• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • A New Way of Seeing Things Ch. 24

A New Way of Seeing Things Ch. 24

12

(This story takes place in a fictional world with fictional people. Any similarities to people or things in the world we actually live in is coincidental.)

Chapter 24

Tim could sense his wife's distress as she stood before him, unwilling to meet his eyes. "What's the matter? Is one of the girls in trouble?"

"No, no, nothing like that," she muttered. Despite having thought about it all afternoon, Gwen could not find the appropriate words to start with. "Natalie was over riding this morning, and we were up in the pool together after—"

"Lucky pool," Tim said with a smile. Gwen didn't acknowledge him, instead plowing on. "And she asked if I wanted another trim, you know, down there, and I said yes."

"And?"

Gwen risked a glance up to see Tim smiling at her expectantly. "And one thing led to another, and we, uhh, touched ourselves in front of each other." She stared at the floor, studying the tile, fearing the worst from her husband.

"Were you okay with that?"

Gwen looked up in shock, wanting to wipe that patient smile off his face. "Was I okay with it?! Are YOU okay with it?! Tim, I was in bed with another woman!"

"But did you enjoy it?"

Tears welled in her eyes as he gathered her to him. "That's not important. What I did was wrong!"

"No, I don't think so," he said softly. "If you tried it and didn't like it, don't do it any more. If you liked it...well, the world didn't end, you're still here, and I'm hungry. What's for dinner?"

Gwen pushed her head back and looked up in amazement. "That's it? You're hungry?"

He looked down at her apologetically. "Well, I am..."

His wife's eyes widened as she snapped back into control-and-order mode. "Oh my goodness, I was so worked up about...this...that I completely forgot to make anything! I'll start something right now!"

His arms held her tightly, preventing her from pulling away. "Nah, don't bother. Let's go out tonight."

"No, really, I can—"

"Let's go out tonight," he repeated firmly. "Let me just go take a shower first." Gwen stood there in shock as he kissed her forehead and released her, then ambled down the hallway towards the bedroom. She stood there for some time, trying to come to grips with the fact that the most important person in her life had not taken offense to her transgression. The shower was running, her husband's naked body blurred behind the frosted glass of the shower enclosure, when she stepped into the bathroom. Silently she stripped, intent on thanking him for not throwing her out.

Gwen opened the door and caught a glimpse of Tim's hand flying away from his crotch while he turned his body to present his muscular backside to her.

He awkwardly angled himself away from the open door. "Oh, uh, almost finished hon, be right out."

"Would it be all right if I joined you?"

"Well, uh..."

Gwen stepped behind him, reaching around to run her hand down his chest, across the fur of his lower belly...and on to a very erect penis. Wordlessly she began to stroke it as she pushed her breasts into his back. Tim didn't fight, just standing there, allowing her to play, hoping she wouldn't ask why he had been hard even before her arrival, wondering if she had already guessed.

Gwen continued to stroke until he could take no more. Tim turned to face her, but only got a quick kiss before she sank to her knees and slid his length between her lips. Her senses were assaulted with a variety of inputs—the hard tile beneath her knees, the splash of hot water against her skin, the clean, slightly salty taste of his penis. Gwen worked him for a short time before he announced his impending orgasm.

"Mmm-hmm," she acknowledged from between clamped lips.

"But don't you want me to take care of you first?"

"Gwen removed his cock long enough to say "you first," then impaled herself on it again. Tim didn't argue, and filled her mouth with his salty spend a moment later. Gwen swallowed, stood and kissed him.

Tim shut off the water. "Now your turn. Bedroom?"

"Later. You have to eat first."

"But—"

"Later."

Tim dressed while his wife brushed her teeth, not wanting to advertise to others what she had just had in her mouth. She dressed after she was satisfied with the results, Tim requesting she wear something from her earlier shopping excursion. Gwen complied with a short-sleeve blouse that hinted at the bra and cleavage underneath, a skirt that showed more thigh than Tim could ever remember being displayed in public, and a pair of bikini panties. He whistled appreciatively. "Man, people are gonna think I married out of my league."

The couple made their way a few miles down the road to their local pizza parlor, Gwen noticing the looks of surprise from the regulars at the change in attire from this familiar customer. She was thankful for the relative privacy of their high-backed booth.

Nothing was said of the day's events as they sat eating like they had so many times before, Tim with pizza and beer, Gwen with a salad and a glass of soda. It was dusk when they made their way back out to the truck, Gwen careful not to reveal what might be under her skirt as she climbed up and in.

Tim brought the engine to life and turned to her. "I want you to do me a favor."

Gwen looked back at him, particularly anxious to do anything for him. "What's that?"

"Gimme your panties."

"The ones I'm wearing? Right now?"

"The ones you're wearing. Right now."

"But we're out in public?"

"We're in my truck. Please?"

She rolled her eyes and intently scanned the parking lot before reaching under her skirt, hooking her thumbs into the lacy waistband and pushing them down while her cheeks burned hot. Picking them up from about her feet, she made sure to hand them to Tim below dashboard level.

"Thank you very much." Gwen's discomfort when he held them out at eye level to examine them turned to horror when he hung them on the rearview mirror.

"Tim! You can't leave them there! Somebody will see them!"

"Call it a trophy. I like 'em there. Just for the ride home." He dropped the truck into gear and pulled out while Gwen nervously checked the lights of the oncoming traffic to determine if they were strong enough to make out what was hanging from the mirror. They had only gone a half mile when she felt a calloused hand on her bare thigh, pushing its way up under her skirt.

"Tim! Watch the road!"

He laughed. "I am watching the road. My hand knows the way on its own."

"What's gotten into you tonight?" Gwen protested, but did nothing to stop the advance of his hand, instead spreading her legs a bit more in anxious welcome. Not for the first time that evening, she dared believe that Tim had been pleased rather than upset with her indiscretion .

His rough middle finger was not delicate in its approach, finding its way to the top of her furrow and sliding down until it reversed direction and pushed up into her opening, the palm pressing down on her clitoris. Satisfied, the hand withdrew and Tim tasted the tip of his finger. "I'm guessing when you said later, you meant as soon as we get home?"

"If we get home. Both hands on the wheel, please."

The turn up into the driveway was made a few moments later, Gwen making sure to remove her underwear from their place of honor before exiting the vehicle. "Spoilsport," Tim called out good naturedly and led the way into the house.

The before-bed routine that had been followed for as long as either could remember was not ignored, and it was another half hour before the couple stood together in the bedroom.

"So, umm, I was wondering," Tim stammered, "and you can tell me it's none of my business, but..."

Gwen turned to look at him, surprised at how quickly the confident, almost cocky man in the truck had been replaced by this bashful one. "But?"

"But, uhh, I'd uhh, kinda like to know how you, you know, did it...this afternoon?"

The Lady quickly arose indignantly, firm in her belief that such things should never be discussed and that yes, it was none of his business, but Gwen knew that she had to be truthful with him, and felt a strange desire to share some of the less scandalous details. "Are you sure you want to know?"

"Yeah, I do, if you're OK to talk about it."

Gwen sighed. "Well, I laid down with my head at that end of the bed—"she nodded to where the pillows were again neatly stacked on top of the duvet, "—and she laid down with her head at the other end—" she gestured to where a spare blanket lay folded, "—and we , umm, you know..." The whole truth and nothing but the truth, the Slut firmly reminded her. With another sigh, Gwen moved to the closet.

Tim watched curiously while his wife appeared to rummage around the closet until she found what she was looking for. Gwen turned and dropped what she had retrieved on the bed.

A neck massager, an oddly-shaped plastic cylinder, and a massive lifelike penis were what he saw, and Tim knew right away what they were meant for.

"We used these," Gwen volunteered.

Tim looked up, his surprise and confusion evident. "At the same time?"

"No, no, I used that—" she pointed to the Magic Wand, "and she used the other two." Gwen felt a pang of remorse—the woman she had shared this wonderfully perverted experience with had been reduced to 'she'.

"How long have you had these? Where'd you get 'em?" Tim's look and tone made it obvious he was surprised and curious, but not upset.

"Not long. Sh—Natalie, Natalie gave them to me a little while back."

"Huh. Do you use them much?"

"Once in a while...but I'd much rather be with you," she hurriedly added as she glanced sideways at the dildo. "You're alright if I have these, right? They'll just be for when you're busy, or not home—"

"I'm fine with them. That log there can't fix barn doors, so I'm sure you'll still have some use for me. And you can use them any time you want. How about right now? I'd like to see how you used that one." Tim looked down at the Wand. "Never knew they had electric ones."

"It makes that one more powerful, I guess."

"So, let's see."

"Right now?"

"Why not?"

The excitement that had been building since Tim's shower overrode the shame and embarrassment of her revelations. Ooh, let's put on a show! The Slut squealed. "Well, alright..."

Tim was naked before Gwen, his erection making his interest in the unfolding scene obvious as his wife removed her skirt and plugged in the vibrator.

"So, your head was up on the pillows?"

"On some of them. Natalie had the rest."

"Show me where you were." Gwen climbed onto the bed and lay back with her legs closed while Tim began to lightly fist his length. "Then what did you do?"

"I, uh, started touching myself." The nude woman decided that it was not important for him to know that she had watched Natalie for inspiration first.

"Show me."

Gwen opened herself to her husband and began to stroke, if not in the exact same manner as earlier that afternoon, at least close enough, while her hand found her breast. Quick glances to the end of the bed made it clear that Tim was enjoying the show very much, his eyes glued on her moving fingers.

The couple continued this way for some time, both attempting to control the arrival of their impending orgasms, until Gwen reached for the vibrator and thumbed it on. Tim watched in fascination as she firmly pressed the bulbous head to the top of her slit, making the wand rumble defiantly. Gwen was close, she knew it; one more thing was needed to make the performance complete.

Tim was momentarily surprised to see her eyes open and her head come off the pillow. Old fears that he had been caught peeping briefly surged through him before Gwen found the dildo, grasped it halfway down the shaft, and dragged it to her opening.

"I thought Natalie used that one?"

"She did. I used it when she was done with it." Close enough to the truth, Gwen decided. No need for him to know how it had gotten inside of her. She clumsily inserted the impossibly large reproduction, pushing it against her opening until the head slid past her lips. Only after her body had a firm grip on the massive tool did she move her hand down the base and slowly slide the rest of it in.

"Holy Cow, Gwen, it looks like that thing is splitting you in two!"

"It feels good..." the vibrator continued to grumble while she moved the length in and out in short strokes, unwilling to let the fattest part escape from between her lips. Her orgasm broke quickly, and without her sister-in-law's body between her thighs, Gwen instinctively pulled her legs together and curled into a fetal position, the dildo still firmly lodged in her and the Wand buzzing against her clitoris.

She came to her senses unwillingly, aware that Tim had joined her on the bed. He kneeled at her feet, his body still erect enough so that he might continue to reach every part of his cock and balls. Gwen switched off the vibrator and rolled back to remove the fake penis inside her and let Tim replace it with his very real one.

He was quick to mount her even as she dropped the black cudgel next to the Wand. "Wow," he muttered. "I would have thought you would have been more, uh, stretched out after that thing."

"It's not that much bigger than yours," she offered generously, "and besides, yours is better anyways, because it's attached to a handsome man."

His did not take her gently, Gwen's body recoiling with each thrust, until with one last grunt and a push aided by feet anchored in the bedding, Tim deposited his seed deep inside her. Sleep came soon after her toys had been again hidden in the closet.

Tim was awake first the next morning, holding his still-sleeping wife tight while his cock twitched impatiently. She did arise soon after, the feel of her husband's strong arms overshadowing the thing nestled between her cheeks. She happily gave him what he wanted with a slow, comfortable lovemaking session before heading to the kitchen to make breakfast. Tim joined her shortly after, pleased to see her bare bottom peeking out from beneath the t-shirt she wore.

"Andrew's gonna be here in a couple of hours," Tim said as he sat at the table drinking coffee. "I'm going to reorganize the parts storage in the workshop."

"He volunteered to come in on a Saturday?" The Lady strongly suggested Gwen get dressed now, in case he arrived early, but she was ignored.

"He drew the short straw. He didn't seem to mind too much, though."

Tim was in the workshop a half-hour before Andrew's well-worn pickup rattled to a stop in its customary parking spot. Despite the Lady's strident urgings to get dressed or at least hide in the bedroom, Gwen remained in just a t-shirt as she watched from the kitchen window while the young man left his truck and entered the shop.

A strange excitement swept over her. Almost without thinking, the shirt was pulled over her head, and she spent the next ten minutes nude in the kitchen, repeating the steps she had taken an hour before to clean up after breakfast. The unlocked door behind her kept Gwen in a state of nearly panicked excitement, ready to dash for the hallway should the sounds of boots on the deck be heard.

A ride might be in order, she decided when the danger of her exposure could no longer be ignored. Moments later she was dressed in a pair of jeans put away three winters ago as too form-fitting for a proper lady to wear. Polished black knee-high riding boots accentuated the lower half of her body, while a loose grey t-shirt only slightly softened the lines of her torso. The omission of a bra allowed her breasts to bobble freely under that same loose fabric.

The Lady was torn between urging Gwen across the yard towards the barn before the men in the shop took notice of her and telling her to move slowly so her bouncing breasts did not attract attention. The Slut guessed at how far up the trail she would get before the shirt was removed altogether.

Dart was saddled in a leisurely manner, Gwen reveling in the personal scandal her outfit was creating. She already had a foot in the stirrup when Gwen remembered that she had not told Tim where she was going. With a devious smile, she made her way down to the shop.

The bay doors were open to help the overhead fans create some sort of circulation in the early morning heat. Both men were at the far back of the cavernous space, pulling boxes off a utility shelf, their shirts already stained dark with sweat.

"Tim?" Her husband looked up, a smile quickly appearing. "I'm taking Dart up the hill for a ride. I'll be back in a couple of hours, I guess. Be sure to stay hydrated—there are drinks in the fridge upstairs in the office, and the fridge in the kitchen is full as well."

"Thanks Mrs. Nelson, we—" Andrew looked up and hesitated, unsure if the figure contrasted against the bright sunlight behind her was really the woman who handed him his paycheck every two weeks. "We, uhh, already got some from upstairs." The young apprentice quickly shifted his gaze back to the box in front of him and began to rearrange with purpose.

"Good! See you in a bit. Be sure to take a break."

Gwen brazenly removed her shirt as soon as the first line of trees screened horse and rider from the buildings below. Dart could sense his human was distracted, allowing him more freedom to set his own direction and pace than was normal, even being allowing him to come to a complete stop in a particularly shady area. He did notice the female sat astride him in a different way this morning, her hips further up the saddle, hard against the horn. He took the twitch of her hips against this protrusion as his cue to move on.

Gwen was intoxicated from the effects of her daring displays that morning, the memories of what had happened morphing into what could have happened, or might still happen. The Lady was there as well, pointedly reminding her that if she had to think about these things at all, then it must be kept in mind that they were to be sick, lurid fantasies only.

She returned to the here and now to realize she and Dart had somehow made their way back down the hill and were approaching the end of the last line of trees. Hurriedly she pulled the horse to a halt and dismounted to put her shirt back on, aghast that she had almost ridden into the yard topless!

Grooming the horse and returning him to his paddock quickly stained her own shirt dark with streaks of sweat and water. She knew she should return to the house and change into something drier and less revealing, perhaps even add a bra, but the Slut convinced her that was too much effort. She returned to the shop, telling herself she would just peek around the corner of the open doorway to check on their progress.

Gwen could hear them working as she approached, but their position deep in the parts area made it impossible for her to stock to her plan. She walked in until she could finally see them.

"I'm back. Anybody need anything?"

Tim looked up, again smiling and looking her up and down before answering. "Naw, almost done. Good ride? You look hot?"

"Yes, it was, and yes, I did get a little warm up there. You two look in worse shape than I do, though. How about a swim and some lunch?" Her gaze moved to Andrew, who averted his.

"How about it, Andrew?" Tim asked from his spot on the ladder.

"No, thanks, I, uhh, didn't bring anything to swim in." He blushed furiously and refused to make eye contact with either of the Nelsons.

"Well, what did you wear when you went swimming before?" Gwen asked with feigned innocence.

"I, uhh, had some shorts in the truck," the young apprentice lied evasively. "Don't have 'em today."

"I can go get you a pair of Tim's, if you like."

"No, no, I really should get going," he stammered. "Thank you though."

"Any time. Can I feed you before you go?"

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • A New Way of Seeing Things Ch. 24

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds