• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Behavior Modification Institute Ch. 11

Behavior Modification Institute Ch. 11

Thanks to all who have recently encouraged me to continue this story. I very much enjoy getting feedback and appreciate your positive votes. If you do not enjoy FemDom, or sexual humiliation, please do not bother to read this story.

*****

"Now, Tom, we must do something about those wet panties. Nurse Pyre did the right thing to douse your little pleasure stick with cold water, but we mustn't be wet for our next lesson, right Tom?"

Madam Christina was making no secret of how funny she thought all of this was. Her laughter just increased my humiliation. I was being led with her gloved hand on my cock after just having been required to masturbate in front of five women and then stopped just short of an ejaculation.

They were using me like I was a wind-up toy, just a thing that they could use for their amusement. Madam Christina must have been reading my mind because, as she stopped in front of a row of drawers, she said, "Sissies like you are so easy to control, Tom. You will do anything for women like us, for the chance to be around us, for the opportunity to please us, for the faint hope that someday we would pity you enough to have sex with you...or just for the privilege of sniffing our panties."

She paused and her hand slipped down to my balls, and she lifted my chin with her other hand, "Look at me sissy...and sissies like you are even easier to control because you crave wearing feminine clothing. You will do anything I require or that Kelli asks of you in order to maintain the privilege of wearing women's underwear, won't you pantyboy?"

"Yes, Madam Christina, it is an honor to submit to women like you and Kelli," I replied.

"Good answer. Now off with those wet panties and nylons and I'll let you choose what panties and stockings you will wear for your pussy-sucking instruction."

She opened one of the drawers. Inside were rows of neatly folded full-cut panties. Many were pink, but there were white and various pastel shades as well. Some seemed to have much more lace and some had ruffles across the rear. "I want you to pick the pair that will help you feel the most submissive, Tom, and the naughtiest," Madam Christina instructed.

My cock began to grow as I picked through the panties, unfolding several pair until I selected a white pair with three rows of pink ruffles across the rear and a prominent lace waistband with a silk bow in the front. I held them up and Madam Christina laughed.

"You want to wear those panties, Tom? You want to wear silky, frilly, full-cut women's panties? If that is what you want, Tom, you will have to ask my permission. Ask me if you can wear such feminine panties, Tom."

Without hesitation, now aroused by holding the panties and her well-timed humiliation of me, my cock, now standing at attention, twitched like it had a mind of its own. This she surely noticed. I blurted out my desire, "Madam, may I wear these panties please?"

"Not good enough, Tom. Describe the panties that you want to wear and why you want to wear them. Try it again, sissy," she commanded.

"Um, ahh, Madam Christina, may I have permission to wear these white nylon panties with the lace and pink ruffles on the back, and the bow and all. They are so feminine, and I am a sissy, and they would make me feel so sissy-like to wear them. Please, Madam, may I?" Now my hands were trembling holding the panties just inches from my quivering cock.

"But only a sissy would wear such underwear, Tom, no real man would ever, ever, ever wear such underwear. A real man would die before putting on such frilly underpants, and you are begging me to wear them. What does that say about you, Tom?" She was clearly enjoying taunting me.

"It says that I am a sissy, Madam," I replied.

"Yes, you are, Tom. You are a sissy, and yes, you may wear the frilly panties. Pick out some white nylon stockings to wear with them as well, Tom."

As I got dressed Madam Christina was adjusting her laptop and checking my arousal meter. "Fascinating, Tom. Just putting on those feminine items has you close to the edge."

She went back to the set of drawers, this time opening another one and withdrawing a white high-waisted panty girdle, the kind with a zipper on the side and satin panels front and rear. "Do you know how to tuck, Tom?" she asked. "You know, tuck your balls back up inside where they came from and tuck your little thingie back between your legs so it can't get in trouble?"

I hesitated. Now, in spite of all that I had been through and all that Madam Christina had witnessed, I now was embarrassed to admit that I had mastered this technique while prancing in front of the mirror in Kelli's panties.

"You do know how to tuck, don't you sissy? I'm sure you tucked it away when you put on Kelli's sexy panties and tried to look like a woman in front of the mirror, didn't you Tom?" she insisted.

"Yes, Madam, I do know how to tuck," I admitted.

"Okay, well before you slip on your panty girdle and get all tucked away, I have one more surprise for you," and she opened a cabinet door and withdrew what appeared to be a butt plug.

"This plug will reach your prostate. It has a vibration that I think you'll come to crave. I can control it remotely or I can have it synch to one of the fake pussies. The more you succeed in stimulating one of the practice pussies, the more vibration you will feel. Sound like fun?" She hit a couple keys on the laptop and I could see the 4 inch plug vibrating in her hand.

"Slip on the girdle, but keep it below your knees. Then bend over that chair and I will insert this handy little toy in your sissy ass," Madam Christina demanded. "Again Tom, I will do it for you this first time, but Kelli will expect that you do this for yourself. I will show you how to do it, and then you'll be on your own."

I did as instructed and soon I was bent over the chair waiting on the insertion, ass fully exposed. Madam Christina expertly lubed the device and slipped it in without difficulty.

"Not a virgin ass, that is for sure. You've not only been playing with your little wee-wee, but your sissy pussy as well, haven't you Tom? A virgin ass would put up much more resistance," and she laughed knowingly.

One more trip to the cabinet and this time Madam Christina returned with a Kotex sanitary napkin, "Put this in the gusset of your panties, Tom. You'll be glad you did." And as I opened the wrapper and peeled back the self-stick wrapper, I accepted one more humiliation: a Kotex in my panties.

"Now up with the panties. Be careful to tuck. That's it. Now up with the girdle. Yes, pull it up tight. It will hold everything in place," and then Madam Christina tapped on the keyboard and I felt an erotic tingling in my bottom.

"Oh my," I gasped, "It's, it's, it's wor..wor...working, Madam."

"And I think sissy likes it," she taunted, "Get Dolly's pussy rocking and you will experience all the pleasure that plug can give. Ready to suck, Tom?"

I thought this would be a piece of cake...er, piece of pussy...since I had considerable experience sucking Kelli off. I liked doing it and she liked having me eat her. I figured that I was already an expert so I was surprised to hear Madam Christina explain, "Kelli told us that she's been rather bored with your technique, Tom, and that sometimes you've ejaculated while eating her long before she is done with you."

She stopped for emphasis, and then went on, "We have recommended to her that she require you to be tucked, as you are now, whenever you eat her. And she will be given a remote control for your vibrating butt plug, so she can either reward or punish you, if need be." And I felt a sharp twinge in my rectum as Madam Christina hit a key on the keyboard."

"That is just a little taste of punishment, Tom. There is much more power that can be used for training; but we know that you seem to respond better to rewards, so for the most part the plug will be used to stimulate your rectum and prostate." She led me over to one of the stations.

"This is a queening chair, Tom. Kelli had one delivered to your home shortly after you got on the plane. This particular model has a variety of adjustments. A submissive's head may be put in the sling from the rear, and held at various levels, either with the pussy just out of reach for prolonged teasing, or the head can be cinched up tight to the woman's crotch for what I call hardcore worship."

"Or," she continued, "the subby's head can be placed in from the front of the chair for an entirely different feel for the Domme, and, of course, for ass worship." As she was talking she was demonstrating with a plastic head. Then she told me to lay on my back on the sloping cushion and to put my head into the sling that swung on

thick chains from the inside of the seat of the chair.

"We're going to start with your head in from the rear so that you can have the best access to Dolly's pussy. Now we can't replicate the taste of Kelli's pussy, so you're going to taste a mouthful of plastic. But, we have put some cherry flavoring in her pussy for you, so the more you suck, the more you will taste the cherry—you'll just have to pretend," and she gave me a gentle swat on my girdle-covered ass.

"In position, Tom." Once I had my head in position in the sling, she produced another ziplock with a soiled pair of Kelli's panties and taped the gusset over my nose and away from my mouth.

"Here's how this will work, Tom. The sensors in Dolly's pussy will react to stimulation much as Kelli's pussy would. You won't be able to see the monitor as you will be smothered by her pussy in the queening position. But you will be able to feel it in your ass. The higher her arousal numbers go, the more your plug will vibrate. Sound like fun?"

Before I could answer she positioned Dolly the fuck-toy in the chair and told me to begin, "Oh wait, one more thing, I almost forgot. Kelli told us that she likes to hear you slurp and moan. She likes to know that you're happy to be sucking her. I think the plug will take care of the moaning, but I want to be able to hear you slurp. I want it messy, Tom," and I heard the muffled sound of her laugh as Dolly's pussy was presented to my waiting mouth.

I started licking. My senses were on fire with the unmistakable scent of Kelli's vaginal juices enveloping my nose, I tasted a faint cherry flavor that masked the otherwise unpleasant taste of plastic, and my ass was beginning to tingle with a magic I had never felt before.

I tried to remember that I was to slurp, and I serviced Dolly's cunt as voraciously as I could. If I stopped to rest my jaws, even for a second, the vibration in my ass ceased, then accelerated when I thrust my tongue as deeply as it would go, or flicked the plastic clitoris with my tongue.

The sensation in my ass was like nothing I had ever felt. I wondered briefly if what I was feeling was my prostate being massaged by the plug; but I didn't care what it was. I just didn't want it to stop. I sucked, I slurped, I flicked, I thrust and swirled my tongue in and out; and I was in a dizzying state of arousal. I could feel my cock straining to grow in the tight confines of the crotch of my panty girdle covered panties.

Then I heard Dolly squeal the guttural moan I had heard when I had fucked her with the penis extender. The butt plug vibrated at a fever pitch for a few seconds, then stopped suddenly. Dolly was lifted from my face and Madam Christina peered down at me with a wicked grin. "Oh my, Tommie. You made Dolly cum. You are a good pussy sucker."

I wanted the vibrating stimulation in my ass to continue, but was too embarrassed to ask Madam Christina for more. She unbuckled me from the queening chair, helped me up to my knees and offered me a bottle of water. "We'll put you back under the chair after awhile, Tom, when you start your ass worship training. I'm going to let you rest for a bit, then we'll change positions and devices."

Now kneeling before this leather-clab beauty, I remained in a heightened state of arousal. I wanted to pull the girdle down and jerk off and cum all over her boots, but I knew better. I waited patiently, trying to contain my excitement, and sipped the water she had given me.

"Okay, Tom, next station," Madam Christina instructed. "Follow me." In the next station was a strange sight. A plastic replica of a woman's bottom half, waist to heels, was poised in a throne-like chair, legs splayed and plastic pussy just at the edge of the chair as though inviting a tongue. The legs were covered with black thigh-high nylons with lace tops, and the feet were encased in black stiletto pumps.

"Here you will practice worshipping a woman as she sits. You may be required to perform oral service while she is relaxing watching TV, reading, or talking to a friend on the phone. Or, she might be at her work desk, the dinner table, or...well, virtually any time she requests worship, Tom." She pointed to the floor in front of the training pussy, "Kneel, sissy. Let's see if you can get this one rocking like you did Dolly."

I knew that as soon as I started licking that the butt plug would begin vibrating, so I enthusiastically leapt to the task and began oral worship. On my knees, but with more freedom of my head, I could use my head in a thrusting motion with my tongue fully extended. I found that doing so while every so often giving the clitoris some well-timed licks, that the vibration in my ass had soon returned to a fever pitch. I slurped with abandon.

I licked, I sucked, I thrust my tongue, I flicked. Soon I was again in a near state of ecstasy. I could hear Madam Christina egging me on, "Good sissy. Good pussy-sucker. Keep it up, sissy!" Then my entire body began to convulse and a wave of euphoria filled my entire being. It went on and on, the longest and most intense orgasm I had ever experienced.

When my body eventually stopped shuddering, I uncoupled my lips from the training pussy. The vibration in my ass had stopped. I looked up at Madam Christina. She looked back at me knowingly, "You just came like a girl, Tom. That is the reward you can look forward to when you are a good sissy."

She motioned for me to stand up. I did so with some difficulty as my knees wanted to buckle under me and I could feel my entire body still shaking. She unzipped the panty girdle, pulled it down, then pulled down my panties. She reached into the panties and pulled out the now soaking wet napkin from the gusset of my panties. She held it in front of my eyes, "See the mess you made. Your little flaccid penis made a mess in your panties because of the excitement in your ass. Such a sissy!"

Immediately I was afraid that I would be punished for ejaculating without permission. Madam Christina must have seen the fear in my eyes. "It's okay, Tom. I could see on the monitor that you were going to experience a prostate orgasm. Your cock wasn't even erect, Tom. It was safely tucked away. Consider this a reward orgasm, Tom. It is quite different than you jerking off or you cumming on Ms. Pannington's lap while being disciplined.

"Aside from the mess you made in your Kotex, what you experienced was like what a woman experiences when she has an orgasm, Tom. You just entered an entirely new world."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Behavior Modification Institute Ch. 11

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds