• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Thorough Research Study Ch. 02

A Thorough Research Study Ch. 02

I could see my cunt once again glistening with my wetness as Dr. Morgan's statement sunk in. I nodded in agreement with his words - "we'd like to give you an orgasm now." It had been a long morning of increasing arousal and no relief. I needed to come.

Dr. Schafer was flipping through a folder with several pages of my handwriting in it. "For this first orgasm - baseline orgasm, if you will - we want to replicate as much as possible the orgasms you give yourself when you masturbate," she said. "Of course, the main difference here is that you will be a passive recipient. Still, we've studied your intake narratives extensively and we believe we'll be able to follow the 'formula' that usually makes you orgasm when you're masturbating."

My cheeks reddened once again and I felt even more juice escape my cunt - and saw it on the monitor displaying the video feed of my still splayed open legs.

Dr. Schafer must have seen it too, because she raised her eyebrows and motioned to Dr. Dean. "We'd best start measuring before she gets even more aroused."

Two of the students had come down into the chamber from the gallery above, and I quickly understood that they were responsible for taking my measurements, as one held a tool up to my nipples and proceeded to call out numbers to the other, who scribbled on a clipboard. Then as they positioned themselves between my legs, I watched on the monitor as my lips and clit were measured and calipered. Though gloved, the student's fingers on my clit sent a shiver through me, and I silently wished that he would stroke it, rub it - anything to satisfy my need to come.

As the measuring continued, Dr. Morgan appeared by my side with what looked to be velcro straps.

"Now Ms. Anderson, from what I understand you don't practice self bondage but you do attempt to keep one arm immobilized while you masturbate, is that correct?"

I nodded.

"Well, you're in for a treat today - as you won't be using one hand to touch yourself, we've decided to immobilize both your arms. Wrists up, please."

I lifted my arms and he encircled my wrists with the velcro straps, then brought them above my head to affix them to a part of the headrest that I had not realized included a strip of - rather powerful - velcro. My arms were now just as immobilized as my legs; and within moments, a heavy leather strap was passed around my waist as well. I felt completely helpless; and to no one's surprise, more wetness leaked out of my cunt.

Now done with their measurements, the PhD students stood, one on each side of my torso. I noticed that Dr. Schafer had once again appeared between my legs. She looked up at Dr. Morgan as if waiting for his go-ahead.

He addressed me. "You've indicated in the survey that your masturbation takes place at night, with the lights off, correct?"

"Yes."

"We can't turn the lights off here, of course, as we need to be able to monitor your response and film your body in detail, so instead we have a blindfold - hope you don't mind."

My eyes were covered and the world went dark. No longer able to see the gaze of so many eyes directly on my body, I could feel myself relaxing, pushing away the knowledge that my naked body was still being displayed, filmed, and scrutinized.

"We're going to start with some manipulation of your breasts and nipples," Dr. Morgan said, as I heard the PhD students snapping on gloves. "You said that you use your own saliva when manipulating your breasts as you masturbate, so we have artificial saliva that we'll be using on you today."

I didn't care what Dr. Morgan was saying anymore; fingers were stroking my breasts and it was heavenly. One of the students was a man and the other a woman, and I could feel the difference in the way each touched me. The man focused on my nipples: making little circles around my nipples, gently stroking the areola, pinching them ever so slightly. The woman had one finger on my nipple and the other hand on the underside of my breast, teasing it in languid strokes as the finger on my nipple slowly increased its pressure and speed. The result of so much stimulation to both breasts was intense, and without thinking, I began to gently rock my hips back and forth - as much as was possible given my strapped-in state.

"Dr. Adams," I heard Dr. Morgan say, "please take note of the subject's response to the breast manipulation. Dr. Schafer, you should probably start the genital manipulation now."

As I felt the artificial saliva being added to each nipple, Dr. Schafer's gloved hand lightly toucher my inner thigh and I moaned. She was going to take her time, I could tell. She stroked the crease of my thigh from top to bottom, and then slowly worked her way in toward my cunt. Her fingers massaged my labia and then returned to my thighs, following the same pattern and adding to my desperation. Then I felt her thumbs meet in the center of my cunt and pull it open, as the fingers on my breasts began flicking and pinching the nipples in coordination. I was on fire. Another moan escaped me and I thrust my cunt as much as I could onto Dr. Schafer's probing fingers.

"Time for a bit of a breather," Dr. Morgan said. "Dr. Adams, please take Ms. Anderson's measurements in this highly aroused state. Ms. Anderson, I'm sorry to interrupt, but I'll need you to rate your arousal again, on a scale of -"

"TEN," I said loudly, panting and cursing Dr. Morgan in my mind for his scientific cock block.

He chuckled. "Okay then. As soon as Dr. Adams is done, we'll get right back to it, but there's one element we need to add in. You mentioned on the intake form that you have a very active imagination and that you create vivid fantasies, or relive intimate moments, when you masturbate. So we're going to ask you to do the same - except that you're going to be telling these stories out loud."

As horny and desperate as I was, and despite the fact that I no longer cared about so many strangers watching me in the throes of my arousal, this request sent me into a mild panic.

"Ms. Anderson, did you hear what I said? No need to be shy. I'll ask you some questions to help you get into it, okay?"

"Okay..." I said, half-heartedly. I felt Dr. Schafer's fingers on my thighs again and sighed. "Okay."

"Now, why don't you just tell me about a particularly arousing memory, something that you revisit frequently when you masturbate. Where did it take place?"

Dr. Schafer's finger effortlessly slid inside my cunt and I struggled to pay attention to the new task I'd been given. "Uh... I guess one I think about a lot... it was in the office at my boyfriend's house."

"Okay. And what was the context of this sexual encounter?"

"He works from home - my boyfriend - and I was over there that day because it was MLK Day, or something, I don't know, but I was off work, and so he made me come over in office clothes, but like, slutty office clothes, and stay around as he worked."

"And what did that entail?"

"You know, no panties, short skirt, the buttons on my shirt were only done halfway. I was wearing a lacy bra."

"Okay, so tell me more about the day."

I moaned as Dr. Schafer added another finger inside me and began slowly pumping them in and out. The fingers on my tits were squeezing the hard buds of my nipples.

"Uh... well he had told me to stay wet, like I was responsible for staying wet all day so that if he wanted to fuck me anytime he could. And I guess it was right before lunch time when I got the mail and came over to his desk, and he just grabbed me and bent me over the desk and flipped my skirt up on my ass and tried to push his fingers in my cunt but I wasn't wet enough." My cunt was dripping now as Dr. Schafer added a third finger and continued fucking me, while my hips pumped up and down within my limited range of motion.

"So what did he do?" Dr. Morgan asked.

"First he slapped my ass, hard. He kicked my legs open more and tried to push his fingers in again but I just wasn't wet. He was angry and he said he was going to punish me. He made me take all my clothes off and lie down on the floor, and then he got two of his ties out of the closet and used them to tie me up, left wrist to left ankle, right wrist to right ankle. Of course he knew that by the end of that I'd be soaking, and I was, and I was begging him to fuck me, but this was a punishment and he wanted to humiliate me. He set the videocamera up on a tripod and turned it on, and for maybe five minutes while I cried and apologized for not staying wet like he asked, and begged him to fuck me, he just stood there and watched.

"Then he went into the kitchen and came back with a cucumber and said, 'Fuck you? I can fuck you' and pushed the fucking vegetable into my soaking wet cunt. He bent over and started sucking on my nipples as he fucked the cucumber in and out of my cunt, I was humiliated but it was getting me off and I moaned that I was going to come - so he stopped. He got up and left the cucumber there in my cunt, and told me that I was such a whore, such a fucking slut for being able to come from being fucked by a cucumber but not being obedient enough to just keep my whore cunt wet when I was told to. I cried and begged and apologized and finally he told me that if I could push the cucumber out of my cunt, he'd fuck me. I was so ashamed, so ashamed and humiliated but I wanted to obey - and I wanted to get fucked - so I pushed and the cucumber popped out. He untied me and fucked me doggy style in front of the video camera. He came on my asshole."

By this point I was panting and producing so much wetness that Dr. Schafer was having to wipe it up every few minutes so that she could keep masturbating me. I was still blindfolded, but I turned my head to where I thought Dr. Morgan was. "Please," I said, "please can she make me come now? I can't take much more of this."

He seemed to agree. "You can begin the clitoral manipulation now, Dr. Schafer."

The hands squeezing my boobs increased their pressure as I felt Dr. Schafer's finger inch upwards to my clit. She had two fingers of one hand pumping in and out of me, and now - at last - her fingertips gently alighted on my clit. She began a tiny circle and I moaned even louder than before, pushing my cunt onto her hand. She didn't stop me. She increased the pressure of the circles on my clit and hit that sweet spot and suddenly I was moaning and gasping and fucking her had with the movements of my hips. She circled and circled and I felt my orgasm building deep in me as I cried out and begged, "Don't stop, don't stop, don't stop!" Oblivious to the dozens of eyes that were doubtlessly focused on my thrashing body as I neared my come, I pumped harder and screamed louder - and then, Dr. Schafer's thumb buried between my cheeks and grazed against my asshole, and I was coming, coming hard, my whole body rocked by a powerful orgasm as I screamed and let wave after wave of bliss wash over me.

She slowed her circles as I came down from my peak, decreasing the speed of her fingers that still pumped in and out of me. Her hands soon went still, and I felt my body go limp, still splayed lewdly open and now covered in a thin sheen of sweat. I could tell the doctors were moving around me, measuring again, calipering again, and seemingly trying to quantify the amount of come that my cunt had produced. I didn't care about any of it. Behind the blindfold, my eyes were closed as I drifted off into the restful sleep of post-orgasm euphoria.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Thorough Research Study Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 49 milliseconds