• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Driving Adventure

Driving Adventure

123

Regarding the Category: While it starts as Exhibitionist, only the first bit is... it quickly changes to BDSM. And there is no editor, so all errors are mine.

Mistress instructed me to post this, so I hope you enjoy the read!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Before I got on 64W, heading home after a week in Virginia Beach, I read Mistress's morning email about how exciting it would be if I showed my legs to the truckers as they cruised by, and to top it off, Her mentioning showing off my pussy! Well, easier said than done, I thought.

I wasn't on the road longer than half an hour before my views of the calm, cold waters of the Chesapeake Bay turned to thoughts of Master and Mistress being together back home. I envisioned I was watching Them, on my knees, my wrists bound behind me, my pussy growing wet and aching for the same fingers pleasing Mistress to the point of Her screaming as she orgasmed, which we both have shared at His hand.

So once the road straightened, I pulled the hem of the dress up just to the above my crotch; I knew the truckers wouldn't be able to see anything anyway. Slowly, I ran my fingernails up and down my thighs, close to my pussy without touching any part of it. Immediately, and as always, the goose bumps quickly appeared.

Looking around, I was disappointed there were no truckers around yet, so I just kept imagining Master tormenting Mistress as She lay tied to the bed and blindfolded, the tip of the vibrator resting on Her clit as she struggled to free Herself...

With that, I wanted to feel more, needed to feel more. I could feel the moisture between my legs and butterflies fluttered in my stomach from how daring I was being, how naughty, how slutty.

A few minutes later, I ventured to my clit but found it dry. It wasn't that was wasn't turned on - I definitely was - but I wasn't in the right position to explore my cunt. Regardless, with one hand on the wheel, I pushed my hand down further to my pussy, happy to find it wet. However, the position just wasn't going to work being that I couldn't gain full access to my goods. So, I put my left foot on the dashboard by the door and tried to relax as much as I could, continuing to gather moisture from my pussy.

With a sly grin, I dipped my finger in as far as I could, softly moaning as it easily entered until it was wet enough and I couldn't take it anymore. I slid my finger up to my clit - my then swollen, aching nub. Circling my finger around the base, I slowly added pressure until it felt just right.

Looking at the road ahead of me - safety being key, of course - I noticed a truck coming up in the right lane. I shivered with exhilaration at the thrill of having the driver peer down on me and watching me through the opened sunroof. I set the cruise control and continued to pleasure myself, imagining Master and Mistress whispering encouraging thoughts to me as my orgasm came closer and closer.

Seeing the cab of the truck directly alongside my car, a soft whimper escaped my lips as I grazed my one 'joy spot' on the right of my clit. Totally aware of where he was, I used the end of my finger and flicked my clit, slowly at first, until my cries of pleasure echoed back to me.

I tried to hold my orgasm back when the cab was right by my window, wondering if anyone was looking down and enjoying the view, possibly even holding his own cock in his hand. When he didn't accelerate and remained where he was, I knew I was being watched.

Putting my head on the head rest, eyes still on the road, I cried out loud and came hard, not even holding back my orgasm face.

A moment later, as the orgasm faded, my breath fast and heavy, I had to slow down as the car in front of me was going slower than I was. The truck continued ahead of me, and I waited a few minutes before I purposely sped up and passed the same truck.

Still wondering if he actually had seen my Dirty Driving, my answer was soon given when I saw the trucker flashing his lights. Grinning wickedly, I stuck my hand out of the sun roof and gave him a thumbs up!

Of course I thanked Mistress and Master - although, now that I think about it, She hadn't given me permission. Well, shit. Add another punishment.

Pushing that thought of fear aside, about ten minutes down the road, no longer keeping the trucker in my rear view mirror, I had to use the bathroom badly. Luckily there was a Flying J's, an East coast gas station that also served truckers by a clothes washer and drying and showers so they could clean up.

Rushing inside the ladies room, I quickly peed and cleaned myself up, but found my clit was still sensitive and I was still fucking horny! I thought about getting myself off again, but I still had traffic in Fredericksburg to deal with and I wanted to get back on the road.

Back outside, I stood in the drinks section debating whether to get the healthy choice of water or something sweet and highly caloric. Grabbing a SunKist, I turned and ran into a brick wall.

That brick wall turned out to be a 6'2" man with chocolate brown hair, big, soulful blue eyes wearing a smile that would wake the dead. His tight chest was the brick wall, and fortunately I didn't break my nose as I collided with it. He didn't smell bad, but by the condition of his wrinkled shirt and dirty jeans he was in need of a good, long shower. Besides, if he cleaned up a bit, I would definitely proposition him for some fun in his...

"Whoah, there," he said, his big, strong hands holding my elbows so I wouldn't ricochet off the wall. Only then did I notice a duffle bag on the floor beside him.

It was several seconds before his words even registered in my brain, being that I was so mesmerized by his intense glare. "Oh, my god! I am sooo sorry!! I was -"

His laugh was warm and inviting, and for some odd reason I felt less of an idiot. "I might need only a few stitches, so no harm done."

My eyes flew open. Maybe it was the car key I was holding that accidentally stabbed him in my surprise. "Wha'?!" I gasped, looking over his neck and chest for any seeping blood.

"Sorry, I'm teasing you. Can I buy that for you?" The more he spoke, the more I noticed how deep and sexy his voice was.

I wasn't accustomed to men drying me drinks, not in a bar or in a gas station. "Thanks, but no. I got it."

His smile suddenly turned into a very mischievous grin. "That you do, I must say," he purred.

Aside from being bought a drink, I also wasn't used to being flirted with, especially in such a brazen manner.

"Well, I have to get on the road," I started, but he didn't move out of my way.

"That was quite a show you put on."

I frowned, wondering what the hell he was talking about when it dawned on me: He must be the trucker that watched me masturbate! My cheeks burned, and I wanted to jump into the soda cooler, not from the heat but to hide from him.

"Oh, um, yeah, well," I stuttered, not sure what the fuck to say.

He smiled again, which set me back at ease just a bit. "Have you eaten lunch?" he asked.

"No, I haven't. I was going to stop by Cracker Barrel in Ashland." I don't know why I answered him, but I just stood there instead of running off screaming like a frightened little girl.

"Oh, what a shame. I've been driving all morning, and I could use the company, after I shower first. I was raised with manners, after all."

"That's a nice offer, but I don't think so."

Besides, Mistress would never allow it. I was Hers, and she wouldn't even consider sharing me, other than with Master.

"Tell you what," he said. "I'm going to go take a shower. When I'm done, I'll look for you in Denny's. If I don't see you, I'll know you went on your way. If you're there, we'll have lunch. I look much better once I'm all cleaned up, I promise."

You don't look so bad now. Well, would it hurt to ask Mistress? All she could say was no. I've heard no more than once. I was certain I would hear it again.

I nodded but still couldn't move.

"I'm Joe Keplar. What's your name?" he asked.

"Jeannie Almy." Sure, it wasn't my last name, but I wasn't about to give it to him.

"Well, Jeannie, I really hope to see you again," he said, putting out his hand.

Switching my wallet to my other hand, I put my hand in his, and it immediately got lost. It was warm, too, almost like a wire that went straight to my pussy.

"We'll see," I finally mumbled and walked away.

Paying for my soda, feeling more like a moron minute by minute when I couldn't count out the right change, I went outside, lit a cigarette with a very shaky hand and called Mistress to ask for Her permission; Master was out of town and in a business meeting, so I couldn't call Him. Unfortunately, I got Her voice mail, but I still left a message for Her to call me, that a man invited me to lunch and I needed Her permission.

Going back and forth in my mind whether I should go in the restaurant and wait for Her call, and ultimately Joe, I finished the cigarette determined not to let this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to have lunch with a man - a man that actually asked me, and a man that watched me masturbate.

I waited another ten minutes before I went back into the restaurant and scooted into the booth, making sure the hem of my skirt wouldn't expose my sex to him. I ordered cheese sticks, a little upset I didn't think to ask Joe what he would have wanted to drink. But then again, at the time I was leaning toward running to my car and leaving, racing out of the parking lot, leaving tire marks on the pavement.

Fifteen minutes later, I was just finishing my third stick when Joe approached the table. "I'm glad you decided to stay. May I sit?"

Almost choking, I managed to nod to tell him he could. He was right, too. Now that he was showered, his hair still damp, he did look much better. He was wearing a blue and gray checkered shirt with blue jeans... tight jeans. He even shaved his scraggly, two-day old beard, which made his smile seem even bigger and warmer.

After the waitress left with his drink order, I told him, "I'm waiting for..." I couldn't outright tell him it was Mistress to get her approval, but what the fuck difference did it make? It was lunch and only lunch. I couldn't get pregnant or catch any STDs from having lunch with a stranger.

"I'm waiting for my Mistress to call with her permission to have lunch, so I might not be able to stay," I blurted out.

His right eyebrow rose curiously. "Mistress? You're a lesbian?"

I smiled nervously. "No, no, but I am bi." Before I could stop myself, I told him I was Mistress's sub and that we are both subs to Master.

"Hmm. Interesting. I used to dabble in D/s back in my younger days, as a Dom."

If I didn't have butterflies before he showed up, his confession certainly made them flit in a fury then. Luckily the waitress brought his drink, but I told her we'd need a minute before we ordered, only so that it would give me a few more minutes for Mistress to call.

After she left, Joe leaned forward and whispered, "So, I have to ask: Did you come when you masturbated?"

Again my cheeks flushed, and I wasn't going to answer him. It was none of his business. So I stuffed another cheese stick in my mouth to keep me from rambling again, like I do when I'm backed in a corner or extremely nervous.

Thankfully, my cell phone rang. It was Mistress. At this point, though, I was ready to walk out the door and never give meeting Joe a second thought.

"Hello, Mistress," I answered.

I was beginning to slip out of the booth when Joe gently grabbed my wrist and mouthed, Stay, please.

The loneliness in his eyes made me cave in and relax. "Mistress, I called because I wanted to know if I... I was, um, playing with myself and a trucker was watching, and I'm sitting with him now. He invited me to lunch, and I want to ask if it would be okay."

"Well," she replied, her strong, sexy Australian accent made the butterflies practically fly out of my throat. "It wouldn't hurt, I suppose. Do you only want to have lunch with him?"

Again I blushed and tried to avoid Joe's eyes, which I could feel searing directly into me. Hesitantly, I replied, "No, Ma'am. You know about the... you know."

"I see. You want to fuck him, my pet?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Oh, you are my dirty little girl, aren't you?" She never gave me a chance to answer Her. "He is there with you now?"

"Yes, Ma'am."

"Give him your phone," she ordered.

Again, I had no choice in the matter. I handed Joe my phone and took a long pull of the SunKist, thinking it would wake me up from this obvious wet dream I was having. It didn't work. It should have been Whisky.

"Hello... yes, Margaret... My name is Joe Keplar. I work for Miller Shipping... She was definitely hot, and she's a very beautiful woman..."

There was a long pause, and I squirmed uncomfortably, hating not knowing what Mistress was saying to Joe.

Giving me a wicked grin, he told her, "I would love to. I'll take good care of her."

He didn't end the call but handed me the phone. "Yes, Mistress?"

"Pet, I give you permission to have lunch with him and allow him to pay. As a thank you, you will fuck him in his cab."

I wanted to protest, scream into the phone that She was crazy! But that would surely be the death of me if I ever disrespected Her in such a manner, so I bit my tongue. I had to be honest with myself, my pussy was dripping wet.

"Yes, Mistress," I croaked, avoiding my eyes with Joe again.

"Get My collar and wear it to remind yourself you are still Mine. Do you understand?"

I swallowed hard. "Yes, Mistress. It's in my purse."

"You will listen to all of his instructions. I will call you shortly. You may not come until I command you to. Do you understand?"

I hate when She holds back my orgasms. With Master, He'd make me come over and over and over again, never allowing me to stop to catch my breath. With Mistress, I was learning She had to have complete control over everything that my body did. I gave them to Her willingly and happily.

"Yes, Mistress. I understand."

"Good. Do you trust me, little one?"

"Yes, Ma'am."

With me, as it was for Master, trust was a very difficult issue for me to deal with at first. Thankfully, They were both patient and understanding, and it became natural and easy to trust Them.

"Good. Enjoy yourself."

Before I could say anything else, She hung up. Still avoiding Joe's stare, the waitress returned, and we quickly gave her our lunch orders.

When she left, he said, "She has a very sexy accent, doesn't she?" I nodded anxiously. "So, she's given you permission to eat with me. She's made my day."

I couldn't think of anything to say to that.

"Jeannie, look at me," he said.

No one ever talked to me like that, much less order me around, but Mistress and Master. I had to build up my courage to look at him. Reaching across the table, he took my hand again and held it.

"I'm not going to hurt you. I want you just as badly as you want me. I will be honest with you. I've never picked up a woman and had sex with her in my cab. But it has been a fantasy of mine since I started trucking."

I was embarrassed as hell, that was for sure. Again, I couldn't think of a damned thing to say.

Once the food came and we started to eat, we talked quite a bit, him more so. He was 36 and from New Jersey, though he seemed to have lost his accent. He'd been trucking since he was 21, found the traffic aggravating, but the driving itself was a way for him to find the meaning of life. He had yet to find it, though.

He and his sub married when they were just 19, but she'd cheated on him while they were in college. They divorced by the time he was 25, and he'd been trucking ever since.

Overall, as the discussion carried on, I was slowly beginning to like him, and I couldn't bear to look away from the intensity in his eyes.

"So, tell me, have you ever gotten in a car accident while driving and masturbating?" he asked flirtatiously.

I had just taken the last swallow of the SunKist, and this time I did choke on it. Hitting my collarbone, like that would clear it, I squeaked, "I've done it once before, but it was late at night and no other car was around me to watch."

"Do you like to be watched, Jeannie?"

At this point, I'd totally lost my inhibitions, and it didn't matter what he did or did not know about me. "Yeah, I do. On a website I'd turn the camera on and masturbate for them. I never had more than 50 in the room at the same time, though. And then you'd have morons that would tell me what to do. I'd think, 'Hey, I was doing it for me, not you, you assholes.'" I laughed.

"One man, and only one man, I watched him while he... stroked his cock and I played with my... clit. Right after he came he ordered me to come, and I did, hard. He was shocked I'd actually come when he told me to. It was... exciting as fucking hell."

He laughed. "I bet it was. Do you automatically come when told to?"

I nodded. "After four years with Master, I come every time He tells me."

"But I can't tell you when to come?"

I shook my head. "No. Only Mistress."

He leaned forward and whispered, "So, I can tease your body and torment you any way I want, and you will not come?"

Again, I shook my head. I knew it was impossible not to come, depending on what his definition of 'torture' was.

He looked away briefly, just as the waitress came by to check on us. We'd finished eating, so he asked for the check.

After she walked away with the money, Joe asked, "Jeannie, are you ready to go?"

My mind went in a million directions. I shook my head and said yes at the same time.

In response, he shook his head and said seriously, "No, Jeannie. I want to hear you say you want me, that you want to fuck me. We won't do this if you don't want to."

Now was the moment of truth. Yes, I wanted to fuck him, but this was so against everything I believed in. I also had to remember that I had to trust Mistress, and if she thought Joe was safe, then I'd have to trust her... and Joe.

"I... I do want to fuck you, Joe."

He smiled, slipped out of the booth and reached out for my hand. Taking it, I hated that my hand was shaking, but it wasn't from nerves. I was so ready, horny and wet that I was afraid I'd left a spot on the bench, not to mention a wet spot in the back of my dress.

Putting his hand in the small of my back, he led me out of the restaurant and into the noon-time sun. I prayed he had A/C in his cab, then I prayed he had condoms. When I asked him, he reassured me the A/C worked properly, and that he'd bought condoms before he joined me in the restaurant. That made me relax a lot.

Approaching his truck, he got up on the two steps leading to the driver's door, unlocked and opened the door, then stood beside me again. "Ladies first."

Knowing exactly what he was up to - waiting for the view of my ass as I climbed inside - I gave him the show he wanted, comforted in knowing Mistress allowed me to be with him.

As gracefully as I could, I took hold of the bars and pulled myself up, at the same time looking where my next step would be. The thing was, he never laid a hand on me, but I knew he had to be looking up the dress. That alone made my pussy tingle, and then the thought occurred to me that I was probably dripping down my legs from being so fucking wet.

"Head between the seats to the cab." His voice was right behind me, and my heart fluttered knowing that we were actually doing this.

I jumped a little when the door closed behind him, but a light in the cab came on so I could see where I was going. My mouth dropped a little when I looked around the space, which was no higher than six feet. Everything was gray, from the walls to the blanket on the twin-sized mattress of the daybed and the plentiful small cabinets over it, even a small sink and fridge, but it still had style and it wasn't drab at all. There was a TV in the corner adjacent to a small table. "Make yourself comfortable, Jeannie," he said.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Driving Adventure

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 52 milliseconds