• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Cam Slut Mom

Cam Slut Mom

12

NOTE: All characters are at least 18 years old.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I held my pussy open in front of the webcam. I felt like a fool once again sitting there at my piece-of-shit computer with my legs spread and my tits hanging out desperately trying to make enough money to pay the mortgage that was five months overdue. I must have been crazy thinking a forty-something-year-old broad like me with saggy tits, stretch marks and a used up twat could compete with the teen sluts offering up their perfect little asses and pert little tits for every pervert with two bucks to whack off to.

Me, bitter? What makes you think that? The sound of a door creaking and slamming shut let me know that the one person watching my preview "show" had left. BeaverMan415 was still there, but I didn't count him. He was always there. He popped onto my channel a couple days after I first started this pointless effort to make some money, and, since then, every time I was online he was there. I'd never heard a peep out of him, gotten a single message, or (most obnoxiously) earned a single token from him. I'd ask him at least ten times a day if he wanted to go private, but never got a response. Fucking loser.

While I was deciding between waiting to see if anyone else showed up or going to take a dump, the tinkling sound of someone entering my virtual room perked me up.

'wut u do?' PussyLvr69 wrote in the message window.

"I do it all, pussy lover," I said into my headset in as sexy of a voice as I could manage at ten o'clock in the morning. "I have different outfits and toys, anything you want, lover."

'fuck ur ass wit dildo while u piss,' he typed back.

Goddammit. They never just wanted something normal. I'd refused to piss on cam several times already, but I was getting to the point where I couldn't afford to be precious with what little dignity I had left.

"Oh, yeah, pussy lover, I'll fuck my horny ass for you--"

"Holy shit, Mom! What the hell?"

A cold jolt of panic shot through me when I heard my son's voice behind me. I slammed my legs closed and covered my tits.

"Why aren't you at work?" I screamed.

"Fired."

"Again! What the fuck?"

"Hey, at least I'm not sitting around jacking it to porn all day like you!" He stomped off toward his room.

"Jesse, you get back here!" I scrambled for something to cover up with. I heard my son's bedroom door slam at about the same time as the door on the computer slammed. So much for Pussylvr69 and my one decent shot at making a few bucks today.

I wrapped the towel around me that I keep nearby in case I squirt and marched down the hall to Jesse's bedroom. I barged right in.

"Mom! Get out of my room," he yelled, slumped on his bed about to light a cigarette.

"If I don't come up with six-hundred and fifty dollars by next Monday this ain't gonna be your room any more. Yeah, that's how close we are to being foreclosed on, sonny boy."

"Jesus, Mom, go put some damned clothes on."

I was so spitting mad I didn't even care if anything was showing.

"And now you go and get your ass fired! The only skill you got is pumping gas, and you can't even fucking do that right!"

"At least I had a job," he shot back and lit up.

"What do you think I was doing in there, huh? I was trying to make some money to pay for the goddamned roof over your ungrateful head."

"Give me a break, Mom, you're fucking disgusting. I saw what you were doing."

"And do you know what? Men pay to see me do it. Yeah, perverted fucktards like you, who can't get a real woman, shell out good money to see what I got."

"Okay, then, how much have you made at it so far?"

The little shit. "I told you I don't want you fucking smoking in my house!"

"It's not going to be your house in another week, so what do you care?" Jesse flicked his ash onto the carpet and took another drag. "How much, Mom?"

"Forty-six bucks so far."

"Ha," he laughed at me. "My mom, the high-class internet hooker."

"Hey, it's better than being homeless out on the street. At least it's something. More than what you're bringing in around here."

"Quit bitchin'. I'll get something else."

"Yeah, right. Just like you were going to go to auto mechanic school? Or how you were going to get your electrician's license?"

He crushed his cigarette out on the windowsill next to his bed. "And how's your G.E.D. coming along, Mom?"

"I don't have time to put up with your bullshit."

"That's right, aren't you supposed to be shoving something up your ass for a nickel just about now?"

"Fuck you!" I hissed, gripping my towel tighter around me as I turned to leave. "And I'm not going to let you talk to me that way. I'm still your fucking mother, you little bastard!"

I slammed his bedroom door, then slammed my bedroom door. I shut down the computer and almost ripped the wires out of the wall. Instead, I collapsed on my bed and cried like a stupid little bitch for the next hour. I heard Jesse leave at some point. Eventually, after I'd cried all I could, I went to the kitchen for a drink.

I didn't bother to get dressed. What difference did it make? Jesse was right, I wasn't much better than a whore. And a lousy whore at that. Couldn't even pay my goddamned bills. I opened the refrigerator to find that the six-pack of Natty Ices I'd bought the night before were gone. That thieving little fucker.

I fetched the half-empty bottle of cheap vodka from the back of the broom closet where I kept it hidden. That boy had been driving me to distraction for the past eighteen years, but I still loved the bastard. He'd always had his daddy's good looks, but lately I could see it in him more like a man instead of a boy. I thought this daddy and me would be together forever. Those were some wild days back then. Back when I had a body men would fight to get their hands on.

My first swig of vodka went down hard, but it felt good by the time it hit my belly.

I woke up on the sofa some time the next morning. The empty vodka bottle was on the floor and Jesse had apparently thrown one of our tattered old afghans over me. I was still naked underneath. There was peanut butter stuck in my hair. My head was twice too big for my skull and I had to piss like a racehorse. If this wasn't rock bottom, I was pretty damned close to it.

It was slow going, but I got myself cleaned up and put together. I sat in front of the computer for a long time before getting up the ambition to turn it on. I had on a lacy red bra with holes for my nipples to show through, and a matching pair of crotchless panties that I got from Frederick's of Hollywood. I logged in, checked my balance ($46.75), and clicked the "Available" button.

It took less than a minute before BeaverMan415 arrived. I flipped the bird at my webcam. I just sat there waiting. A few anonymous users flitted in and out. 10incherTX entered, typed 'sorry not into necrofilia," and left. Another bird to the camera. I tried rubbing my nipples and clit a little. That usually could at least get me somewhat in the mood for the day's degradations. After a few minutes, my pussy was still dry as a bone. I thought this was going to be easy money. Get paid to orgasm? Hell, yes, sign me up! What a fucking joke.

'You look sad today, Monique.'

I stared at the text in the message box for a few seconds not quite grasping what I was seeing. The message was from BeaverMan415.

"Oh, um, no, I'm not sad. It's just that I'm so super horny right now."

'You don't have to pretend,' BeaverMan415 wrote. 'Who was that in your doorway yesterday?'

"Don't worry about him," I said dismissively. My heart was racing at the possibility of making some actual money. This guy wouldn't be spending all his time in my preview room if he didn't like something about me. "Let's talk about us. Should we go private?"

'Mabye. Who was he?'

"It was just my son. He wasn't supposed to be home, but...oops!" Come on, I had to get this guy in a private show. "What would you like me to do for you, BeaverMan?"

'Is your son there now?'

"No."

'I'll pay 50 tokens to see him looking at you dressed as you are now.'

It could never just be something normal, could it? "Too bad he's not here."

'100 tokens.'

Holy shit. I stared at the message on the screen. A hundred bucks just for letting my son look at me in this trashy outfit. It was crazy to even consider it. But a hundred fucking bucks.

"Give me a minute." I took off my headset, put on my robe and went to Jesse's bedroom.

He was still asleep. I knew this was a bad idea, but I had no choice. I nudged him awake.

"Leave me the fuck alone," he growled into his pillow.

"Jesse, wake up, I need your help. A man wants to pay me a hundred dollars for you to look at me in my underwear."

"Are you still drunk?"

"No." I tugged his arm. "C'mon it'll only take five minutes and we can make an easy hundred."

"I don't want to see my mom in her underwear."

"You saw me naked last night, didn't you?"

He didn't have a smart answer for that. He turned his head and looked at me with one bleary eye. "You do realize how fucked up this is."

"I know. They're all a bunch of demented freaks online, but if we don't get this money you're going to be sleeping under a railroad bridge next week instead of in a nice cushy bed."

"Uuuugh, okay, okay. Five minutes, that's it."

Jesse followed me back to my room wearing just his boxers and a wife-beater. If I'd only known then what we were getting ourselves into.

I sat down and put my headset on. I cringed a little when I noticed that all my "tools of the trade" (dildos, bottles of lube, a few butt plugs, etc.) were scattered around in plain view. Fuck it, nothing I could do about it now.

"Hi, BeaverMan, look who I found."

'Welcome back, Monique. I'm glad to see you have company. Requesting a private session...'

The computer made a happy warbling sound that I'd only heard twice before.

"Monique?" Jesse scoffed at my stage name. "You are so lame."

I hit mute. "Just be nice and play along. Let's get this over with." I pasted on a big smile and clicked accept.

The screen shifted and reconfigured itself. I had one window where I could see myself with Jesse standing next to me, and another window that was black. BeaverMan415 apparently didn't have a webcam, or he didn't want to be seen. Probably for the best.

"We're ready on this end," I said into my microphone.

There was the sound of coins dropping into a slot and 100 tokens were racked up to my account. It was all I could do to keep myself from squealing out loud.

"All I have to do is look at you? That's the deal?"

"That's it, son."

"Okay, Mom." He wasn't taking this seriously at all.

I took a breath. "Here goes." I opened my robe slipped it off my shoulders and sat back.

"Whoa, wait a minute." Jesse covered his eyes and turned away. "You said you'd be in your underwear. You didn't tell me your stuff would be showing through everywhere.

I quickly hit mute again.

"Don't fuck this up, Jesse. He could complain and get his money back or even get me kicked off the site." I suddenly felt very self-conscious exposed in front of my son the way I was. "It's not like you haven't see a naked woman before. Just pretend like I'm one of those sluts you're always running around with."

I put my smile back on and unclicked mute. "Sorry about that."

'Is there a problem?'

"No, my son is just a little shy about seeing me like this for the first time."

'Show off your bra for him. Then do the same with your panties - front and back.'

I nodded and fixed my hair to stall for time.

'And I want to see him watching you the whole time.'

"We got it. Here we go."

I adjusted the camera, then had Jesse sit down on the edge of my bed as I positioned my chair across from him. He didn't look too thrilled, but he wasn't resisting. I began moving my shoulders in a sensuous way. I ran my hands up to my chest and cupped my breasts. Jesse watched me without expression. I brushed my fingertips across my nipples, bared by the peek-a-boo holes. My son's eyes followed my motions. I played with the shoulder straps a little and went back to tweak my nipples again. I didn't know what else to do so I moved to the next stage.

I stood up and swayed my hips a little. Jesse probably couldn't see much through the slit in my panties except for a few curls of hair down there. I toyed with the waistband, acting like I was going to pull them down, but not going through with it. I moved my hand over the front of the panties, trying not to make direct contact with myself. After a minute more of this sort of teasing, I turned around.

My ass used to be my best feature. It wasn't what it used to be, but it was still a pretty respectable butt. I continued my best imitation of a stripper sway and displayed my backside to my son. He could probably see a fair bit of butt crack through the opening in my panties. I'd done a lot of humiliating things in my life, but never in front of Jesse. I hoped that he understood I was doing this for him more than I was for myself.

When I thought I'd done enough, I got back into my chair and turned to the computer again.

'Very nice. Did that make your son hard?'

"He wants to know if you got a hard-on?"

"No!" Jesse insisted a little too strongly and moved his arm across his lap.

"Yes, I think looking at his hot mommy gave him a nice big chubby."

"Mom, shut up," he whispered angrily.

'Ask him to take it out and show it to you.'

"He wants you to take it out," I relayed to Jesse.

"I'm not letting this guy look at my dick. No fucking way."

'I want to see your mother looking at your dick. 50 tokens.'

I hit mute. "Jesse, 50 bucks just to whip it out for a minute. So what if some guy in his parents' basement in Cleveland can see it. Just do it." Unmute.

"Hey, BeaverMan. My, my, you are a naughty boy. I can't believe you're making us do this. It's so bad." The sound of coins dropping made me giddy inside.

Jesse stood up, but seemed reluctant to go further.

"Don't be bashful, son, let Mommy see that nice cock of yours."

He made a sour face that luckily couldn't be seen on camera. I gave him a look that told him he better do what I wanted or there'd be hell to pay. He rolled his eyes and fished his penis out through the opening in the front of his boxers.

I was surprised to find a strange tingle run all over my body. I've seen more than my share of cocks over the years, and I didn't expect to have any more of a reaction to my son's dick than I would to any other part of him, but it was having an unexpected effect on me.

Jesse was only half hard, his thick shaft curving downward, his fat cockhead hanging heavy at the end. I obviously knew he wasn't a little boy anymore, but I never imagined his cock being that big and...manly. I didn't like the way seeing his junk was making me feel. I was his mother -- it wasn't supposed to be like that.

'How do you like your son's cock?'

"Oh, it's so big and sexy," I gushed, trying to ooze sensuality.

'If I wanted something fake, I would be watching porn. Be real.'

I knew even as I was playing it up that I was coming across like a bad porn actress.

"Okay, ehm, well...I do like it." For the first time in a long time I felt myself blushing. "It's pretty big, which is good. For me, size does matter. I haven't seen a strong, young cock in a while, so that's nice. You've got an impressive tool there, son."

"God, Mom," he cursed under his breath.

"Take your balls out, too."

"He didn't ask for that."

"I know, but you should do it anyway." I didn't admit that it was mainly because I wanted to see them. "Fifty bucks should at least buy some balls."

Jesse scooped his nutsack out of his shorts and let them dangle there in the open. I wondered if BeaverMan was stroking his cock to all of this.

"Lift your dick up so we can see them," I told my son, sounding more like a proud mama than an online sex worker.

I was actually surprised when Jesse did as I asked without complaining. I figured he'd be running out of the room by now. I got a good look at his balls. They were hanging loose, and apparently he kept them shaved clean. I'd never seen manscaping like that in real life, and I had to admit it had a certain appeal. I couldn't help thinking how nice they might feel against my cheek. I shook my head, trying to remember this was my son's dick I was looking at.

"Beautiful balls, son. I bet the girls love sucking on those, don't they?"

"Yeah, whatever, Mom." His annoyance with me was thick in his voice.

'Monique, touch your son's penis.'

"He wants me to touch it," I said to my son and almost started reaching for his cock.

"Fuck no," Jesse protested. "This is getting too weird."

'50 tokens to let your mom touch your penis.'

I looked up at Jesse, silently pleading with him to take the money.

"A hundred tokens," Jesse countered, leaning in close to my headset to make sure our voyeur could hear him.

'For 100 I want to see your mom give you a handjob.'

"It's one fifty for a handjob, buddy."

My head was spinning a little as they carried on this rapid-fire negotiation. I'd lost control of the situation. No one seemed to even consider that I might not agree to any of this.

'Very well, 150 token.' Coins dropped. 'I'll make it 200 if you cum on your mother.'

"Two hundred it is," I cut in, worried things might escalate beyond the crazy place they'd already arrived at. "C'mere, big boy. Let Mama get her hands on that big thing of yours."

Jesse looked at me and ran his fingers through his sleep-matted hair. He seemed a little confused by what just happened. He was apparently realizing that he'd gotten himself in deeper than he'd intended. I was afraid he was about to come to his senses and spoil the deal. I was also disturbingly worried I wouldn't get a chance to touch my boy's enticing cock.

"Don't worry about it, honey," I said, trying to reassure him. "Hell, I'm sure you were going to jerk off this morning anyway, this'll just save you the trouble."

"So you're okay with me blowing a load on you, Mom?"

I would normally have expected him to say something like this to me as an accusation, but there was a certain amount of tenderness in his voice that almost made it seem like he cared about what I thought.

"Two hundred," was the only explanation I could give him.

He shrugged and stepped closer. I reached out and took a firm hold of his cock, wrapping my hand around his thick shaft. I wondered if he noticed how much my hand was shaking. I began stroking him and he quickly grew fully hard. It seemed impossibly strange to be touching my son in this way, but at the same time it felt perfectly natural. I had a warm tingle in my chest.

"How's that?" I asked in my seductive online voice.

Jesse just grunted noncommittally.

"You like the way Mommy touches your big-boy cock?"

"C'mon, do you have to say that shit?" he rasped under his breath.

I didn't have to talk dirty, but I was hoping it might earn us an extra tip at the end of the session. Plus, I had to admit, I was actually getting turned on for the first time since I'd started showing off my cooch online.

"I never knew my son had such a big beautiful cock." I'd suspected as much, but it was perversely gratifying to be able to confirm it in the flesh. "And look at those sexy balls."

I cupped my hand up under his nutsack and fondled his loose-hanging balls. Absolutely delightful. Every mother should be allowed the privilege to play with her son's cock like this at least once. I'd jacked off a long line of dicks over the years, but this was the first time it felt special for me.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Cam Slut Mom

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds