• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Flee From the Horde

Flee From the Horde

Jan burst through the door as a single gunshot rang out from behind her. She threw her hands out as she fell to the linoleum floor, unbalanced by her own momentum. Though she knew her pursuers were brutally close behind, she was strangely reluctant to rise back to her feet. Even with her body in the most desperate mode of survival, the sheer length of time she was forced to run was taking its toll. Forcing herself back to her feet, she turned to see Tom scramble inside. He slammed the door shut, locked the deadbolt and threw his shoulder against it.

"Keep going! Upstairs, now!" he yelled. Jan ran down the hall, finding a tight spiral staircase to the next floor. A heavy thud crashed against the door Tom was holding. She took the steps two at a time. Reaching the top she looked over the railing for Tom to follow. "Tom!" she screamed. "The attic!" he yelled back, his voice strained. She hurried through the upstairs, searching desperately for the entrance. She heard more crashes against the door, more distant but still frighteningly loud. What Tom's plan was in backing themselves into a corner, she still didn't know. Jan pushed the thought from her mind and rounded the corner to find a small wooden ladder going into the attic.

"Here!" Jan yelled. She clambered up into the loft, taking in the room at a glance. It was a surprisingly large space, though still requiring Jan to hunch in order to stay standing. A circular window provided a small measure of light to the room. She waited at the top, ready to pull up the ladder as soon as Tom followed.

Jan's heart jumped as another gunshot went off. She stood frozen in horror, unsure of which direction it came from. She ran to the window, half-expecting to see another survivor. She saw a figure running down the street, away from the house. She gasped, realizing it was Tom. Her stomach dropped. Was he abandoning her? Her vision turned to the movement just below the window as the horde of pursuers spilled out of the house, lingering for a moment before following Tom's path. Tom was leading them away.

She felt a flicker of hope. He was leading them away. Once he lost them he could circle back and find her. They might make it out of this in one piece. A part of her still considered that he was leaving her behind. Why didn't he tell her what the plan was? Was she that much of a burden that he would leave her for dead? She couldn't be sure, but with the zombies still in the immediate area she didn't have much choice but to wait.

Coming back from her thoughts, she looked back down at the horde. The main part of it was still moving towards Tom, with some stragglers coming out of the house, losing focus on the chase and moving into adjacent streets. She would have to be as quiet as possible till they all passed. She scanned to the left and her eyes locked onto a walker. He was looking right at the window, right at her. Jan snapped her head away from sight, catching and knocking a single cardboard box off its stack as she moved. The box hit the floor with a single thunderous crash.

Again Jan was caught paralyzed in fear. She turned her head to the trap door, expecting to see one of the gray unblinking faces staring back at her. The hatch was still open. She stole as silently as she could across the floor, grasping the stepladder. The contraption creaked awfully even as she tried to pull it closed as slowly as she dared. She got back to her feet and eased into one of the corners of the room, on the opposite side of the window, hidden behind a stack of boxes.

The house was still. There was no slow shuffling of feet, the horde must have passed through. Jan couldn't know if the sound was enough to draw their attention, or if the zombie looking towards her had truly seen her. Zombies' senses varied between impossibly sharp or in other cases heavily dulled. The infection removed much of any human intelligence, but there were stories of some being able to do basic, latent tasks. A small number of zombies could climb, others could open doors. Some carried weapons, but dropped them when seeing prey. All of them were impossibly strong and moved without tiring. Anything they did was quite sluggish. Jan didn't know what she was up against. If she got caught up here against any number of them, the only way out was the trap door. The window was likely too small to fit through. Jan had never seen an attack before her very eyes, she had always been running away, only hearing the screams, refusing to look. She was not going to be one of the victims.

She faintly heard movement in the floors below. It was the slow dragging of feet, too ponderous to be human. It would fade and grow louder. The zombie was moving through the house, searching. It may have been the one she saw, or just a random passerby. The footsteps drew under her and passed. They stopped under the trap door. There was silence. Jan forced herself to look through an opening between the boxes. She didn't have a clear view of the trap door, but could see a portion of the room. A few interminably long minutes passed, but she didn't hear the zombie move away. Then she heard the creak of the trap door being pulled down. Her instincts screamed to run, but she had nowhere to go. The fear was overriding, but if there was only one zombie she stood a chance of slipping past and getting away.

Again there was silence for a time. Then the thing started to ascend the ladder. Each step was slow, with a pause in between. The ladder strained at the heavy weight on it. Jan held as still as possible. She saw its shadow cast against the wall as it rose through the opening, taking its last few slow steps, until it was standing at the top of the landing, facing the window. 'I need to move. Now,' she thought, but she couldn't bring herself to risk moving into the open.

The zombie turned, moving around the trap door. It was coming towards her. She lifted herself back, crawling into the darkness of the corner. The footsteps edged closer, and then the creature came into view. Its skin was an even shade of gray and only a bite scar on the left side of its chest signified any sign of imperfection. There were no clothes covering its body. It turned its head and the same unblinking eyes Jan had locked with before stared down at her.

Jan screamed with fury as she jumped to her feet. She didn't have enough space to get past him going around the boxes, so she tried to push the stack over. It was heavier than she anticipated and didn't budge. She took a step back and threw her weight against the pile as hard as she could. Jan tumbled over with the boxes. As she pushed herself up to get out of the tangle a cool hand seized her ankle. "No!" she screamed defiantly. She kicked against the hand with her free foot. Her blow had no effect on his grasp, even as pain lanced up her leg. She struck again, beginning to panic. Again he had no reaction and he started to drag her towards him.

She looked around for something to use or grab onto, but the force of his pull took her off guard. She slid along the floor till she was in front of him. Before she could rise one hand clenched her around the back of the neck and another by the shoulder closest to him. He brought her up to her knees and faced her towards him. Just in front of Jan's face was a gray, erect penis.

Jan's eyes went wide. As her mouth opened to vocalize her disbelief, the zombie pulled her open mouth down onto his cock. She raised her hands trying to push away off his legs. Her throat contracted, attempting to force the object out, but the zombie's strength didn't yield. She gagged. He let her back for a moment, keeping the cock in her mouth, before thrusting forward again. Jan's momentary relief dispersed as she struggled to handle the cock forced down her throat. She beat against him with her hands, doing anything to earn a respite. He held her for a few moments, and Jan's vision began to blur.

The zombie pulled out of her, maintaining his hold on her shoulder and neck. She clutched at her throat, coughing and gasping for breath. Regaining her composure, she looked up. The zombie stared straight ahead, seemingly taking no notice of her. She looked back down at the zombie's cock. Her mind was racing. The zombie hadn't made a move to devour her as she had expected, but she never imagined this would be the alternative. Seemingly he had made his intentions known. The thought a zombie would forgo its seemingly constant hunger instincts was insane, especially for this. She wasn't going to be able to escape his grasp. Jan was forced to realize her one option was to give him what he wanted.

She raised her head again and opened her mouth, hoping he wouldn't force her down again. This time he eased into her slowly, before going back out again. He began a slow rhythm, running the full length in and out of her mouth. The slower pace was more manageable but Jan was still forced to gag when he pulled her close. She had no control of the situation, he was using her for his apparent equivalent of pleasure. Sometimes she struggled when he forced particularly deep, but his hold was inescapable. Jan's eyes watered as she squinted in pain. Her throat was soon sore from the abuse, and she had no idea how long this would go on. She struggled to breathe through her nose when she could. Occasionally he would come out far enough she could get a brief breath in, but it was often interrupted from him pulling her right back down.

After a lengthy period his pace picked up and Jan hoped he was nearing the end. He was thoroughly using her now. She focused on staying conscious, trying to position herself in the least taxing way possible. It didn't matter much, she didn't have much room to move. She felt the cock sliding through her throat relentlessly. Again her vision began to blur, and she wondered if she would wake up if she went under. Suddenly the hand on her shoulder released only to seize her by the back of the head. He pulled her down the full length of his cock and held her. Jan could feel pulses of a hot liquid shoot down the back of her throat. He held her tight until he finished, and then she felt his grip go limp. The zombie rigidly fell backwards, crashing heavily against the floor.

Jan instantly fell to the ground, shakily holding herself on all fours. She alternated coughing and sucking in huge gulps of air. Catching her breath, she rolled onto her side, grateful to be alive. Her assailant wasn't moving, but she didn't know how long that would last. She knew the noise they had made could be drawing more zombies closer. Jan knew she wouldn't survive a second attack, whether she was raped or cannibalized. Though she was in no fit state to move, she dragged herself to her feet and descended out of the attic.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Flee From the Horde

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 134 milliseconds