• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Nerdy Girl's Revenge

Nerdy Girl's Revenge

12

Author's Note: Originally this story was entirely in the voice of Tasha, and I hoped that one of the sultry-voiced ladies of the Text with Audio section might be interested in doing a recording. Lit's editors requested that I add in some other cues to make it a little more readable, so I've done that - However, if any of you text with audio specialists would like to do a reading of it, please do! It would be the best praise I could ask for - not to mention a real turn-on. Just favorite me and send me a message if you do, so I can know where to check it out!

*****

"Well, hello there. Recognize me? Look a little closer."

You blink, try to stretch, and realize that you're unable to move. You're in the an ornately decorated living room, perhaps a private den in an old-fashioned mansion. Before you is a woman, faintly familiar, and - you note with irritation - radiating sexual energy. This has got to be the bitch he's been seeing. You try to protest, and realize with shock that a hankerchief is tied over your mouth. It comes out as "Mmmmf."

"Yes, yes, I know you're here about Jason. Your husband," she laughs. "It'll make much more sense when you know who I am. Try to envision me in a more... conventional outfit. Something blah, baggy - a gray flannel shirt, shapeless, unlike this fitted white blouse. No makeup. Trade out this curve-hugging black skirt for something heavy, matronly, in a horrible maroon color... does that jog your memory? No? Still? God, you're even dumber than I remember. Try this: hair longer, curlier, hiding my face, shamefully..."

Oh no... you think to yourself. It couldn't be!

"Yes, that's right, it's Tasha," she says. Can she read my mind?? you think, struggling against your bonds.

"Surprised, that I didn't turn out quite like you predicted?" She saunters forward from the desk, towards your chair, and you notice the wide, feminine flare of her hips, wondering for a moment if this is what he wants, what he hasn't been getting from you. She laughs again and continues:

"I have to admit - I do own a few cats. But I'm hardly an old maid. Quite the contrary, in fact. And this isn't the stinking garrett you were so sure I'd meet my end in. I was fortunate enough to get it for quite a bargain, really. Of course, it's easier when you have an endless supply of help."

"Speaking of which - Rubio! Nils!" You hear a stir from behind you and realize the two muscular goons that brought you here are still behind you.

"Are you quite sure she can't get up from the chair? Good. You may retire to the study, or the gardens, whichever you prefer. Oh - and leave the gag for now, please. Thank you, boys."

The doors close behind you, with a menacing click.

"No you didn't remember poor old Tasha, did you? But I do. I remember how you and Amy and Christina and Michelle used to take every opportunity to tell me I was ugly." She isn't ugly anymore, you think to yourself, becoming angry that you can't even avoid thinking how gorgeous she's become, even when she's acting like a crazy woman. Surely she's going to stop this ridiculous act and let you up, any minute now.

"I remember how you used to laugh at my thrift-store clothes and my weird music and how you made sure everyone in that little town knew I was still a virgin when you were all enjoying the attention of every boy around," Tasha continues, inching closer. "But most of all, I remember how you stole Joey Martinez away from me. You didn't even want him - you just wanted to make sure I didn't have anyone. So you gave him a slutty little rubdown behind the gym and kept him on the hook just long enough for me to leave town. You bitch."

Oh god... maybe she is crazy...

"What's that? Scared? Oh, don't worry, missy. I'm not going to take revenge on you... You see, I've already had it. Your husband is here because he's fucking me. And so is Amy's. And Michelle's. Christina only had a boyfriend, but, well - I made short work of him, too. Mmm. You know, they say men stray, but it's just so much easier when their wives are - " she pauses, leaning in and practically spitting the last two words with her ruby-red lips, "frigid bitches."

She stands, towering over you. "Still, you must have some affection for him, or you wouldn't have come looking. So here's my... proposition. Listen to my story, play my little game for tonight, and I'll give him back to you. Of course, he's a changed man, but I'm sure you'll find ways of accommodating his new appetites."

"If you don't, he'll just come crawling back to me. And I do mean crawling... Is that a nod I see? Good girl."

"So, where to begin? We're so very different, you and I. You stayed in town, went to the state school, got that Business degree or whatever so you could spend more time around the same girls and boys you used to know, going to the same movies, getting married and living in the same neighborhoods as your parents. I was different. Us nerdy girls, we go off to college and take that chance to reinvent ourselves. We're not burdened, like you are, with those deep-rooted feelings of what should and shouldn't be."

"So we experiment. I experimented a lot. I found that I liked to play with women now and again. And I found that there were lots of boys out there - boys who would have been snubbed by girls like you and were ready for girls like me, and they didn't have those hang-ups either. Once, I fucked my boyfriend with a strap-on dildo. Oh, don't turn your nose up - it got wilder than that. I reveled in it. I tried everything, and I liked most of it."

Tasha sighs, almost lost in the memory for a moment. What happened, you find yourself wondering. She used to be so plain... so covered up... Unbelievably, you feel a tingle between your legs. Oh my god. No. I am not getting turned on by Tasha! NO!

"It all clicked one day when one of my lovers confessed that I had made his wildest fantasies come true. I could see in his eyes that he'd do anything to have me again, and that's when I got the idea. I'd heard men complain before about how unsatisfying it was to be married to women who were cold, prudish, jealous little harpies. And I thought - why, I know some cold, prudish, jealous little harpies that live back home. And I bet they're married now. And that's when I knew I was going to teach you a lesson."

"I was going to become a fucking goddess, custom-made, for each one of your men. I was going to fuck their brains out, make them beg for more. I'd tried so much already - well, I knew they couldn't be up to anything too kinky with you four. So why not let their imaginations run wild? Give them things they've never felt before. I was going to turn them into insatiable machines."

No, not Jason, you think. He's never been unsatisfied with me! I... well, I mean, I never did anything that special, but I let him fuck me! Right? Isn't that enough?

Tasha leans in toward you. You can smell the faint scent of lotion on her skin... surely, Jason wouldn't fuck this weirdo?

"Michelle's was first," she begins. "Rob, that's his name. The real estate guy. When I came back here I got a job in the sports bar next to his office. I learned through the grapevine that not long after they married, she found Jesus or something and became a total prude. You should've seen him - he'd come into the bar, so tense, wrapped up with all this energy he couldn't release."

"So, I started to give him an outlet. Took to wearing low-cut blouses, leaning over that bar, lending him a sympathetic ear along with some sympathetic cleavage. Pretty soon he was confessing everything. You know the drill - twice a month, only in missionary, the classic story, right? That's when I turned up the heat. Started making dirty jokes, talking to no one in particular about how I needed to get some dick. God, he started sweating as soon as he walked in the door!"

"Finally, one night, when we were alone in the bar, it was almost closing time, I called him on it. He was looking down my blouse and I said "You enjoying the view?" He started to fall all over himself, fumbling, apologizing... I reached out and touched his shoulder and smiled. 'Go ahead... you deserve it! It's not like that wife of yours ever gives you any, and I like the attention.'"

"I unbuttoned my blouse the rest of the way and shrugged it off, oh-so-slowly. He was practically salivating. You didn't know I had double-Ds under here, did you? I was a late bloomer. And with Michelle being so scrawny, you know he'd never felt anything like this - soft, smooth, just a little sag to them. Here - let me lean in closer..."

She places her breasts against your face. You struggle to move back, but you can't, trapped in the chair. You've never felt another woman this way, and even as you try to drive the thought from your mind, the softness, the gentle swell of her body turns you on. You remember that Jason once asked if he could press yours together and fuck them... you told him no, that was weird... has he been fucking hers? God, if it feels as good on his dick as this does on your face, of course he would... and this kinky bitch would do anything...

Again, she seems to read your mind: "Your husband loves them, you know." You try to turn away, and she sits back, releasing you from the warmth of her chest, and continues:

"I'm getting away from the story, though. I didn't fuck Rob that night - although I would eventually. Isn't it funny how you swallow a realtor's cum and you start finding the greatest deals on houses, like this fantastic place? But that night, no, I just told him to unzip and start stroking. His cock wasn't all that impressive, but oh - seeing the light in his eyes when I told him to be a dirty boy and jerk it for me? Knowing Michelle was already forgotten? Fucking paradise."

"He came on my tits. Couldn't even hold it together long enough for me to give him a blowjob. I rubbed it in with my hands, talked about how I was going to wear it home and masturbate in the bathtub. I even called that night and told him I was still horny, that I wanted suck him dry, and the whole time I know she was lying there next to him, cold as cold can be."

"Amy's was next. Jeff - have you met him? Of course you have. So you know then - he's quite good-looking. Those piercing blue eyes? Nice jawline. Tight ass. Luckily enough he frequents the same bar. I told Rob he needed to stay away after a while, that Michelle had come around looking for him, so I could get to work on Jeff. He was the toughest one - so innocent! So loyal! Fortunately the security guard at Amy's work was very understanding, after I let him grope me. I had heard she had a thing going with her boss."

"Once Jeff saw the footage from the security camera, it was only a matter of working him down. Just like with Rob, I waited until the bar closed. Then I told him a friend had a message, and I put the DVD in the TV over the counter. The poor guy actually teared up! I felt genuinely bad for him. I sidled around the bar, put my hands on his shoulders, started whispering in his ear... getting so close I knew he could feel my hot breath fluttering against his neck."

" 'Oh baby,' I said to him. 'Only a horrible bitch would cheat on a man like you. You deserve so much better... I just wish there was something I could do, something to make you feel better...' He tried to stop himself, his eyes falling, his voice faltering, saying, 'No, I shouldn't... just because... she... I'm a married man, still...'"

"I leaned in, saying 'Just give in, honey. It'll feel sooo good.'"

"He was an animal after that. Turned me right around, pushed me against the bar, hiked up my skirt. Hardly any foreplay. He had frustrations to work out and I was happy to oblige. I remember his hand finding my wet cunt, fingering me, spreading me... when Amy cheated on him she was committing a crime. I'd never felt so full. I told him to let it all out. Looked back over my shoulder while he fucked me and told him, 'Call me a slut. Call me whore. Spank my ass, please baby!'"

"And you know what he did? Not only did he fuck me like a wild animal, not only did he spank me so hard there were red welts the next day, mmm... no, he called me something dirtier than even I could think up. He called me Amy! He fucked my wet pussy until it was raw, all the while spanking my ass and calling me that cheap, dirty bitch's name!"

"I remember the strength of his hands on my shoulders, pulling me back, arching my back, I remember him pulling my hair... all the while moaning, 'Fuck you, you fucking bitch, Amy, fuck you...'"

You can't deny it any longer. The thought of Jeff bending Tasha over a bar has the blood churning in your veins. You want to watch them, you want to see his hips pistoning into her, you want to watch her please his cock. Her eyes light up and dart to your chest.

"Wait... are your nipples hard?" Tasha exclaims, with the joy of someone who has proved a point. "You're turned on, aren't you? This is fucking turning you on! You dirty little bitch... you wanted Jeff too, didn't you? You're blushing! Let me just undo those buttons here... pull down that bra..."

Her hands find your nipples, her fingers pinch them, and somehow they get even harder. Part of your mind fights it, crying out I'm not a lesbian! But it's turning you on, she's right, you can't deny it. Her hands massage your smooth skin.

"Ah yes, you do have nice tits," she says. You can't help but be a little flattered. "Almost as nice as mine, really. Let me just give you a quick, little suck... What's that? Afraid of being a lesbian? You will be, by the time I'm done... in fact, I think you are!" Her fingers find their way to your thighs, trail up... "You do feel a bit damp, right there. Mmmm."

Suddenly, she stops, releases you, leaving you exposed, aroused, at her mercy.

"There I go again, losing the thread of the tale." She takes a deep breath, recomposes herself. "Where was I? That's right. Taking your men. Christina's, he was the easiest, once I tracked him down. I met them together, at a barbecue... fortunately she didn't recognize me, and I made up a little story about being a visiting professor, right down to the unplaceable accent. She was constantly on his case about him peeking at other women, accused him of being a flirt... the opposite of Amy, really."

"I made sure to get his number. A few weeks later, when I knew she was on a business trip, I called him up. You see, I was going to a cabin on the lake, with a couple female friends, and you see, we'd just feel so much safer if there was a man around."

"Once we were all settled in I suggested a little strip poker to liven things up. Pretty soon he was watching a three-way lesbian kiss with an enormous tent in his boxer shorts - and, well, the more the merrier, right? Share and share alike? He was like the proverbial kid in a candy store... didn't know where to start."

"We gave him every combo we could think of, taking turns riding his cock and his face, grinding on him, giggling - it was all very playful, Lighthearted. Fun. Everything Christina wasn't going to let him have. In the end, that first night, I finished him off in my mouth. Between you and me,, I can deep-throat eight inches without wincing - but I winced a little anyway. You know how men love to feel like they're a little too much for you."

"Or do you? Because that, my dear, brings me to you. And to Jason, that poor husband of yours who you could simply never let feel like a man. Always nitpicking him, criticizing him, belittling everything he does... how do I know that? Because he tells me, silly girl. I am such a sympathetic listener. Jeff told me what gym Jason goes to. Both of them know I fuck the other one, but you know what? I'm so fucking good that they don't care. They're eating out of my hands now."

It's true... you finally admit to yourself. She's fucking him. She's fucking him better than I ever did. And it's... it's hot. The thought of his thick dick in her hands, her mouth... I want to see it. I want to know what they did...

"So here's your deal," says Tasha. "Jason - your husband - is in the next room. I have given him specific instructions not to come through the door until he hears the sound of an orgasm. So, if you would like to see him, have a chance to apologize, try to win him back, all you have to do is make yourself come while I finish telling you the story."

You nod. You're so horny you have to come.

"Ah yes. Such a good girl. I knew you'd see it my way." She reaches down, loosens the knots. "Here we go... there, you're loose now. Don't play any tricks - I wouldn't like that. And - there goes the gag." You take a deep breath, lick your parched lips, and look up at Tasha as you've never looked at another woman, as a raw, sexual creature. She places her hands on your cheeks, and kisses you deeply, and her tongue wets you in more places than one.

"There," she says, "Feel better? Stand up. Strip down. Good girl... no, everything!" Your clothes fall to the floor, you're an obedient girl now. She's broken you.

"Good. Look at you! You're positively soaking. I'm tempted to take you for a ride myself, but Jason just ate my pussy this afternoon, and I'm in the mood for a man. Get started now. That's it. Work those fingers in, sweetie. I want to hear how wet you are."

As ordered, you sink your fingers into your pussy, begin rubbing your clit. She watches appreciatively and continues the story:

"So, as I was saying, Jason kept telling me how critical you were, how nothing he ever did was good enough. It took a while for me to form a plan, since there didn't seem to be anything specific he wanted in the bedroom, but I knew what he wanted out of it. Respect. Adoration, even. You should have seen how I tarted myself up for him when I finally decided to go for it. I picked out a lacy pink and white corset, matching panties."

"When he dropped by my house expecting to chat and have coffee, I was every man's fantasy - all tits and ass and full red lips, but also innocent, eager to please, the perfect little sex kitten. "Isn't it about time someone made you feel like a man?" I asked him, curling up at his feet, running my hands up and down my body's curves. He was speechless! "What - what did you have in mind?" he asked me."

"'Anything you want, babe,' I winked back, starting to stroke the bulge in his pants."

Your fingers drop from your cunt. Anything? How can I compete with that?

"Don't stop now, missy!" she snaps. "Your face is angry but your body is horny. I can see the flush spreading in your chest. You're getting close, aren't you? Keep listening!"

"I started him off with a nice little suck," she says, running her fingers over her own lips suggestively. "He's got a beautiful cock - just thick enough, smooth and velvety even when it's hard. I ran my lips up and down his shaft, smearing lipstick as I went. You must really make him beg for it at home - the look on his face was priceless when I looked up, kissed the tip, and asked how he wanted me next. I told him I wanted to be his toy, that he could use me any way he wanted. And he did, honey. I wore that boy out. I don't know that there's a part of my body that hasn't had his cum on it. By the time I was done with him, his eyes were rolling back into his head. That was when I knew he was mine forever."

Your eyes close, lost in the story, envisioning everything.

"When we finished, that first time, he took me from behind. Right there on the floor, ass up. Remember how you used to call me 'fat ass,' in gym class? Well, it seems your husband likes my fat ass. You see, when he's got me bent over, he sees what every man since we came down from the fucking trees has been looking for - wide hips, narrow waist, thick hair. And I like it. I wiggle my hips at him and beg him to satisfy himself in my body."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Nerdy Girl's Revenge

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 61 milliseconds