• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Man Of The House Ch. 04

Man Of The House Ch. 04

It may help to have read the previous parts, but I will try to make this a free-standing story.

*****

Karen was shaking. Perspiration glistened on her forehead and rivulets ran down the small of her back, and from her neck, between her heaving breasts and into the waistband of her silken undies. The light-green material of her shorts was darkening with the moisture and the fabric clung to her butt-cheeks and thighs. Her raven black hair laid heavy and wet on her shoulders and tiny drops of sweat beaded-up on the tips of her nipples and nose. She certainly didn't look or feel sexy and infact she believed that the sight of her would only serve to frighten her young daughter.

She was being sent by her son and master, to recruit her daughter into their incestuous little affair. Half-naked and jittery, she was compelled to carry out her mission. Mike was adamant that she deliver young Jenny into his clutches. And to teach her the new rules of the house.

And now, the "talk."

How was she to tell her nineteen year-old daughter, that her older brother wanted her as his sex slave? How could she explain that she, herself, already serviced him in all his deviant desires? And worst of all, that this episode was triggering prurient images in her own mind. She loved that Michael had taken control of her body and that by "forcing" her to comply to his wishes, she did not have to admit that she was captivated by these hidden longings. It seemed so much dirtier that she only followed orders and it could not really be incest if she was an "unwilling" participant. And now, her master was again demanding her obedience. She must "obey."

When she entered the room, Jen was instantly startled. Jenny had seen her mother undressed before, at pools or in the bathroom. But this was beyond weird. Karen sat beside her on the bed as Jen was stripping-off her bikini to take a shower. For a minute, Jen thought to cover her nakedness. But then she thought that her mom must have been tanning as had she. Jenny continued to wipe oil off of her bronzed body and offered another towel to her mother. Karen noticed that her lovely daughter had no tan lines. Her long, lean legs led up to a small triangle of wiry black hair. Her belly, rippling with abdominals, set of her round, perky tits. Karen figured her for a 34B with the same obscenely dark nipples as her mother. Jen was detangling her silky, black mop with her slender fingers and wrapped a towel around her luscious body. "Mom, I'm about to shower. I need to wash-off this oil and sand. Is there something you want?"

Karen felt suddenly extremely self-conscious and could only shake her head. She covered her own bare breasts with her arms and opened the door to leave. Her mind was racing and she was torn between motherly affection for this young girl and a burning desire to ravish this beautiful woman. Her pulse beat rapidly and her temperature began to soar. She had to get out or something awful would happen. "We'll talk later, dear," was all she could muster, as she stumbled down the hall on her wobbly legs.

Mike was lounging naked on his bed when she returned. The rumpled sheets lay at the foot of the bed, a testament of their earlier romp. Only his stiff cock and evil grin betrayed his angelic features. The smile faded quickly when Karen reappeared after just five minutes. When he saw her bundled in a large white beach-towel, he knew that she had failed at her assignment.

She had been apprehensive about the entire endeavor, but now seeing Mike's countenance suddenly darken, she felt a cold chill.

"Come over hear now and suck my cock," he demanded, snapping his fingers and pointing towards his crotch. "You better learn to listen and follow orders." He reached for her roughly. He slid the flap of her shorts aside and plunged two fingers inside her pussy. Like towing a car, he yanked her to him, nearly dragging her to the edge of the bed. Mike swung his legs to the floor and with a heavy hand on her shoulder, he drove her to her knees . Karen felt her dark hair being pulled by the roots and knew instinctively that she better wrap her soft, pink lips around his pole and suck it dry. She slurped and gulped, spit running down her chin and neck. Her hand was a blur pumping his swollen cock and praying that she could soon make him cum. He had taught her many tricks in the previous few days on how to bring him off. And his mood always eased when he shot his load in her mouth. She used all her skills on this one. Mike's fingers, now wet with her juices worked their way to her backside. She knew what was about to happen, but didn't dare to move her mouth from his engorged rod. Two digits forced open her tightly puckered asshole. She let out a small yip and almost hopped off the floor. Her concentration never waivered, her mouth remained glued to his cock. This would be the best blow-job anyone had ever performed.

Having given about twenty headjobs in the last few days, she understood what he wanted and how he liked it. Her high-protein diet had acquired in her, a taste for his semen and there was by now, very little spitting or choking. In just a few more strokes she could feel the torrent of cum smack the back wall of her throat.

Mike groaned-out a veiled compliment, "that's better whore, suck it all down and rinse it clean." He jabbed his fingers even deeper into her ass and she started to quake. Karen learned that Mike could bring her to orgasm in a dozen ways. One week ago she could never imagine having an orgasm with anything in either her mouth or her ass. Today she had both and was shaking hard enough to rattle the windows!

Secretly, maybe it was the hidden thrill of fucking her son. Or the submission she meekly accepted as he ordered her to strip and to diddle her pussy. "Slut, whore and bitch," were just words to start the foreplay. It was the most sex she had had in years, and by far the most and best orgasms. All her fantasies and perversions were coming to life, it was a thrill-a-minute and each day a new surprise. This is what sex was supposed to be like!

Mike pulled his sloppy, sticky fingers from her ass with a "plop." He took his shiny, flaccid tool in his hand. He rubbed his meat on her cheeks and chin as her tongue darted after it. He slapped his cock against her face to emphasize his words, "you get one more chance to deliver your message or it's 'punishment-time.'"

Karen had no idea what that meant, but she understood that she must find Jen and spell-out the new house-rules. This situation was only beginning and she had to admit to herself that she was highly turned-on by it all. Her master commanded her and it was her pleasure to obey. Mike smacked her bare bottom and for good measure, planted an enormous sucker-bite over her left breast. He spun her like a top and directed her to the door. This time she would not only be topless, but now her undies were gone and she could not hide the fact that she just had sloppy sex. Infact, the proof of that was dripping down her leg.

Her shower over, Jenny was once again sitting on her bed, running a brush through her wet, shiny hair. When she noticed her mom at the door, she reached for a robe but froze. Jen was stunned by Karen's awkward appearance. "Mom, are you okay? The shower is open, if you need it. Why are you walking around naked, today? You look like you lost a fight, or something?"

Karen held her palm out to signal a cease to all the questions and joined Jen on the bed. Screwing-up her courage and taking a deep breath, she began:

"Jen, something strange and unbelievable has happened..."

It took only about five minutes. A lot less time than Karen had imagined. Mostly because Jenny sat transfixed with her mouth hanging open. Through it all, Jenny alternately gasped and shrieked. But it was her final phrase that truly delivered the punchline, "so essentially, Mike said that unless you are prepared to leave this house tomorrow, with nothing but the clothes on your back, you have to obey his orders and have sex with him whenever he desires."

Jenny turned from pale-white to burnt-red. "Mom, this is nuts! He's nuts! You're not really having sex with Michael?...That's incest. I'm getting out of here and you're coming with me. We'll pack-up and go. I'll get the car. We'll call the police from my cell-phone."

Karen grabbed Jen by the upper arms and gently shook her. She inched closer to look her daughter in the eyes. "Jenny, dear, you are not listening. Michael says it's all his. The cars are in his name. So are all the credit cards. The bank account, phones, everything..." She tried to get through to her. "I'm too old to start over and work for tips somewhere. We couldn't afford an apartment even if we somehow found one, today. "I know this is alittle bizarre.

"Alittle? Mother listen to yourself! We have to go, now.

"Jen, hear me out. I like this house. Mike pays for everything. He has even promised to hire a maid. I just need to have sex with him. "

Jenny let out a piercing scream. "Mom, how can you do that? Doesn't it disgust you? How can you even stand to let him touch you?"

Karen succeeded in calming her down. She went on, "I know it's a taboo subject. But really, we're not getting married, we're not making babies and nobody outside ever needs to know. We are consenting adults enjoying our bodies and having some fun." She was trying to hide the fact that she was now totally smitten with the sex. And the incestuous nature of it just heightened the eroticism. Karen didn't want to lie about it, any longer. "It may look bad to others but who cares? It's incest, so what? Once you get past that, the sex is fantastic!"

She continued, absorbed in the scenario. "Maybe it's the dirty excitement of it, I don't know for sure. But I have never had orgasms like this and I don't ever want them to stop. It's sex like with any other man, but I already know Mike. No stupid movies or dumb dinners. Just thrills and orgasms. I can't explain it all. We both get what we want."

For Karen, saying it out loud and to another person, finally made it real. She was a submissive. A sexual slave to her own son's naughty desires, and she got a thrill from that. Mike issued demands and she carried-out orders; oral, anal, anything he wanted became her command. Now he wanted his sister, Jenny. Karen understood that, fully. It was her duty to deliver the goods, and she enjoyed her duty. "You don't have to stay and join us, I'll understand. But, Mike wants an answer, soon."

Jen could not believe her ears. Yet the proof was sitting right next to her. Her mother admitted that she bedded her son and now

offered-up excuses why it would be good for her, also. Jenny looked at Karen through tear-streaked lenses. Her mother, naked and reeking of sex, seemed to be proud or triumphant with this situation. Jenny was crushed. Her shoulders trembled and her eyes welled-up. "Mom, what am I supposed to do here? I can't make sense of this." The reality came crashing down on her. Deep sobbing filled the room. Karen held her close, rubbed her back gently, and ran her fingers through Jen's gorgeous, black, velvety hair. Jen was crying softly now, and rolled-up in a ball on the bed. Karen saw that there were no more soothing words to offer, so she covered her daughter with a blanket and kissed her on the cheek. She started for the door and then turned to add, "Mike said, if you're staying, come to his bedroom tonight without any shirt or bra!"

In Mike's room, they were both flooded with nervous energy. Mike laid on his bed, his lean frame relaxed. Both hands folded behind his head, his close-cropped hair tussled, he resembled a tourist on vacation. But underneath, his mind was whirring, "What if Jen did call the police, or worse, my uncles?" Though not illegal, the scandal would be career-ending. And his mother's brothers would kick his bony ass. Had he gone too far? His mother was already a willing if albeit reluctant player in this fantasy. Was it wise to have doubled-down like this?

For her part, Karen was on all-fours, trying her best to stimulate him because her hormones were on overdrive. As hard as she pumped his cock and kissed his balls, Mike had trouble maintaining an erection. Karen was too hungry to stop. If needed, she would stuff it into her hot box, one soft inch at a time.

Karen was in the eye of a storm. Divorced at 28 with two babies, she was now nearing forty. She was well-endowed, kind-hearted and made friends easily. But she had no allusions that a well-paying job or a luxury apartment were waiting for her to claim it. And the sex. It always came back to the sex! Isn't this what she had wanted forever? A man to unloose her "inner-slut?" Mike would never hurt her or betray their confidence. Why should he? She had always wanted a wealthy man to pick-up the tabs and to deliver her to ecstasy. This is it! The more she thought about it, the better it felt.

Maybe including Jen wasn't such a clever idea. But lying or hiding wouldn't work. She would find-out at some point. Karen could feel her own fantasies overpowering her fears. With Mike's coaxing, she now had the vision of a young woman joining them in their tryst. And, this beautiful, carbon-copy of her, was her nineteen year-old daughter. All the warning bells whistled in her mind, but the roar of Niagara Falls flowed in her vagina. If Jenny joined in, the thrills for all of them, would be through the roof. "Let's not even think about her saying "no," she mumbled.

"Hmm, what did you say," Mike was momentarily stirred from his lethargy.

"Nothing honey, let's just enjoy the moment," she renewed her effort to arouse him. And she let her other hand slip between her legs to feel the moistening glans that brought on her own pleasure. It wasn't perfect, but this was a relationship that she could deal with and get into.

Mike's dizzying emotions were bringing him back to his present situation. "What do you think? What did she say? What did she sound like? Do you think she'll stay or go?" His composure was fracturing. Doubt racked his brain. For a brief moment he needed a reassuring word from his mother. The scales were tipping.

A beautiful woman, his sexual slave, was greasing-up his thick tool with her orgasmic juices. Her large, round boobs bounced against his thighs. And the rear-end that fascinated him so completely, was inches from his tongue. His mind was on another planet and his pecker was in another time-zone.

On the other end, Karen was working furiously. Her left hand sheathed his well-lubed cock and the fingers of her right hand plucked her inner lips like a violin. She was licking and stroking his half-hard cock and bouncing her playful ass under his chin as she rode him in the classic "69" position.

His hold on her could easily have been broken at this moment. But, Karen did not want anything of the kind. This arrangement was exactly what she wanted and she wanted it to last. Karen had lost all fear and was now fully enveloped in her submissive position, having found that she had only given in, not been subdued. This man brought her pleasure. Bringing in one more gorgeous, supple, player would please him even more and that pleased her, too. Maybe now her sexual playlist could add a lesbian encounter. And with her own teenage daughter. The thought was bringing a new tingle to her twat. "How damn slutty have I become?" She wondered as the virtual angel and devil battled in her head. "Can I expect my little Jenny to crawl, willingly into a bed with both her brother and mother?" The horny little devil inside roared out an answer, "it's just sex. I'm already committing incest with my son, can my daughter make it worse? What the hell? Let's have fun." Her argument, however dubious, worked to persuade her, "sex with both my son and daughter will be so hot, I hope I don't have a heart attack before my orgasm.." Problem solved, reinforcing and steadying Mike would be her "motherly duty." Nothing left but to wait on Jen's decision.

Tension filled the room, mixing with the aroma of passion and nerves. A shallow tapping on the door brought their senses to a sharpened edge. Both of them sat up frozen in place, like Meercats on high ground.

"Mike, Mom, can I come in for a second and talk," came Jenny's soft whisper.

Karen replied, "Ofcourse, honey. The door isn't locked." Her mother's sympathetic and welcoming tone had the exact effect Jen was hoping to hear as she reached for the doorknob. Mike was dumbfounded. In a few short moments, his mother had gone from a cowering slave to a take-charge, yet tender and caring partner. Mike watched, heart in throat, as his young sister stepped through the doorway and into his bedroom...topless!

End of ch4.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Man Of The House Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds