• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Thief

Thief

Chapter 1.

His footsteps echoed through the uninstalled halls of the Art Gallery as he walked towards the showing room. It was quiet. It was hard to believe that just a few hours ago, this place was buzzing with people for the unveiling of a new collection. In this collection was his target. A painting estimated to be about 70 years old from an unknown artist. The gallery purchased it for 60 million and would probably pay double to get it back. Which is why he knew she'd be after it.

After interrogating security guards, who told him that is was all quiet inside, he was positive she was there.

"You're a homicide detective. Why are you patrolling for an art thief?" One of them asked.

"Because she killed my partner."

Her name was Tess Reims. She was a thief who's been robbing galleries and museums for 2 years now.

No one had ever caught her, and she'd been non-violent until 3 weeks earlier when she was involved in the death of 2 officers and one Detective. His partner. His Best friend. Now, he was set on revenge, and he had to find her.

Suddenly, he heard footsteps behind him. He stopped and looked, but there was no one there. Positive that someone was still following, he hurried around the next bend and stood waiting.

As he peered out to the hallway to see if someone was coming, he felt someone tap he shoulder. He looked around just to be punched in the nose.

"Ow, Fuck!" he screamed in pain. He had gotten a good look at his attacker. It was her.

"What the fuck are you doing?!" He asked, still holding his nose.

"Can't have you getting in the way, Ash."

'How the hell does she know my name?' he thought.

Before he had time to retort, she threw another punch at him. This time, he blocked and grabbed her wrist. She tried to pull away, but he gripped tighter.

"Don't even try," he said glaring at her.

She tried to knee him in the balls but he blocked and punched her in the stomach. He released her roughly and she stumbled backwards, coughing.

"I thought you were smarter than to show up here." He said.

"What, you didn't think I'd leave you, did you?"

They circled each other, waiting for the other one to strike.

"Why'd you kill those men?" He asked.

"I didn't kill anybody."

She tried to hit him again, but he grabbed her and enclosed her in his strong arms so she couldn't move.

"Damn!" She hissed as she jerked and tried to pull away.

"Hey now, no need to get feisty," he said looking down at her.

Compared to him, she was on the smaller side. She was about 5'5, which made her feel small pressed up against his 6'2 frame. Her long, dark, wavy hair was pulled back in a ponytail, with her shorter strands framing her face. Her thick thighs and hips curved up to her small waist and her full , soft breasts, that were pressed up against his chest. He wasn't gonna deny, he loved the feeling. But the most mesmerizing were her eyes. They were big, with long thick lashes and were dark. Sparkly, but dark as night.

She scowled up at him as he gazed at her face. He scanned it, noticing she had a few faded freckles. His eyes moved down to her lips which were parted from her panting.

Without even thinking, he leaned in to kiss her.

"Hey, what are you-" he cut her off by planting his lips on hers. She stopped fighting and moaned into his mouth as his tongue probed hers.

"Mmmmmmm..."

Her cheeks flushed, and she felt warm pressed against him.

Lost in the moment, he loosened his grip on her.

'Idiot.' She thought.

Before he could even come back to reality, she slipped one arm out of his grasp, reached behind her and pulled out his handcuffs, closed one on his wrist and cuffed him to one of the pipes running along the ceiling.

Chapter 2.

I pull at my handcuffed wrist with my free hand.

"Fuck."

'Damn succubus,' I think to myself.

I look over at her. She's grinning like a cheshire cat. She's smart enough to stand out of my reach.

"Oh, is this what you're in to?" I ask her.

I reach for my gun. Not there.

I hear her laugh. Fuck. Even her laugh's adorable.

"Looking for this?" She holds up my gun.

Damn. She must've swiped it while I was holding her.

I jerk my cuffed hand harder, and hear her laugh again.

"This fun for you?" I ask.

"Only because you tongued me."

"You're not mad about that, are you?" I say with a laugh.

"Yes! But we can deal with that later. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have a painting to collect before the cops show up."

"Don't touch that fucking painting, Tess."

"Try and stop me."

She aims my gun at me and fires.

I bite back a scream as the bullet tears through my shoulder.

"You bitch," I say, passing out.

I woke up a few hours later, tied to a chair. I blink a couple times and realize where I am, with the pain coming back. I'm in the middle of the show room.

"What th-" I start to say to myself, and then I realize the empty spot where the painting was. Damn it. Then I hear footsteps behind me.

"Cops will be here in 20 minutes."

I recognize that voice...How can something so sweet be so evil?

"You think you're gonna get away this time?" I ask.

"I know I'm going to."

She walks around front of me a bends over so we're eye to eye.

All I'm really focusing on is the view of her tits she's giving me.

"You know Ash, I really hope one day we can move past all this."

I glare at her. She won. This time.

Police sirens wail in the distance. She looks to the window, then back at me. Gah, I love those eyes...

She places her hand in my hair and kisses me. When she's finished, she pulls my hair and I say,

"I'm gonna find you." I say, giving her a look that says 'I want to fuck you.'

"Goodbye, Asher."

"Oh I can't wait till I get my hands on you." I tilt my head sideways. "And in you."

Now she's pissed. She hits me in my wound and I pass out again.

7 WEEKS LATER

For weeks I've searched. Every database, every computer I know of and found nothing. Apparently Tess Reims is a cover. Smart girl. I've spent hours sitting in front of a computer searching for anything that might lead me to her. I think I'm losing my mind. Why am I so obsessed with this girl? I need to get out. I haven't had sex in weeks.

Finally, I find a Tess Reims in and old foster home record. It's her. Younger, but it's her.

Only problem is, her records state that she died 8 years ago when she was 15.

I look for birth records. She was born Eleanor Winters, but her foster parents changed her name.

It didn't take me long to find out where she lives.

Chapter 3.

I walk into my apartment, closing and locking the door behind me. I go to the living room, kicking off my shoes and tossing my bag on the couch. I turn around to go to the kitchen, when I notice the window is open. I feel a breeze on my skin and I shiver. pretending not to notice, I walk

to my fridge and open the freezer. I quickly pull out my 45. and turn around, cocking it and pointing it at him. Asher Vasquez. He stands still, Cool as a cucumber. He's smirking at me.

"Found you." He says. "Have a good day?

"What the hell are you doing here?" I ask.

"Now Eleanor, is that any way to treat a guest?" He says walking to my counter, rifling through the mail.

Crap. He knows my name.

"It's Ella."

"Hm. I like that." He says turning around to look at me.

"Don't move." I say, trying to sound stern.

He leans against the counter, folding his arms across his chest.

"How was your hospital stay?" I ask him.

"Wonderful. I've been meaning to pay you back for shooting me."

"What the hell does that mean?"

He doesn't reply; he just shakes his head back and forth.

"Why'd you kill a cop, Ella? Why now after all this time?"

"I didn't kill anyone."

"That's not what our witness says."

"Find a new one."

He stands up and walks towards me. Slowly.

"Why are you still moving?" I ask.

"Cause I don't think you have it in you."

"Try me."

He pauses for a moment.

"I don't really wanna play games with you all day, Ella."

"Then what do you want?"

He walks towards me again. This time, a smirk forms on his face. Damn, he's cute! Why are the cute ones always assholes?

I squeeze the trigger.

*click*

What?

*click click click*

He pretends to look shocked, and places his hand on his heart before chuckling.

*click*

"Looking for this?" He says, pulling my clip out his pocket.

Shit. I toss my gun on the floor as he starts walking towards me again.

"Ash," I say quietly as he stalks towards me. I swallow hard as he backs me up against the counter. I have nothing to do but look up at him. Not a bad view.

I stare up at his eyes. They're the most beautiful shade of blue I've ever seen. Almost like cobalt, they contrast well with his tan skin.

My heart starts to beat faster as he takes my hoodie's zipper and pulls it down a few inches. I'm glaring at him now, trying not to let him see through me. I don't think its working.

We stare into each others eyes for what seems like an eternity. I refuse to break first.

"What are you doing?" I almost whisper.

He smirks and leans in to whisper in my ear.

"Things."

Oh. Heat flushes through my entire body.

Before I can even process what he's doing, he grips my waist and sets me on the counter like I'm nothing.

I whimper as he places his hands on my thighs and spreads them, moving close into me.

Fuck. Why is this turning me on?

My heart's pounding now, and my breathing's fast.

He moves his hands up my thighs to my hips, and up my sides, curving with my waist. He's giving me that look again. The one that says, 'I want to fuck you.' And I think I'm gonna let him.

Moving one hand down to my hip again, the other reaches up to my collar bone, where he traces the scar I have there with his index finger, before moving it to my face where he brushes my hair out of my eyes. He looks me in the eyes, he seems almost mesmerized, but I can see desire burning in his blue ones.

His hand cups my face and pulls me in for a kiss. I close my eyes, but he pauses right before his lips reach mine. I open my eyes and see him searching my face. He looks me in the eyes before almost smiling.

Just as I'm about to demand his mouth, he plants it on mine.

We're deep in the middle of a passionate kiss, and I place my hand on his chest, and slide it up to the back of his neck and lace it in his thick, dark hair. He kisses me deeper and I pull his hair , forcing him closer to me. He doesn't seem to notice or care as he lowers his hands from my face to explore my body. Down my shoulders, over my breasts, to my sides, all the way down to my thighs. I feel myself start to get wet as he touches me.

He's acting like he's in control, but he's really just waiting for me to give him the green light.

He stops kissing me and looks at me. I look back at him, narrowing my eyes.

"You're not wimping out on me, are you?" I say, breathing hard.

He says nothing as he pulls me into him and lifts me off the counter. I wrap my legs around him and kiss him as he carries me down the hall to my bedroom.

He breaks our kiss and gently sets me down in front of the door.

Dammit! He planned this. How else would he know which door was my room? Too bad I don't care right now.

Without looking away from him, I reach behind me and turn the knob. I push the door open and walk backwards towards my bed. Good thing I cleaned in here yesterday. He walks with me, pulling my zipper down all the way this time, he brushes it off my shoulders. I grip the hem of his shirt and start pushing it up his body, revealing his abs. Without taking his eyes off mine, he reaches behind his back and pulls it off, right as we reach my king sized bed. Just as I was going to reach for his belt buckle, he reaches down and unbuttons my shorts, and pushes them down my legs.

I can tell he's getting hard now, which is probably why he's moving faster.

His eyes are burning holes in mine as he pulls my tank top over my head.

He kisses me again as he reaches into my black lace panties. He smirks when he feels how wet I am, and pushes me down onto my bed. He hovers over me, his knees on either side of my hips.

I close my eyes as he kisses me, and I feel him rummaging around in his pocket. He moves his arm up and slams something on the bedside table. Damn, he's wound up. He moves his mouth down to my breasts, kissing as he goes.

I look over at his hand now gripping the table. I see what he's holding. Condoms. OOooh. I wrack my brain trying to remember how I'm doing with my pill. Ding! I remember taking it this morning.

I place my hand on his upper arm. I haven't felt how hard they are yet. woah.

"Ash,"

He stops his relentless assault on my chest and looks at me.

"We're good," I say glancing at his hand.

He grins at me. What a little asshole. He leans back down and kisses my mouth. He reaches behind my back to unclasp my bra but I stop him.

"Ah, ah, ah."

He stops kissing me and looks at me like a child looks at you when you take their toy away.

"Not yet." I say giving him a smug grin.

Well that did it.

He grips at my panties and starts sliding them down my legs.

The bulge in his pants is rock hard now as he runs a finger down my slit.

"Uhhhh..."

I moan with pleasure as he lightly grazes my already hard clit. My eyes are closed and I bite my lip as he dips down into my wetness, dragging it up my slit to make slow circles around it.

"Mmmmmh..."

Shit, he's good at this.

I gasp as he moves his hand and plunges his finger inside me, his thumb rubbing my clit. He starts to move it in and out of me, massaging my walls as he goes.

I can feel it start to build inside of me, and he pushes in a second finger into my pussy.

"Uhh, uhh, uhmm..."

My pussy stretches around his fingers, resisting the pressure...I can only imagine what his dick is going to do to me.

His fingers push deeper in me and I feel my climax building.

He rubs my throbbing clit harder and I'm about to burst.

I'm practically screaming my moans now along with his name as he says,

"Look at me, Eleanor. I wanna see those eyes when you come."

I love the way he says my name. His words are my undoing and I come crashing down around him, screaming his name.

I'm still panting as he starts undoing his belt. I regain some composure and I start to assist him.

As we pull his jeans down, I see for the first time how big he is, his length straining against his boxers.

I reach inside and wrap my hand around it.

"Mmmh."

This time it's him moaning as I prep him for my body. I let go and start pulling his boxers down.

He reaches behind my back again and this time I let him unhook my bra. He takes it off and tosses it to the side. My hands are now free as his cock lines up at my entrance. I rake my fingers through his hair.

I gasp as he rubs it up and down my slit. I'm still so sensitive.

"Tell me what you want, Ella."

At this point, I'm not really sure. I think I'd rather go eat something and take a bath, but seeing how he just gave me one of the most mind blowing orgasms I'll probably ever have, I'll oblige.

"I want you inside me." I half moan, half whisper it as I say it.

I can feel him smirk and then suddenly push inside me.

He feels so good as he pushes past my entrance, my walls gripping him as he forces my dripping wet pussy to open for him.

I feel so tight, so full as he pushes deeper inside me, testing my limits. The feeling is delicious. Stretching, filling, perfect. I take it back. I definitely want this.

I moan his name again as he presses against my cervix and keeps pushing.

"Uhhhm..."

He's so cute when he moans.

He stops moving as soon as he's all the way in, letting me acclimatize to his size.

I've never felt so full before.

He soon starts moving again. Pumping in and out, sweet and slow. But that's not enough, because soon he starts thrusting faster. Harder. I love the way it feels.

Soon, the repetitive motion on my g-spot has me building again.

I tangle my fingers in his hair and press is face into my chest.

He moves even faster and I'm coming apart at the seams.

"God, yes!"

TO BE CONTINUED...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Thief

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 36 milliseconds