• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Art Ch. 03

Art Ch. 03

12

This story could have gone in a variety of other categories, as it involves domination and submission, and aspects of heterosexual and lesbian sex between participants of different ages. If that offends you, then I suggest you don't read it. If it works for you, check out my other stories (and favorite authors)!

*****

It was early next week when I was told to start late for Art tuition again. I had been eager for this for several days; and the evening before, had noticed Mrs Wood closing the art-room door behind a slim body with a waterfall of golden hair. I wasn't sure who; as there was no shortage of blondes in the school. The door didn't open again for the 20 minutes I risked hanging around; and I disappeared so as not to get caught.

A girl! What must Mrs Wood be doing with her? My mind was racing that night, I can tell you. Mrs Wood was an interesting character; and clearly had her own agenda; though she seemed happy enough if I enjoyed myself too. She liked to watch; to be the one in control, that was clear. And I got the impression she was more into watching girls than boys, on the whole. What did she make Miss Carter or the blonde do when I wasn't there? Were there just two of them in that art-room right now, or three?

So I was kind of hoping for something new that Wednesday evening when I returned to see Mrs Wood and Miss Carter once again. I didn't, as it happened; but only a fool would complain about that, after the two hours I spent there that night; fully half of them between Miss Carter's taut thighs, licking golden nectar from her pussy-lips.

I practiced my sketching as usual to begin with; and Mrs Wood began to guide me once more. We had begun to work on preparatory sketches for oil paintings in class; and for a while at least, she genuinely gave me what might be considered tuition. If it were normal to paint your English literature teacher completely naked, that is.

If you haven't read my diaries before, I recommend you do. I've described my teacher, Fernanda Carter there; as well as how this situation all came about. Miss Carter is Spanish (her grandad was actually English, as I found out later- hence the name), but teaches English Literature. She is about five ten, and 105lbs of long legs, tight ass, and large firm breasts packed in smooth skin the colour of caramel. With her husky Spanish voice added to her smoking hot body, if she were a cartoon character, Fernanda would have been thrown out of the Jessica Rabbit casting for being too sexy.

My Art teacher Mrs Wood had decided, for reasons of her own, to develop my artistic talents by involving me in regular after-school nude sketching sessions. So far, these had always ended with amazing sex between Miss Carter and myself. How and why Miss Carter was involved in this, I didn't know. Was she Mrs Woods' submissive lover? Did Mrs Wood have sort of hold over her?

For now, perhaps selfishly, I wasn't thinking about that too much. Regular hot sex with a beautiful naked Spanish woman in her early twenties was not something I was prepared to jeopardise!

So, even if no blonde teenager was forthcoming, I wasn't about to complain about an evening licking out the hottest teacher in college. The two of them seemed inclined to use this opportunity to teach me better technique; which was just fine by me. Hell, that's what most guys want to learn in college!

Surprisingly, given how intimate we had been, when it came time to return the favor, Miss Carter was a bit reluctant.

"Please, Mrs Wood, I do not like to." she said shamefacedly. She was sprawled in front of me, legs wide and pussy lips swollen and soaked with fluid. I say back naked on my haunches, face gleaming with her sticky juices.

"Why ever not, child?" said Mrs Wood huffily.

"I don't like to... it is dirty, where he pees from..." she stumbled.

"And where do you think he has been licking you for the better part of an hour?" demanded the older woman. "Now do as you are told, or I shall be very unhappy with you" she warned severely.

"And you know what will happen then..."

Miss Carter turned to me, her face turn with indecision, lust and worry - or perhaps distaste.

She knelt before me, reaching out for my cock with a dainty hand. I had lost a little hardness because of her clear distaste, and she got closer, het face wrinkled up further. However, as her lips got within inches of my cock, she began to look confused.

Gingerly, she kissed the swollen tip of my shaft. Hesitantly, her lips opened, and she took my glans into her mouth, momentarily sticking on it like a plum.

She looked up at me and smiled happily, before sucking my cock into her mouth again.

Maybe her previous experiences with oral sex had had poor hygiene. Or maybe she had never really done it before. Either way, I was glad I had taken the opportunity to 'freshen up' before coming along; as Miss Carter began to lick and suck my cock with increasing enthusiasm. I realised that this was no substitute for experience though, and began to guide her head with my hands.

After a few minutes of now-enthusiastic oral attention, my cock was at full mast again, and Miss Carter was bobbing up and down on my thick shaft. I took her hand, and brought it up to play with my balls as she sucked away. The other, I wrapped around the base of my thick shaft. She was enjoying this, and I reckoned that trying to get her to deep throat would be pushing it. Still, it wasn't long before I could feel my orgasm begin to rise, and decided that I should probably say something.

"Ahh. Oh, I'm gonna come!" I gasped, looking down at the gorgeous woman fellating me. Miss Carter looked up nervously, my cock still in her mouth. Her big eyes looked at me submissively, and God, it was so sexy!

"Good boy. Now Fernanda, I want you to be ready, as he's going to come in your mouth, and I want you to swallow it all." Mrs Wood warned her.

Inn a few seconds, I did just that, arching my back as my orgasm shot through me, and hot sticky cun erupted into my teacher's waiting mouth. I did my best to watch through half-closed eyes as she swallowed repeatedly to contain the mouthful of wet salty sperm as she had been told.

My knees buckled, and I fell to the floor besides my naked teacher, one arm across her shoulders.

"Thank you," I gasped into her ear. "Thank you so much!"

I kissed her on the cheek, and after a moment's hesitation Fernanda turned to me and her soft lips met mine. We kissed, at first softly and then with increasing passion, our tongues entwining and mingling the tastes of our erotic juices. My hands were in her hair and stroking her breasts as hers pressed against my chest. It was several seconds before we parted, and she turned away with a look of embarrassment.

"That's nice, Tom. I like to see a young lad being grateful when he's given a treat." said Mrs Wood. "Now, I confess that I rather lost track of time, and I have plans for dinner; so you two should get dressed quickly. Chop chop!"

Even after being positioned like an erotic Ken doll and doing her every bidding, my mouth dropped open as Mrs Wood dismissed us like a pair of naughty children. Still, it made me smile all the way home!

As I said, I was wrong when I had expected something 'different' that day; but the big change I was expecting came two days later. On Thursday morning, Miss Carter had quietly signalled for me to hang back at the end of English class. She disappeared into the stationery cupboard as the rest of the class filed out, and reappeared after just a minute with a brown envelope. She handed it to me and dismissed me with a soft smile as the next class began to arrive.

I peeked into the envelope as I moved on to my next class, and quickly diverted into the men's room as I glimpsed the silky material inside. Behind a locked cubicle door, I pulled out a pair of still-warm lacy French panties; made of pink transparent lace. I put them to my nose and inhaled Miss Carter's musky scent deeply. I put the panties in my jacket pocket and pulled out a sheet of paper from the envelope:

Tom,

Fernanda won't be needing these for the rest of the day. Look after them, and wear them tomorrow.

Mrs Wood

-

Well, I did as I was told, obviously. That evening, I jerked off in my room holding the panties to my nose. Later, checking the bathroom door was properly locked, I slipped them on. Standing nude except for silky panties, I felt pretty silly; but that first impression began to change as I wore them the next day.

As I walked around, I was constantly aware of the soft material against my skin as I moved around; how the gusset held my balls tight up against me - not to mention constantly checking that my shirt was tucked in, to prevent anyone else noticing! All in all, I had to admit that it was pretty erotic, and I was well in the mood when I finally headed for the Art department at the end of the day.

"Hello Tom," said Mrs Wood. "How was your day?" She was sitting on her desk, leafing through a sheaf of pictures.

"Um, great," I said. "Not too stressful"

"Excellent. And are you wearing Fernanda's underwear?"

"Um, yes"

"And how did you enjoy that? Did you enjoy wearing your teacher's panties? The feel of silk on your skin?"

"Um yeah, it was kind of... kind of sexy, I guess." I admitted sheepishly.

"Good. We'll just wait here for her. Get your easel ready - we'll be sketching again today."

I started seeing up, sharpening charcoal pencils and so forth, till I heard the distinctive tap-tap of high heels, and turned to watch Miss Carter enter the room, her legs scissoring quickly in a sensible pencil skirt.

"Close us in, Fernanda" said Mrs Wood firmly.

Miss Carter did so, locking the door and covering the reinforced-glass window with a sheet of Blu-taced paper.

"Now, I'd like to introduce another student who I'll be involving in our sessions. She's a little shy, so I want you both on your best behavior and as obedient as possible."

Mrs Wood snapped her fingers. "Come on out Sarah" she called.

Nothing happened.

"Come out dear, we don't have all night." she said more firmly. "Don't make me ask again."

The door to the Art supply room opened, and a familiar figure came out. Slim, blonde, with long legs and washboard abs shown off by her incredibly short skirt and crop top, stepped Sarah Baker. Sarah Ferrari as she'd been known since her dad dropped her off in a bright red one on the first day of her junior year.

"Now Tom, take your clothes off and show us what you're wearing underneath," said Mrs Wood, politely but firmly. My eyes widened. Oh Christ! She couldn't be serious! Strip down to a pair of sexy women's panties in front of Sarah Ferrari? I'd never hear the end of it!

Mrs Wood was clearly unimpressed as I paused. "Now, if I have to ask anyone else to do something twice, there will be real trouble... Tom!" snapped my Art teacher.

My hands went to my shirt buttons without consulting my brain, and went to work. My brain, meanwhile, was racing, although I can't say for sure that it came up with a coherent thought. Shirt off now - god, I wish I had bigger muscles - move on to the shoes and socks. Safe enough. But all I've got left is my pants, and... oh god... Sarah Ferrari - she's standing right there... and I'm wearing panties!

Okay, I figured. Time to man up! Either I strip off or this is all over - the sex, the drawing, the drooling over Fernanda's amazing body... And whatever the deal is with Sarah, that's done, too.

I unpopped the fly of my jeans.

Oh, what the Hell! Might as well get it over with. She already heard you admit to wearing them.

Sarah's eyes widened as I pushed my jeans down. I looked away, down at the floor as I slid the jeans over my feet. I straightened and stood up, trying not to look at Sarah as she lifted her hand too her mouth, trying to stifle a giggle.

I must have been beetroot red as I stood semi-naked in front of the three women, my cock clearly visible through the lacy netting of the pink panties I wore.

"Good boy, Tom. Hands behind your back. Now give us a twirl, and then tell Sarah what you're wearing" I was told.

I grimaced as I had my back to them momentarily. This really was cringeworthy. "I'm wearing Miss Carter's panties. She gave them to me yesterday after class."

Sarah glanced at the teacher standing next to her as Mrs Wood spoke.

"Really?" And what underwear did you put on afterwards, dear?" she said, turning to Miss Carter.

It was the elegant Spanish beauty's turn to blush. "Nothing, Mrs Wood. I had no other underwear."

"All afternoon with no underwear? And what are you wearing today?" came the query.

"I... ah, I am wearing my red thong Mrs Wood, as you told me to."

"I'm glad to hear it. Now be a good girl and show us."

With the briefest of hesitations, Miss Carter followed me in unbuttoning her shirt. She slipped it off to reveal her fabulous body underneath; the olive-coloured skin as smooth as butter over her shoulders, with delicate clavicles bisected by the red shoulder-straps of her brassiere. It was a strong underwired bra; the bottom half solid red silk, the top half lace through which her large nipples could be seen. Beneath, she slimmed down to a tiny waist before her hips flared out again.

I glanced back and forth between my sexy Spanish teacher, and the English Rose that was Sarah; who was staring as she saw Miss Carter strip. I couldn't help wondering if it was the first time...

Held by her well-designed bra, Miss Carter's breasts only swung slightly as she reached down to unsnap her pencil skirt and lower the zip. She shimmied her hips as she pushed the skirt over them, and it fell to the floor revealing that she was indeed wearing a matching red thong; although I could only see the tiny patch of red at the front. Beneath, a beam of light shone through the gap between her firm thighs.

At Mrs Wood's direction, Miss Carter walked to one side, still in her high heels. Three inches of heel pushed her to over six feet tall... And as she walked away, I watched the thin red string of her thong disappear between the cheeks of her ass as they flexed with each step.

Mrs Wood must have liked the look of Miss Carter's fine legs and ass in her high heels, as she had the younger woman stride twice back and forth across the art studio like it was a catwalk. Man, I would have killed for a camcorder!

"Now then, Sarah" came Mrs Wood's voice. "Now it's your turn."

Sarah's eyes bulged out, and she opened her mouth to speak.

"Um... Miss..." she began.

"Be quiet, girl! I will not tolerate you either questioning or disobeying me! Shall we repeat the circumstances of your first visit here?" snapped Mrs Wood, looking angry.

Sarah went slightly pale and glanced at me before she shook her head. Her hands went to the hem of her crop top, and lifted it quickly, revealing a pale blue bra encasing small but beautiful-looking breasts. After another couple of seconds hesitation, her skirt followed. Her panties were soft blue cotton, and wouldn't have been particularly sexy if it hadn't been her wearing them.

She stood with her hands at her sides, hanging her head.

"Did I tell you to stop?" said Mrs Wood sharply.

Sarah quailed. "No, miss" she said nervously. Her hands rose then fell twice before she finally reached behind her to unsnap her bra. She slipped the straps from her shoulders, and it tumbled away to dangle from her hand. Her breasts stood high on her chest; pale and pert, with small soft pink nipples. She hunched her shoulders, trying to hide herself as she pushed her panties down her legs. I stared at her, my eyes bouncing between her pert breasts and her neatly-trimmed blonde bush.

It was a few seconds before Mrs Wood spoke.

"Thank you Sarah. I want you to remember that you should be prepared to do this without question when I tell you to. Now, hands behind your back."

"Yes Miss" she mumbled, eyes down. She moved her arms, giving us a better look at her pert body. Sarah was very slim, with a totally flat stomach and really toned thighs and arms. Her arms looked stronger than mine, and I wished I had started doing regular workouts more than two weeks ago. I guess cheerleading is a pretty good workout!

Her boobs were high on her chest, without a hint of dag in them; topped with pink nipples which, if I wasn't imagining it, were at least a little bit erect! I reckoned a B-cup; compared to Miss Carter's F or G's. But where Miss Carter was voluptuous and soft, Sarah was a different kind of beautiful: slim and muscular, young and firm. Her pretty face was slightly rounded by soft cheekbones, hazel eyes and (when she used it) a beautiful smile; framed with pure blonde hair that fell halfway down her back.

"Are you embarrassed?" asked Mrs Wood.

"Yes Miss"

"Well, that's only natural. That's why I embarrassed Tom first. Have you looked at him lately?" said Mrs Wood with a slight smile.

Sarah looked up as I realised how tightly constricted my cock suddenly felt; fully erect within Miss Carter's tiny panties. She suddenly smiled broadly, before biting her lip.

"They look a little uncomfortable, Tom." remarked Mrs Wood. "Why not take them off?

No surprise there, I guess. And to be honest, I was happier to be naked than wearing see-through panties anyway. Sarah watched my every move, and my cock swelled to it's full eight inches as I watched her eyes broaden and her teeth gently bite her lip.

Sarah had relaxed a bit, and Mrs Wood seemed happy for us to stare at each other for a minute.

Finally, Mrs Wood told Miss Carter to take her underwear off, and the two of us watched her strip completely. I looked at Miss Carter's naked, graceful curves as she slid off the red lingerie. As always, her sensual curves took my breath away. Her breasts swung heavily and her dark hair fell forward as she bent at the waist to slide her thong off first one, then the other leg. Glancing across at Sarah, she was even more focused than she had been on me, once more biting her lower lip as though wanting more.

"Now, you've both been good, and you've both been a little naughty. So I have a gift and a a little punishment for you," said Mrs Wood. Come here, both of you."

Sarah and I moved closer to her - and each other. She was holding two mobile phones; and as we got close enough, revealed what was showing on them.

On mine, a picture of Sarah naked, biting her lip sexily. On Sarah's, a picture of me, smiling and erect in pink panties. I hadn't even noticed her taking them!

Sarah gasped. "Oh my god!"

"Now, my pets," said Mrs Wood calmly. "This is your reward and punishment. It's also your guarantee of confidence, Sarah."

She handed Sarah her phone, and gave me mine.

Sarah spluttered "But... but Ms Wood... Ms Wood, you can't give him that!"

Mrs Wood looked at Sarah over her glasses. "I can, and I have, my dear. And if he ever shows it to anyone, you have a far more embarrassing picture of him! Mutually Assured Destruction, you might say. So I suggest that you both look after them."

Sarah began to complain again, and Mrs Wood had clearly had enough. She stepped forward and grabbed Sarah by the hair, dragging her forwards and pushing her over the desk. A heavy hand came down on Sarah's unprotected bottom with a slap and she yelped.

"Sarah, you will be silent, or I'll have Tom do this for me!" said Mrs Wood sharply. Sarah stopped struggling as soon as the words sank in. I admired her tight, firm thighs and ass bent over the desk as Mrs Wood moved to one side. Her legs were slightly parted, and her ripe pussy was displayed clearly, beneath fine gold hair.

Slap!

Slap!

Slap!

Sarah somehow remained silent, and my suspicions that this had happened before were confirmed when Mrs Wood spoke to her.

"Have you forgotten something, Miss Baker?" she said sharply.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Art Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds