• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Young Studs for Carol Ch. 08

Young Studs for Carol Ch. 08

123

Author's Note

Again a Chapter of the busty Carol's adventures.

Carol Blum, a married brunette 52yo and her son Scott, 18yo, have just started, in secret, an incestuous liaison, though she has not yet allowed him to go into a full sexual relationship.

One evening the house is invaded by a group of four escaped convicts; one white and three black men. They capture the entire family and repeatedly rape the woman. Then the husband is sent away, together with one of the intruders, whilst Carol and Scott remain in the house, at the mercy of three young (in their early twenties), big, sex starved guys. The white one of them, in particular, whose name is John (a giant of more than seven feet tall), takes advantage of the mature, short lady, who is sexually and verbally abused in front of her son.

The incestuous attraction between Carol and Scott is easily found out: this increases the lustful desires of the three fugitives. The woman, on the other hand, is not a faithful wife. Her marital life is full of escapades and she regularly cuckolds her husband, mainly with younger, tall man. In fact, after some initial shyness (due to the presence of her son), she is not too much reluctant to accept the rough, sexual sessions with John and his black companions (Nick and Tom).

In the last Chapter Carol, after an erotic dinner, is taken by the two black guys and repeatedly fucked, in front of everybody, in the backyard and in the swimming pool. Then, she is passed on to John, who carries her, in his arms, inside the house. Scott follows him.

All the Characters are over eighteen years old.

Scott (watching son) is the narrator (present tense).

*****

Now we are in the main room. All naked.

My diminutive mom is cradled in John's huge arms, her legs dangling in the air, her generous boobs swaying erotically before his face, like a pair of ripe fruits, worthy of being squeezed and mouthed. He carries her as though she is a doll, in an amazingly sexy vision of a gigantic brute with his helpless prey.

Proud of his human trophy, he stops just in front of me, in a gaze of evident satisfaction. He gently rocks my mom in his arms, like a father with a new-born; and she lets out baby-like coos that he finally silences with a long passionate kiss on her beautiful mouth.

I am quite hypnotized by the sight. And excited, too: like never I would have figured, in the past.

"This milf is light like a feather! How much she weighs?" he asks me emphatically.

"Ninety, ninety-five, no more! I've already checked her!" I reply automatically. And the images of mom and her hot body are running in my mind; when the feeling of her soft flesh and smooth skin delighted my senses, and I walked her, like she was my girlfriend, across the poolside and inside the water, holding firmly in my arms her petite, luscious body, barely covered by a minuscule piece of fabric around her hips. Now she is owned by this colossus of a stud, who never tires to manhandle and manipulate her in every way, to satisfy his sexual desires and perversions over a middle aged housewife.

"Yeah! And she's got a set of oversized tits on her chest!" he exclaims. "Christ!!" he laughs. "I've never seen so big hooters on a so small chick!"

"Thirty-six double D!" I say in my mind, looking at her round succulent globes. "How tall this hottie?" he asks again.

"Less than five feet!" I answer, still feeling like in trance, from the lustful performances of mom and the two black guys I have just witnessed.

"A child!" he laughs again. "A little baby who deserves being fucked between these lovely fleshy puppies!"

Now John moves to the large couch and sits down, not before adding a wet licking over mom's exposed areolae and nipples. He settles her in his lap and I take my place beside them.

Mom's eyes are shut, her head leant against his bicep and, to my surprise, a kind of erotic pleasure is diffused over her face, while the young stud caresses absent-mindedly her hairless, bare crotch.

Indeed mom's little body, compared to his enormous frame, makes her look like a "child", cradled by her "daddy": the role reversal that John enjoys to play with a mature woman, starting from the first instant he entered our house. All of this, together with his endurance, especially when he sexes her up, makes him look like a very experienced lover, who is training a young novice into the pleasures of the flesh. Despite her age of fifty-two, her marital status, two kids and a lot of lovers and boyfriends on her background (as I gathered in the last hours), mom is manhandled and used by the twenty-two years old John like a giggling and squealing schoolgirl in her prime.

Now his hand has ascended to her left tit: he cups and fondles it delicately. His hand plays with the large, delicious, white soft boob, cupping it in his larger palm, without squeezing. He takes one nipple between thumb and index, then he bends down and plants a light, tender kiss on her half open mouth.

Mom replies with a soft moan.

During the next ten minutes, he drives his palm, back and forth, over her open slit. His fingers rub her labia, flick her clit, explore the hole of her pussy: he plays with her like she is a doll, and she squirms helplessly, under his gentle ministration.

Finally, mom opens her eyes and, with a strained expression on her face, "Please, John, let me go, I have to pee!" she says, in a pleading voice. "Let me go to the bathroom, I can't hold!"

"No way, baby," he laughs. "If you want to pee, piss here, in front of us!"

"Noooooo... not again!!" she has a desperate tone in her voice.

Unbelievable!! This brute is not yet satisfied. He has already made her pissing on the floor, and now he wants it again. He wants mom losing any kind of privacy.

She does not want to obey his order, but I am sure he will get soonest his target: and this makes me horny.

"Let me go to the bathroom, please!" she is crying.

"To the bathroom? Okay, child, as you wish!" he says, sadistically grinning. "I'll carry you to pee and I'll watch you. And your son, too, will be watching!"

"Ohhhhhh... my god, don't you get enough of me, today?" she yells.

"Never enough of you, baby! I'm your daddy, don't forget it! Beg me and I'll carry you to the bathroom!" his tone doesn't admit reply.

"Okay, daddy... okay... carry me soon to the bathroom, please! I can't wait, my bladder is bursting!" she is imploring.

"Yes, little mommy, let's go!!" he exclaims. "Hurry up, boy," he tells me. "Come with me to enjoy mom's golden shower show!"

John removes his hand from mom's pussy and stands up in all his immense stature, cradling again my mature mother in his massive young arms, as though she is a little doll.

Then he walks to the bathroom and I follow them.

When we enter the bathroom, mom glances to the toilet from her upper position. Obviously, she is expecting to be put down, but John has different ideas. He steps into the large tub, carrying mom with him, then he sits down, resting his back against the edge. He makes her woman curl up on her knees, between his thighs, facing his monster cock.

"Please, daddy, I have to pee; you can watch me, if you want, but let me go to the toilet!" she pleads.

"Nope, mistress Blum, you are no more the housewife, here; you are my slave; piss on me, little one, let go yourself! Here, on my thighs!" he commands, grasping his hands around her hips.

"Ohhhhhh... god... ohhhhh... here it goes... I'm pissing... I'm pissing, now!" she yells.

The pressure on her insides is too much, now, and she releases herself, just in the arms of her big lover.

The sticky liquid is seeping out of her, slowly at first, then in a thick stream, which spurts out of her crotch and hits his thighs, his belly, his dick.

"The girl's producing a warm fluid!" John laughs to me.

I'm watching in amazement. This young stud has removed from my mother any vestige of remaining dignity. She has again accepted to be taken on a man's arms and to release her piss, while strictly embraced to him.

"I'm finished, now!" mom says, when she stops pissing; and, after giving a look to the huge body of her master, all glistening with her yellow pee, "Are you happy, now?" she asks him, giving a light slap to the wet, now soft, cylinder of meat in front of her.

"Ohhhhhh... it's sleeping, the poor baby!" she chirps, in a teasing tone.

"Sleeping, you say, you little dirty ho!" he exclaims. "He can fill all of your holes, until you beg for mercy. I'll drown you in my jizz, little lady, I'll make you pregnant with gallons of cum; then, after nine months, I'll come back here, to fuck the milk out of these mams!!"

He cups her boobs and squeezes them; he chews on her neck and bites her upper arm, making her scream "Ouuuhhh... ah... ah... ah... ouuuhhh... you hurt me... you brute..."

"Yes, lil one! The brute and the beauty! And the brute devours the beauty!" Another bite, on her soft underarm; and mom lets out a loud yell.

Then he reaches down and his hand starts to massage her rosy cunt lips, still wet with her recent piss, before inserting one finger inside her vagina.

One of his hand on her back, the other one on her pussy: mom is at his complete mercy.

But now she seems not to disdain John's treatment.

She smiles and her pussy clearly grips around his invading finger. The last streams of urine are leaking from her piss hole.

"Next time I'll lick and taste your sweet piss, child! 'Cause all of you belongs to me, now. You're my slut whore, my fuck toy, my plaything, aren't you, baby?" he asks, as his finger continues to touch mom's soft inner flesh.

"Yes, yes, big daddy. I'm your woman, your big titted woman, your girl, your slave, your toy; I belong to you, to your big cock, the biggest cock in my life, the biggest cock in the world!" she exclaims, resting her head on his hairy torso and mouthing his nipples.

I'm watching the embraced couple in the tub, asking to myself what will be the next step. Mom's performances with John and his friends are always full of kinky surprises.

John has added another finger into her cunt; his thumb is massaging her shaved skin, playing with the erect hard clit.

"Ahhhhhh... I love it!" she murmurs in ecstasy.

"Your mom pissed like a little kid!! And now she's happy!" he tells me. "Next time she can play this game with you!!"

I am blushing.

When John pulls his hand out of her snatch and pushes his middle finger up her ass, probing her rear channel, mom rotates her hips and lets out a small, smelly fart from her anus. Then another one follows, larger and smellier.

A surprised look comes over her face and she gazes up, at her gigantic "daddy".

"I really have to go to the toilet, now!" she says.

The stud increases the action of his finger inside her sphincter.

"Ohhhhhhh... you pervert!" she says, giving a little smile, "You want make me shit... ohhhh... your finger is sooooo... deep!!"

"Watch, Scott! Your mom, my child, is ready to shit... just here... watch, watch, boy!"

John pulls out his finger and opens his large palm under her butthole.

"Shit, mistress Blum, shit, little wife, let your son enjoy the sight of his naked, shitting mom!!" He has removed the hand from her pussy hole and he is caressing her abdomen.

At the same time mom raises her tiny hands to his shoulders and helps herself a bit up off her sitting position.

Her creamy substance starts to fall into his hand.

"Ohhhhhh... my god, I can't hold, I've got to let it out... now... I'm shitting... ohhhhhh!" she gasps in embarrassment mixed to relief and lust.

He bends his head down and bit on her neck; she squeals and lets out another fart. Then he twists her left nipple and mom farts again. She farts and shits. Uninterruptedly.

When she is finished, John's right palm is all covered with her poop. He rubs it all over her belly and chest; also the little cavity of her navel is filled up. Mom is a mess. And John, too.

"Nothing more, child?" he asks with sarcasm.

"No more... no more... it's all, daddy, I'm empty!" she exclaims.

"Now your son can tell his friends to have seen his mother shit all over her man!" John loudly laughs.

"I didn't believe to be capable of it!" she says.

"Bitch, you're my little fucking doll! You're made just to serve me, your big daddy, your master! Say yes, bitch!"

"Yes, master, yes, I'm your little doll!" mom obeys.

"Say better, baby!" he orders threateningly. "Tell your son what you are, little slut!" He has glued his mouth to one of her nipples.

"Yes, yes, master; but don't hurt me, please!" She is totally submitted. "Scott, did you see? I'm his little doll! He's my daddy, now, he can use me like he wants... ahhhhhhhh...!!" She screams; the filthy hand of her master is manipulating her crotch, rubbing traces of her own shit all over her delicate skin.

Never I had figured a scene like this, never figured to hear these words from mom. Unbelievable!! But it is also an amazing turn-on to watch this young guy abuse my mature mom this way. He has captured her and now he owns her; she is fully dominated; she is his slave; she accepts to be his "child", to fulfil his dark desires.

All that cascade of liquid and solid products from mom's inner body has emotionally opened the floodgates in John's bladder and a yellow stream of his hot piss begins to flow, gushing and splashing against her throbbing torso with a hissing sound, adding mess to mess: a glorious, perfect ending of a session of naughty, sadistic sex games.

"This is what an old gorgeous lady deserves, when she's neglected by her wimp husband and her silly son; but now she has met a young, real man. Did I satisfy you, mistress Blum?" he exclaims, with a laugh, when his torrential stream stops.

Mom is almost incredulous of what is happening around her.

"John, you are too much for me, I've never fantasized about a big strong boy like you. You are on top of everybody. Now give me a rest, please! Please, daddy, please!" she begs, and her lips come up, to put a kiss over the huge nipple of her lover.

"Open the tap!" John orders me.

And when the water flows into their dirty bodies, both of them enjoy, for some long minutes, the warm clean stream.

Then, again John scoops mom up and enters, with her, the large stall of the shower.

I have a hard-on, looking at my little mom, so docile in the arms of the young guy, who is starting to wash her, as though she is his child.

Delicately, John lowers my mom down and makes her stand up on the floor, beside him. A giant stud and his girlfriend, who is a short mature lady. Seven feet four, versus four feet ten: the top of her head cannot reach his belly button, her mouth is at the same level of the base of his monster cock.

He runs a washcloth all over her body, from her neck to her pretty little toes. He lifts her beautiful arms and rubs carefully her armpits; then her tit flesh, lingering over her sexy nipples and areolae, without forgetting to heft in his palms the twin wobbling orbs; then the external sides of her breasts, where he checks the gentle spot of her little mole; he rubs the deep cleavage between her globes, before descending in slow motion to her navel, her belly and the hairless area of her crotch.

Her pussy lips are still open from his hot caresses; he has to kneel down, before inserting his soapy finger in her cunt hole, along the smooth surface of her inner channel, up to the cervix. Then he washes her clit, enjoying the soft moan she lets out when he pinches the sensitive bud. Her upturned, round ass cheeks come after, followed by her butthole, where he again fingers her, up to the second knuckle, to remove any trace of shit. He turns her around, to land some gentle slaps over the silky soft skin of her buns, then he washes her fleshy thighs, her knees, legs and finally her little feet and tiny toes.

My mom appreciates his workout on her body: her flirty smiles and little cries of pleasure prove it.

When she is all lathered up, he washes himself; then he sweeps her off the floor and lets the water rinse both of them off.

Out of the stall, he picks up a couple of large towels.

"Let's go outside, baby! The air, here, is too much stinking from your shit!" he exclaims; and, always holding my small mom up in his arms, he runs to the backyard.

"Wait in the bedroom, kid!" he tells me. "After drying off my little chick, I'll be back, to drop her on your cock! So, this white flesh" his hand smacks hard mom's butt cheeks "can be yours and you can fuck any hole of this nice bimbo! All night long, if you want! Your mommy is a fuck toy, Scott! The best fuckable suckable eatable milf in town!"

Ten minutes later, they have not yet returned and I hear some voices from the backyard. I go to the window to peek out and see what it is happening: the sight makes me hold my breath.

John, all naked, is sitting on a large outside couch. He incites mom with the sharp commands of a tamer in the circus; and mom obeys him, like his trained animal.

She is standing on her feet, few meters from him, clad again in the black micro thong. Evidently, he has picked up the small garment from the chair where I left it, before entering the bathroom. Then he has made mom wear it, for his amusement.

"That's good, baby! Hurry up, now, and go! It's a beautiful night for a walk!"

And mom strolls around the pool.

"Fantastic!" he exclaims and, turning towards me (because he has noticed my presence), he says in a loud tone: "Look, boy, how these rumps wiggle!"

Then he orders: "Turn around, mistress Blum! Bend over, grab your ankles and stay like that, until I say you can get up!"

Mom obeys. Her butt is facing him.

"Shake your buns for daddy, little chick!" he demands. "Bounce them!"

She lets out a begging whimper, but he is in full control..

His voice becomes harsh. "I said bounce your buttocks, slut! Do it! Now!"

Mom is scared. She starts wiggling her ass side to side and then up and down, like he wants.

"Yeah... that's right, little baby! You're a pro!" he exclaims. And then, to me: "Look at your mommy, boy! Look at these shaking globes! Wouldn't you want to give a good spanking to this deliciousness?"

What an erotic vision! I can't take my eyes off the sight of mom's gorgeous body, folded in two, her ass sticking up proudly in the air: two perfectly shaped spheres, enhanced by the tiny string, rubbing against the cleft of her buttocks.

"Shit!" John's voice echoes in the night. "I can't wait digging into the flesh of these booties and slap them! Have you ever been spanked by your boyfriends, chick?" he asks.

"Mmmmmmmmm... " mom mumbles, in her bent position.

"Answer me, little baby! Don't make me angry!" Now his voice has a threatening tone.

"Yes... yes... sometimes... sometimes some of them spanked my ass!" she replies meekly.

Mom spanked by other men during her escapades!! I would have never imagined it! And, quite sure, those men were well younger than her.

"And your son?" John continues. "Has he ever spanked you?"

These words give me a start. My cock jolts at the exciting idea of mom on my lap, while I hit repeatedly her bare white ass with my palms.

"Noooo... never... never.. it's pervert!" she exclaims.

But she lies, because I remember very well the little slapping session we had at the poolside the day she wore for the first time the black thong I bought for her.

"Pervert, you say! It's a shame for him, silly boy! If I had a mom like you, I wouldn't let her show off these globes around the house, without punishing them, at least two times a day, with my slaps! Stand up, now, wifey, and tell me who owns you!"

"You, big John, you owns me!" she says, getting up. He has imposed his power and now she acts like an obedient partner.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Young Studs for Carol Ch. 08

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 58 milliseconds