• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • A Love to Last

A Love to Last

Michael Selvin was a fairly rough looking man in the sense that he had brown scraggly facial hair and brown scraggly long hair on his head. He stood at five foot eleven with a broad frame with a good amount of muscle tone. His friends often compared him to a bear.

Though he was not considered ugly by any means either. He was nice to everyone as long as they were nice to him and he had a face that was comforting when you got past the hair. Even when it came to women he had been on several dates, but he never stayed with any of them.

One of his friends said, "You're not getting any younger you know. You're in your mid-thirties, you should think about settling down."

The problem was not the fact that Michael did not want to settle down, it was just the women he had been with never really interested him. He dared not even note that he never slept with any of them. It just never felt right. He wanted something deeper before considered sleeping with them.

It happened when he was walking home from a particularly long day of work. They were not really paying attention and hard whack the two had walked into each other.

Michael was the first to get up and he quickly went to help her. Right away he was impressed by her lovely long blonde hair and her pretty blue eyes. He also could not help but notice her nice ample breast. She looked up him and he had to look away.

"I am sorry, I did not pay attention to where I was going." Now however he was not sure what he was thinking about that caused him not to pay attention.

She grabbed his hand that he was holding out for her. They were quite soft and delicate just the way they looked.

"It was as much my fault as it was yours." Her voice was sweet and lovely. It fit her smile perfectly.

They just stared at each other for a moment not saying a word. She started playing with her hair a little and getting a tad antsy. So it was her that broke the silence. "I should get going."

She had almost gotten past him when he spoke up. "Wait."

The pretty blonde turned and met his gaze again. "What?" It was not rude the way she said it, but it was obvious that he needed to speak up if he wanted to pursue her.

"Would you like to have dinner with me sometime?" He had never had trouble just asking that question before, but this time it came out kind of weak. His friends would be laughing up a storm if they saw this.

"I might if you tell me your name first." It was obvious that she was playing with him a little.

"I am Michael Selvin and your name is?" He was trying to show a little confidence with the way he played back in turn.

"My name is Amy Ashton and I would like to have dinner with you." Amy wore her best smile with her reply.

They actually stood there talking in that same spot for quite awhile before exchanging cellphone numbers. Even after that it was a while before they decided to agree to meet the following night.

A few weeks went by and the dates were going well. They had a lot in common with their favorite movies and along with the games they enjoyed to play. Everything was going perfectly until Michael decided maybe it was time that they took it a step further.

Amy had stayed a little later at his place than usual when he asked the question. "I am not sure how to go through with this, but would you like have sex with me?"

She had a nervous look on her face as she put down the drink she was holding. "Michael, I will say that I love you and don't take this as rejection, but I am not ready."

He had been patient waiting all this time so he was fine with waiting, but he was still slightly nervous that maybe she was not so into him. It was clearly a little visible on his face. "I understand." Was all he could say.

Amy could not leave things the way they were. She walked up to him and gave him a passionate kiss on the lips. "I have my reasons, but I do want to. I can at least make you happy instead."

Michael was unsure of what she meant by that, but noticed that one of her hands was unzipping his pants. She slowly pulled them down as went to her knees. He gulped a little from the surprise of it.

His long stiff hard cock was now right in front of her face. "I was not expecting this." She said this before she seemed to try and calm herself down.

Her tongue with the lightest touch to the tip made it pulse. A feeling unlike anything he had ever felt before. It was amazing to him how his penis was now waiting for the touch of her lips.

She took it slow as she began to lick up and down. She was covering every inch of it with her saliva before she put the head in her mouth. Her lips and inside cheeks seemed to naturally cover her teeth as she funneled around it.

Slowly she moved her face down till he could feel the end of dick near the back of her throat. She was covering more than half of it with her face as he felt her suck on it while still licking it with her tongue.

Her body and head moved in a slow rhythmic motion, but sped up with every thrust. The sound of her slurping and the intense feeling caused him to moan. The faster she got, the more intense it was and that only made him moan louder.

He could feel that it nearing its end. His penis was throbbing even harder than before. She must have felt it too, because right before the cum shot out she moved the end to the middle of her mouth. She let it stay there as she swallowed every last drop.

Not even having done any of the work himself he still had managed to sweat. He looked down at her as she backed her face away from his still pulsing dick. She looked up at him with a smile on her face.

Amy stood up and leaned against him close to his ear. "That was rather intense for me as well. I should go home for tonight." She sounded quite exhausted.

Michael couldn't let her walk herself home, so he decided to drive her instead. It was the least he could do after that. He would never doubt her love for him again.

More weeks went by and more meetings between his cock and her mouth, but he still wanted the next level of commitment. It was not like he did not understand her wanting to wait, it was just that he loved her so much. He wanted her to understand that.

On a date at her house was when he pushed the issue. "I love you, but I want us to take the next step. If not sex would you marry me?"

Amy looked away and started to cry. "I am afraid that you won't love when you know the truth." After which she pulled down her pants and underwear to show what she was so worried about.

She was still crying as Michael looked down at her hard penis. It was roughly half the size of his, but he did not focus on it. Instead he walked over to her. His hand went down her front and he held onto her shaft. "I love you" he whispered into her ear.

Amy stopped crying. "I was born this way and you accept me." Her voice still quivered a little through her tears.

He took his other hand and stuck a wet middle finger up her butt. This only made her dick get stiffer. "All that matters to me is that you are you."

Putting her at an angle against a wall, he kept fingering her anus while rubbing her now thick stick. He kept it up till he felt her cum. The warm liquid hit the wall, but she was still somewhat hard.

Slightly out of breath Amy did not notice him take off his clothes. Him was pushing his solid rod against her anal cavity. It did not take long for it to widen and let him in. She was grateful that she had used toys that had prepared her for this moment.

Once inside he started to push deep into her rectum. The more he pushed, the more it squeezed against his hard wood. He was rubbing her shaft again which was ready for to release a second load.

It only took him a moment to get the timing right between rubbing her and thrusting in. As he pounded her ass, he rubbed her shaft. The faster and harder he pounded her, the faster and harder he rubbed her.

Amy's asshole was really starting to squeeze his dick. He could tell that she was feeling just as good as he was. When both of their penises started vibrating though, he knew it was coming to an end. He told her to hold it for just a little longer.

When he was certain neither one could hold it back anymore they let go. His seamen shooting farther into her rectum and hers hitting roughly the same spot on the wall. Both of them were sweating heavily.

Months had went by and the two got married. They had been waiting for this night since they decided not to have sex again until after they were Michael and Amy Selvin.

They quickly threw off their clothes. As soon they were stripped naked Michael threw Amy onto the bed. Laying her on her front so that he could see the slight pink of her anus.

He spread her cheeks wide and licked up and down her ass crack. His tongue every once and awhile poking inside the hole.

Amy decided to reach out for Michael and motivated him to get on the bed. Switching to sixty-nine position to suck each other. Michael however was still poking a his fingers in and out of asshole. He was ready to fuck her hard.

She decided to lay on her back so she could stare up at him as he pushed his penis hard into rectum. As he pushed in and out he put his over one of her ample bosoms the other he squeezed with his left hand. His right hand was rubbing her dick with intensely.

He raised his chest from off her body and kept pushing while jerking her. She was really starting to squeeze his cock with her asshole again. Both of them where reaching the pinnacle. As he came into her ass, she came on her onto her stomach.

Michael licked up the cum she released on her body as they readied themselves for a long night. This was only just the beginning of a night filled with pleasure. It was more than that though, they were in love and would always been in love.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • A Love to Last

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 320 milliseconds