• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Slave Ch. 11

Slave Ch. 11

12

SLAVE

Note: I have no idea if a resort like the one in this chapter actually exists, but damn I'd love to go if it did! If you haven't read the previous chapters, I'd suggest you do, as it would help to understand the characters better. This story is about a bisexual man who has completely submitted to his Mistress. It contains scenes where he has sex with both men and women, sometimes in large groups. There will be piss play, and even some scat, but not to extremes. While I actually love to do ATM (and my Mistress loves fucking my mouth with her toy fresh from my ass), I'm not terribly into scat personally, but it seemed a natural progression for the journey this man is on. Nasty as it is, I can understand the kink of it and how there are those that enjoy it. It's a line I'm only just beginning to cross myself.

There will be bondage, crossdressing, BDSM including physical abuse, a lot of anal, and much more. This is why I have kept this story in the fetish section, as it doesn't fit neatly into any one category, but everything involved does qualify as fetish, at least as I understand it. If any of these don't float your boat, I would respectfully suggest that you move on. This is a story about total submission and the depraved, kinky, amazing, occasionally disgusting sex that can go along with it. If that turns you on, as it does me, please read on.

Chapter the Eleventh

The next few weeks were fairly tame by comparison. Oh, we had plenty of kinky sex. My Mistress used me almost every day, and damn thoroughly. She simply couldn't get enough of my fuckable ass. We watched the many videos we had shot in recent months over and over, both of us always getting turned on watching me be used in so many ways by so many people.

We even managed a couple of repeats of our hospital adventure. She'd introduced me to several more of her work buddies, and much fun was had. I spent one whole night blindfolded and restrained to the same bed we'd used that first time, with various employees using my holes ruthlessly during their breaks.

I was getting good at the whole going out in drag thing, with her dragging me out to restaurants and going shopping with me dolled up in my 'Jane Porter' persona. We actually ran into one of my cousins while at the mall one day, and she had no clue it was me.

But there were no wild parties, no big orgies. We had a few threesomes, even a couple of four and five way nights, but my ass got something of a break from the massive abuse it had been taking.

Oh, boy, but was that about to change!

Mistress showed up one evening in early August, a big grin on her face. She threw a brochure on the table. "Start packing! We're going on a trip next week!"

We both had vacation time coming, and had put in for it weeks ago, but this was the first I heard anything about us actually travelling. I picked up the brochure. My eyebrows started a slow steady climb towards my hairline as I read it. "Domination Island? Seriously?"

"Abso-fuckin'-lutely! This is gonna be so fucking great!" She was excited, if you haven't figured that out yet.

I went on reading. 'Domination Island, where all your dreams and fetishes come true! A private island resort where absolutely nothing is taboo! Every sexual fantasy can be made to happen, and every utterly depraved fetish is possible!'

Wow.

Kay was practically bouncing in her chair. "See? They cater especially to people like us, Doms and subs. You'll have to where a collar at all times that identifies you as a slave. Masters and Mistresses have wristbands or necklaces that identify us. And anything goes! I can order you to fuck anybody I want, or I can loan you out to another Dom if I want. I can chain you up so any passing stranger can rape your ass. We'll have a whole week of the most depraved sex we could ever ask for!"

She pointed at a picture of the slave collar. "They'll print any boundaries on the collar, so if there's any hard lines you won't cross, the other Doms will know it. They can ask you if you're willing to do something on your list of don'ts, but won't force you to break a hard line."

She pointed at the fine print near the bottom. "And everyone there has to take tests to ensure there are no STD's before they're allowed to go. That way it's all bareback, skin on skin, and cum-covered. Women can use the pill if they want, but there's not a single condom on the entire island! Just nasty, unprotected sex!"

Part of me wanted to object to not being asked. A very small part, mind you. Truth be told, I was getting hard just sitting there reading the brochure. This thing looked equally scary and exciting. "Sounds like it oughta be one hell of an adventure. When do we leave?"

She literally squealed, she was so happy.

The following Friday, we boarded a plane and were soon resort bound. The plane actually belonged to the resort, so the fun and games started as soon as we were in the air. As soon as the seatbelt sign was off, Masters and Mistresses started giving orders. Mistress Kay had me strip off right there in the aisle, then bend over so she could shove a large plug up my ass using nothing but my spit. I then put on the outfit she had chosen for me, a black fishnet bodystocking, crotchless of course, black lace panties, a short black skirt and black strappy shoes with three inch heels.

She completed the ensemble with weighted chains that hung from my nipple rings, then gave me permission to sit back down. The butt-plug she had chosen had a base that stuck out an extra inch or so, making it shift around and move in and out as I shifted in the seat. The extra stimulation had me rock hard in just a few minutes, my cock jutting out from the skimpy panties. Mistress forbade me to cum without her permission.

We enjoyed watching the other people on the flight, there was a lot of sex on that airplane. If this was a taste of what it would be like on the island, it should definitely be one hell of a fun trip. Mistress struck up a conversation with the man sitting across the aisle, turned out he was a Dom. He was making the trip with his sub, a cute little blonde thing named susy that reminded me of Sarah Michelle Gellar back in her 'Buffy' days. Before long, she was on her knees munching away on Mistress Kay's pussy, while I bowed before Master Ed and fellated him to three orgasms, and tongued his asshole in between blowjobs. Kay lost track of her own orgasms. susy and I spent the rest of the flight like that.

It was Master Ed's third trip to the island, so he offered to play guide to Kay and me, which we gladly accepted. I had taken a quick liking to susy, and Ed had a nice thick ten inch cock I couldn't wait to have in my hungry ass.

Upon arrival at the island, we deplaned to a beautiful balmy tropical evening. The sun was just setting, making for a gorgeous backdrop as we made our way into the terminal. The Doms were given their wristbands and necklaces, while we subs had our collars locked around our necks. They had a soft padding on the inside, and were made of sweat, water and lube proof material. They even had a ring to which a leash could be attached. I was a little upset that I couldn't wear my own dog collar that said 'Kay's Bitch' on it, but Mistress just shrugged and hooked my leash to the new collar.

The rules were gone over again, basically stating that subs could be made to serve any Dom, unless refused by the sub's own Dom. Any Dom going against the wishes of a sub's owner would receive one warning, with a second offense getting them permanently banned from the resort. There was a universal safe word and signal that any sub could use if things went too far, but we were encouraged to try and avoid using it.

The whole point of the island was no limits Domination and submission, after all. A fetish lover's paradise.

After the introduction, we were shown to our rooms. Mistress had gone all out, getting us a private cabin with a massive king sized bed that had a waterproof mattress under silk sheets. Considering how much we enjoyed watersports, that seemed like a damn good idea.

There was shelf upon shelf of every kind of sex and bondage toy I could possibly imagine, and a few I had never conceived of. The selection of dildos alone was staggering.

There was one whole wall of nothing but whips, floggers, crops, paddles and many other pain-inducing implements. There was quite a variety of bondage devices spread around the cabin as well, including padded benches and crosses. On one shelf there were several electronic devices, that I later discovered were designed to provide electric shocks when attached to a slave's body.

There was a huge bathtub, a separate four person shower that had a built in enema system, and an eight person hot tub on the veranda. We could step off the veranda directly onto the beach. There was even a two person hammock slung between two palm trees.

There was also a hanging frame that slaves could be chained to, to be used or punished, right there in full view of everybody. It was stood in the middle of four palm trees, providing all day long shade so that a naked slave wouldn't be too badly sunburned.

We took a quick shower, then got dressed and made our way to one of the restaurants to meet Ed and susy. He had assured us the little café had some of the best food on the island. Mistress wore a simple yellow sundress and sandals, while she had me put on her favorite schoolgirl outfit, right down to white ankle socks and Mary-Janes. We both went commando, and I still had the plug in. She had her large purse with her, the John Holmes strapon and a bottle of lube inside, just in case.

I was rather hoping for a good ol' fashioned brutal beach butt-fucking to cap off the day.

Master Ed was right, the food was excellent, and the band playing quietly to one side set the tone nicely. I had one of the best ribeye steaks I've ever enjoyed, and Kay loved the prime rib. The meals came with twice baked potatoes and homemade rolls that melted in your mouth. I had cherry pie for dessert that my grandma would have been proud of, while Kay had a slice of chocolate pie. We had several drinks with supper, and all had a nice little buzz going.

By the time we finally pushed ourselves away from the table, it was almost 11 pm. Ed suggested a walk on the beach, which sounded fine to all of us. As we stepped on the sand, Misress had me take off my shoes and socks, dropping them in her oversized bag along with her sandals. Master Ed left his sandals on, while susy was already barefoot, as her Master preferred her to be. Her outfit consisted of a see-through gauzy wrap, the only thing under it being her weighted nipple and clit rings and the chains running between them.

There was a cool breeze blowing in from the ocean, and a three-quarter moon hanging overhead. It was a beautiful tropical night. Master Ed led us down the beach to one of his favorite spots, a point where several large flat rocks jutted out into the ocean. He led us up onto the rocks, where we all sprawled out under the stars, watching the moonlight glinting off the shallow waves. It was a stunning view, and very peaceful.

It didn't take very long for the mood to shift in a more sexual direction. I wound up on my back with Mistress riding my face as I ate her to a squirting orgasm, while Ed simply sat back and let susy deep throat him. After about twenty minutes or so, Mistress had me help her hitch up the Holmes, then she had me get on all fours as she proceeded to give me the ass reaming I'd been hoping for. Nothing like a nice fat twelve inch cock raping your ass after a tasty meal. Mistress was slapping my ass hard with one hand and tugging on the chain attached to my nipples with the other, her cock making squelching sounds as she pummeled my asshole powerfully.

Master Ed had susy crawl under me and suck my raging hardon while he had me hold his bitch's legs back so he had easy access to her cute little browneye. I ate her dripping twat as I watched him bury his magnificent cock in her ass. It was quite the sight, watching that tiny little girl take that monster in her tiny little butt. She moaned around my cock as he fucked her tight ass with only a bit of spit for lube. She liked it rough, and it wasn't long before she was cumming like crazy.

She was a squirter, was susy. I wound up soaked, her girl-cum literally dripping off me. Mistress shoved both her thumbs into my ass, gaping it around the huge dildo she was still hammering hard and deep into my bowels. "You're allowed to cum whenever you're ready, fag-boi." I was glad she gave me permission, since I was on the verge of losing control.

I started twitching, and susy took me to the root, sucking furiously and working her tongue and teeth along the skin of my raging hardon. I love the feeling of teeth dragging along the skin of my cock. The extra stimulation was too much, and I came buckets. She swallowed my load without missing a drop, even as her Master continued pounding into her rectum, eventually screaming out a strangled 'Yes!' and dropped a huge load into her raw asshole.

After Ed came, I cleaned both his filthy cock and her equally filthy ass, while susy happily deep-throated Mistress' dildo, cleaning off my ass juice with gusto. Again, I was amazed as I watched that tiny little lady take that huge dildo down her throat. After, we all stripped off and went for a midnight swim, laughing and splashing around like school kids. It was a perfect end to an amazing day.

When we finally decided to call it a night, it was after 1 am. We dragged ourselves out of the ocean and headed back to our rooms, not bothering to get dressed. I have to admit, I enjoyed walking the half mile back naked, feeling the breeze drying my body. We said goodnight to our new friends at their cabin, then made our way to ours, taking a quick rinse in the shower before collapsing into bed.

Slept like the proverbial logs that night, we did.

When I woke up, Mistress was already up and about. "'Bout time you woke up, sleepy-slave! Get over here, on your knees, now! I need to piss."

I quickly took my proper place, clamping my mouth to her pussy to. This had pretty much become our morning ritual any time we spent the night together. She sighed happily and cut loose with a torrent of hot piss, grabbing my hair with both hands to force my face in tight. I had to swallow furiously, it was coming so fast.

Mid-stream, I heard a knock. Mistress didn't slow down one bit as she hollered for whoever it was to enter. Turns out it was room service, Kay had ordered breakfast. A handsome young man pushed in a large cart filled with covered plates. He just chuckled at the sight before him. He had worked at the resort for several years at that point, and had pretty much seen everything. The sight of a piss-guzzling toilet slave was old hat, but still a huge turn-on.

"Over by the table okay, Madam?"

She kept right on pissing. I kept right on gulping. I was sporting an erection by then, getting off on the degradation and humiliation of drinking my Mistress' piss while having an audience. "Mmmm... Oh, yes, that will be fine. Oooooo, that's it, lick me clean." I did, carefully and happily.

Mistress straightened up, then walked over to check out the food. "I think you should give Billy here a tip, my little bitch-boi," she said absent-mindedly while she started filling her plate, her nudity obviously not bothering her.

I looked up at Billy, my face still wet with my Mistress' pee. "May I give you a tip, Billy?"

He stood in front of me, staring down at me lustfully, stroking his hardening dick through his Khaki shorts. "What sort of tip did you have in mind?"

Kay had her feet propped up, munching on a piece of bacon. "Anything you want, young man. Do anything you want."

Billy grinned. He really loved the fringe benefits of working here. He dropped his shorts, his nice sized uncut cock nearly smacking me in the face. "Swallow it, bitch! No hands!"

That's exactly what I did. I scooted forward and swallowed his sweaty cock, burying my nose in his wiry tangle of pubic hair. He grabbed my head and started skull fucking me, calling me all kinds of nasty names. After a few minutes, he pulled out of my mouth and slapped me across the face, hard. "Face down ass up you fucking faggot!"

I spun around and put my chest and head on the cold tile floor while I reached back and spread my ass cheeks with both hands. Billy caught the bottle of lube Mistress tossed to him and squeezed a dollop up my asshole. Dropping the bottle, he grabbed my hips and drove all of his rampant ten inches deep into my hungry butt in one go. He then commenced butt-fucking me hard, slapping my ass and continuing to bad mouth me.

"What a fucking slut! What kind of man just bends over and takes it in the ass like that? You're just a fuckin' worthless fuck-pig slave, aren't you? You goddamn faggot! You're a lucky lady, Ma'am, having a fucking anal-whore like this to use whenever you want. Look at this bitch take that cock!"

Mistress laughed as she sipped her coffee. "He makes a great cum-dumpster and toilet slave too."

"I'll bet!" Billy was beating the hell out of my ass with his belt as he pounded me into the floor. There were definitely going to be some serious welts by the time he finished, but I was seriously getting off on the pain. "Goddamn, what an ass! Take that cock! You fuckin' fag-boi butt-slut, I'm gonna plow that asshole into next month!"

I was moaning like a bitch in heat. What a way to start the day! Barely awake, and I've drunk a load of piss, and now I'm getting a good brutal butt-fucking. I hadn't even had breakfast yet!

This was gonna be one helluva fun vacation!

Billy's breathing was getting ragged. He pulled out of my ass and grabbed my hair again, yanking me around roughly. "Finish me off you little cunt!"

He jammed his filthy cock down my throat, laughing as I gagged at the taste. Keep in mind, I'd just woken up and certainly hadn't had an enema yet, so it was more than a little on the nasty side. But I got myself under control and sucked for all I was worth as he had a massive cum, dumping a huge load down my throat.

He held my head tight to his crotch as I licked and sucked him clean, then with no warning, he pinched my nose shut and started pissing straight down my throat! I gulped like a madman trying to keep up, starting to panic a bit as I ran out of air. Just as I thought I might pass out, he pushed me away with his foot. I landed hard on my sore ass, gasping for air. Mistress just sat there and laughed.

Billy pulled up his shorts and put his belt back on. "Thanks, bitch!" He turned to Kay and nodded politely. "And thank you, Ma'am. If there should be anything else, please just let us know. We're here to serve."

"Thank you, Billy. We certainly will. And Billy? Well done." Smirking, he made his way out as Mistress looked down at me, still sitting on the floor. "Well? You gonna eat your breakfast, or sit there like a lump?"

I dragged myself to my feet and stumbled over to the table, plopping unceremoniously into a chair. I ignored the pain from my welted, beaten ass. "Breakfast. Definitely. Food good."

She laughed and handed me a glass of orange juice, then went to work on her scrambled eggs. I ate ravenously. Not even 9 am and I'd already worked up an appetite.

She gestured vaguely with her fork, studying me thoughtfully. "You up for this?"

I paused cutting a piece of sausage. "I suppose that depends on what you mean by 'this'."

She snorted. "I suppose that's fair. We're here for the next six days. I intend to make them fucking memorable. Very fucking memorable. Which means I intend to push you farther than you've ever been pushed. You're really gonna find out what it means to be a proper fuck-toy sex-slave. Whatever we've done in the past, as nasty as we've gotten, you ain't seen nothin' yet. I won't force you past your boundaries, but I am going to try to get you past them willingly."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Slave Ch. 11

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds