• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Slutwife for a Night!

Slutwife for a Night!

My sexy 41 year old wife told me one of her sexual fantasies after a night out with some of her girlfriends. She said there was a really great looking young guy named Tyler who was about 20 or 21 years old, working at the bar they were at. She said that she and her girlfriends were making suggestive comments and flirting with him like cougars on the prowl.

She told me that he was so sexy & attractive to her that there was no doubt that if the opportunity arose she would have gone home and fucked him right then.

"Wow", I said. It surprised me coming from my conservative wife and it was a real turn on to hear her lusting over this young fellow.

Several months later, we were out drinking and partying one night at a popular bar in the downtown district of our city.

After we had been there for a couple hours, my wife spots Tyler, the young man she was so enamored with a few months earlier, across the club walking toward us with another young man.

She grabs me and squeals in my ear with excitement "this is the guy I told you about, Tyler from The Red Zone 30, you remember, when I was out for Alison's birthday, the guy that was so hot, mmmmm, my pussy is aching, just looking at him".

"Ah yes Tyler, I remember you talking about him". Then I smiled at her, knowing I'd be in that aching pussy later.

She stopped him as he went by and he remembered her, she introduced us, and he introduced us to his friend whose name was Devin and we began talking and drinking with them. I bought us all a few rounds of drinks. As it turned out, Tyler had just turned 21 a few weeks before and was new to the bar scene (other than the Red Zone Bar where he works).

A few minutes later when my wife stepped out to the ladies room I asked the two of them if they would hang out with us a while and flirt with my wife. I told them she will be flattered and it will make things a lot more fun for me later and I winked at them. I offered to buy their drinks for them. "No problem", they said, shaking their heads in the affirmative.

They did their job well, in fact a little too well; I was even getting a little jealous. They were talking, laughing and dancing (and grinding) with her but I knew they were just doing what I asked them to do.

After a few hours of partying with them we were all getting pretty well wasted and my wife was obviously horney from the guys attention, she was falling all over the two of them like a drunk school girl.

I said that maybe we should head back to the hotel, we had reserved a hotel room near the strip, and she asked me if I would mind if she asked Tyler and Devin to come back to the room with us.

Feeling a little more jealous than before, I was not really in favor of this since I was ready to go and take advantage of her being all worked up, but she was drunk and very persistent, so I thought that I'd go with it and see where it would lead. I knew that if I said no, in her state of mind that would ruin the mood of the entire evening.

She told them which Hotel we were in and the room number and we left. We arrived back at the room before they did and my wife said to me; "you know your fantasy about multiple guys doing one girl"?

"Of course", I said with a big smile on my face.

"I might be willing to fulfill that fantasy for you tonight, what do you think"?

[Now just for a little background on this subject, I am turned on by the sexual fantasy of multiple guys with one woman, in fact when my wife and I role play sexual situations at home or when I watch porn, I frequently choose this type of genre]

Faced with the reality of other guys possibly having sex with and blowing their loads in my beautiful wife's sweet pussy (even if I was involved) I was not feeling too sure about it.

I said "well, I, I really don't want anyone else to cum inside you"

"Don't worry, they will wear condoms or I will have them cum in my mouth" she said immediately.

"I'll make sure of it", she added.

"O-Okay I guess, but..."

"No butts about it then, you're in"? She asked again.

"Okay", I finally agreed.

Tyler and Devin arrived a few minutes later and we continued partying with them, the guys were continuing to flirt with my wife, she loved all the attention and she was teasing them back as well.

The talk was getting very sexual and my wife proclaimed to all of us that she was the best cock sucker on the planet!

Tyler and Devin were egging her on saying that there is no way and that they don't think so. They both said that they have had great head before.

Then my wife offered to prove it to them by suggesting that she blow me while they watch so they can see her technique and they can time it to see how long it takes until she can make me cum.

I liked her idea and glad she suggested that she blow me instead of them. I suggested she strip to her bra and panties to make it sexier, she did not hesitate one moment and quickly stripped down to her bra and panties then said "wait a minute, I have a better idea" and disappeared into the bedroom.

She returned a few minutes a later dressed in her super sexy stripper outfit that she wears when we have our fun sex nights. The outfit starts with a white tie under the boobs halter top, with no bra of course, a super short bright red pleated stripper skirt, white stockings attached to a garter and white cotton panties. And to top it off she quickly put her blond hair in two ponytails. I was shocked that she came out dressed like that in front of Tyler and Devin because she is usually very modest but I was happy because she looked incredibly fuckable.

I sat back on the sofa and she started sucking or should I say inhaling my cock like never before. She was cupping my balls with one hand while her other hand was stroking the shaft of my hard cock, she licked up and down the shaft, and pushed it all the way in her mouth until her nose pressed against my stomach and she almost gagged herself and she bobbed up and down on it like a porn star in action.

She wanted to prove to these two young hot guys, that she was the best cock sucker they had ever met. It took exactly two minutes and fourteen seconds and I shot my load all over her face and cleavage. The guys were quite impressed with big smiles and compliments to her on her techniques and I noticed that they had to adjust there pants several times during the blowjob.

I excused myself to the bathroom to "freshen up" and gave her a wink. I was resigned to what was going to happen next.

When I returned from the bathroom she was really trying to prove her cock sucking prowess to them.

Both guys were sitting on the couch side by side with their pants and boxers down around their ankles and my hot wife was on her knees in front of them sucking their cocks one at a time, while she stroked the other cock. They saw me come out of the bathroom and I knew they were a bit nervous so I gave them the thumbs up sign and they visibly relaxed after that.

I sat in the chair and watched my beautiful wife blow these two handsome young men for awhile and I noticed both of them were fairly large in size and I thought that my wife really hit the jackpot with these two studs. If she was going to be a total slut for a night she picked two good ones to do it with.

Then I got up and approached her from behind, slipping my hand in her panties and feeling a sopping wet pussy. I rubbed her clit and sunk two fingers in her and she bucked against me not missing a stroke on their cocks, I continued to maul her from behind, rubbing her tits and body, grinding my cock against her ass and pussy and she was getting even hotter.

I laid down under her with her straddling my face and pulled her panties to the side and went to work licking her pussy. I slid my finger back into her snatch and hit the G spot, she was so hot it took about two seconds for her to moan and buck with an orgasm that seemed to last for five minutes.

At that point I was thinking that the situation looked good for me, perhaps I could get my cock in her snatch quickly while she was still sucking their cocks and I could blow my load in her so these guys may not want to have sloppy seconds and I'd be happy that she only sucked them off.

Suddenly Devin came in her mouth and she swallowed it down like a vacuum.

"Wow"! He said "but, I'm going to need to do some more research before I can crown you the blow job Queen" he said with a big smile on his face.

Meanwhile I stuck my dick in her from behind and started pumping furiously trying to cum, but having just cum about 15 minutes before I realized it was going to take awhile for me to cum again.

She went back to sucking Tyler's cock and he said that he didn't think he could cum since he was so buzzed.

Without any hesitation she rudely got up, pushed Tyler down on the couch, got on top of him, grabbed his cock and slid it in her pussy and started riding the hell out of him Cowgirl style while mumbling something about making him cum and showing him what good pussy was like.

I was left there on the floor naked, kneeling with my cock still stiff in the air and me in disappointment.

Then I motioned to Devin to move over to her and stuff his cock in her mouth and I grabbed the KY jelly from my ditty bag, got behind her, lubed up my cock and eased my cock slowly in her tight ass and started pumping.

It was only a handful of times I'd ever fucked her ass before this and it felt awesome!

Meanwhile, Tyler was fucking her pussy hard and fast from below and I was fucking her ass at the same time while Devin fucked her mouth. She loved every minute of it in complete ecstasy, moaning and mumbling saying yes, yes, fuck me harder, harder, I love to please cocks!

She seemed to be dick drunk and she came again, and it must have been a good one the way she closed her eyes with muffled screams and moans.

After she settled down from her orgasm Tyler picked up the pace shot his load in her box and I came again in her ass.

Devin's cock was still hard and he asked her if he could fuck her pussy since he had only gotten a blow job before. She sat back on the couch with cum oozing from her sloppy holes and Devin kneeled on the floor in front of her and raised her legs up in the air and fucked her pussy while Tyler and I sat back and watched while we recovered.

I was amazed at these guys quick recovery time. At my age, I was done after two loads but she wanted more and they kept on going, fucking her for what must have been 30 or 40 minutes in different positions. By the end she was totally spent and they flipped her around taking turns fucking her with a second dp to cap off the night.

It was an unbelievably hot and satisfying experience for all parties involved.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Slutwife for a Night!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in [...] milliseconds