• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • My Wedding

My Wedding

A brief story which explains how I became the slave that I am and sets the scene for any further stories from my life.

I first met my Mistress when I started to visit Her when She was a professional Dominatrix at a dungeon in my city. After my very first session I was bewitched by her and the power she had over me and I started to visit Her most weeks.

She quickly taught me to be completely obedient and stretched all of my limits further than I had ever imagined possible.

After some time She and the other Mistresses at the dungeon accepted me as a slave and to my surprise I was offered the chance to become a house slave at the dungeon and was only too keen to accept. This meant that I spent each Saturday and Sunday at the dungeon where I was kept naked and required to serve all of the Mistresses in any way they wished.

This involved waiting on them in their spare time and cleaning the two dungeons after each session which the Mistresses had with their clients. If any of their clients wanted the services of a slave in their session then of course I was required to meet whatever they requested. This included young women who wished to be taught how to become Mistresses in which case I would be placed in the cage before they arrived so that the trainee Mistress could fetch me from there into the dungeon. There I was used for them to learn the use of various whips and canes and in some cases learn how to carry out anal fisting or ball busting under the instruction of one of the House Mistresses

Although I was required to serve all of the Mistresses I still thought of myself as a slave to my Mistress.

After many months of this service I was horrified when my Mistress suddenly announced that, as She had a good income from Her second interest as a writer, She had decided to retire from Her work as a Dominatrix. She explained that She didn't get the satisfaction She wanted as a Dominatrix because, as the clients paid for the Mistress to satisfy their fantasies, although She enjoyed the power and the opportunities to satisfy Her sadistic desires, the truth was that the clients were deciding what happened and therefore "topping from the bottom".

Although I could still carry on as a house slave my real devotion was to my Mistress so I begged and begged Her to be allowed to continue as Her personal slave and, as I had just been made redundant from my job, I explained that I could be Her personal full time live in slave if only She was willing to have me. Since I would have no rights whatsoever there would be no chance for me to "top from the bottom".

My Mistress eventually agreed to let me have a trial period as a live in full time slave with the same relationship as we had had with me as Her slave at the dungeon.

I moved in to Her home and took on all of the domestic duties and my Mistress started to train me afresh to be Her complete slave with the understanding that She had total ownership of me.

After several months of training and with me being even more committed to serving Her as my Mistress we both agreed that the life we were living was what we both wanted and agreed to make the arrangement permanent. As I had no other commitments it was agreed that I would dispose of all of my assets and put them all in my Mistress's name.

I was not concerned about this arrangement but my Mistress insisted that I needed some protection in case anything happened to Her and to my astonishment said She thought the best answer was that we should get married. She made it clear that this would change nothing in the way we lived and that in particular I should understand that I would never have the privilege of having sexual intercourse with Her.

Once I had agreed to this She made all of the arrangements for the wedding and invited Her closest friends and all of the mistresses from the dungeon. I had no one I wished to invite but it was made clear that even if I had it would not have been allowed.

The ceremony was very brief and it greatly amused Mistress's friends when I was the one who promised to love, honour and obey. After I had placed a ring on Her finger my Mistress placed a new collar round my neck and fastened it with a padlock.

When the registrar then said I could kiss the bride Mistress held out Her right foot and I knelt and kissed Her shoe. She then held out Her left foot and I kissed that.

After the legal paperwork was completed everyone went on to Mistress's house where I had been instructed to have a large buffet ready prepared for the guests.

When my wife and I arrived I was ordered to strip naked as I normally would in the house and to greet the guests, take their coats and serve their drinks. There was great merriment around my Mistress as the guests gathered round and enjoyed the food and drink. I was not allowed to eat or drink but was kept busy serving everyone and of course in particular my new wife.

When everyone had finished eating Mistress announced that She wanted me to be able to celebrate my marriage in the best way which my status allowed. With that She placed a coffee table in the middle of the room and produced Her favourite butt plug and fastened its sucker base to the table. The plug was one She had trained me with and was the enormous "fat man in a barrel" plug.

I was then ordered to lubricate it and lower myself onto it until it was fully buried. She then asked the guests to count out loud as I repeatedly lifted myself off it and then lowered again. With each penetration the huge plug massaged and squeezed my prostate and I started to feel cum dribbling from me and then from my chastity cage into my dog food bowl which Mistress placed between my legs. I had no sense of orgasm just the gentle oozing from me as I was milked.

When the count reached 50 Mistress told me to stop and to go round amongst the guests showing them all how much cum I had produced into my bowl. Of course I was then ordered to lick the bowl clean and to clear away the plug and table.

After that the guests started to drift away and I had to fetch their belongings and see them out.

When the guests had left I was allowed to fill my bowl with the left overs of the buffet and to eat that before I had to clear everything away and wash up.

When all of my duties were done I finally went to bed on my bed roll on the floor at the foot of Mistress's bed as I normally did.

That was when to my horror my wife came to bed accompanied by one of her guests who I hadn't realised had stayed behind, and he and my new wife undressed and walked past me and went to bed together. I lay on the floor listening to this stranger making passionate love to my bride.

When it eventually went quiet I was at last able to go to sleep. However I woke twice more during the night to hear them yet again having wild sex a few feet from my head.

That is how I spent my wedding night.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • My Wedding

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds