Alison collapses on the couch, completely fucked out of energy. She ends up sleeping there most of the rest of the night. Doug gets up and thanks me for sucking him off. He kisses Alison, grabbing a handful or two of her big tits as he thanks her for a great time. She's asleep already and barely acknowledges him, pulling a blanket over herself.

"Ill see you soon Bill. We'll be making this a regular thing, I think" Doug says as he leaves for the night, leaving me sitting there in my cum-drenched shorts with my black-fucked wife.

In a few weeks, I come to experience Doug's mischievous side....

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • I'm A Cuckold. This Is My Story Pt. 08

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 70 milliseconds