• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Jen Calls the Shots

Jen Calls the Shots

"Honey, do you think you're ready to be a daddy?" Jen asked pleadingly, "I'm definitely ovulating, so now would be the perfect time to try," she added.

"I'm not sure..." Sean replied sheepishly, "I don't know if I feel ready enough yet."

Here they lay, on opposite sides of their queen size bed, with opposing views. The young married couple have discussed the possibility of having children multiple times now, but Sean has a tendency to sidestep any real discussion about it. Jen recognizes the fact that they both might not ever feel ready, but that now is the time to start having kids.

Jen continues, "I'm almost 30, and everything I am reading says that it's best to have kids before 35."

Sean was 26, and not feeling the same kind of time pressure that his wife was. He was hoping to spend more time alone with Jen before children were in the picture.

"I know that I want kids someday..." Sean said, trailing off.

Jen thought about bringing up their difference in age, and reminding her younger husband that she is only getting older, but resisted. Instead, she put her "What to Expect..." book down on her night stand, and curled up behind him, gently spooning him with her head resting on his pillow.

"Well..." she started, "I don't want to bother you about it."

She ran her fingers down the front of his chest, and toward his pyjama bottoms. She slipped her index finder inside the waistband and followed it around to his lower back. "How about we just practice for now?" she suggested playfully.

"Mmm," Sean hummed, "I like the sound of that!"

He closed his laptop and placed it on his night stand, and then pulled open the top drawer and fished out a ribbon of condoms. He tore one off, set it on top of his laptop for easy retrieval later, and put the rest back in the drawer. Sean always starts without a condom for a while, and then puts one on when he's ready to finish. Jen had stopped taking her birth control pills over four months ago, with the idea of convincing him to try for a baby. Her cycle was regular and back to normal at this point, rendering her quite fertile and ready to be impregnated.

She brought her hand around to the front of his waistband again, sliding her fingers in slowly. Pushing further into his pants, through his soft, trimmed pubic hair, she found his thick penis, only half-hard. Not for long. Jen wrapped her fingers around his cock and gave it a light squeeze. She pressed her 38c breasts up against his back, brought her right leg up and over his and whispered into his ear seductively, "Baby, I'm so horny for you... I need you," and gave his cock another squeeze, this time feeling it stiffen up and involuntarily push back against the pressure of her grip. ''Oooh, there he is, he's excited already!" Jen observed with glee.

She released her grip, and lightly dragged her fingertips up his erect shaft and to his smooth head. She felt some precum seeping out of his urethra and spread it around his head and frenulum. "Mmm, that's nice..." he moaned. "I know you love it when I play with your head..." she replied, and continued "Especially when I do... This," as she very slowly pumped her hand up and down over his now damp dick head.

Jen pulls her body away from Sean, allowing him to settle onto his back. She leans in and kisses him sensually, while holding the side of his face in her other hand. He returns the kiss and they take turns sliding their lips together with increasing intensity.

After a while she sits up, throws her leg over his and straddles his thighs. "How about you take that shirt off?" she gently commanded. He sits up in front of her, pulls his T-shirt over his head and tosses it to the floor. "Would you like to see me topless too?" she asks rhetorically. "Oh yeah, baby, show it to me!" replies Sean excitedly. He lays back down to enjoy watching his wife unveil her voluptuous body.

He watches Jen's hands intently as they ascend, reaching just below her collarbone. His eyes followed her fingertips as they delicately traced their way down against her silky purple nightie, sliding over her concealed breasts and down her tummy. They continue down her hips and legs, stopping at her bare knees, resting momentarily before making their way back up toward where her nightie ends halfway up her thighs.

Jen slowly and teasingly pulls the fabric upward, exposing more and more of her smooth and inviting upper legs. She glances at Sean to make sure he is enjoying the show, and sees that he is entranced, his mouth agape at the spectacle. Pleased with herself, she continues pulling her shimmering nightie up, finally allowing Sean a glimpse of her light lavender panties, complete with a small area of dampness at the bottom, hinting at the juicy peach contained within. His cock was now straining against his pyjama bottoms, begging to be released.

The flowing purple nightie kept rising to reveal the frilled elastic band of Jen's favourite pair of sexy undies. Sean slid his hands up along her legs and onto her curvy child-bearing hips while she put on her striptease. His eyes danced up her abdomen and belly, anticipating the sight of her supple breasts. She pulled the nightie right underneath her tits, slowly lifting them with the fabric higher and higher, until suddenly they dropped out, jiggling hypnotically before coming to a rest. Jen smiled and hauled the nightie over her head, to throw it across the room.

"God, you're hot..." Sean responded to the sight of his newly-topless wife. He admired the womanly figure that loomed over him, and gently brought his hands up from her hips and onto her back, stroking it gently. His touch travelled around to Jen's sides, and he lightly dragged his fingertips toward her bosom. He cupped her soft breasts and gave them a playful squeeze, then grazed his thumbs across her hard nipples, causing her to shiver in delight.

Sean sat up in front of Jen, brought his mouth to her left breast and licked her nipple. She put her hands on either side of his face and pulled it up to hers. She gave him the warmest, most tender kiss and then playfully pushed his chest, getting him to lay back down. "Oooh, I like it when you take control," he says. She gave him a wink and replied, "You just lay back and let me pleasure you, I want to make you feel really good." Thrilled at the thought of letting his beautiful wife service him, Sean brought his arms up behind his head and relaxed.

Jen bent down and kissed him on the mouth one more time, before letting her lips leave to explore his jawline and neck. She continues to teasingly kiss her way down his chest and abdomen until she gets to his pyjama pants. She then sits back up and with the aid of Sean lifting his butt, tugs the plaid bottoms down by both sides, off his hips and thighs, finally unleashing his turgid member. Precum was oozing out of the slit in his smooth, circumcised head. Jen yanked the bottoms the rest of the way down his legs and off his feet, and tossed them aside with the rest of their clothes.

She didn't waste much time, and pried his legs apart so she could sit in between them, with full access to his awaiting junk. She licked her lips, brought her face down to his balls and gave his scrotum a few light flicks with her tongue. Her tongue travelled up his pole and stopped on his sensitive frenulum. Sean moaned in delight as Jen's caressing mouth then found its way onto his engorged head. "You like that, babe?" she asked, gazing at him with her sexiest bedroom eyes. Without giving him a chance to respond, she took him lovingly into her mouth, gently sucking while her lips slid along his thick shaft. Her tongue lapped against his cock as she moved up and down, lightly rubbing his taint with her fingers while she worked it.

Sean continued to moan and occasionally gasp, almost uncontrollably as Jen devoured his cock. "That feels... Amazing..." he uttered blissfully. She held his cock at the base with her free hand, and made short yanks on it while she swirled her tongue around his head. Jen slobbered all over his stiff dick, letting her saliva run down the length of it. She sat up a little, looked into his eyes and started whacking him off with one hand. Her hand effortlessly slid up and down his wet dick, pump after pump. Sean's mouth hung open while he watched the woman he loves massage his phallus, knowing that she would soon be using her pussy instead. Jen eventually slowed down her pumping, and removed her hand from his polished cock.

"Sucking your cock gets me so fucking wet," Jen said as she got up onto her knees, still in between Sean's legs. His eyes beamed at her panties, which now featured a huge violet sea of wetness, at the bottom of her lavender panties. They were so wet that he could make out the shape of her labia through them. The thought of her dripping wet pussy turned him on even more.

With her thighs together, Jen wiggles her panties down her wide hips, exposing her soft pubic mound, followed by her bare cleft of Venus. As Sean studied her delicious-looking hoof, she let her panties fall down to her knees. Then, lifting one knee at a time, she removed the panties and flung them aside. He kept staring at his wife's hairless wet slit, and as she widened her legs to get ready to straddle him, he observed her mouth-watering pussy lips peel apart and separate, glistening like a dew-covered flower.

Jen lifted one knee one at a time, and put them outside of his legs, straddling them, and inched her way up the bed until she was hovering over his crotch. "God, I want your cock inside me," she pronounced breathily. She reaches down for the base of his fully erect penis and tilts it up into her moist clam. She uses his cock like a dildo, sliding the head of it back and forth along the upper portion of her slippery gash, against her swollen clitoris. After a few moments and shlicking sounds later, she aims his cock further and further downward, into the hot folds of her vaginal opening. Without any effort whatsoever, the head of his rock-hard dick slipped in, as if being pulled inward by her ravenous vagina.

She brought her hand back out and planted it on the bed to support herself, and lowered her body all the way down onto his tempered shaft. She had him so deep that her labia were being tickled by his pubic hair. Jen softly gasped and stated with satisfaction "Unnh... Mmm yeah, that's what my pussy needed." She adjusted her knees to find the perfect angle and started rocking back and forth on Sean's cock. Every once in a while she would massage it by squeezing her pelvic muscles, to provide even more stimulation. She did everything in her power to get him closer to reaching orgasm.

"Fuck, baby, you feel good," Sean murmured between breathy moans. He slipped his hands around her waist and grabbed both of her ass cheeks while she fucked him. Jen rode him a little harder, bouncing up and down around his towering erection. "You like that, hun?" she asked rhetorically, before inhaling through her teeth and continuing to slam her soaking box cowgirl style on her lover.

With the intensity building, Jen looks into Sean's eyes while she rides him, her strides slowly getting faster, harder and more resolute. "Mmm, I'm getting close..." Sean started, "Let me put a condom on," he instructed comfortably, expecting her to comply. Without looking away from his eyes, Jen replies with a sly sexy smile, "Nuh uh... Not this time."

Sean was speechless. "Jen... I'm..." he stammered between breaths as she kept on pounding. "I'm going to..." he trailed. She squeezed with her vagina as she came up onto his head, and quickly slammed back down his shaft. "Slow down..." he maintained.

Jen kept riding, her pace unchanged, fucking him with relentless deliberation. "I'm going to milk every last drop of cum from your dick, until your balls are completely drained into my fertile pussy," she announced as he moaned uncontrollably, "I'm not stopping until you blow your huge load into me," she added confidently.

Sean's hands scrambled to push against Jen's determined hips while trying to pull his own hips downward to make his captive dick slip out, with no success. She grabbed his hands and pinned them to the bed, leaned forward and put all of her weight down through her pelvis and legs. "You're going to cum," she coaxed, exerting herself on him, "My unprotected vagina will be painted with millions of your sperm."

Sean moaned, his mind whirling in disbelief at the thought of his loving wife acting so drastically. As shocked and violated as he felt, he was somehow immensely turned on at the same time. Sean was powerless, and had to accept the fact that there was nothing he could do to stop himself from ejaculating. He started feeling the early throbbing of orgasm building in the base of his dick, and knew that his fate was sealed.

"That's it baby, I want it," Jen invited, feeling her husband approaching climax, "Blow your load in me."

In a chorus of moans and load exhales from the both of them, Sean's cock stiffened and began to pulsate, blasting jets of hot semen into his eager wife. Jen could feel his hard shaft contract against the lips of her pussy, and the flood of warmth collecting inside her. "Oh yes, honey, that's it!" she purred with delight, "Keep cumming, I want it all."

She rode him with bestial vigor while his penis continued to ejaculate, still pumping waves of potent cum into Jen's vagina. Sean felt so deep inside that he was probably splashing her cervix directly. He didn't think his helpless dick would ever stop spasming, even after what felt like a full litre of cum had been shot into her core.

Jen was incomprehensibly turned on by the thoughts of having just fucked her dear husband with such reign, like a wild animal. Fucking him as if the future of her species depended on it. Forcing him to unload his seed, and acting under her own volition to inseminate herself. She had never in her life felt so aroused.

Still rocking back and forth on his cock, Jen released one of Sean's arms and brought her fingers down to her steamy vulva. She started tapping on her engorged clit, sending bolts of electricity through her pelvis. Then with a gasp and only a couple of hard, downward strokes, she sent herself over the edge, triggering a powerful orgasm. Jen's eyelids suddenly widened and then fell, as a shock wave of pleasure rippled throughout her shuddering body. Along with a symphony of repeated inhales and exhales, her vagina clamped hard and started contracting rhythmically, milking the rest of the cum out of Sean's depleted penis. Eventually her strides slowed down before coming to a stop, as her quivering vagina calmed.

When her quaking orgasm subsided, she rolled off of her husband, finally freeing his used cock, landing on her back beside him. She pulled her knees up to her chest, and let her freshly collected ocean of semen pool inside and seep into her welcoming uterus. She rubbed her belly instinctively and willed for her conception to take place.

Sean looked over at the possible mother of his child and said, "I can't believe you did that."

"I had to... You were never going to feel ready enough," she replied, "Sometimes you just have to go for it, whether you feel prepared or not."

He paused to think about it and then responded, "Yeah, you are probably right."

"Besides, you secretly loved being dominated like that, didn't you?" Jen accused with a smirk.

"Well, I have to admit..." Sean started, "Once I got over the shock of what you were doing, I found it incredibly hot."

"See? And now that you've already done it, you can cum in me all you want!" Jen replied, smiling.

"What if I don't want to?" he asked slyly.

Jen leaned over to bring her face to Sean's, and kissed him sweetly on the lips.

"Well then... I'll just have to make you, won't I?" she said with a wink.

*

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Jen Calls the Shots

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 80 milliseconds