• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Confessions Ch. 01

Confessions Ch. 01

I've been dealing with a guilty conscience for nearly a year now and I need a way to get this off my chest. A friend of mine suggested I share my story here to get it out in the open and see if it would help.

Last summer was an odd time. My sister was engaged to a guy we had fought over when we were younger. There's less than a year between us so this happened fairly frequently. We had both sexually matured at a young age so our competition over guys had been ongoing for years at this point. I was the more sexually active of the two of us and wasn't afraid to use that to my advantage. She was much tamer at first and as a result often lost out.

But this guy was different. For whatever reason, despite my flirtations, he seemed to pay very little attention to me and formed a much closer friendship with my sister. The next thing I know, they're banging each other, then dating, within a year they had a baby on the way and soon after they were engaged.

I still to this day don't know what I did wrong. We would all hang out and I'd catch him checking me out. I visited the two of them when they lived out of town for a while. He was laying on the floor with the baby while my sister was sitting next to me. I was wearing a skirt and slowly, discreetly opened my legs to reveal my smooth, shaved pussy to him. He restrained his reaction so I left my legs apart for his enjoyment. He looked up and admired every now and then. It took nearly an hour of this before my sister caught on and shot me an angry look.

That night, she confronted me. I was lying in bed and I heard the door open. There stands my sister in a robe. She said "I know you were giving him a show today."

"So? He liked it." And quite frankly, it got me wet to entertain all those old fantasies again. I didn't tell her this but the smirk on my face seemed to give it away.

My sister opened the robe to reveal a very sexy corset, garter belt, and thigh highs. "Well now it's my turn for a show. All you get to do is listen while he fucks me the way you wish he'd fuck you. He's mine, I won, remember that."

With that she was gone. A few seconds later I could hear the two of them starting up. I heard him object because her sister was on the other side of the wall and she said something along the lines of... "fuck it." I heard the bed squeaking, the headboard slamming against the wall, my sister moaning like a whore and narrating every action. But under her, I heard his heavy breathing, his grunts as he started to cum. I could picture him fucking her and that image turned to him fucking me. I dipped my finger inside of myself as I imagined it. I tuned out my sister and listened to his sounds. I remembered the smirk he gave me when I first gave him a glimpse of my pussy. Maybe...

Years passed. They had moved back to the same city as me. I loved that I got to see my nephew more often but it was difficult seeing him and still having these unresolved feelings. I fought myself before and after every visit to see them. I finally accepted that I would never have the opportunity I had fantasized about for so long.

Then my sister handed me the greatest opportunity of my life.

He called me when the dust cleared a little. He was obviously upset. He had just heard what I had been trying to save him from all along. My sister had cheated on him with some guy 25 years older than either of them. He had done nothing but take care of her and treat her like royalty and she went and fucked some old guy because of her unresolved daddy issues.

He asked me how long I knew. He wanted to know how long it had been going on. He had so many questions and he sounded so incredibly defeated. I told him I'd come talk to him.

I arrived and found him slumped in a chair. I sat down across from him and we sat in silence for a while. I didn't know what to say and neither did he. I finally spoke up.

"I tried to stop her. I tried to tell you."

He motioned for me to stop. He looked up at me. As sad as he was, he also seemed enraged. A shock started in my pussy and ran up my spine from that glimmer of rage in his eye. I couldn't help it.

"I had so much faith in her. I trusted her. I loved her."

Silence fell again. It was awkward and yet comfortable at the same time. After a while, I felt that maybe he needed to be alone.

"We can talk another time when you feel more up to it." I started to stand.

"No, don't leave." He seemed desperate. "I don't know what to say but I don't want to be alone."

My heart melted a little. I leaned in to give him a hug and I felt him pull back. As he pulled away, his fully erect cock brushed my arm. I looked up at him with shock. He met my gaze with a nervous look. Our eyes locked for a few seconds before I felt his hands gently grab my waist. He slowly pulled me towards him and I fell into the chair, straddling him. My face fell on his and we kissed. It started slowly and innocently but soon gained momentum. Soon our bodies were pressing against each other, our hands clawing at each other. We were biting each other's lips. I dropped my body in his lap and felt his cock against my fully alert pussy.

I jumped up and stopped for a second. I couldn't look at him. "We shouldn't do this, huh?"

He didn't answer and my heart dropped. I felt his hands on my waist again and feared he was about to push me back. But instead, he pulled my body back down against his cock. The second it touched, I was lost. The slut within me took over. I gave him a devilish little smirk which he greeted with that same look from years before when he saw up my skirt. I dove into him, bit his lip, and worked my free hand down into his pants.

I sucked on his neck as I pulled his erect dick out of his pants. I stroked it for a while before sinking in the chair to take him in my mouth. He held my hair back and rubbed my shoulder as I eased it down my throat. I sped up as I felt him become harder and harder. Finally, I plunged it deep down my throat so my face was pressed against his stomach and his manhood was lost entirely inside of me. I let my tongue sneak out and caress his balls before releasing and slowly easing my way back up him. He popped out of my mouth with that delightful kissing sound from the suction of my lips. I looked him in the eyes and said "this is so long overdue."

As I took my shirt off, he stopped for a moment. "Do you have a condom? I don't have one."

I cocked my head to the side and looked at him as if he had three heads. "Really? I've been trying to fuck you for seven years and you think I'm going to let that stop me?"

I dropped my pants and climbed down on the floor. I lifted my ass up to present it to him. It was his to have as he pleased. I didn't look back, I didn't need to. I just waited.

It was only a few seconds before I felt the head of his cock against my lips. It sent that shock back up my spine and I jumped. I felt my lips part and he was in me. Finally.

I pushed back against him to take him deeper. He started with just a few gentle and gradual strokes. I could feel him getting harder. I looked back at him and smiled. Not the devilish smirk... a genuine smile.

His hands grabbed my hips and he pulled me towards him as he thrusted deep and swift. It made me exhale and my head snapped forward again. A second later, another strong thrust. Then another. I let my head hang as the ecstasy coursed through my body. I tried to tell him how badly I wanted this, how I'd fantasized about him ravaging me. But the only words I could get out through the continuing forced exhales was "YES!" GASP "YE..." GASP "PLEEEEEEASE!" GASP "OOOOOOHHHHH"

Now he was a machine, fucking me so fast I couldn't even dream of recovering between each thrust. I could feel my pussy getting wetter and wetter. My clit was vibrating out of control and I could barely hold myself up. His grip on my waist got firmer and firmer. I knew I would have bruises in the shape of his hand tomorrow and the thought turned me on. I'd go swimming tomorrow and show off his handprints to the world. I wanted everyone to know I was his slut tonight.

His body got closer and closer to mine. His hand moved up from my waist to my stomach, up past my breast to my neck. He grabbed it firmly and lifted me against him. He continued to pound inside of me as his hand gripped either side of my tiny throat. I lifted my face up in obedience. I imagined his hand was the collar I longed to wear for him.

He bit my ear lobe. An explosion rushed through me and I squirted. As he felt it, he buried his face in my neck, kissing it, biting it. He moved up to my face and we kissed passionately again and again as our bodies moved in symmetry. His other hand crossed over my body and pulled me back towards him. All I could think about was how badly I needed him to cum in me.

Our bodies rose and fell as if we were riding a stormy ocean. We stopped kissing and held our faces together, nose to nose. Our breathing was heavy but in total unison. There was an intense moment when our eyes met. The rage was there and I felt totally dominated. I looked back at him with submissive, obedient eyes as if to say I had been his all along. I wiggled my hips back into him and he began thrusting quicker again. His grip became firm again. He bit his lip and I heard that grunt I had dreamed of just as I felt the rush of his cum inside me.

I smiled bigger than I had in years and released, joining him in cum. As my breath escaped, I mumbled "master." We both eased into slower movements until we had stopped. We inched backwards until we were laying on each other on the floor. I felt him withdraw from me and smiled again. I turned over on him to keep his juice from falling out. I wanted to save my souvenir I had worked so hard for.

I laid on his chest for a moment or two in silence. He had his arms around me. I started to lift up and said I should probably leave him alone. He stood with me, took my hand, and led me upstairs. We got into bed and that's where I remained all night.

But I couldn't sleep. I had wanted this for a long time and it was everything I had hoped for and more but I couldn't shake the feeling that I had betrayed my sister. He was asleep soon. I looked at him as he slept. Yeah, it was worth it. To belong to him, that moment of submission, even if only for one night was worth it all.

And this was a onetime thing, I knew that. There was no way for us to have a relationship. How would he explain to his son that his aunt is also his mom? He couldn't. It wasn't an option.

But the sex, the submission... that was an option. I laid there for a good long while thinking of how I could have that again.

It was the first time I fucked my sister's ex, my master. It was not going to be the last.

To be continued.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Confessions Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 51 milliseconds