• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • I Got Caught in Girls Underclothes

I Got Caught in Girls Underclothes

Yep, everyone is over 18. I'm a senior in high school and the girl is a couple years older. She's several bra sizes larger than me too. You knew there had to be a girl involved.

-----------------------------------------------

I just wanted to explain my side of things so no one would think I was a pervert or something. It's not like I'm into cross dressing or have gender issues.

In a way, I guess I do have gender issues; I'm a guy and girls make me so fuckin' horny. That's really what got me into this mess. Leave it to Sis to take advantage of me. Oh yeah, that's the other thing. It was my sister whose underclothes I was wearing.

I think I just need to explain so no one thinks I'm weird, or something, getting caught wearing girls panties while getting dressed for football practice. Of course, it was more embarrassing explaining to my two buddies this weekend when I answered the door wearing a bra under my t-shirt. At least they didn't see the panties.

This isn't sounding too good, so I think I need to tell you what happened that weekend, starting Friday night and working my way to Monday evening football practice. Then you'll understand and know that I'm not a pervert. It was all pretty normal stuff given the circumstances.

I'll tell it to you just the way it happened.

--------------------------------------------------------

It was getting near the end of the summer and our parents were taking a week of vacation so they were out of town; left Friday morning. That left me. I couldn't go since football practice had already started for the fall season. Sis was in from college for the summer and wasn't interested in going. I think she wanted to give them some alone time. So it was just the two of us.

Mom and dad knew we were old enough to be left on our own for a week. As dad had justified to mom, "What can go wrong?"

I was just coming home from the mall. Me and a couple of buddies had just spent several hours at the bowling alley. We figured we'd enjoy the last couple of weeks before school started and had already planned to spend the weekend at our place and we'd have the run of the pool.

I entered the front door and rounded the corner just in time to see my sister headed up the stairs in a pair of panties and a bra carrying a laundry basket full of freshly dried clothes. I guess she hadn't been expecting me home this early. I mumbled, "Jesus," under my breath. Don't get me wrong, I don't usually perv on my sister, but I also don't usually see her in her undergarments. I'd never really seen a girl, a full grown girl anyway, in her underwear.

Half way up the stairs, Sis said, "I heard that, you little pervert. Are you planning on looking at my ass all the way up the stairs?" She never looked back.

I started up the stairs and my eyes never left Sis's ass. I guess she knew and she stopped about two thirds of the way up and tugged at the waist band. She was giving herself a wedgey. One cheek was completely exposed with one leg of her panties buried out of sight in her crack. She must have planned on punishing me for looking at her butt.

In hindsight, maybe I should have taken my eyes off her ass, at least for a second, but I didn't. About the fourth step I took, I caught the toe of my sandal on the edge of the next step and fell up the steps face forward. "Damn," I barked as I was just able to get my hands down in time to partially break my fall. My nose still took a nice thump. Fortunately the steps were carpeted and I had mostly caught myself. Still, I had a bloody nose.

Sis was surprised and turned immediately to see if I was OK. As she turned, she said, "That's what you get for staring at your sisters ass." Seeing the blood, she set the basket at the top of the steps and stepped down to see how I was doing. She set down on the step just above my head with a foot parked on either side of my head and gingerly touched my cheek near my nose.

As I raised my head to say, "I'm OK," I realized that I was staring right at her crotch from about 6 inches away. She had the start of a cameltoe going. Oh god. It was better than her ass. I froze there looking at the outline of her pussy in a really thin pair of panties. They were almost transparent.

After five seconds of me not moving, I guess she realized I was probably ok, except for a little blood, and she could see I was getting a close-up view of her crotch that she hadn't intended. "Christ, you are such a juvenile. You'd think you've never seen a girl before. Well, are you just going to lay there staring at my crotch? Get your ass up. We need to get you up stairs and take care of your nose. Serves you right."

Being cautious, she reached a hand down and offered to take mine. I guess she didn't want to take a chance on me falling again while following her up the steps. Her panties were still wedged up her ass crack so it was a real possibility that I would have fallen again. I certainly wouldn't have been able to take my eyes off her.

She drug me upstairs to her bathroom, got a wash cloth and a clean towel and started to carefully wipe the blood from my face. She told me, "Tell me if I hurt you. I'll try be careful."

Did I tell you that in addition to being hot, she was also really nice. As I looked down at her breasts, which I was getting a decent view of, I was surprised at myself. My pecker was starting to get stiff. She already thought I was a pervert. This would prove it beyond a shadow of a doubt. I groaned silently. At least I thought it was silently.

But she heard it and assumed she was hurting me. She placed the palm of one hand on my cheek, and said, "I'm so sorry. I'll try be more careful."

All of this touching and tenderness from a goddess, even if she was my sister, dressed in just her underwear was too much for me. My pecker was stiff as could be now and making a big tent. At least it was covered by my t-shirt.

This was when she noticed that blood had dripped down on my white t-shirt. I saw her just as she was taking note of this and knew immediately that I was in trouble. I whispered "Crap," to myself.

She heard it. She seemed to hear everything. Her ears were apparently as good as her ass. Thinking that I was concerned about my shirt, she said, "Don't worry. I can fix it. I can throw it in with the load I have in the washer," just as she reached down and grabbed the bottom of my t-shirt and commanded, "Raise your arms."

I shut my eyes and complied figuring she'd see my 'problem' and give me crap over it. Instead, she didn't look down. She stopped to look at my chest and said, "When did my little brother grow up?" She was really looking me over and suddenly her hands were rubbing my pecks and she said, "You...are...awesome! The girls must love you."

This was when she glanced down to check out my abs and noticed my 'problem' and coyly said, "I guess you're my 'big' brother now. The girls really will love you."

She didn't give me any crap. Instead, she gave me an impish grin and pinched both of my nipples hard. I grunted "Ouch. Take it easy. How would you like it if I pinched your nipples?"

She smiled and said, "Sorry, but I can't let my little brother pinching my nipples." Looking down at my bulge, she said, "That must be uncomfortable and because my bro's been a pervert, what do you say we see just how long we can keep that thing up like that."

I was thinking maybe all night, or at least until I could get some alone time in the bathroom. I was really starting to throb and she was still right there in front of me in her panties and bra.

Standing in front of her, pitching a tent in my shorts, I said, "I'm really sorry Sis. I didn't mean to do that but you are so fucking beautiful. I almost wish you weren't my sister."

She looked me in the eyes and asked, "Almost? Why almost?"

"Well, because you're a great sister," I replied. "I'd hate to give that up."

She said, "Ah, that's so sweet," in a very insincere tone and continued, "but we're going to have to punish you for perving on your 'great sister'. Come along." The next thing she did shocked the hell out of me.

She grabbed my erection through my shorts. With me in one hand and my t-shirt in the other, she led me by the dick down to the laundry room and put my shirt in the laundry.

Breathing deeply, I said, "Oh god, Sis. I'm not going to be able to stand that." She had never relaxed the death grip on my pecker.

Sis simply said, "Man up! This big boy is mine until further notice," and gave it a hard squeeze. In return for the squeeze, my erection involuntarily jerked in her hand a couple of times.

She giggled when it throbbed and said, "Does it do that when it's in a girl?" I blushed at the question and she said, "Oh my god! You're a virgin!"

She suddenly had a wicked grin, and said, "I bet you've never had a girl do this either," and proceeded to give my shaft several slow strokes.

By now, my mind was operating in a sexually induced cloud. The only things I could think of was what she was doing and what I wanted to do to her. I might be a virgin, but I'd seen enough porn videos to have a few ideas. I said the only thing I could think of, "Sis, you don't know how bad I want to feel your tits," and I started to raise my hands toward her bra.

With this, she gave my shaft another strong squeeze and a couple of strokes and said, "Not so fast. I never said you could touch. You're not even supposed to be looking."

After a thoughtful pause, she smiled and said, "Tell you what. You do have your shirt off and I have felt your titties so I'll take my bra off and you can look, but no touching. I'll even let you take it off. I guess you need the practice."

I moved to unhook her bra and she stopped me again saying, "You started all this so I think you need to agree to a condition or two."

"What conditions?" I said suspiciously. My suspicion proved justified.

"Well, if I take it off, you've got to wear it the rest of the weekend. It has to be on every hour unless you're in the shower or going to swim. And, under no circumstances are you allowed to touch any of my private parts; only brotherly touching. Do you agree?"

I asked, "Will you leave it off all weekend?" As an afterthought I added, "And your shirt too?"

She nodded and said, "I will. Of course, either of us can wear a shirt if the circumstances require. For instance, if we go out to get pizza. You can put a shirt on over it and I'll wear a shirt, but I'll make it one you'll enjoy. Is that ok?"

I was in such a sexually aroused state that most of my functioning brain cells were focused on Sis's tits. It's a wonder there were enough left over to give the 'breath' command. There certainly weren't enough left to recall that my buddies were coming over about 10 a.m. tomorrow to lounge around the pool but that's beside the point. I would have agreed if she had told me to parade up and down our street in it, "Yes, hell yes."

"Ok, just to be clear. This deal is a real deal, Bro. We aren't going to forget about it just because you've already seen my tits and carrying out your end becomes inconvenient."

"You don't have to worry. My word is my bond." I said solemnly. This time when I reached up to unhook her bra, she didn't object. She shrugged her shoulders a little to help me remove it and there she stood in front of me in just her panties. Her B-C cup breasts looking magnificent. I guess you have to be a lot older than 20 for your tits to sag. Hers didn't look like they could ever sag. Her nipples seemed to be more prominent than they had been when I looked down her bra in the bathroom.

Almost involuntarily, my hands shot to her breasts and I fondled for just a second. Sis's eyes closed and a small little moan escaped from her but she quickly recovered and said, "That's not part of our deal. If you do that again, I'll put my clothes on, all of them, and keep them on."

I immediately jerked my hands back and let them drop to my sides. I was in complete submission. I'd do anything to make sure this continued. I was inexperienced and didn't have a clue where this was going, but where ever it was going, I desperately wanted it to keep going.

Then she grabbed my dick again! I had been stiff for what felt like an hour and most of the time she had been squeezing it like a grip master with a few strokes thrown in every now and then. If she stroked me now, I was going to blow in my shorts.

Thank god she held off on the stroking. I guess she could feel all of the involuntary jerking my cock was doing in her hand and knew I was on the edge. She said, "Are you going to need to take care of that? Why don't we take you up to my bathroom and let you get some release." With that she gave me a couple of strokes.

"Oh my god, Sis, I'll...I'll never make it upstairs. We need to go to mom and dad's bath right now!" I moaned to her. I was almost in pain and was starting to push her toward mom and dad's room. I was practically running over her out of desperation. It was either mom and dad's bathroom twenty feet away or a long walk through the living room, up the stairs, down the hall and into her bathroom with her hand pushing me further and further over the edge every step of the way.

She was grinning at my misery and said, "You better not cum until we're in the bathroom! That's not our deal," and she gave me another squeeze and a stroke. With this extra incentive not to do it in my pants I was doing everything I could to hurry her to the downstairs bathroom.

However much pain and desperation I was feeling, she seemed to be enjoying it more each second as I struggled to obey. It was almost like she was pushing back as I was pushing toward the bathroom. "You better not. I'm warning you," she admonished and gave me that one squeeze too many.

I was only 5 feet from the bathroom. I could see it as I gave in to the irresistible need to blow my load. I groaned as I felt cum streaming into my shorts and my whole body suddenly relaxed as my balls rid themselves of the overpowering pressure for release. She felt it too and gave me a really hard squeeze which forced a couple more strong convulsions from my pecker. I thought to myself, "Oh shit. I guess that's the end. She's going to be really pissed."

Instead, she leaned against me, put her hands on my shoulders, buried her head on my chest, and laughed her ass off. It took her awhile to quit laughing. When she did, she said, "Bro, you shoulda seen the look on your face. I've never seen a guy so desperate to cum and not cum at the same time. Priceless!"

My face turned bright red and I rubbed my forehead and exhaled a deep breath. I'd been holding it for the last couple of minutes thinking that if I could control my breath and not breathe, I could also control the need to have an orgasm. It doesn't work that way.

Sis was still snickering at my situation and looked down at the crotch of my shorts. There was a huge wet spot where she had forced me to dump my load.

I closed my eyes and swallowed a couple of times before I could settle down enough to speak. When I did speak, I said, "What the hell did you think you were doing Sis? Look at me," but I didn't have to tell her to look. She wasn't taking her eyes off the wet spot on the front of my shorts.

For the first time in nearly a half hour, I didn't have a raging hard on. My anger at my sister, for what she had done to me, had caused it to go down.

In response to my last question, she took the conversation for a 90 degree turn. She snickered a little and said, "Ok, maybe I've been a little mean to you, but no harm no foul, right? And you did start it." Then followed with a question that threw me, "So, now that I've treated you so badly, let's say I give you a choice for tomorrow. You can call off our deal. You won't have to wear my bra. I'll put back on my clothes and won't show you my tits or ass again. I can go shopping tomorrow and you can stay home and not worry about your big bad old sister mistreating you anymore; no more leading you around by the dick, no squeezing it or jerking it, and you won't have to worry about messing your pants. I'll let you call it all off right now. Or, we can continue with our deal. So, what do you want to do?" Then she threw in one more detail, "Of course, mom and dad aren't going to be back until next Sunday; 9 days!"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • I Got Caught in Girls Underclothes

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 84 milliseconds