• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Small Talk

Small Talk

The woman opened her eyes to a suffocating darkness. She felt a breeze caress her bare skin, sending a shiver down her spine. Her wriggling fingers were bound with a rope above her head as she lay in an involuntary straddle. As her eyes adjusted, she could see pockets of light at the bottom of her vision, and deduced that someone had blindfolded her. At this realization, her heart began to beat rapidly and her teeth chattered, anticipating what was to come.

Minutes later, heard a door squeak open, followed by the sound of feet approaching. Her breathing hitched and her teeth ceased their chatted.

"Good morning, darling." The woman jolted as a gravelly voice embraced her ear. She could feel the hot breath of her captor on the side of her head, and she cringed.

"Aw, the sweetie doesn't like it when Daddy whispers?" The voice moved closer to the woman's ear, which in turn became unbearably warm. "Would the sweetie prefer that I stop talking?"

The woman shook her head passionately, but with limited motion, as she did not want to bring herself any closer to the man.

"You want me to keep talking?" The man moved his face away from the woman's ear. "I'd love to, but I also have some other things I have to get done. Luckily for you, I am a multi-tasked by nature. I can do two things at once."

The woman tensed as the man's hand grabbed her left breast with force.

"Actually, I can do three." He grabbed the woman's other breast and started massaging them both with his hands.

The woman stayed silent throughout, too terrified to protest. She tried to focus on anything but the hands traversing her chest but it proved too difficult to manage.

"I can't talk only to myself, honey," said the man, pinching the woman's nipples them and pulling them up and down. "People might think I'm crazy. Why don't you say something, too?"

With that, he twisted the woman's nipples until she was forced to let out a gasp of protest.

"No, stop!" She shouted as the pain shot through her nipples. "Please, that hurts!"

"She speaks," said the man, laughing and releasing the woman's breasts from his death-pinch. "Well, darling, I'm going to ask that you keep talking, because my mouth is going to be a bit busy. Talk about, oh, I don't know, cats or something."

The man placed his warm mouth into the woman's left nipple and sucked hard, massaging the other breast with his hand. The woman could only gasp and swallow, tears threatening to brim.

The man released the woman's breast with a pop. "I thought I told you to keep talking, honey. It's so awkward when you stay silent like that. Let's try that again."

His mouth and hand returned to their positions and tasks, but the woman became even quieter than before.

"Sweetie, talk," said the man, his voice muffled by the breast in his mouth. "Remember: cats."

The woman stayed silent. There was no way this monster was going to make her attempt small-talk during her own rape. She gulped and stayed silent.

Suddenly, she felt a sharp pain on her breast. She let out an involuntary scream as she realized that man had bitten down around her breast.

"Stop!" She shrieked. "Stop, please stop!"

The man immediately removed his teeth from the woman's skin. "If you want your skin to stay un-damaged, you'll speak when I ask you to and about what I ask you to. Do you understand me?"

The woman nodded, the tears that previously threatened egress spilling out of her ducts and being soaked up by the blindfold.

The man returned to his position as the woman choked out sentences.

"Cats... are so... so cute. I love... cats. My mom has... a cat. It's a Siamese... and it's adorable."

The man removed his mouth from the woman's breast and pat it lightly. "Good job, honey. Exactly what I wanted. For this next part, I want you to talk about your favorite childhood television shows. Nothing is too obscure."

The man's footsteps trailed away from the woman for a few seconds before returning to her. She conjectured that he was somewhere near her ankles.

"Ready, dear?" The man placed is hands on the insides of the woman's thighs and started rubbing them up and down. This tickled the woman and her legs fidgeted. "Childhood television shows. Go."

"Well, when I was very little, I loved to watch the Teletubbies. My favorite was Tink-" The woman stopped talking abruptly as she felt a wet tongue on her vulva. Gathering her senses and deciding that she wouldn't want the man to get angry and bite her labia, she tried to ignore him and continued talking. "Tinky-Winky. I really liked the color purple."

She gulped as the tongue swirled around her privates, grazing the clitoris and exploring her sex. Her stomach began contracting with each wave of slight pleasure, however clouded by the woman's fear.

"Later, I loved... watching Nickelodeon. I really liked CatDog and Angry Beavers."

The man continued licking around the woman's clitoris, but introduced two fingers into the game, which he shoved roughly inside the woman's vagina and began pumping slowly. The woman began having a bit of trouble breathing.

"I...I wanted to watch Ed, Edd, & Eddy, but m-my mom didn't approve. She th-thought it would dumb... me down."

The man licked faster and in more concentrated areas and pumped as rapidly as he could. The sudden change in tempo shocked the woman and brought her almost to the edge.

"As... as a-a preteen... I l-loved Spongebob Squa-"

The woman's sentence was cut short by the onslaught of her reluctant orgasm. The man licked and pumped quickly as the woman writhed beneath his hands and tongue. When he was satisfied with her orgasm, he removed his hands and face from her sex.

"Ed, Edd & Eddy was alright," he said. "There were better shows on Cartoon Network."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Small Talk

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 449 milliseconds