• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Wife Swapping Holiday Weekend

A Wife Swapping Holiday Weekend

123

My wife Sonja and I enjoy role playing and exploring new areas of our sexuality. My wife is a hot and sensuous Latin female with long dark hair, large tits, and a very sexy body.

We are friends with another couple Katia and Fernando whom we play with on a regular basis. We all decided to go on a joint holiday over a three-day weekend, a wife swapping double date holiday. We took off the Friday before and booked two adjoining and connected rooms at a resort hotel a few hours' drive from where we live down in Key West called Casa Marina.

On the Friday morning of the long weekend, we stopped by to pick up Katia and Fernando at their home. When they came out to load up their luggage in the car I noticed Katia looked radiant in a white sundress that exposed most of her shoulders and arms, a lot of cleavage, and a good portion of her toned thighs. Her hair was tied back in a ponytail and I could tell she wasn't wearing a bra.

As Fernando finished tossing the luggage in the trunk, Katia turned to my wife and said, "I'm going to loan you this big, stud for the next few days. Have your way with him!" Fernando smiled glancing over to see my reaction which was an even bigger smile than his.

Fernando slid into the backseat and my wife enthusiastically jumped in beside him. The first part of the trip was quite uneventful with some small talk and everybody being more or less well behaved. We stopped for some lunch at a sea food place in Marathon and had their special margaritas before, during, and after the meal. When got back in the car and resumed our trip, the mood was markedly different with everybody loosened up by the drinks.

By the time we reached the resort, it was late afternoon. When we got up to the rooms, we opened the two interior doors connecting the adjoining rooms and the ladies began unpacking showing off some of their naughty intentions for the weekend. We popped a bottle of champagne, toasted to our weekend and tried to figure out what to do next.

After taking showers we all dressed casually and headed down to Duval Street to watch the sunset. We then walked over to Sloppy Joe's for some beers and conch fritters. We then strolled up and down the strip for about an hour before heading back to the hotel.

As we walked across the hotel lobby Fernando and I chatted sporadically, mostly entranced by the sight of our two gorgeous wives obviously enjoying each other's company.

We loudly made our way over to the elevators and Fernando pressed the button for our floor. My wife smiled slyly and ran her hand over his cock. She was still holding it when she leaned close, closed her eyes, and pressed her lips to his, and I could see the intensity of their kiss grow as the elevator rose.

I was actually disappointed when the bell rang and we reached our floor because I was incredibly turned on seeing her kiss another man. We made our way down to the end of the hall to our rooms.

We all took a shower, Katia went first in our room, and I could hear Fernando and Sonja in the shower together in the next room so I went down the hall and got some ice. When I got back I took a quick shower. We were all walking around butt naked not even thinking about getting dressed just enjoying the trill and excitement of being here in this adulteress adventure.

Katia went back over to our room to get something as I stood in the connecting doorway enjoying the view of my naked wife flirting and teasing another man. Sonja went over and turned off the lights leaving their room partially lit with only the light from our adjoining room setting the mood.

Sonja was pretending I wasn't standing there in the doorway as she took Fernando by the hand and led him over to the couch, where they collapsed in a heap and locked their lips again. I stood there dumbstruck, watching my incredibly sexy wife overcome with lust for another man right in front of me.

In the dim light I could see Fernando slide his hand down Sonja's shoulders to her breasts as he lowered his head to suck her nipples. She closed her eyes and immersed herself in the sensations that were clearly taking control of her.

He was now on his knees on the floor in front of my wife, who had shifted her body and was now reclining on the couch as he began devouring my wife's pussy. Sonja was overcome with lust and was moaning her appreciation.

Fernando stood up, and they moved over to the bed, as they did his thick cock sprung into view. Sonja looked at the enlarged phallus in front of her, licking her lips in anticipation. She reached out to touch his shaft, and looked over at me and smiled before moving her tongue in a circle around his engorged head.

Soon, she swallowed his entire length and started to bob up and down sliding it in and out of her mouth while at the same time pressing her fingers into her slit.

At that moment Katia came up from behind me grabbing my pecker from behind, "I can do that for you?" she whispered. I moaned appreciatively, "Let's watch a little more of this show and then we'll put on our own show and make them watch."

Fernando lay on his back, naked on the bed. The hotel room was quiet, dimly lit. Sonja looked into my eyes and smiled and then turned to Fernando and straddled him. She reached down and coaxed his hard shaft towards the entrance of her velvet crevice already wet with anticipation anxiously waiting to receive him.

Fernando guided her down to a sitting position. She then settled back a little and took only the tip at first. As Fernando entered her more fully, Sonja's eye's flashed open and she drew a deep breath. He was big. Then she relaxed, exhaled and looked at him. "Damn, you really know how to fill a girl," she said with a smile, before settling down, little by little and eventually taking the full measure of his manhood inside her. I watched as she started bouncing on his lap, her tight pussy impaled on his thick shaft.

Meanwhile, Katia and I were just standing there, watching. She stood in front of me while I wrapped my arms around her waist and kissed her behind the ears and on her neck. She leaned up against me and I slowly slid my hands along her sides and brushed her trimmed opening.

"You feel good," she said, leaning against me. "I can feel your dick getting harder." Katia tilted her head back and we kissed, as I gently caressed her breasts. She took my staff in her hand, and then caressed my balls. Together we watched Sonja and Fernando fucking on the bed. I was so turned on; I didn't know where to start. "Want to watch, or play?" Katia teased.

I was conflicted, I wanted to get my cock into Katia's mouth or her pussy, but I also wanted to watch my wife fuck another man. Katia solved my dilemma. "Let's sit on the couch and watch them for a while," she said. "You're still going to have to fuck me later, you better know that." I laughed and she kissed me again.

Katia, sat next to me, like Sonja and Fernando, we were both naked. My arm was around Katia and she was playing with my erect member. We kissed and Katia slid her tongue into my mouth as she ran her palm over the pre-cum of my penis-head.

"You watch and I'll suck on you awhile. Enjoy yourself." Katia slid down, made herself comfortable and took my erect pole in her mouth.

Between her sucking me and watching my wife fuck another man, I was in heaven.

I looked back, and my wife was once again bouncing up and down on Fernando's cock.

Fernando pulled Sonja over onto the bed and positioned her on her hands and knees doggy style on the bed.

Katia turned to me and said, "This is our favorite position."

"I like it because he can get it in there really deep," she said. "It feels fantastic, I can feel his whole cock pulsating, expanding, and contacting inside me when he shoots his full load deep inside me!"

Given the fact he was now getting ready to do what she just described to my wife I felt a little apprehensive and insecure at that moment.

Fernando's pole was thick and erect as he knelt behind Sonja. I could see Sonja gently push back as she pressed against the head of his phallus until the head slipped in and she gave out a slight moan.

Her breasts swayed and hung there looking so beautiful as Fernando began making long and deep trusts into that lovely and sexy woman that has always been the center of my universe.

Fernando picked up the speed and I heard his balls slapping against her. Sonja who'd dropped to one shoulder was now using her hand to finger her clit. Now Fernando was pulling her head back by her hair so he could paw her breasts.

Sonja screamed into a pillow as she came and Fernando quickly released himself as well. He made one more hard and deep push, with his shaft fully inside her, he ejaculated as he held himself tightly in place, gripping her thighs.

Fernando and Sonja collapsed together on the bed. They kissed and lay in each other's arms as Katia and I sat across the room from them and watched.

When they sat up I could barely see my wife's pussy in the dim light, covered with his cum and her own juices running down her thighs.

She kissed Fernando and the two of them swapped tongues and juices before lowering themselves back and laid flat on the bed.

It was quiet in the room for a while. I watched Sonja as they lay there spent and exhausted. "We put on a good show, tonight didn't we?" she said smiling over at me.

"I think Katia likes the look of your cock maybe it's her turn to get a good fucking now." she said.

"Yes, now it's your guy's turn to put on a show for us. Let's see if you can beat that."

Fernando said.

"Come with me," Katia whispered in my ear.

I felt a little reluctant to leave as we headed back to our own room. Katia stopped in the doorway and kissed me deeply giving a little pull on my member as we kissed all the time looking over at Fernando for his reaction.

She joked. "I did enjoy watching my husband screw another woman. He's got a nice big cock that's why I married him." She reached over and stroked my leg. "But tonight I want your dick exploding inside me, I want you to breed me like a fucking whore with everyone watching us!"

She and I crawled into our bed, as soon as her naked body was next to mine, I started getting a hard-on. "Kissed me, long and soft," she said.

She reached down and toyed with my organ while we kissed. "Umm, baby, I think you need a little help," she said.

She crawled up and dangled her breasts in my face, then let me suck a nipple. Then she straightened up and after a quick kiss, said "You'll like this," as she spun around in the 69 position and straddled my face wrapping her thighs around my head.

I held her ass in my hands to guide her and started kissing the inside of her left thigh, working my way up to the outside of her pussy. Then I switched to her right and slowly kissed my way up that side.

Katia took one hand and stroked my balls as she nibbled around the head of my cock while she pressed her body down grinding her pussy into my face making me drive my tongue into her wet hole. With Katia's clit in my mouth and my dick in her mouth I felt charged throughout my whole body.

As Katia was making long strokes on my shaft with her mouth, I could feel her breasts brushing against me. She would pull back occasionally dragging her tits across my stomach letting her long black hair lightly flow across my body as she kissed my belly button before returning to sucking on my enlarged member.

I heard Fernando announce from across the room in the doorway, "Look, he's getting ready to fuck her."

Sonja walked over and sat her naked body down on the couch. She looked like a well fucked whore who didn't care what anybody thought about her. She leaned back and spread her legs wide and started rubbing herself while watching us.

Fernando pulled up a desk chair within a few feet of the bed. He was so close I felt a little uncomfortable at first but I soon got over it and focused my full attention on Katia as if he wasn't there.

Katia kissed me and rolled onto her back, she reached down and held her pussy apart and started guiding my tool between her legs. She was extremely wet as I entered and her. "Ummm, you feel good," she said, "Don't stop."

She guided my penis into her pussy, letting just the head in. The soft tip of my cock was inside, slightly past her wet lips, at this angle it was so easy to continue. Then in the smallest increments I could, I slid my tool into her wetness.

"Oh yes! Oh yes!" she said. "I want that cock filling my pussy!" Katia lifted her hips as she drove up and I felt my rod fill her depths.

She pulled my cock into her pussy and I shoved it in as deep as I could on the first thrust. "God you feel good!" she exclaimed. "Just fuck me, fuck me," as she pulled me into her, nails scratching and digging into my ass.

There was electricity between us, I felt as if a charge was running through our genitals. She thrust her hips up at me as I sank myself deeply into her stretched pussy and she helped by spreading her legs even wider.

I sent my cock in, strong and steady like a knife to the hilt my shaft slid into her like hot butter until it wouldn't go any further. My mouth covered hers as she started to moan deeply, taking her breath away in that instant moment of pure bliss and passion.

My long, deep strokes into her sopping pussy were making her crazy with lust.

She struggled against me but I held her in place with my hands in hers. With my cock deep, I slowly ground my pubic bone against her bare clit.

I noticed Sonia was sitting on the couch on the other side of the room finger fucking her own pussy. She was like a person who was watching a porn movie entranced and fixated on what she was watching but emotionally detached from anything other than her own sexual gratification.

Fernando on the other hand was soaking in everything he could not only the movement of our interlocking gentiles but our facial expressions as if he was trying to live vicariously and experience every aspect of it that he could.

I confess, I did enjoy his reaction and the power I felt after watching him fuck my wife a few minutes ago. I was enjoying the payback.

I pumped my cock in and out of Katia several more times then held it deep as her body writhed in passion.

Rolling her over on her stomach I slid in behind her, and got ready to enter her from behind. I parted her legs and my hand guided my hard cock deep in her hot wet pussy again.

From behind I took hold of her breasts, our bodies matched perfectly and the feeling was more intense as I slowly pumped my hardness in and out of her in a steady rhythm. She kept saying, "Yeah, fuck me. Fuck me hard."

"Mmmmmmm fuck me fast and hard now," she moaned in wanton passion.

Like the start of a big locomotive, I pumped in and out. Each thrust a little deeper, a little faster and a little harder with my balls slapping against her clit.

"Fuck, Oh...fuck... keep fucking me!" she screams biting my lower lips.

I kept giving her more of what she was begging for, pumping my cock in and out, pushing her body deeper into the mattress.

Struggling to be released she squirmed against my grip, her hands still interlaced with mine.

I could feel my orgasm build, and I knew she was getting close as well. I pulled almost all of the way out of her, and then started to slam into her with a relentless onslaught of my manhood driving deep into the inner sanctum of her martial womb. I picked up my pace and was fucking her as fast, as hard, and as deep as I could.

Suddenly, her body began to convulse in a powerful orgasm and I push her down hard, pinning her. She then lost herself in the throes of a full and powerfully intense orgasm. I could see wave after orgasmic wave flow through her body.

She screamed my name, and her cunt convulsed, squeezing my dick. I shot my load inside of her.

My cum crashed into her cervix like a freight train followed by the soft tip of my very hard cock, slamming it home.

She screamed in passion as her own orgasm boiled over and I sent another hot load deep inside her.

One thrust after another in quick hard secession my cock went in and out, cum spurting with each orgasm... hers and mine.

It didn't take long until I emptied my balls into to her.

I topped off her pussy with another load of cum.

She looked at me when I was done, my cock still buried in her pussy.

"Oh my God that was the best fuck... ever," she moaned in spent passion.

I collapsed on the bed next to a completely spent Katia as we worked to catch our breath. After several minutes we rolled towards each other and our mouths and tongues found each other again. While sharing the tender, loving kisses of after play, we began to smile and without saying a word to each other slowly began to laugh.

Fernando was now standing at the foot of the bed drinking some bottled water. He smiled at me. "Good show but you still have two more days to go."

Sonja got up and they both returned to their own room closing the connecting door. Katia and I slowly drifted off to sleep in each other's arms.

The next morning we all went down for breakfast in the hotel. We talked and decided to have some separate time without the other couple so we went back up to the room closed the connecting doors and went our separate ways for the day.

Katia and I walked across the street and I rented a motor scooter and we cruised around town checking out the sites. Katia was on the back with her arms wrapped around my waist holding on and squeezing her thighs up against me every time I took a sharp corner.

We got bored after about an hour, it is a small island so we parked and hit some of the local shops on Duval Street.

I watched her try on some swimsuits and some sexy outfits which was a great activity for me. I bought her a little necklace that she was admiring as a keep-sake. I just did it instinctively; buying another man's wife jewelry seemed so naughty. I liked it so much I went ahead and bought her some of the sexier outfits she had tried on.

After having lunch and a couple of Margaritas we went back to the hotel. We got washed up and slipped into our bathing suits for an afternoon of relaxing, by the pool. I slid on my baggy suit, Katia slipped into a white string bikini, not super small but just enough to show off her fabulous body. I watched as she slipped her painted pink toenails into her flip flops, and then we were off.

We went down to the pool ordered a couple of rounds of drinks, and surveyed the situation. There were a fair number of people there, including several families, so I was a little disappointed that our adventure would have to take a breather. I knew I was in for another hot round of sex after some relaxation and drinks though, so I wasn't super worried.

We passed the time making small talk, and managed to finish our first couple of drinks pretty quickly. I noticed over by the beach area that they rented hobby cats. I asked Katia if she liked sailing and she said she had never been. So we walked over and I rented a 16' hobby cat and we jumped on the boat and headed out.

We sailed out just within sight of land and Katia took off her bikini top and felt the cool spray on her magnificent breasts. After a few minutes and making sure that there were no other boats around she pulled off her bottom setting facing the front of the boat with her legs open feeling the cool wind and spray of the water on her exposed cunt as the boat skipped across the waves.

I asked her If I could take a few picture, I knew this was a memory I want to keep. She gave me a couple of nice pinup type poses, her hand behind her head showing off her tits holding them up displaying them proudly. I made sure I turned the catamaran around slightly towards the shore so I could get the land in the background and her gorgeous boobs in the foreground.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Wife Swapping Holiday Weekend

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 102 milliseconds