• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • The Old Men's Slut 02

The Old Men's Slut 02

12

Thank you for all the amazing feedback and emails that I have gotten. I was and still am overwhelmed by your response. I did not expect almost 20,000 views in just 2 days and I apologize for taking so long with this chapter. I didn't want to finish it just for the heck of it and so I put it on the back-burner for sometime. Even though a little late, I hope I don't disappoint you with this new chapter. Please enjoy and let me know what you think. All of your comments mean the world to me. Really :) Once again. Thank you so much and have fun ;)

*****

Annette turned her head away from the still leaning Fred and stared sightlessly at the wall. Her body quivered, reminding her of its betrayal. Self disgust rose in her and almost choked her with the need to weep. She bit her lip as Fred began kissing her neck and started pressing and rubbing his right palm on her cunt as if to press out all the cum that her cunt had taken in. Some more cum slithered out of her and she thanked her stars for being on the pill. He tapped 2 fingers lightly on her clit and she jerked, turning her head to stare into his eyes. She noticed that Fred had one lazy eye. How had she not noticed that before? His pockmarked face stretched into a mocking grin.

She watched in disgust as he licked his lips and his gaze drop to her mouth. Not wanting him to kiss her, she turned her head, her attention caught by Albert who had removed his shirt and now looked strikingly like a grumpy Grimer from Pokémon. She felt a giggle coming on and bit her lip again making Fred think that she was trying to tamp down on her cries of lust. He pulled her up, startling her and ordered her to bend over.

Annette resentfully bent over and placed her hands on the arms of the chair. Fred hobbled behind her and pushed his dick between her legs. He see-sawed it between them, making sure to rub the head on her clit. Annette closed her eyes and swallowed a moan. She will not lose control again, she will not! She decided and hung her head. A small puddle of cum on the seat below made her jerk it up and stare straight ahead. His cock was making her clit tingle again and her nipples were tight once more.

Fred leaned over her and his bare sweaty belly lay on her back. When had he undressed? She wondered feeling nausea build thinking about his cold sweaty body on her. He slid her scrunchy from her hair and ran both his hands in them. He parted her hair and gripped them like handles on a bike. Annette cried out as he pulled her head back hard. Fred laughed. "I'm going to ride you bitch. Would you like that? Would you? Do you want this dirty old man to fuck you till you can't walk?"

He let go of her hair as suddenly as he had gripped it and grabbed her hands, pulling them back and holding them tightly in one hand. The bastard was strong for his age. With his other hand, he began pressing Annette down. She struggled against him but he drove his cock hard into her cunt and she lost the battle to gravity. Her shoulder and face buried into the seat, the puddle of cum rubbing in her right cheek. She cried out, this time in disgust.

Just how sick were these brothers? She thought in distress as Fred started fucking her slowly. "God! She is tight. Didn't your boyfriend stretch your twat enough, cunt? Did he have a teeny tiny weeny?" He laughed, thinking he was amazingly witty and funny. His hands bit into her wrist as his speed increased and his laughter turned into a grimace of concentration.

His balls swung with his trust, hitting her clit. A moan escaped her and she closed her eyes. No. No. It cannot be happening again! She thought, panicked and somehow wanting to stop her body from cumming for the perverted brothers again. He let go of her hands, his hands caressing her jiggling ass.

"Do you want to cum again, whore? Do you want to cum like the nasty cumslut you are?" Fred asked enjoying her distress. He wanted her to lose control and cum for him. He loved seeing her in distress, questioning herself, wondering how she could come for the disgusting old men. Her eyes spoke volume and he wondered if she knew that.

Cumslut? Annette wondered upset. Was she really? Determined to not cum this time, she moved her hand between their bodies. She caught his swinging balls and Fred felt his breath freeze as she pulled and tightly squeezed them. She shrieked as he dug his finger in her hips and jack hammered into her. He slapped her ass hard as he gritted out sounding demented. "Want my cum slut? You want my cum in your cunt? You want to caress my hairy balls? You want to squeeze it?"

Annette was almost on her toes, he was thrusting so hard into her. "OH FUCK you BITCH! You bitch! You are making me CUM so hard!" He screamed as his cock spit his seed again and again into her young pussy. He staggered back, almost falling as his weakened legs gave out from under him. Sitting on the coffee table he looked pleased at her cum filled hole in front of him.

He reached out and cupped her pussy. "I stuffed you up so good didn't I, slut?" He asked as Annette straightened up, still staring ahead. Some of the cum dribbled out of her and into his cupped hand. "Lick it clean," Fred demanded. "And then you can go." Annette warred with her disgust and with her desire to leave. She got down to her haunches and wrinkling her nose, licked the cum clean. Fred patted her head. "Such a good slut." She turned, not looking at him and asked blankly if she could go now.

Albert waved the girl away. "Yes, yes, you can. Our driver will drive you home, help you pack your bags and come back here." He noticed her startled look. "You will stay here till you pay back the debt remember?"

Annette's shoulders hunched. She had just licked the cum for nothing. Quickly she picked up the clothes and pulled them on, not wanting their lecherous gazes on her at least for now. She was ridiculously proud of herself for not cumming this time though her body didn't share that sentiment; her clit tingled with every step she took.

The driver was a lean old man in his 50's. He was maybe an inch or two taller than her with thick salt and pepper hair. He introduced himself as Tim. He had a bit of a paunch but it almost looked nothing when compared to the hanging beer bellies of the old Stone brothers. His eyes roamed her body lustfully as he drove to her place. Annette almost jumped out of the car as it came to a halt wanting to get away from his creepy eyes.

She headed towards her bedroom, turning on the laptop to do some research on the contract and debts. She wiped her cum crusted face with some wet wipes and dragged her suitcase out. She grabbed pants from the closet, throwing them in unceremoniously.

"What the hell are you doing?" The driver asked her from the door, holding a bottle of beer. Annette almost jumped a foot. Clutching her racing heart, she saw him stride forward towards her suitcase and clutch the pants in his hand looking at them in disgust.

Sure! Stride right in! Consider this your own house, Annette thought snidely but didn't say it out loud. She just frowned and tried to grab her pants from his hands. He drew his hands away and threw them on the floor. "Mr. Stone asked me to assist you in packing."

"I don't need your help, thanks. I can manage it." She spat at him.

He let his eyes rove over the pants. "I don't think so. Not slutty enough."

Annette's mouth fell open. "What?" She should have expected this. Why was she even surprised?

Tim was wondering the same thing. He walked towards the closet and started removing mini skirts and what looked like tight or short tops. He froze as he came forth some tube tops and glanced at her with a smirk. His smirk grew as she looked back at him indignantly. "Oh stop acting like a prude. Everyone in the house and out heard you screaming at the old men to fuck you and spunk you. Did they satisfy you or is your cunt still itching?" He chuckled at the look on her face.

Annette glanced at him nervously as his chuckle abruptly cut off. With dawning horror, she remembered the second dildo that she kept in the underwear drawer.

"Well, well, well." He said, turning around holding the 6 inch vibrator. He sniffed it and grinned at her look of disgust. "When was the last time you used it slut? I think I can smell you on it." He walked towards her. Annette forced herself not to step back. She glared at him and tried to grab it. "Give that back to me." She demanded.

"Why? Are you horny? You want to fuck this in your naughty, naughty cunt?" He mocked her. She had screamed that as she had cum over Albert's dick. She felt her face burn but stood her ground as he switched on the vibrator and brought it near her mouth. She turned her head away. Why in the world were the batteries still working? She had stashed this one away when she'd bought the rabbit.

Taking advantage of her lack of attention, he clicked the vibrator on full power and pushed it between Annette's legs. She gasped and tried to step back but he put his right arm around her and held her tight. She felt her clit tingle, the orgasm that had started building up with Fred, rearing its head again. He pushed it snugly against her lips, rubbing it against her hard clit again and again.

Annette struggled and grimaced as the pleasure built and broke. She cried out much to Tim's delight, her hips jerking and undulating against the vibrator. Tim pushed her on the bed and pulled her legs wide apart to see the damp patch that had soaked her cum. With her skirt bunched above her ass and her struggling to breathe, she was an intoxicating picture.

"You hot cunt. It didn't even take you 2 minutes to cum on this toy. Couldn't the old men satisfy the burning desire in your twat? Do you need more spunk to put out the fire?" He tapped the vibrator on her clit and her back arched. "Noooo." She moaned, gripping his arms tight. "I don't want this."

"Lying fuckslut." He spat, tapping the vibe harder on her clit. She felt herself tighten again. "Oh fuck!" she wailed as she came again. Tim stared hypnotically at her panties as it soaked more. He bent his head and licked it, the smell and the taste making his dick harder than ever. He nibbled her plump lips lightly and then again pulling the gusset away as Annette writhed on the bed, distressed but maddeningly aroused. "No. No. No! I don't want this. Get off me, you perverted creep!" She kicked his shoulder in a bid to make him stop.

Tim barely moved. He grabbed her legs and glared at her. "Stop pretending you don't want this, you bitch." He growled and tore her panty easily like it was paper. She looked at him shocked.

He cupped her and pushed two fingers in, slowly wriggling them around. "No! Stop!" She screamed at him. He did and pulled the fingers out, glaring at her. "You are still pretending to be better than me, you slut. Now you will beg me to fuck you." Annette gave him the "You are delusional" look. Tim just grinned and slammed the vibrator hard in her cunt. She screamed as he pressed down on her smooth belly and hammered the vibrator in and out of her.

A sob of intense pleasure escaped her, shaming her. She clutched her comforter, turned her eyes away and looked out of her wide window. A cry of alarm tore through her throat. The creepy old 47 year old man who had recently moved next door stood at his window, his pale sweat beaded body on full display as he watched her debasement with hooded eyes. He rubbed his tight beer belly that looked almost 10 months pregnant and jacked his cock, licking his lips and muttering something.

She had caught him staring at her and her bed many a time from his window and so she'd always been careful to close the curtain on her wide and low window, when she was in the room. She had rather enjoyed her window seat but she's had to give it up because of the creep next door. He looked into her eyes now as her body locked in an intense orgasm, her mouth open in a silent scream. His face twisted as he shouted something and exploded over the window, coating it in his thick hot milky cum.

She glanced up at Tim who had noticed the uninvited voyeur. He grinned at the neighbor and looked down at her. "Are you ready to beg? Or do you want to show your neighbor just how slutty you are?" He asked slowing down the thrusting marginally.

"Please...please..fuck me." Annette slowly said.

"Where?"

"My pussy." She said shamefaced.

"Uh-uh. Slut's don't call it pussy but their cunt. Say it again." He ordered.

"Please. Fuck my cunt." She whispered.

Tim grinned. "Good girl." He approved, rubbing her right tit and pressing it tightly. He turned her head to the left and bent over her, kissing her neck and biting her lobe. She was staring straight at the creepy neighbor again so she closed her eyes. "Please pull the curtains now. I did what you wanted." He got off and drew the curtain close. She sighed with relief. What she didn't see was Tim wink at the neighbor and mouth to wait for 2 minutes.

He walked towards her closet and grabbed three scarfs. Climbing back, he pulled her arms above her head and pulled her top and bra off, then quickly tied them to the intricately designed metal headboard, ignoring her protests. He studied her for a moment before getting off the bed and undressing. Annette watched him nervously. He was very hairy, his nipples barely peeping out. She glanced down. The veins on his cock stood out and it looked very long but thankfully not as thick as the stone brothers. Her nervousness turned to confusion as he tied the darkest scarf over her eyes.

"Hey! What the hell are you doing?" She asked him, tugging at the bonds. Maybe being unable to see him was a good thing.

"Do you want to see me skank? As I fuck you? "He said pleasantly, gingerly opening the curtain and motioning at the neighbor to record. She didn't answer. He crossed to her and straddled her belly, squeezing her tits tightly. He molested her tits for quite some time, pressing, squeezing and shaking them before bending and sucking it hard for a minute. Annette moaned and pressed her legs tightly as the pleasure went straight to her pussy.

"You like that skut?" He bent and sucked her other nipple. He watched pleased as Annette writhed on the bed, her back arching. He rubbed his cock, his eyes alight with lust as he climbed higher and pressed his cock on her lips.

Annette opened her mouth and took the head in her mouth, rolling her tongue over it. "Oh yeah...suck it baby..suck it like the whore you are." The degrading term made her wetter even though a part of her felt ashamed. He reached behind him and rubbed her cunt with his hand. She opened her legs wider and sucked him harder in her mouth, flicking her tongue in the slit. A spurt of precum was her reward with his loud hiss. "Oh fuck..this is the best head I have gotten from a whore." He moaned.

"You love cocks don't you bitch? You are nothing but a bitch in heat. A slut wanting to be fucked and fucked." His hands rubbed her slit faster. She grunted around his cock and gasped as he gripped her head and fucked her hard and fast, groaning in pleasure. She gagged as he held deep inside her mouth, her nose buried in his pubic hair.

He fucked her mouth deeply for some moments before backing out and looking at her chest, which was wet with a mixture of her saliva and his precum. He wiped her wetness on her nipple and rubbed his cock all over her for a minute, making her chest even wetter and then squeezed her plump tits around his dick. "Oh yeah..." He sighed blissfully and titty fucked her, his hands getting tighter and tighter, making Annette grimace.

Tim stuffed 2 pillows under her head so that his cock hit her mouth as it fucked her tits. Annette opened her mouth and sucked the head whenever that happened. He gripped her nipples, pulling them upward. He groaned, his speed picking up. "Shit. I'm going to spunk on your tits. Beg me to spunk on your face and tits. Beg me. Say my name. Tim."

"Spunk on my tits and mouth please, Tim. Use me like your whore." She winced as his pinching grip on her nipples tightened.

"Tell me slut. Why is there a mirror in the front of your bed? Do you like to see yourself while fucking your vibrator? Do you like seeing your tight little pussy squirt as you touch yourself and play with your tits?" He growled.

"Yes. Yes." She moaned and gasped as he spurt his hot spunk on her face and her tits. He made a low keening sound as jet after jet of his cum coated her. Breathing hard, he sat beside her and saw the neighbor holding a camera. He smiled approvingly and gathered some cum on his finger and rubbed it on her lips.

She licked it without a thought. "Little whore." He growled at her, pulling her hair back and kissing her. He caressed and mauled her body, his cock stirring back to life. He gave 5, open palmed slaps on her cunt and watched her shriek. "Beg me to fuck you."

"Please..please fuck me!" She sobbed as he vibrated his palm on her pussy so hard that her wetness flew everywhere. "Please fuck me!" She screamed.

Tim laughed and untied her hands. He pulled her off the bed and winked at the neighbor who looked like he had cum again on his window. Holding her in front of it, he started playing with her tits. Annette arched, her head digging into his shoulder and her ass rubbing into his dick.

He lowered his right hand and pulled her leg up, draping it on his arm. With the other hand he speared open her cunt. The neighbor licked his lips, his eyes slit in pleasure. Annette moaned and her hips humped the air. She grabbed her tits and started twisting her nipples, catching Tim and her neighbor by surprise.

"You little hot slut!" Tim groaned and stabbed his dick into her steaming box. They both shouted at the amazing feeling. Annette's head rolled on his shoulder with every short but hard thrust that he gave. "I need you to fuck me hard and fast." She told him. He grabbed her hair and pushed her forward till her knees bumped the window seat.

Knowing what he wanted, she bent and placed her arms on the seat, rolling her hips. Tim grunted and grabbed her hair. "Widen your hands. Let me see your tits bounce and sway like a whore's." Annette gritted her teeth as his speed increased. "Oh fuck. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes!" She chanted as her toes curled in the carpet and her face twisted in intense pleasure.

He felt her shudders and pulsing, and just as she came, he grabbed her straight and placed her right leg on the seat. He tilted her hips with a hand on her ass, pulling out of her and letting her cum squirt on the window's glass. Holding her torso tight with his arms, he held her spasming body as her cum splashed over the window, drenching the seat.

He slipped back in her and she sighed. The neighbor's chest heaved as he jacked himself faster, his face an alarming shade of puce. He was delighted. Absolutely delighted with what this video could get him. He could just imagine the blackmail...

Tim made Annette kneel on the window and got behind her, the seat wide enough to hold them. And now for the big reveal. She was whimpering again, her pussy sensitive after her squirting orgasm. She gasped and humped back on his cock. Was the slut going to cum again? He wondered, shocked and a little jealous that the old Stone brother's had fooled her and not him.

He gave a hard thrust that scooted her forward and she placed her hands on the glass, the pleasure fogging her mind so much that she didn't notice the curtain were not pulled on the window as he had promised. He fucked her with hard thrusts to give the neighbor a show, making her breasts bounce and jiggle.

Her body plastered on the window as he pressed into her tightly. She cried out as her nipples pressed on the cold glass window. "Oh fuck...going to cum again..you bastard. Fuck me harder. Fuck me raw!"

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • The Old Men's Slut 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 48 milliseconds