• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • From Jenny to Mei Ch. 05

From Jenny to Mei Ch. 05

123

It's a long story so I would urge you to start at Chapter 1.

Please provide feedback and vote, it makes me happy.

*****

Mei Chun was still recovering from the assault on her rectum. Philip's two thick fingers jamming inside of her produced an orgasm of unique sensation and ferocity but it also hurt a hell of a lot.

Oddly, she felt a quiet gratitude for the soreness in her ass. Something like a sense of obligation drifted in the back of her mind. The last few days had brought to the surface a notion that she long avoided. It was as though Philip had held her head, pried open her eyes and forced her to look in a magic mirror which revealed her true self. In the mirror she saw what a truly awful and sick person she was. She was now convinced that at least some of what he was doing to her was for her own good.

He made it clear that she would have to pay for her sins as Jenny and now she knew what form that payment would take. She would serve him but she would also suffer. In return he would remake her. 'Fair enough,' she thought, 'I can do this.'

The bath that followed was a repeat of yesterday's. A gentle caressing with oil, then shampoo with neck massage and a tender cleaning of her face. He was so unbelievably tender and skillful. He was 'masterful'.

As she mellowed into blissful relaxation, echoing sounds of water pouring through her hair and onto the floor, she contemplated him with incredulity. Who was this man? How is it she had never met his kind before? What makes a man do things so cruel and yet be so sweet and tender?

When he concluded she insisted that he get in the tub and let her return the favor. This, however, would require him to become naked. He pondered and she undressed him. She stood before him, running her palms flat against his chest, the ribbed blue fabric of his light two button pull-over felt great against her hands. He was about three or four inches taller than her. He wasn't her tallest, nor her shortest. Not the most or least handsome. He did meet her minimums as far as muscle, with some margin, by no means a body builder, she'd had one of those, and not a scarecrow, of which she'd had none.

His eyes, however, were unique. She looked into them as she pulled the tail of his shirt from his pants. He was looking where a window might have been. Thin hips, she liked those, she loved hip bones. As his shirt came over his head she kissed his collarbone and saw nice definition in his abs and pecs, no flab. A good foundation he could build on. She wouldn't suggest exercise for a while, until the spanking stopped.

He was still pondering, her physical persuasion very effective. Her nakedness, the collar and her lips at his neck helping to tip the balance.

She leaned back, put her hands on his hips, dove into his eyes and kissed him. She put all of her emotion behind it. Jenny had been proud of her ability to melt a man's spine; Mei Chun inherited the skill.

Philip's reservations dissipated with the heat of that kiss.

She unthreaded his belt with her lips still to his, eager to see his penis. Wanting a more intimate view, she crouched the way she learned as a child, which only Asians seemed able to do, feet flat on the floor, ass an inch above the tile.

Rather than unbutton and unzip his jeans right away, she touched the lump inside. She was pleased at what she felt. It was substantial and firm, just like it should be. It was pointing down and to the left, another good sign. A guy pointing up might be the over eager sort, too quick to come. Mostly hard was just right, more room to grow.

"It's nice, Philip," she said, looking up at him, "I like it."

He thought about humiliating her with something like, 'You've seen enough to know,' or something, but he didn't have the heart for it and stayed silent.

She put her head along his pants, feeling him on her cheek through his jeans.

He knew the way this was going and decided to stop. He couldn't lose control now.

"Get up." He didn't bark it but it was clearly an order.

She groaned in disappointment.

"Turn around."

She did.

"Close your eyes and if you open them, more spanking."

He took off his pants.

More groans but perhaps, she thought, he had something in mind. Then she heard him get into the tub.

"Open your eyes and start bathing me."

She opened them but the water was just murky enough from her bath that she could only see a vague form below the water. She took up the washcloth on the tub rim and was determined to out do him in tenderness. But a few minutes into it she became disheartened. No matter how she tried she couldn't put enough of herself into it to get it right. She felt clumsy, unsure and distracted. She soaped here and massaged there but she had no overall plan. No technique. No practice in the art of the concubine. She wondered how he did it.

"I suck at this," she said.

"It's not bad."

"How do you do it?"

"You know the answer."

She grunted.

"Just ...," he tried to help, "what do you love?" he asked.

"Besides myself?"

"Yes."

"Money, cookies, Jimmy Choo shoes."

"What are they? I hear women talk about those like they were the best things on the planet."

"Yeah... well, its a girl thing, isn't it."

"Better than an anal orgasm?"

"Different," she chuckled. "So totally different."

"So pretend I'm paying you a thousand an hour."

"Are you just turning me into your slave for your own benefit?"

"What does it feel like?"

She contorted her face in cute concentration. "It doesn't feel that way."

"Ok... go with your feelings. I could say, 'trust me' but that wouldn't mean anything."

She did trust him, half way, however screwed up that was. Even after the spankings and getting tied and fucked by his friends. She did trust him more than the last time she thought of it.

She tried some more, even doing that face scrub but she botched it, getting the cream in his eye. He was sweet about it, washing his eye out with a stream of cold water from the tap.

No wonder she couldn't do it. She didn't love him. But before giving up entirely she got the chair and sat behind him, his head resting on a folded towel on the rim. She began to rub his scalp as he had done and closed her eyes. She blocked out everything she could and focused on her feelings. She fantasized on love, thinking about what she should feel. Pretending she was in love with him, if only to aid in what she was doing.

It seemed to be working a bit, giving her a slower pace, a more gentle touch. When he moaned it thrilled her.

"I think I'm getting it, Philip."

"That feels good," he said. He was tight as a guitar string. Domination takes a lot out of a guy.

She daydreamed about becoming domestic. About fixing dinner and folding his clothes at the laundromat. She infused these images with meaning, their purpose to please him. That helped a bit more and she began to massage his ears between her fingers. As she dreamed, she felt the caress of his praise like his hands on her body.

"Tell me about me, please," she said.

Part of the process was to reward just this kind of behavior. "You are softhearted and tender, with warm and supple fingers like they are coated in chocolate. You smell better than any woman I've ever known, like laundry and sex."

"That is so sweet." She thought it the best complement she'd ever gotten.

"Your body is perfect. So firm and lithe and so female, like you're the prototype nymph, the beau ideal. I have never seen breasts like yours, I didn't know they could exist." He opened his eyes, turned in the tub to look at her. "I have always thought that perfection was impossible in this material world of ours but your tits prove me wrong."

She had gotten lots and lots of complements about her body. Every guy she fucked just felt like he had to go on an on about her tits or skin or something. Of course they were wasted on Jenny but Mei loved it.

"And your ass just drives me fucking crazy," he said, turning back around and settling into the now tepid water. He feared he was too demonstrative, giving her power when he should have been taking it. A rookie mistake she would end up paying for if he weren't careful.

"What's a beau ideal?"

"Um... perfect beauty, uh... epitome I guess."

'That's nice,' she thought, 'and my ass drives him crazy.' She understood that she very much wanted to drive him crazy.

She stood and moved to his side, never breaking her fingers' contact with his scalp.

"Tell me more."

He couldn't stop. "I see you in the collar and I just... I... It does something subtle but cumulative to me. You know? Like it wears on me like sand paper. It makes me want to..." He stopped himself. He wanted to tell her it made him think of her as something fragile to be protected, having no idea why it had that effect.

She leaned over, cupped her breast, put it to his mouth and said, "Shut up and suck my tit."

He obeyed and she straddled him in the tub, sloshing water over the side. His hands rose naturally to her hips as she leaned on him, nipple hardening in his mouth.

"Oh Philip yes. God that's good. Suck my tit honey. Yes."

'Honey!?' he thought? 'She's calling me 'honey'. That has to be good, right?'

"I have a confession to make."

"Yes?" he said taking the opportunity to change breasts.

"I realize that I must have forgot the dildo on purpose, like subconsciously."

"Hmmm?" His hands now on her rib cage below her tits.

"I didn't know you were going to have me gang fucked by your friends, ok. I still think it was a bit extreme as far as punishment goes, ok? But I think I thought you'd be doing the fucking. I mean after that crazy fucking orgasm..."

'Smack!'

"Owww! Shit!"

"Watch your mouth."

"Right! Ok. Owww. After that orgasm when I thought about you abusing me I just had to have you inside. So my messed up mind probably did it on its own."

She withdrew her tit from his mouth, leaned back and squatted on his cock, her labia embracing him as it rested against his stomach. She reached down to feel it. 'Hmm nice, yes, very nice indeed.' She could do wonderful things with this. She proceeded to slide on him back and forth.

His head hit the back of the tub, no cushioning towel to take the impact. 'God. That's good.' He kept thinking, his hands back on her unquestionably perfect tits. Water sloshing up his chest like a tsunami, spilling over the rim in buckets.

"Mmm Philip. Your cock is so hard honey."

She moved to raise her hips, grasping him to insert him and he realized what she was doing.

"NO!"

She froze, a look of perplexed confusion on her face.

"Get out!" He barked.

She didn't start crying right away, too shocked and confused to do so. She stood up in the tub and he got out first.

'Wow. Not bad at all,' went through her mind as his cock bounced before him.

"Get out of the tub," he said and she, having no idea what she'd done wrong, did so.

Unexpectedly he grabbed her elbow and pushed her down.

"Kneel."

She knelt.

"Open your mouth slut!"

'Ah... finally!' She was relieved, she wasn't too dirty to fuck after all. She was still a whore, she knew it and felt like it but perhaps there was redemption ahead. As if an echo of her former self she thought of how familiar it was to be what a man wanted but also now how different it was to want a man.

His penis slid between her lips and a warm feeling rushed over her with the filling of her mouth. This was so much better!

"When I fuck you," he said, starting to lunge forward and pull back, "It will be my way and my time. Do you understand?"

She grunted an incomprehensible, 'Yes, master' her head spinning with a wave of rapture that confused her and delighted her in equal measure. Her lips stretched, her cheeks bulged and her tongue flattened against her jaw as his hardness pushed forward and back, stimulating itself on her tender prone tongue. But more than the sensation, the newly splendid sensation of sucking cock, she felt 'him', his personality and power.

Then came a shock as he took his cock away from her.

"I didn't hear you slut!"

"Yes, master!" she said, looking at his cock like her lollypop was just stolen.

"You want it back slut?"

"Yes, master, please." She had never wanted a cock in her so badly before. Immediately sensing the uniqueness of this demand within her she felt light headed, wondering what it might mean.

"Are you going to give it the love it deserves?"

There was that fucking word again. Then it struck her like one of his slaps, like a mini epiphany and a chorus singing from on high, the knowledge that she LOVED his cock!

"Yes, I love it. I love it." She looked up at him with stars in her eyes, "I love your cock Philip!"

He heard her say it like it was a revelation from God's messenger. This wasn't in the same category as cookies or shoes, or any other of the many examples of the male phallus she'd met, this was love, straight up love.

"I LOVE your cock, Philip." She wanted to make him understand.

"Good. That's good Mei Chun. Suck it like you love me."

"No... you don't understand." She licked it from the root. "I really love your cock." But he wasn't getting the significance of her message, but whatever, she had work to do, she'd explain it later.

She'd never sucked a penis nearly as well, not a hundredth part as well. The guy she blew in the bar got only her action and not her soul. Now she slurped and sucked and ran her slick tongue along the bottom of its head, never letting it leave her lips. She moaned and grunted and hummed in rapture as she received him. She made love to that thick, hard, oh so male dick like... just like she was good, warm, and caring. She needed to let him know all these things about her. These new things. Sure she had gone through the motions before, a few times. If Jenny were feeling expansive after having received some particularly pleasing gift she would lick a man's penis around the head and put an inch or two inside and moan a bit for the guys pleasure. She would tolerate his ejaculation and quell her disgust as she spit out his filthy semen into the bed sheets if she were at his house, or his shirt if they were at hers. So this elation at having his hard pointed manhood totally fill her mouth was undeniably new as was her desire that it be ever so good for him.

'Yes, Philip, oh fuck... I love this thing. This is you Philip.' The only thing that would make it better is if he took control. If he would be the one taking and not her giving. She felt still unqualified to give, too clumsy and too much of a whore to be worthy of worshiping him.

The reality of what all this meant dawned on her. A calm came over her as the understanding that this thing, this object called a 'cock' was really HIS flesh wrapped around HIS blood vessels, carrying the sensation of ecstasy through HIS nerves to HIS brain. It made the object an idol.

She thought she might come. Really, she felt the quivering goodness race along her labia and inside behind her clit. 'Can a girl come giving head?' she wondered.

For Philip it was good, oh so fucking good. He was a big fan of a great blow job and this was indescribably good. Not good. This was the best fellatio of his life and he was just about to show her how good when he pulled out, squeezed it to choke off his orgasm and stood panting before her.

"But. But." She stammered, his cock purple with compressed blood just out of reach. "I want it."

"Get up!" he commanded.

"But you were so close."

"Don't ever make me repeat myself. Get up!"

She stood, maybe he was going to bend her over the tub, she thought with relief and turned to grip the rim. But he didn't move in behind her.

"Not now slut. Follow me." He walked out the door.

She grabbed a towel and dried herself as she followed behind him but he wasn't in the bedroom.

"Back here," she heard him say from somewhere down the hall, "and move it."

She dropped the towel, trotted over the wood floor, "Where are you?" desperation starting to creep into her voice.

"Here."

She followed his voice and found it was coming from a room she'd not seen, all the way at the back of the building. When she entered, she was dumbfounded. It was a bit bigger than the bedroom but it was completely different. All black and no fine modern furniture. It was a dungeon.

"Come over here and kneel."

"What is this?"

"Ask another question, get another spanking."

She knelt before a table of sorts. It was made of thick wood, covered in red leather with all kinds of metal buckles and straps and it was on a central pillar with a kind of curved metal thing underneath. It looked like a medical exam table from the office, but red and for sex. There was a work table against the wall and other stuff.

"Open your mouth."

'Hmm... ok,' she thought, 'this is bound to be good.'

He slid back between her lips. "So you love my cock?"

"Ummm hmmm," she moaned in the affirmative, feeling marvelous and feminine with his cock in her mouth.

"That's good, because you're going to get a lot of it very soon."

"Mmmm." Super fine with her. She went back to sucking as before, like it was the best thing ever, her head spinning again, her mind racing with the potential of the room.

After just a few trips down the length of her new idol he took it away again.

"Stand up!"

She was beginning to get the idea that things only got better when he ordered her around like this but she still didn't like the frustration part. He did something under the table and pushed down on one side and it stood upright.

"Come over here."

'Ah, I see,' she realized its purpose and stood with her back to the table.

He got inch wide leather straps and clipped them to the D-rings on her collar. Then he lifted her hands and placed them in leather cuffs at the top corners.

"Spread your legs," he said without malice. It was an instruction, no more. She did and he buckled her ankles in restraints at the bottom corners of the table.

"So you want to be my slut. Is that right Mei Chun? Or are you Jenny now?"

She figured she knew what he wanted to hear but wondered if it was permissible to carry a little Jenny with her into her new self.

"Yes, but..."

He gave her a second to think about it. It was an important moment. She would have to decide which woman she was going to be and she was thinking about it.

He cinched the straps to her collar tight holding her neck at the center of the table.

"I won't wait forever for your answer." He walked over to the work table and brought back a riding crop.

'Oh shit,' she thought, 'this is getting serious.' She needed to answer but what was the right answer?

"Um..."

"Yes?" He toyed with her, running the strap at the end of the horse whip along the flesh of her stomach.

"Master?" It sounded so sweet the way she said it.

"Yes?"

"May I ask a question?"

"Yes?"

"I... there are... I."

"Do you want me to use this?"

"Yes." She'd meant to say no, but yes came out.

He brought the strap down on the inside of her upper arm, near her armpit. Not hard enough to hurt, but hard enough to get her attention. He began to tap it on her nipple and around her breast.

"Um... can I? Will I be able to be part of Jenny while I am Mei Chun?"

"Which part?" His bouncing caresses of her nipples became more firm, small slaps that sent waves of a quite strange pleasure through her.

"The slut part? ..." Her eyes pleaded, "...but I'll leave the bitch part behind. The parts you hate."

"That's good Mei Chun."

He began to bring the whip down harder on her nipples, alternating between left and right.

"I'm glad you've decided. Are you going to do what I tell you Mei Chun?"

"Yes, master," she winced with the pain.

"Everything? With a glad heart?"

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • From Jenny to Mei Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 57 milliseconds