• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Sister Hilary Helps Me...

My Sister Hilary Helps Me...

Everyone in this story is over the age of consent.

*****

My Sister Hilary Helps Me to Swallow My Own Cum

A quiet afternoon for once. Everyone was out so I had time to myself to have a long lazy wank.

I'd had this desire to eat my own cum for ages, after my sister Hilary had tried it, and I just wondered what she enjoyed about it. I'd often resolved to swallow it, but once I'd cum, I didn't really want to. Hilary had this idea to save it for the next time so I'd saved five lots in a small cup by freezing it. She was out this afternoon with her boyfriend - she likes his cum too, she told me - so I stripped right off, even her pink panties came off, and got the frozen cum from the fridge. I made myself a glass of pee, and sipping it slowly I played my cock into stiffness.

"I'm really gonna eat my own cum now, since Hilary said it's so good." I thought. I put the frozen cum cube into my mouth and crunched on it. It was just like eating a freeze at first, but as it melted I could feel the creaminess on my tongue, with a slight peppery after taste. Slowly I felt my self-edging towards an orgasm, and I swallowed it, all of it. It was fantastic, I'd finally swallowed my own cum! My heart was pounding with excitement and I was on the verge of cumming when I heard the front door open.

"Shit" I thought and covered myself up with a sheet. I didn't want Hilary's boyfriend to see me like this.

"Are you there, Mark?" she called. "Nearer than you think!" I thought.

She came into my room and said "I've got Steve with me. Can we come in? Did we disturb your wank? Have you swallowed that cum you'd saved yet?"

"What a lot of questions to ask me, and in front of Steve! But the answers are Yes, Yes, and Yes. And it tasted good. Now I know why you like it so much."

"Oh don't worry about Steve, I told him all about our games." Steve had been my roommate at college, but even so I didn't know him that well, though I suspected he was bi.

"Come on in Steve, and take those clothes off." Hilary said.

Far from being shy he jumped at it, and the three of us were soon in bed with Hilary in the middle.

"OK you two, kneel up by me so I can reach you both."

She grabbed both our cocks and started wanking us slowly. I was much nearer cumming than Steve, and soon let lose my load onto her tummy. Seeing me cum on her made Steve shoot his load on top of mine. Hilary was flushed with excitement, and started stirring our cum with her finger. She got a big sticky string on her finger and licked it off. She got another sticky string and put it to my lips, then did the same to Steve.

"There you are, my darlings, cum brothers." She said. "Now you both taste it for me."

It didn't taste any different to mine, and because my lovely sister was feeding it to me I didn't really care. Steve was less inhibited than me, so he licked the rest of her tummy and dribbled it into her mouth.

"My turn now." and with that she sat up on Steve's face so that he could lick her pussy while she swirled our cum around in her mouth.

"Ooh that feels good. My darling, are you thirsty? Let me give you a drink."

She pulled her lips apart and carefully started peeing into Steve's mouth. This was something she'd never done with me. "The lucky bugger," I thought. "She knows I like drinking pee, why did she never do it with me?"

"That's a new one." I said. "I wish I'd known you did that."

"Well, you know now darling bro. Any time you're thirsty, you know where to come."

Steve had an enormous erection, but as his hands were busy with Hilary's tits, I decided to give him a wank and he soon came again all over my hand. I was very tempted to lick it off, but decided to give it to Hilary instead. She licked my hand clean of Steve's cum.

Steve had finished drinking my sister's pee by this time, and seeing my throbbing erection grabbed me and stuffed it in his mouth. Well, it takes a man to know where the really sensitive points are on a penis and he had me writhing in ecstasy, and soon enough I came again. I didn't think I could cum again that soon, but I did.

"Give it to me Steve." Hilary said, so he kissed her and gave her my cum. Oh she loved that, rolling it around in her mouth. I grabbed her head and pulled her to me for a long kiss. I got all my cum mixed up with her saliva in my mouth. My turn to savour it, then swallow!

"So, boys, you've both had two orgasms, and I haven't had a single one yet. What's the plan?"

My next story will be an account of how Steve and I pleasured my sister Hilary.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Sister Hilary Helps Me...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 38 milliseconds