• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Rock

My Rock

Here I am, 46 years old and with a hubby who goes off to sea for 4/5 weeks at a time. He's good to me for sure. Works as a marine consultant and earns good money. As I type I'm looking down on my jewelled fingers and wondering how much he has these rings insured for.

At the moment he's away and I have the time and privacy to write. Just thinking should I really put this in writing. The events that I have told no one but I feel I want to share. Here I can do that anonymously. Good, maybe that will help.

What I am going to relate happened two years ago.

Firstly let me tell you about myself. I was educated to a reasonable and professional standard. Good parents and a brother nearly two years older.

Robert, my brother who always looked after me, was protective of me at school and on whom I came to rely upon. We grew up with that sibling love that very rarely sank into anger or disagreement.

I married at twenty three. In love and happy. Never conceived although we tried.

Robert, he never married. He had girlfriends galore but never seemed to commit himself. Worked his way up to become a medical rep. Good job, well paid.

Two years ago with hubby away at sea Robert was coming to this city on business and I offered to put him up to save him on hotel bills. He was very happy with that.

The day he was due I felt so happy knowing I was going to have his company for a few days.

He arrived in the early evening and no sooner had he left his briefcase and travel bag in the guest room than he announced he intended taking me out for dinner. I certainly didn't argue about that. The Italian restaurant was walking distance so we ambled down.

Surprise, surprise! He had already booked.

Lovely meal with a bottle of Pinot Grigio.

We returned well fed and watered. Into comfortable chairs and another bottle of wine. We talked and reminisced about 'old times' as one would do.

The discussion turned to our sex lives and really I began to feel uncomfortable with it. Not that I had anything to hide but with my brother it didn't seem appropriate.

Bed time came and we retired, me to my marital bed and he to the guest room. I lay there, just a little aroused from our conversation thinking of him in the next room.

My special rock on whom I had so much faith and loved was so close but socially unavailable. I fell asleep eventually thinking, to be honest, unthinkable things.

I awoke in the morning to the sound of the shower. I wondered for a moment why it was running and then I remembered Robert. My mind began working overtime picturing him in the shower. What was he like naked?

Then I did the most ridiculous thing. I got up and still in my shorty nightie (I have never worn anything else) I went into the bathroom where he was shaving. He looked surprised to see me but we wished each other good morning and I watched him finish.

Standing there in his boxers I had to admire him He was well built, strong arms and just nicely tanned from his latest holiday.

I then made the silliest excuse you could ever imagine and said to him; 'Robert I have a sore thigh, don't know why but it's been like this for several days. Maybe with your medical knowledge you would know what the matter is'.

He turned to me and said; 'Sure, I'll take a look.'

I pulled up my nightie, just on one side, keeping the rest of me covered. Robert knelt down and looked at my thigh.

'I don't see anything wrong, no bruising or anything untoward.'

Then he looked up at me and I could see the questions in hiseyes. He placed one hand on my thigh and rubbed it gently up and down. 'Is that where it it is sore?'

'yes.'

'Pain can travel, maybe six inches or so, usually from the direction of blood flow.' He said.

Then he took his other hand and moved my nightie to the side, exposing my vulva. I knew he could see my pussy and somehow I liked the thought of it. I usually keep it shaved and so it was that day.

'Do you mind if I take a look to see if there is any inflammation here?' He said, touching my labia.

'Its ok, I don't mind.'

His fingers slowly prised open my outer labia. Oh! I could feel myself getting damp. Then he lent forward and placed a very light kiss on my outer lips. ... I nearly fainted.

'Does that help?' He asked.

'Oh yes...lovely.'

He looked up at me and said 'Kathleen, if you lay down I could kiss it much better than me kneeling here. Would you like that?'

I just nodded my head without speaking.

We just seemed to understand each other at this point and he took my hand and led me back to my bedroom. I moved like someone in a trance and automatically lay on the bed.

Robert sat on the bed beside me his hand moving my nightie up to my waist.

I did feel rather vulnerable at this point but to be truthful I did not care. I felt his hand stroking my tummy, moving down so slowly. Then to my vulva. My legs seemed to open automatically. My eyes closed and I felt Robert move unto the bed and between my legs. He kissed the inside of both knees and ever so slowly his kisses moved up.

I know I was trembling at this point. The very thought of my brother between my legs was so arousing me that I thought I would pass out.

His kissing continued until I felt his tongue teasing open my outer labia, then the inner ones until he found my clitoris.

Oh!, how can I tell my readers how I then felt?

I was lost ...completely.

I felt the trembling increase until my whole body was shaking.

Then I hit the big O...oooooo.

I grabbed his hair and hung on to him until the best orgasm I had experienced for years died away. Then I relaxed my fingers and fell back exhausted. What had I done?

I felt Robert moving off the bed. Then his lips brushed mine lightly and then to my ear with a whispered 'Tonight Kathleen.'

Then he was gone.

I lay there in a sublime stupor. Fell asleep into a soft and dreamless sleep.

When I woke and remembered what had happened my mind was in a turmoil. What had we done? Was it incest? The only thing sure to me was it was wrong. But I knew the excitement it had kindled in me was so strong. Wrong it might have been but I knew I had enjoyed every second of it.

That day there was only one thing on my mind...the words...'Tonight Kathleen.'

I rushed around the house tidying and cleaning. Then outside shopping for something I knew Robert would like for dinner. It had to be special. Eventually I settled on something he loved, chicken, stuffed with haggis and wrapped in bacon. The starter was prawn cocktail and to finish...again his favourite...ice cream!

The excitement I felt was incredible. My imagination about what might take place later was running riot around my mind.

Everything seemed to move in slow motion that day.

Robert arrived back as I expected. All was ready and he was so pleased at my having prepared a special dinner.

Candles lit and another bottle of wine on the table. Rioja, a Spanish one he liked.

Nothing was mentioned about the morning events. We just enjoyed our meal and each others company.

Washing up together and then a seat in the lounge. The wine bottle empty and a little port for me and a malt whisky for Robert.

The conversation covered everything except the morning activity.

We chatted, watched the television and then ... bedtime!

Nothing was said. Robert simply took my hand and led me upstairs to the bedroom.

'I'll change in the en-suite.' I said.

Should I be doing this I was asking myself? I knew the answer was no I shouldn't but the urge to join my lovely brother was too strong.

I left Robert and went to change. The quickest of showers and then some talc and perfume before I returned to the bedroom

Robert was lying in the bed a smile on his face, the clothes thrown back and he was patting the space beside him.

'You look lovely,' he said, holding out his arms to me.

I seemed to float to the bed. And the next I knew I was in his arms...the arms of my beloved brother.

The warmth of his body against me was so comforting. Then I felt his erection against my tummy. My juices were flowing by this stage and the moisture from them I felt between my legs.

I felt Robert move closer to me and his lips found mine. The first time our lips had met with a passion like this. Then our tongues met, exploring the inside of our mouths. His hand stroking my hair.

Roberts hand then slid behind me and moved my nightie up my back. Then he moved his hand between us and moved it up until I felt his penis against my tummy.

This was all too much for both of us and as I sat up to pull my nightie over my head so did my brother and slid his boxers off.

Then that sublime feeling of his naked body against mine.

The love, the desire, the feeling of needing each other was overwhelming. Lips together again and then his hand finding my breasts. Moulding them to fit inside his palms. His head moving down, his mouth seeking my nipple. Then my hand holding my breast up to help him savour and suck my nipple.

He opened his mouth and I felt not just my nipple but a lot of my breast being taken in and sucked.

I love my breasts sucked but this was so special. My brother was the one doing it.

His hand then stroking my belly. Feeling it soft and smooth. Then his hand moving down between my legs. His fingers inside my outer lips and then finding my clitoris. I knew he could feel my wetness.

He knew how much I needed sex, sex from my brother.

Gradually he turned me on to my back.

Then I felt him move on top of me, his hard cock against my tummy then moving down seeking my entrance.

'Should we?' I whispered. I opened my eyes and he was looking down at me smiling.

'I really want you,' He whispered, 'I have for years.'

My arms then around him, pulling him closer. He had his answer. His penis seeking me, my hand down between us, grasping it and helping it find it's goal.

I felt the tip, moist with it's own lubricant, gently pressing in.

Oh! My brother, my darling brother was entering me.

It was then I realised how much I needed, desired, him.

He entered just a little and then withdrew and pressed again and with a push from him and not a little pull from me on his buttocks he was fully in.

Oh! The exquisite feeling of having my brother inside me.

Then his moving., the slow, at first, in and out movement, then the increase in tempo as he moved down on me and I pushing up to meet his thrusts.

Everything increased, the depth of his thrusts and the desire I had to have him been deeper. Me pulling on his buttocks, my legs wrapped round him. I felt I had him locked to me, never to leave.

Then as his speed increased I felt my orgasm coming, washing over me, my mind in a sexual frenzy.

Then I heard him cry out as he came too. His cock pulsing inside me. I could feel my brother pumping his love into me.

My brother, oh! my lovely brother had spent all he had, all his love inside me.

He collapsed on top of me. His weight making sure we kept close and touching.

So very important the touching.

We fell asleep, both exhausted.

Next morning I woke my head spinning with the memories of the previous night. He was lying asleep beside me. I turned to him and put my arm round him. Felt him stirring as he turned towards me. His eyes opened and his smile was gentle and loving. He said nothing but we held each other close for ages.

I suppose we both realised we were hungry and when I whispered to him 'Shall I make breakfast?' with a smile. We both burst out laughing.

That was the beginning. Two years ago. Now it remains a wonderful memory.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Rock

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds