• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • The Wedding Ch. 03

The Wedding Ch. 03

123

He was on his fourth pint when she walked in. It was Colleen, out of her dress and just in jeans and a blouse. She didn't see him as she ordered a drink and found a seat. At first Dave was relieved, he started sneak out before she saw him.

But he stopped himself, he realised that he didn't want to run. He'd wallowed in self-pity long enough he deserved an explanation from her as well. Fighting hard to keep his nerve, he marched over to her table and plonked down in the seat opposite her.

"Dave!" she squeaked, she hadn't noticed him until he sat down, "What are you doing here?"

"What do you think I'm doing here? This is what you wanted after all, right?" he had tried to remain calm with Sarah but he was too drunk now and he had too much pent up frustration with Colleen.

"Oh right, I see. Well at least Sarah finally told you."

"Oh no! Don't give me that Colleen. You're not getting out of this by trying to side with me. You're at fault here too."

"I'm know! I swear. I'm sorry Dave, I really am but can we not do this now..."

"Oh I'm sorry, will I ruin your wedding if I get you upset? Well maybe you should have..."

"NO!" she screamed.

"...eh, sorry?" Dave's anger was briefly outstipped by confusion, he had not anticipated this outburst.

"No you won't ruin the wedding." she had started to cry.

"Em...ok. Wait. What?"

This was not going how Dave had imagined in his head. Colleen was supposed to be defensive or apologetic at this point but she just sounded angry.

"Why the fuck do you think I'm drinking alone the night before my wedding?"

The clogs weren't turning fast enough in Dave's confused brain so she answered for him.

"The wedding's off."

He hadn't noticed when he'd sat down but looking at her properly now he could see that her eyes were raw red, she'd obviously been crying a lot. He thought hard for a second and finally realised what was happening.

"Because of what happened? Because now I know?"

She gave him an exasperated look but realised she wasn't going to get away without explaining.

"No. Well yeah, kind of. I mean my heart was never in the wedding, it was a distraction. For him too, we never admitted it but we were both just trying to forget past flames. I couldn't go through with it after what happened earlier and he didn't put up too much resistance, we both realised it was a bad idea."

This wasn't abating Dave's anger just it was worrying him on top of it, making him scared and bitter.

"So are you going to leave with Sarah then? Did you two work this all out at the hen? May as well kick me while I'm down in the shit, I suppose. You can't hurt me much more."

"What?" she looked mildly confused and deeply offended, "Of course not. I'm not even talking to that bitch. Did you not witness that fight earlier? And do you not remember the fight we had at the hen night? Do you really think that night ended with us planning to run away together? Or do you think that was some elaborate act? I mean even if we were that evil and had that little respect for you, why the fuck would we even go to all that trouble?"

Dave had to admit he'd forgotten how the hen night ended. He'd had a whole conspiracy worked out in his mind but he now realised it was ridiculously paranoid. He was now stumped, it had taken the wind out of his sail. Colleen noticed the confusion.

"Holy shit. That's stupid bitch didn't tell you everything did she." she was actually giggling through the tears at this, "She is hopeless."

"Well she told me you two fucked and I couldn't really deal with listening to anything after that so I left. Why? Did something happen afterwards?"

"We did sleep together and I'm truly sorry about that, I think maybe because we'd all done it before we thought..."

"Yeah yeah, I've had that bullshit excuse from Sarah already. Just tell me whatever you're still hiding from me."

"Sorry, you're right it is bullshit. We were just wrong." she did look genuinely regretful, "Afterwards I felt guilty, we both did. Sarah started to panic, freaking out over what she'd done to you. She started to blame me, implied that I'd gotten her drunk and seduced her on purpose. She tried to get me to take the blame. I didn't take kindly to this and started to loose the head with her. The fight got more and more heated. She kept asking why I wouldn't just take the blame, reminding me that my marriage was a sham, I'd nothing to lose. That's when I lost it, I couldn't take her selfish, manipulative rant anymore so I just came out with the truth."

She had been lost in her story, closer to acting it out than just narrating but now she came back to reality. She hesitated for a second and looked nervously at Dave. He was still confused and just looked back expectantly for a conclusion that might make everything make sense.

"I told her I did have something to lose. You. I told her I was in love with you."

She was staring straight into Dave's eyes, waiting for a reaction. He couldn't speak. His brain was desperately trying to process it but it was too much to cope with at the end of a long night. All he could do was mouth "me?".

"Of course you. Why do you think I flipped at Sarah for bringing you, she knew how I felt and she brought you to my wedding. I assume it was payback, I mean she freaked when I told her. Accused me of betraying her, of trying to steal you, of orchestrating the hen night to break you two up. She stormed off, took me two hours before I found her almost passed out drunk in some bar."

Sarah had said earlier that Colleen couldn't get past the threesome but Dave assumed it was because she wanted the sexual excitement again, he never guessed her feelings went that deep. He eventually found his voice.

"But then what about you and Sarah..."

She looked like she'd been expecting this question.

"I like Sarah...liked Sarah, but I've always loved you. Before that night I just ignored it passed it off as a crush that could never be. I mean you're straight and, even if you weren't, I'd never have done that to Sarah. But when we had that threesome it all changed, when I saw that you could see me that way I couldn't deny it any longer. I became a little obsessed. I tried so many times to get the courage to suggest another threesome but I could never go through with it, I was afraid Sarah would work out what was going on. So I forced myself to stay as far away from you as possible. At the hen night all those emotions came flooding back when I saw Sarah. It sounds like a shitty excuse but it was her association to you and the memories that brought back that made me sleep with her that night."

Dave was slowly starting to take this all in. Now he had to work out what it all meant for him. How deep did his feelings run for Colleen? Was it just a crush? What about Sarah? Given what she did should he disregard his feelings for her now? All extremely important questions which would have been difficult to answer even if he was sober.

Colleen sat quietly, she had stopped crying but it looked as if she was on edge waiting for Dave's reaction.

"This doesn't make what you did ok." he eventually told her.

"I know. And I know it meaningless to say but I will find a way to make it up to you...if you can find a way to forgive me that is. I never wanted to hurt you, you have to believe me."

"I do believe you but you did hurt me and it will take me a while to forget that." he paused, letting that sink in, "But I think you've been through enough tonight."

"Are you saying you forgive me?" he tried to hide the hopeful smile underneath a nonchalant expression.

"No. But I will in time."

The smile broke through, though she hid it quickly in case it came across as smug and forced Dave to take back that promise.

"What about Sarah?" Colleen asked, reluctantly adding, "Despite how I feel, she does love you. And while I wouldn't take full blame for what happened I wouldn't put it on her either."

Dave sighed, this decision was harder.

"I don't know if I'll ever get over what she did to me. But I still love her, I don't know if I could stand to lose her over this."

He could see Colleen cringe when he said this and realised it must be particularly painful to hear that after her admission.

"What are you going to do?" she asked.

"She cheated on me and ruined your wedding. She needs to pay for that before I even think about forgiving her."

"How?"

Colleen was a mixture of concerned and intrigued at Sarah's imminent punishment.

"Well she hurt me with the truth, I think it's only fair that I repay that favour."

"What truth? I don't understand."

"I'm going to tell her I love you." a smug smile spread across his face as his delivery got the confused and shocked reaction he'd been aiming for.

"What...but...what?"

"You said it yourself, something changed that night. I loved Sarah so much I never wanted to admit it. I couldn't even admit it to myself why I felt so angry that you were avoiding me. But its true and now I don't care. I haven't been sitting here wondering if I'm going to forgive you, I've been trying to work out if I felt the same way...and I do. I love you."

Colleen practically jumped over the table to kiss him, she swung her arms around his neck and pressed her tear streaked face against his. Dave welcomed the embrace, it felt good to finally admit his feelings and the kiss felt right, it felt justified. Afterwards she flopped down on the seat next to him, grabbed his hand and laid her head on his shoulder.

"What does this mean? What about Sarah?"

"I don't know, I haven't exactly planned this all out. I still love her, I'm sorry but that's the truth. I suppose the question is how much do you love me and how much do you hate Sarah?"

It took a second for what he was saying to dawn on Colleen.

"Wait are you...do you mean..."

"Why not? It worked so well that night and we all obviously didn't want that to be the only time. I know I love you both and that you two love me. And I saw how Sarah was when she described what happened between you, it was more than a mistake to her. She may not have wanted to hurt me but she did want you. And honestly I think I'm ok with that part. The only question that remains is how you feel?"

Colleen was quiet for a long time, searching for a reason to say no.

"She has a lot to answer for first."

"I won't argue that."

Again silence while Colleen mulled it over one last time. A disappointed look fell across her face.

"Will I ever get you to myself? Even once."

Dave didn't answer right away. This was a tricky one.

"Sarah does deserve that at least once but I won't do what she did to me, we tell her beforehand and give her the opportunity to refuse...even if we do emphasise how much she owes us."

Colleen smiled, this obviously met her approval.

"Then yes. Yes I think I want to do this."

She was beaming, loving the idea more with every second. Then she was on top of him again, kissing passionately. He eventually got enough air to say,

"Ok ok. I think that's enough. We should really hash this out with Sarah before we go any further."

"When will that be?" she looked disappointed.

"Should we leave it until we all calm down?"

"No. I think we should do it while we're still angry with her, it will reinforce our position. Let's do it tonight."

"You sure?"

"Yep. I don't want to wait another second to be with you and to make her pay."

"Let's do this then."

The headed back to the hotel, each step making them more excited, more nervous and more angry.

Dave opened the hotel room door and Sarah was on top of him before he even got into the room. She held him tight, telling him how glad she was he'd come back before she noticed Colleen behind him.

"What's she doing here?"

"We need to talk this out Sarah. Maybe you should sit down."

They waited until she sat down on the bed, looking up at them with nervous eyes. Dave and Colleen remained standing.

"You've hurt us both Sarah. The fact that I don't believe you did it with any sort of malice is the only reason I came back."

"I didn't...I really didn't I swear sweetie, I just..."

"But," Dave interrupted, "that doesn't mean you're innocent here either, not by a long shot. I feel betrayed and unloved and I still don't know if I can get over that."

"I can't explain how sorry I am sweetie. I'll do everything I can to make it up to you, I will prove myself to you again. But it wasn't completely my fault either, she..."

"I know what happened Sarah. I've heard both sides and Colleen does share some of the blame but she's suffered enough tonight because of you so I'm letting her involvement pass for now."

Sarah looked to Colleen, puzzled by this revelation. Colleen brought her up to speed.

"The wedding's been called off." her tone was cold, she wasn't pulling any punches here.

"Really? Why?"

"Because of Dave! You knew how I felt about him and you brought him to fuck things up. Well it worked, I couldn't go through with it after seeing him."

"No no...I didn't mean that. I never meant to ruin anything?"

"Well why did you do it then Sarah, you knew how I felt?"

"I dunno...I guess I wasn't thinking about it like that. I knew I'd overreacted at the hen so I was willing to forgive you, I convinced myself that you were probably just drunk and had cold feet so it wasn't as big a deal as I'd made it out to be. You have to believe me, I didn't think it would hurt you so much."

Colleen paused for a second, considering if she was going to buy Sarah's excuse.

"Ok I will believe you. But only because you've always been a self absorbed bitch, it doesn't surprise me that you didn't think how this would affect anyone else."

Sarah dropped her head, defeated.

"I am selfish." she mumbled, "I'm so sorry, I really didn't think your feelings for him were that strong."

"They are." Colleen looked up at Dave next to her, "I love him."

Dave kept his eyes on Sarah, he wanted to see this reaction.

"And I love her." he said.

Sarah's eyes looked up slowly at Dave, the meaning behind what he'd said hadn't quite hit her yet.

"What?" she said, still relatively calm, assuming she must have misheard.

"I've been feeling something since that threesome...a loss, something that only grew when Colleen moved. I only realised tonight what that meant. I love her Sarah."

She was starting to shake, her face was burning red. The girl looked as if she might explode.

"You're just saying that to get back at me!" she spat.

"No Sarah. Not that you wouldn't deserve it after what you've done, but this is true. We considered waiting until you had gotten over tonight to tell you but you didn't consider either of our feelings when it came to telling me about the hen night so we thought you would understand." he let that sink in for a second, he promised himself it would be the last cheap shot, "Also we have some important decisions to make."

Sarah had started weeping gently. She was obviously furious but she knew there was nothing she could say, she was more in the wrong here.

"Decisions? You want to discuss the break up now? Jesus Dave at least let me..."

"No Sarah. I don't want to break up."

Her face twisted in utter confusion, Sarah didn't need words to tell Dave how lost she was so he elaborated.

"I'm angry over what happened. You betrayed and lied to me. That said, I don't want to lose you over this. Yes I love Colleen but because of that I think I can accept what happened...I dunno it's hard to explain. It only occured to me after I'd calmed down but something about the way you described what happened between you and Colleen made it clear to me. That wasn't entirely a drunken mistake was it? Be honest...you have feelings for her too, don't you?"

A tear rolled down Sarah's cheek as she processed this, taking her time to think it through before slowly nodding her head.

"I dunno...Maybe...I thought I just missed her but that night, when she kissed me..." she looked over at Collen, "I wanted you."

Her head lowered again in embarrassment and the three of them fell silent for a while. Dave choose his words careful before speaking again.

"I don't want to lose you Sarah but things are going to have to change, we can't just pretend what you did didn't happen and we can't bury these feelings any more."

"I know, you're right but where does that leave us?"

"Well I was never angry with what you did just with how you did it. Our feelings with Colleen are what messed everything up, I think we should explore those feelings...but this time together."

Sarah sat there for a second, her mouth hung open in shock staring wide eyed at Dave and Colleen.

"You mean...you want to...like all three of us?"

"Why not? It worked before and the way things have been going since has clearly been making us all miserable. You said you'd do everything you can to make this up to me...well this is what it will take."

She didn't have an answer for this, instead she looked to Colleen.

"And you're on board with this Col?"

Colleen sighed before answering.

"I want to give it a try, for Dave. I really love him Sarah but I don't know how easily I can forgive you."

"There is, however, a condition if this is going to go ahead." Dave interjected before that conversation turned ugly again, "I think you owe it to us both to at least consider it."

It looked like Sarah's brain was finally starting to comprehend what was happening, she was slowly coming to terms with the situation.

"Ok," she said, a determined look had replaced the shock and doubt, she was giving this serious consideration, "let me hear it."

"Well this relationship should be about the three of us, all in this together. However you have broken that trust already and I think the only way that can be regained is if me and Colleen have one night to ourselves."

Sarah's lips pursed tightly when she heard this but she said nothing, it seemed as if she had been expecting something like this.

"I don't want this to be like what happened to me. If this is something you can't live with then you can say no but what we're suggesting can only go ahead if we can regain the trust between us."

Sarah didn't look too upset, she debated it in her head for a second.

"You two want to fuck without me? That's the condition?"

"That's my condition. Anything you want to add Colleen?"

A smirk crossed Colleen's face, she hadn't shared this part with Dave yet.

"Yes actually.That night should be first, before the three of us get together again. In fact, it should be tonight."

This surprised Dave but he said nothing, Colleen had the right to put whatever terms she wanted on this. She grabbed hold of his hand, their first open display of affection in front of Sarah, before adding a final surprise.

"And you have to stay here, in the room with us, while it happens."

This shocked Dave nearly more than Sarah. He looked down at her but she just raised her eyebrow slyly in response. Again he let it go, if this was what Colleen needed to get over what Sarah had done then so be it.

"We'll give you some space to think this over. We'll come back in a bit when you've had some time to think."

With that they left Sarah to digest the decision she'd been given.

"What was that?" Dave asked as soon as they'd left the room.

"What? You asked if I had anything to add." she said, a sexy grin spreading across her lips, "I felt she needed to have the severity of what she did to you imposed more directly on her."

Dave didn't know what to say to that he just chuckled and reminded himself never to fuck with Colleen. This night was just getting more and more bizarre.

They walked around the hotel campus for a while. It was obvious that they were both nervous, the conversation dried up as soon after they left the room. They figured an hour was probably enough time so they headed back up to the room.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • The Wedding Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 136 milliseconds