• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Emily Pt. 03

Emily Pt. 03

12

When Saturday finally came I was in a state. I had spent Friday alternatively being disgusted with myself and determined never to go back and then excited and horny - wanting it to happen again. But by the time six came I had made up my mind not to go back - I was frightened of what Mustafa would do, and what I would let him do!

But then I heard Dad shouting for me. I went to the top of the stairs.

"I'm not going tonight, Dad." I said. "I don't like it anymore."

Dad looked surprised but then a bit angry.

"Well, that didn't last long, did it?" He said. "Work isn't about fun you know, it's hard and unpleasant."

"But.." I pleaded.

"No buts young lady. If you don't want to do this job then fine but you'll get a new one before you quit. Now get your clothes on."

I was dumbfounded - here was my own Dad forcing me back to a place where I was being molested. I know I was a willing partner but I'd made up my mind to stop all that. But I saw the determined look on his face and so I went back into my room and got ready - this time with my most modest clothes.

"No, not those ones." He said when he saw me. "The ones you wore last time - the old ones you don't mind getting dirty."

I looked at him for a second, was he really making me put on those tarty, suggestive clothes and go back there? I turned and went back to my room to change. A second later I was in the car in my short skirt and tight white tee-shirt being driven back to who knew what by my own father.

I reluctantly stepped through the door of the takeaway and saw Mustafa, he looked even older and dirtier than before. A wicked smile cracked his lips. I sucked in a breath and thought to myself - right, get through this shift, get a new job next week and then never come back here.

I got to work and, as it was a Saturday, it was thankfully busy and Mustafa didn't have much chance to come near me. He still managed it on a couple of occasions and it seemed like he made less attempt to hide it - he would just come up behind be and grab me, grinding his groin against me, his breath was hot and disgusting in my ears.

Despite myself I knew my body was getting turned on. Even though I didn't want it to happen I could feel my pussy getting hot and wet.

Just after nine Abdullah came in again and my heart sank. He and Mustafa stood in the corner talking loudly and looking at me. I saw Abdullah share what looked like whiskey with Mustafa who took a long swig. This went on for half an hour, both men looking more and more drunk and talking more loudly whilst watching me. Finally, with much prodding Mustafa walked towards me. All night I had kind of expected it to happen again and now it was - I took a deep breath. I could do this one more time, just once more and then I'd be out of there for good.

Mustafa came closer and then, unexpectedly, said, "You get sauce from store yes, near potatoes."

I looked at him for a second and then, relieved, walked through the bead curtain and into the storeroom. The sauce was on a shelf behind where Mustafa stacked the potato sacks. I reached over the potatoes but couldn't quite get to the sauce. Outside I could hear more talking and laughing but was just pleased to be out of there for a minute or two.

I finally resorted to clambering onto the potato sacks to get the sauce, it was then that I felt Mustafa's hands grab my waist. I gasped but did not want to call out in case Abdullah heard. The familiar sharp pull forced my bottom back into his groin and I fell forward onto my hands.

At last I managed to say, "Mustafa, no. I don't like this."

"Girly like." I heard him say, his voice hoarse with lust.

"No, I don't. Please let me go."

He wasn't listening though and his strong hands weren't letting go. I could feel his cock behind his trousers, hard and unforgiving, being jammed between my legs and up against my pussy. I was already hot and wet but feeling his cock so close to my pussy made it spasm. A second later I felt his hand run up the back of my thigh and lift my skirt over my bottom.

"No, Mustafa." I hissed urgently, suddenly feeling exposed. He just chuckled. My bottom felt cold with just my white cotton knickers shielding me from his hungry eyes.

I felt his fingers move between my legs and touch my pussy through my knickers. I gasped and bit my lower lip. My hot and wet pussy must have been obvious to him now.

"Girly, like much I think." He said triumphantly.

His fingers began to rub my pussy through my knickers. Suddenly I was lost in a hazy world of lust. Pleasure spread through me as this disgusting, dirty old man touched me where no other person had touched me before. I felt my head drop down. Mustafa must have seen it as a sign of submission - which I suppose it was.

Quickly he yanked my knickers down so they were half way down my thighs and then used his knee to force my legs apart. Then his fingers were back but this time he was more forceful. His old dirty fingers quickly found their way between my pussy lips to the hot wetness inside. I gasped again as one of his fingers sank into my pussy. No one had ever fingered me before except myself and Mustafa's fingers were much thicker and longer. He pushed it slowly into me until he could feel my hymen. He stopped then and slowly, even reverentially, touched it with his finger tip.

"You true when say you are virgin." I heard him say, almost to himself.

He pulled his finger out a bit and then back in. I was lost in a sea of lust and humiliation. I was on all fours with my knickers round my knees in the back of a takeaway while a disgusting old man fingered my pussy. God I was turned on! I must have been gushing my hot juice all over him. Blood was rushing in my ears but I could clearly hear Abdullah through the bead curtain as he turned away a customer. God I thought, are they in this together? Is Abdullah buying Mustafa time to abuse me? I think I then heard the lock being turned on the door to the takeaway but I was too turned on to think straight.

I was brought out of my stupor by the sound of Mustafa's zip being undone. In my innocence I had assumed all he wanted to do was touch me, not anything else! I froze while I heard Mustafa moving around behind me. Then, without warning, I felt him place the head of his penis at the entrance to my pussy and grasp my hips.

"No, Mustafa. I don't want this."

"Girly want this very bad I think. Girly's little cunt all wet." He laughed. "Girlie little whore."

I hung my head in shame. I knew why he thought that was true, all I'd done was confirm his sick theory but I didn't want this.

"No, Mustafa. I am waiting for my wedding."

I felt him hesitate.

"Being a virgin on wedding night important for Asian girls." He said.

I felt a sense of relief but his hands still grasped my hips tightly and I could still feel the head of his penis nestled between the outer lips of my very wet pussy. I felt so exposed and vulnerable, I tried to close my legs but he was standing between them, keeping them spread far apart.

"But white girls just whores." He said and pulled my hips back whilst pushing his slowly forward.

"No." I cried but it was no good. My pussy was sopping wet and I felt his cock slowly force my pussy lips apart and enter me.

It was like nothing I had ever felt before, suddenly my pussy was being stretched open far more than I thought possible. I could feel his hard, thick cock entering me, first his large round cock head and then inch after inch of his rock hard shaft. But then he stopped and I knew he was at my hymen. If he pulled out now would I still technically be a virgin? I tried to turn my head to see him behind me.

"Please, Mustafa, stop. I'm a virgin."

"Not virgin now." He laughed nastily as with a sharp thrust I felt his cock rip through my hymen and burry itself up to his old balls inside my pussy.

I felt my mouth open but no sound came out. That was it and there was no going back. I would never be the same again. I had lost my virginity to a smelly old man in the back of a takeaway. All my dreams of my first time, with Marcus after on our wedding night were ripped away as suddenly as Mustafa's hard cock had taken my virginity. Instead of a gentle, loving embrace I was being fucked doggy style by an old man who thought I was nothing but a worthless whore.

I felt my body being forced back and forth as Mustafa quickly got into a rhythm, his cock sawing in and out of my pussy. My hair flopped around my face having come free from my clasp.

Mustafa grunted and groaned above me, obviously enjoying deflowering me. My tight pussy must have been heaven for him. I looked back underneath me - my legs were spread and I could see Mustafa's as they alternately thrust his cock in and out of my now sullied pussy. I could see his old balls swinging in time to his thrusts. They were so brown against my own pale white skin. Suddenly I felt my pussy spasm and a wave of lust swept over me. Was I getting turned on by this disgusting, humiliating situation? Was I enjoying being used like a cheap prostitute?

It didn't take long for it to be confirmed as that now familiar sensation spread out from my recently violated pussy. It quickly built and I found myself giving involuntary little gasps as I felt his hard cock thrust inside me.

"Girlie like old Mustafa's cock in her." He said from behind me. "See, I said it was so, girlie little whore."

I just buried by head in my arms as Mustafa continued to ram his hard cock into my teenage pussy. The pressure continued to build and I knew I was on the edge of the most fantastic orgasm I had ever had. But then I remembered something - I wasn't on the pill.

"Mustafa." I said urgently, "I'm not on the pill. You could get me pregnant."

Mustafa just laughed and kept thrusting into me. "Too late now, little whore. I fuck my brown baby into you."

His thrusts became even harder then and any resistance I could muster ebbed away. I resigned myself to this debasing experience. I would be fucked and he would cum in me. But the thought of him cumming inside me, covering the inside of my virgin pussy with his sticky seed suddenly made me even hornier. I let out a squeal and my orgasm hit me so hard I thought I would pass out. I felt my head collapse onto my arms as intense pleasure swept over me.

I don't know how long I was like that but suddenly I was aware Mustafa was talking to someone. He continued to pound his dick into me as before but now I was aware of someone else. I looked over my shoulder and saw Abdullah standing a short distance away holding up his phone to video the whole sordid scene. God I thought - how long had he been there? Had he seen, or worse, filmed the entire thing? I felt sick suddenly and my head flopped forward. Behind me Mustafa continued to brutally fuck my pussy while Abdullah moved around for a better shot.

Someone took hold of my long blonde hair and used it to pull my head up. I blinked and there was Abdullah standing right next to me, a look of intolerable smugness and triumph on his face.

"See, I said Girlie is whore." Said Abdullah, his phone just in front of my face and capturing everything. Behind me I heard Mustafa give a chuckle.

I didn't answer and Abdullah just smiled his infuriating smile.

I tried to look away but Abdullah held my head up so he could watch me. I tried not to give him the satisfaction of seeing that I was getting off on the situation but Mustafa was still thrusting hard and it was soon getting difficult to ignore the pleasure his hard cock was giving me, however unwilling I was. I closed my eyes and bit my lower lip but I couldn't keep a look of lust and pleasure off my face as Mustafa's cock banged into me. I knew that it would all be captured by Abdullah's phone.

Abdullah let go of my hair and my head flopped down. Looking back underneath me I saw his legs as he moved around and then reach under my tummy to point his phone between my legs. He was obviously getting a close up of Mustafa's thick cock as it entered my recently deflowered pussy. I felt so degraded but also so turned on. The thought of these two disgusting old men watching the video of me losing my virginity made my pussy clench and suddenly my orgasm was building to a crescendo.

Behind me Mustafa was also close to cumming and I could feel his tempo increase and I knew it wouldn't be long before he would shoot his sticky white seed deep inside my young body. That thought was enough to push me over the edge and I came. It was easily the most amazing and enjoyable orgasm I had ever had and I felt myself shudder with its intensity.

Involuntarily I let out a scream of pleasure and heard myself shout, "God yes, fuck that old cock into me. Cum inside me."

With that Mustafa clenched my hips tightly and pulled me hard towards him while at the same time thrusting forward. His cock went deeper into me than I thought possible, I felt impaled by it, and then I felt him shudder and unload a massive load of hot, sticky cum deep inside my once pristine young pussy. He held me like for what seemed like minutes as I felt his cock twitch inside me and shoot spurt after spurt of his jism into my unprotected womb.

At last he was done with me and I felt him move back and his now softening cock slip slowly out of my abused pussy. As soon as it was free I fell forward onto the sacks exhausted. I knew I was a sight, flopped across some potato sacks, knickers around my knees and legs spread, but I didn't care, I was too tired and still ridding waves of post orgasmic pleasure. A funny feeling from my abused pussy told me that Mustafa's thick cum was now running out of me to form a little puddle between my legs.

Behind me I was dimly aware that Abdullah was moving around to get a shot of me, legs spread wide and gaping pussy leaking cum. I didn't care and promptly feel asleep.

The next thing I remember were hands taking hold of my wrists and shoulders and moving me about. Still in a daze it took me a while to realise I was now on my back and being undressed. Was this ordeal never to end? By the time I got my wits together they had my skirt and tee-shirt off - my knickers were long gone. I tried to struggle but they were too strong - Mustafa held my wrists above my head while Abdullah used a pair of scissors to cut my bra off.

As my teenage breasts came into view I took some pleasure in the appreciative gasps from the two old men. It must have been a long time since they had seen such firm young breasts. But then reality set back in - I was now completely naked!

Mustafa continued to hold my wrists above my head which not only stopped me from moving but made my young breasts stand out even more. Abdullah, still holding his phone up to video it all, pulled my legs roughly apart and stepped between them. With his free hand he reached down and gave each of my breasts a squeeze and then pinched my nipples, unexpectedly he was quite gentle and I felt pleasure despite myself.

I should of realised it was about to happen but it still surprised me when Abdullah began fiddling with his flies and before long a long, hard brown cock appeared. Having not properly seen the one which had so recently taken my virginity I found myself mesmerized by Abdullah's member. It was perhaps 8 inches long and very thick, it was covered with bulging veins and ended in a angry looking bell end. He stood looking down at my naked, prone form. He ran his eyes, and phone, down over my body, taking in my nakedness, my pert breasts and my vulnerable pussy. With my legs spread so wide I was on display for him, ready to use as he saw fit. The smug expression on his face said it all - I was just another white whore to fuck, just a piece of meat.

Using his free hand he positioned his hard cock against my pussy and moved it up and down between my lips. He made sure to capture the whole thing on video. Then he pushed forward and I felt his cock slide slowly into me. Mustafa chuckled, still holding my wrists above my head. With its recent violation and Mustafa's copious semen smeared all over it my deflowered pussy gave Abdullah's cock no resistance at all.

I gasped at the intrusion, in the space of half an hour I was being fucked for only the second time in my life and by a different, equally disgusting man. Despite the degradation I felt, or perhaps because of it, I felt my pussy respond to Abdullah's invading cock. Inch after inch slide inside me until at last I felt his balls come to rest against my bottom.

He lifted his head to look at me as he suddenly withdrew his cock almost completely before thrusting it back inside me. I gasped at the sudden intrusion and he quickly started to pound into me, his hard cock filling me to my limit, his phone capturing every disgusting moment. He fucked me like that for a minute or two, the only sounds in the storeroom were the slapping of his legs onto my sweaty bottom, the disgusting squelching noise coming from my wet pussy and the increasingly loud moans escaping from my lips.

I looked down past his fat belly to see my legs spread far apart on either side of him. I could see his cock shaft briefly coming into view and then disappearing again as he thrust it inside me. I was completely at his mercy, on my back, legs spread, as he took what he wanted, as he possessed me.

It only took a few seconds for that by now familiar feeling to start to build and my pussy begin to spasm with each wave of pleasure. Abdullah was looking down as he thrust into me, forcing my whole body to move back and forth with his pounding, my young pert breasts moving up and down in time with his thrusts.

I let out a moan of pure wanton lust as I felt my orgasm get closer and closer. I was being used like a slut, a cheap whore, and no matter what my brain felt about that my body was saying I loved it. Above me Abdullah's thrusting increased as he neared his orgasm - my pussy was soon to be flooded with another man's cum and that thought made my pussy positively gush.

I looked up see Abdullah's face crease into an expression of immense pleasure and a second later I felt his hard cock explode his sticky seed deep within my pussy. That was more enough to give me my third, and even more intense, orgasm of the night. I screamed out in release as my whole body seemed to come alight with pleasure.

I must have blanked out for a second but I could still feel Abdullah pushing his dick slowly in and out of my abused pussy as his orgasm subsided. The next thing I remember was Abdullah pulling his cock out of my pussy and the feeling of his cum leaking out of my gaping hole - I got a thrill of dirty pleasure as I felt his sticky semen run down my bottom crack and across my tiny arse hole before pooling between my still widely spread legs.

I closed my eyes, my breathing still ragged and with what must have been a look of immense satisfaction on my face. I knew Abdullah was probably getting close ups of my face and ravaged, dribbling pussy but I didn't care. My whole body tingled deliciously and I knew reality would only too soon intrude.

They left me like for a few minutes and I dosed as they moved away talking in excited tones. No doubt congratulating themselves on deflowering a young white virgin.

At last I started to rouse and looking up I noticed the clock on the storeroom wall. It was just a couple of minutes before eleven! I jumped up and was shocked by the soreness in my hips - I obviously wasn't used to having my legs spread so far apart. The two men laughed cruelly as I stumbled onto the floor to retrieve my clothes. My bra was now in tatters so I just left that, I pulled my tee-shirt over my head and then my skirt up around my hips. I looked down to where my knickers lay in a corner. Once white they now looked a dirty grey after being kicked around on the filthy floor. I thought about leaving them but then remembered the two loads of cum still leaking out of my pussy and my Dad's car seat! Reluctantly I stepped into the filthy knickers and pulled them up my legs to cover my poor, squelching pussy.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Emily Pt. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 255 milliseconds