• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Martin and Olivia

Martin and Olivia

Martin is a tall, handsome American with blue eyes, brown wavy hair, and an infectious smile. In his late 20s, he began his career as a construction engineer with the KFC Corporation after receiving his degree. Martin then has traveled the world overseeing the building of restaurants on several continents. His most recent project has taken him to Tamale, Ghana.

Olivia is a beautiful, slender, young woman with dark eyes, long dark hair, and kindness in her heart; also in her late 20s. She lives a simple life in Tamale with her ailing mother and younger brother. She dreams of finding her soul mate, starting a family, and living a happy life.

This is their story: how they met, fell in love, made passionate love, and started a life-long relationship.

Martin was hopelessly lost in Tamale. He has left the 5 Stars Hotel where he had recently taken up residence to shop for souvenirs for his niece and nephew back in the states. Engrossed in the town and the people, he soon became disoriented, and was walking among unfamiliar buildings without any idea on how to get back to his temporary home.

Olivia noticed the tall, handsome stranger along the street, and purposely slowed her pace in curiosity as much as in attraction. She wanted to learn more about this foreigner, but was too proper and shy to directly approach him. But when Martin's blue eyes met hers, a tiny smile appeared on her face, and that was all the welcome he needed to begin to speak. "Can you help me, please? I am hopelessly lost. Can you tell me how to get to the 5 Stars Hotel? Please?"

Olivia, still curious about the foreigner, also took pity on him. "Well, the route to the hotel from here is not exactly straightforward. How about if I take you there, as it would probably be easier?" Martin thought to himself this was a great stroke of luck; being escorted back to his hotel by a beautiful woman. Olivia also thought this was very lucky; to be in the company of a handsome and grateful man. "I am Martin, by the way" he said. She responded "I am Olivia. What brings you to Tamale?"

And with that, the conversation began as they walked at a leisurely pace back to the hotel. He spoke of his travels, living in different parts of the world for short periods of time, and never connecting with the people or the cultures. She spoke of Tamale, Accra, and Ghana; the people, the customs, and the culture. She learned of places she had never visited; and he learned of the place he was staying; new and exciting to both of them.

When they reached the hotel, Martin let out a sigh of relief. He turned to say thank you and good bye to Olivia, but as their eyes met, no words were spoken. She was deeply moved by this foreigner, and it showed on her pretty face. Martin realized that there was a genuine attraction between them, and he did not want to say good bye. After a few quiet moments, he finally spoke. "Will you have dinner with me tonight? I do not want this conversation to end." She agreed and they made arrangements for her to meet him at the hotel restaurant later than evening.

Olivia looked stunning when she arrive at the hotel at the appointed time. She wore a short, black dress that accentuated her slim figure and made dark eyes sparkle. Martin was nearly speechless when he saw the vision of beauty she was. He dressed in a jacket and slacks he usually reserved for business meetings, but had no other appropriate evening attire. They were seated at a table for two in a corner of the restaurant; very secluded and very romantic.

Dinner was a mix of European and local cuisine; Martin introducing the different French and Italian dishes while Olivia explained the African portions of the meal. The conversation earlier on the walk to the hotel was about world and local cultures; but now they talked of their inner expectations, hopes, and dreams. They no longer talked about others in the world, they shared themselves. After the meal had ended and the dishes removed, neither wanted the evening to end.

Martin reached for Olivia's hand, and asked "would you like to continue this evening in the bar?" Olivia knew that he was too much a gentleman to ask for more, and that she would have to make the first move. So she squeezed his hand tightly, rose up from the table and positioned her head beside his. Then she gently exhaled into his ear, took another breath, and whispered "please take me up to your room." Martin leaned back, looked Olivia in the eyes, swallowed hard, and got up from the table still holding Olivia's hand to lead her to the elevator.

As the elevator doors closed, Martin ran his fingers through Olivia's hair, and cupping her face, kissed her. His thoughts were of how lucky he was to be found by such a wonderful, beautiful, compassionate woman. Her thoughts were of the amazement that she was now in the arms of a remarkable, handsome, and gentle man. They broke their kiss as the elevator doors opened. Martin led Olivia down the hall to his temporary residence, opening the door and showing her inside. As the door closed, they again were locked in a kiss, tongues dancing together, hands exploring the body of the other, and the thoughts of luck and amazement had progressed to something else.

As they held each other closely, Martin could feel her full breast pressing against his chest as Olivia could feel his swelling member press against her thigh. She reached under his jacket to pull it off his shoulders and let it drop the floor then began working on the buttons of his shirt. Martin fumbled with the tiny zipper on the back of her dress; his thick finders trying to grab the tiny metal fob. Once the buttons were undone, she ran her hands over his chest and pulled off his shirt. Martin was able to lower the zipper and caressed her back. Olivia allowed her dress to drop to the floor to expose her matching black bra and panties. Martin put his head in her neck and began kissing her shoulders, neck and ear while stroking her back and bottom. With her hand between their bodies, Olivia begins to work on his belt and rubbing his hardness through the fabric.

Olivia kisses her way down his chest and belly as she finishes undoing his pants and pulling them down to expose his erection. She then lowers herself to face his cock and slowly strokes him as she notes the dichotomy of the smooth skin of his shaft and the hardness of it. The engorged head is red and seeping when she takes it into her mouth. The taste is salty and slightly sweet. Martin lets out a moan at the extreme pleasure of her hot mouth and darting tongue; he tries to steady himself on his feet even though his pants are bunched up below his knees. After a few minutes of Olivia's treatment, Martin reaches down, cups Olivia's head in his hands, and gently pull her off his cock and up to his face, where is kisses her deeply in appreciation. Once free of her hand and mouth caresses, he takes a moment to step out of his shoes, socks, and pants.

Martin returns to kiss Olivia, and with a pinch between his fingers her bra is undone. He buries his face in her cleavage, kissing and licking the soft flesh. As the bra slides off her arms, he takes a nipple in his mouth and sucks hard as he swirls his tongue until it is as hard as a pebble. As he repeats the treatment on the other breast, Martin reaches into her panties and feels the softness of her butt, and the inkling of the warm wetness between her legs. He then pulls the material past her hips and the last bit of clothing between them lie on the floor. Together they made their way to the bed. They laid down, Martin on top of Olivia, mouths again locked in a passionate kiss.

Olivia wanted to feel him inside her, but Martin had other ideas; he wanted to taste her first. Breaking from the kiss, Martin moved slowly down to her nipples with kisses, nibbles, and licks. Olivia moaned in appreciation. Moving southward, he kissed her belly, mound, and thighs. Her sweet aroma filled his nostrils, and her glistening lips were inviting him to savor the taste. Martin pushed is tongue between her swollen lips, and then sucked them into his mouth. Olivia moaned loudly has she ran her hands through his hair. His probing tongue found her hard clit, and he gently swirled his tongue around the hard button. His treatment was the most intense pleasure she had ever felt.

Martin knew that if he continued she would explode in orgasm without him, so he reluctantly released her pussy lips from the grip of his mouth and positioned his member for entry. Olivia reached down and guided him into her hot, wet hole. They both moaned at the intense pleasure it provided; her tight folds squeezing and caressing his cock, his thick member massaging her pussy. His thrusts were met by her heaving hips, the slapping sound of their love making and moans and cries of pleasure filled the hotel room.

As his orgasm began to build, he reached down and began to rub her slick clit with his fingers, which put her over the edge. Her muscles tightened and a wave a blissed passed through her body. She began to buck and thrash as wave after wave of orgasm traversed her body. Martin began thrusting faster and came hard; his orgasm triggered by hers. Jets of hot cum filled her pussy. As their ecstasy subsided, Martin collapsed on the bed alongside Olivia, both holding each other tightly while they tried to catch their breath.

Exhausted, they slept in each other's arms. Olivia awoke later in the night and coaxed Martin into another round of love making, this time Olivia on top, and Martin caressing, licking, and sucking the breasts before him. In the morning they awoke cuddled together, as happy as two new lovers, and still amazed at the good fortune of finding each other only the day before.

In the following days and weeks, Martin and Olivia were together every possible moment as the love between them grew and blossomed. But as the construction project neared its end, Olivia became anxious and concerned. Her love would leave Tamale for the next construction project, and she would be alone again. But Martin knew his life would be incomplete with Olivia, and they belonged together. The day before he departed, he proposed to Olivia with a diamond ring and a promise to return in six weeks' time to marry her so that they would be together for their lifetimes.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Martin and Olivia

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 112 milliseconds