• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The Internship Ch. 03

The Internship Ch. 03

123

All characters are over the age of 18.

*****

As David Wilson and his daughter slept deeply after their latest passionate night, Fred Hayes, Dave's former friend and Chief Financial Officer, was up and working out at 5:00 AM across town. Fred lived in a gorgeous condo in the heart of downtown Raleigh, high up on the 25th floor. His modern, minimalist place was obsessively clean, and decorated in black, white and silver, with mirrors on almost every surface. His suits and shoes were lined in military precision in his luxurious closets and his spotless kitchen was stocked with gleaming chrome appliances, though he never used them.

Due to his unaccountable loathing of Stacey Wilson, he was arising even earlier than usual and leaving the office by 3:00. So this morning he was getting in the all-important manic workout before the sun was even up. As he lifted and pumped, his mind was racing ahead to plans for the future. He pictured himself... walking into one of Dave's showrooms and paying cash for a new Porsche. Silver. He thought of the custom suits he would get, the vacations, a new watch, a house-all the hedonistic, self-aggrandizing material things he craved.

But above all, he imagined with great satisfaction the look on Dave's face when he realized it was his "best friend" who had royally fucked him over! In fact, the thought of screwing Dave, financially, figuratively and physically, made Fred so hard he had to stop his workout.

He wrapped a thick towel around his incredible body, tanned from many hours at a salon, and went to his balcony to play his phone messages back on his voicemail.

The first, from a desperate sounding woman: "Hi, babe. Um... haven't heard from you in a while. I don't understand... after our trip, what you said, I thought—"

Fred pushed delete.

The next, from a desperate sounding man, "Hey, babe... haven't heard from you. I need to see you. What the fuck, Fred...? I thought you said you loved me—"

Fred pushed delete again. God, they were all so tiresome!

Then his phone buzzed.

"Yes?"

"You're up early."

"Why are you calling me at this number!"

"Calm down. I haven't heard from you in a while. I wanted to check in."

"What do you want?"

"You know."

"I'm telling you, he's clueless. He has no goddamned idea."

"You better be right. The next few weeks are crucial. I would hate to think this has all been for nothing."

"How many times do I have to tell you? There is no way any of this can be traced back to me or you... but it might if you keep calling me!"

"Have you spoken to Paula?"

"Yes."

"And Kathy? Everything ok at the office?"

"Jesus, yes! There's just one thing—Dave's brought in a new 'intern.'"

"Yeah, so?"

"It's his daughter."

"Oh, the hot one?"

"I suppose. She seems pretty dumb, like all of them. She's in my office with that brown nose Joyce Walker."

"Well Jesus when were you going to tell me this?"

"What's the big deal?"

"It seems suspicious. Don't you think so? Why now?"

"Look, I can't take care of this. I need to go."

"Listen, Fred, you better watch your ass and keep your cool. We're so close. Just a few weeks and this will all be over."

"Right. Don't call here again."

Fred got dressed and headed out to the garage and then to the office, thinking, "Why on earth didn't I do this before? I have hours alone to do what I need to do, with no one around! Stupid."

+++

As Fred conspired against them, Dave and Stacey were having a much more pleasant and happy morning.

Their day began very nicely, if a little awkwardly. Stacey woke up while Dave was still sleeping, wrapped in his arms, feeling so delightful. And then the memories of their wild night coursed through her mind and she felt herself blushing. She was actually embarrassed! She snuggled down into Dave's arms, but with some pangs of conscience as she remembered the things they'd said and done! "What would Daddy be thinking this morning!" she wondered.

Dave felt her stirring and reached down and pulled her close, up to his mouth, "Mmmmmm, come here!"

He smoothed her hair away from her face and kissed her sweetly, smiling at first, but Stacey saw in his face that he was beginning to remember, too. She saw him blush just the least littlest bit and this made her happy. He was embarrassed, too! She smiled into his eyes, feeling completely at ease now... relieved, she knew they were both acknowledging his deep professions of love from the night before, as well as the incredible sexual intimacy the had shared...

"Morning," she said, kissing him back.

Dave hugged her, "It is a good morning, darling."

Stacey stayed on her stomach, her arms folded on his chest, studying his face in the early light.

"I know what you're thinking."

"Oh yeah, what's that?"

"You want a cigarette."

"Do I, really?"

"Yes," she said, reaching over him so her beautiful breasts brushed against his lips. She opened his bedside table and found his secret stash, took one out and handed it to him.

"Here."

"My temptress! How did you know?"

Stacey gave him a look. "I grew up with you smoking, remember? And I'll accept it, for now. But once these work problems are fixed, you're quitting!"

"It's a deal. Can you light this for me, sweetheart?"

Dave inhaled deeply on his cigarette. Mmmmmm, it was so bad, but it just felt so damned good. He continued to smoke as he stroked Stacey's back in big circles.

"How do you know this is going to be solved so soon, hmmm?"

"Because, now you have me helping you."

After a few minutes of wonderful morning caresses, Dave said, "Ok, time to get up. Are you getting in the shower with me?"

Stacey laughed. Like she'd say no.

Dave led her into his big, luxurious shower. He pulled her into the warm water and immediately started lathering up her gorgeous body, turning her around so she was facing away from him and his slowly awakening cock was tight against her ass. Stacey moaned remembering where that cock had been the night before, and pushed her ass back against it.

He washed and caressed every single part of her body. He ran his hands up from her thighs to her lush, full ass, over her flat, smooth belly and up to her soapy, jiggling breasts with his hips and legs planted firmly behind her. He reached over and got some shampoo, and then began to lather her long brown tresses. He washed her hair, massaged her scalp and neck, occasionally tickling her to make her laugh.

When she was completely clean, he wrapped his strong arms tight around her waist and rested his chin on her shoulders as the water beat down on them, surrounding them in a warm intimate cocoon. Stacey felt his cock getting harder and harder against her back, beginning to throb out his desire for her, again. She reached an arm up and back to bring his head and mouth closer to her, thereby exposing her full, wet breasts to his hands. Her nipples looked so sexy—hard and perky from the driving water, and so ready to be sucked!

Dave, who was not exactly inexperienced, marveled at how quickly and intensely his lust took hold—just as urgent and needy as ever, even after their passionate night. He had never been so aroused by anyone, so hot, and so hard all the time. And so driven to get inside of her, to fuck her, to make love to her. His sexual need for his daughter knew no limits.

Her softness, her beauty, her hot hot body, his love for her completely possessed him. And the thought of leaving her, even for just a week, made him ache.

Dave moved both warm hands up from her small waist to her breasts, holding them and rubbing his thumbs against the nipples as he began to whisper to her.

"Did you enjoy last night?"

He felt Stacey nod against his chin, so turned on she couldn't speak.

"So did I, baby girl," he said, as he kissed and licked her neck.

He turned her around so she was facing him. He cupped her cheek with one hand, looking deep in her eyes, saying, "I meant every word I said last night."

They were soon locked in a passionate embrace. Stacey's shiny, wet body, slick and slippery and so clean, wrapped around her Daddy, who was kissing her deeply and running his wet hands over her ass.

"Mmmmm... " he moaned, while Stacey pushed against him, and wrapped one leg high around his waist to open her slick, shaved pussy to his roaming hands.

Dave hitched her hips up to his as the water beat down, spreading her open while she reached for his hard cock.

She gasped when she felt him push up into her, and moaned in pleasure. She came close to his ear and whispered seductively, "We shouldn't be doing this, Daddy..."

Dave groaned out loud at her voice! Oh it felt so good to slide into that tight warm wetness, into his own daughter's body!

She whispered hotly against his skin, "It's incest! We're not supposed to be lovers, Daddy..."

But oh fuck, Dave thought, they were, they were!

They kissed frantically, knowing how much they'd be missing each other. Dave held her slick hips tight on his as Stacey pushed her tongue deep into his mouth. She didn't want to forget his smells, his taste, the feel of his hands, and their overwhelming need for each other—a need which had only gown more intense since the night before.

Stacey moaned into his neck as Dave fucked her so nicely, his arms now clutching her thin waist and holding her still so he could pump her hard. Driven by the knowledge that it was the last time for a while, Stacey's pussy quickly juiced up, so wet and hot and needy, so full of love for her Daddy. She moved her hips into his as they worked up a fast, desperate rhythm. Stacey gasped again and again as she held her slippery arms tight around his neck.

Giving herself completely over, she moaned as his relentless cock brought her closer and closer, "Tell me I'm your lover, Daddy, tell me!"

Dave held her tight, also wanting to memorize the feel of her soft body against his, and the feel of her tight, warm pussy. "Oh yes, you are! You're my sweet lover, my darling baby girl!!"

Stacey's moans became higher and her panting more frantic with each thrust of his delicious cock.

"Oh!!" they both moaned, together, swept up in the sweetness of the moment.

Stacey cried out, so quickly. Dave felt her begin to come, shuddering and clinging to him, and desperately held her still as the oncoming rush of his climax made his hips pump up into her so hard and fast. Stacey heard him yell out and felt his arms shaking violently as he came, while holding her so tight!

Oh, Daddy! She loved him so much! She didn't want him to go!

+++

Later, after this wonderful shower, Stacey sat on Dave's massive marble sink while he shaved in nothing but a towel wrapped around his waist, watching him just as she used to do as a little girl. But she was wearing only a bra and underwear, and her body was still softly glowing from their lovemaking. She watched him with drowsy adoration.

She said lazily, "I've been thinking. I know some things I can do at the office."

Dave glanced at her as he ran his razor across his cheek. "Really? And when did you become an expert in white collar crime?"

Stacey rolled her eyes. "My job! At the mall, remember! Where I was a manager? What do you think I was doing there? I hired people and I fired people. I know employees. I know how to read people. And I did the books! For two years. Every night. I know how people can steal, I've caught them at it!"

Dave smiled to himself thinking how quickly she could turn from sex to a laser-like focus on business. In this and so many other ways, she was his own true daughter!

"Well, ok, but this is a bit more than shoplifting a blouse!"

"I'm not talking shoplifting. I'm talking balancing accounts. That's how people do it."

She scoffed. He could be so thick. "I have an idea. I don't think I should be working in that room with Joyce."

"No? I thought you liked her?"

"I love her. But it's too... abstract. I need to look at the detail, the mundane; cancelled checks, billing statements, and things like that. And I want to look at your taxes."

"Well that would be the room with the first year accountants. I think they handle things like that. The guys just out of undergrad. They handle the small stuff."

"All right, then that's where I need to be," Stacey said with a determined look.

Dave tapped his razor on the sink, saying quietly, "All right, then, sweetheart. But don't let this take up too much of your time."

Distracted by his quiet voice, Stacey let her gaze drift over her handsome father, her eyes taking in his broad chest, the curly black hair forming a trail down to his abs and into his towel, his big hands, so warm and strong, his massive thighs which she had just straddled naked in the shower, his beautiful eyes, his fantastic cock...

How many women would kill to be her right now, she thought—sharing his morning and hearing his thoughts... he was so hot, so sexy, and so loving... and he was all hers! He belonged to her, and she belonged totally and entirely to him!

She got off the counter, stood behind him and wrapped her arms around his chest.

"This is the best education possible, Daddy," she said as she kissed his cheek, "so don't worry."

+++

After a nice drive, with Dave keeping his hand on Stacey's thigh the whole time, they arrived at work. They parted in the entryway, with Dave reminding her of their planned meeting in a while.

Stacey made her way to Joyce's desk. It was still quite early, and before long they were outside having coffee.

Joyce had the most beautiful, flawless skin, warm eyes, and the biggest, friendliest smile. She had her hair done in braids with some sort of beads weaved in so her hair clicked pleasantly every time she moved. On top of which she smelled amazing. Stacey just loved being near her.

"So, Stacey, what was it like?" Joyce said, as she sipped her coffee.

"What?"

"Growing up with Dave? I'll bet it was wonderful."

Stacey smiled deeply. Oh, she really liked her! "It was."

"I can only imagine."

"Do you have kids?" Stacey asked.

Joyce smiled. "Yes, my son. Jamal. He's seven." Stacey could tell instantly how much she loved him.

"Are you married?"

"Oh no, it's just me. I've been raising my son by myself. In fact... "

"Yes?" Stacey said.

"Stacey, I am so grateful to your father! Do you know what he did for me? He's the one who paid for my degree. Dave has this 'employee program' for adult education, but I know it comes out of his own pocket. And because of that I got my accounting degree. He paid full tuition for four years, let me work strange hours. Then he made sure that I attained my CMA professional designation, grooming me for a top management position."

"And now, I can really take care of my son... You have no idea how much that means to me."

Actually, Stacey thought, she did know.

"Dave Wison is a nice man. A very nice man."

Stacey could see how much she meant it, and took this as an opportunity. "Does everybody here think so?"

Joyce looked at her closely. "Why do you ask?"

"What do you think of Fred Hayes? Does he like my father?"

Joyce said carefully, "I used to think so, now I'm not so sure..."

Stacey grabbed her hand underneath the table. "Do you know something, Joyce?!"

"I might... but I cannot risk my job, Stacey!... How much do you know?" Joyce was surprised by sweet little Stacey's suspicions, after spending so little time with her father's company.

"Not very much," Stacey said, excited. She leaned in and whispered, "We need your help!"

"'We'?" How odd, Joyce thought. What kind of father daughter couple was this? But that really wasn't her business.

"Stacey, I will do anything to help Dave. Anything. But we have to be very careful Stacey. You know I work directly under Fred's control. I worry about just how much power he has."

Stacey smiled and whipped out her phone.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm texting Daddy."

"'Daddy'?" said Joyce out loud, staring at her and smiling.

+++

Stacey led Joyce right up to Dave's door under the disapproving gaze of his executive assistant Paula, who said, "What do you two want?"

Stacey stopped and looked her over. "I want to see my father. Now."

"What's she doing with you?" Paula asked suspiciously, looking at Joyce.

Oh, Stacey was having none of this. Paula had been a bitch to her for as long as she could remember.

"None of your damned business, Paula. Get out of my way."

She pushed past a sputtering Paula and went into Dave's office. He had the speaker phone on for some sort of conference call, his legs up on his desk. He gestured to Stacey "Shhh!"

"Well I'll be there tomorrow, Joe. Talk to you soon."

When he was done, he got up and made sure the door was closed, then told the two women to sit down.

"All right, then. What do we have here?"

Stacey was bouncing up and down on his couch. "Something's going on, Daddy, you were right! Joyce wants to help us."

"Whoa, whoa, hang on a second." Joyce slowed her down. "Dave, I don't know exactly what's going on, but when Stacey mentioned it... yes, I've had my suspicions."

"Uh huh. What about?"

"Well—Fred, for one thing. Keeping odd hours. Being secretive. But mainly, he's insisted on taking over some of my work. He's taken a lot of bank accounts out of my hands. Every time I ask him about it, he shuts me down."

"What about my balances? Have you seen what's happening there?"

"Oh yes. But I don't think I would have noticed if you didn't need to make such a large payment this year on your inventory. You've added several more models. If it weren't for that, I don't think we could have caught it. Something's not right, Dave."

Stacey listened eagerly to this fascinating exchange!

"Fuck," he said. "I should have been more on top of this, but I just never thought Fred would do something like this! I've let him take care of it all for ten years!"

Joyce gave him a look. "Well then how do you know it hasn't been going on that long?"

"Shit. All right, Joyce, lay it on me. What can we do?"

Joyce said, "Hang on. Hang on. Dave, you know I am loyal to you. I love this company and I love working for you. But if I'm going to stick my neck out and break some rules, I want some assurances..."

"Go ahead."

"I want that prick's job! Dave, everyone in Raleigh knows you are sitting on the biggest deal to happen in this town for years. If we're right, and if we get him, then you are going to be golden. And I want to be your CFO when you sign those papers! Do you realize I will be the ONLY female CFO in Raleigh, not to mention the only black woman? What this will mean for my future? Promise me that, and I'm totally committed."

Dave glanced at her. "Done. There's no one better, Joyce."

"All right then."

"So what do you need from me?"

"Bank account numbers and statements. Access to all your accounts and funds. Security codes. Access to your computer. And somehow, we absolutely must get on Fred's computer and into his desk."

"What about me?!" Stacey piped up.

"We'll get to you in a second, honey," Joyce said, patting her knee.

"Hmm," Dave thought. "Won't his computer be password protected? Do I have access to it? I'm not sure."

"No, you wouldn't. Only he would have it. Hmmmmm... ," Joyce was thinking. "What about the IT guys?"

As soon as Joyce said it, both she and Dave slowly swiveled their heads and looked towards Stacey.

"What?" said Stacey, as they both stared at her.

Dave smiled and said to Joyce. "She's never worked in a business like this before."

"Honey, let's just say the guys in the tech room would love a visit from you..."

Joyce said: "Wear something tight and short."

Stacey understood. "Ok, fine. What else? What about the keys to his desk?"

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The Internship Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 196 milliseconds