• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Tale by Josie and Brian

A Tale by Josie and Brian

Since I was very young, I have been very sexual. I was an early bloomer. My breasts are at a 36DDD right now, I want to get a reduction after I have kids. I guess I'm average size, I don't have that perfect hourglass, but I'm not too chunky.

I have an older brother, Brian. Brian and I have the same coloring; deep red hair, golden brown eyes, and pearly white skin. Brian is very stacked; he is nothing but abs and he works out like crazy. I have always been attracted to Brian. He is a very open person, so things like sex and nudity were never hidden around him. I have seen Brian walking down the hall naked, and I have been forced to listen to his sexual conquests through my walls. I have to admit, it was pretty hot. He sounded like he was really fucking these chicks- hard -and it would always sound so... satisfying. More than once I found myself furiously masturbating to the sound of their sex, my eyes closed, imagining it was me he was fucking. I always felt ashamed and disappointed in myself for thinking about those things, but I couldn't stop, I just did it. I rubbed and touched myself almost every time he brought a girl home. Sometimes I would actually go and "prepare" myself before he got home on Saturday nights. I would get myself nice and moist, watch some online porn, and grab my hand-held massager.

So today, I was taking advantage of an empty Saturday night, one where Brian wasn't going to bring home a girl. Let me just say, I was very inexperienced when it came to sex... in other words, I was still a virgin. At eighteen, I had never been touched by a boy, and I had never touched one. All I had ever seen or heard about sex was from porn, and lots of it. So I did what I thought would help me; I put on my skimpiest, sheerest nightie. It was white, almost see through, and I wore nothing underneath it. I did my hair in nice, thick curls, and I put on a lot of eye makeup. Lots of non-waterproof mascara, thick grey eye shadow, and dark red lipstick. I wanted to look, mature, Not like some silly young teenager.

I pulled up my white stockings, and put on my mom's "sexiest", most grown-up white heels. I then sat in my brother's bed, and waited. Just the thought of him coming home to me like this, turned me on. Then he got home. I lay down in his bed and listened to his sole footsteps.

"Oh my god." he said as he walked in to his room, "Josie, what the fuck...?"

My facial expression instantly turned to worry and my eyebrows furrowed, "...What... What's wrong, Brian?"

He dropped his back and looked at his baby sister, "Josie... I'm not sure what you're trying to do but... I can't. I could never, will never, you're my sister for Christ's sake."

My excitement turned to heartbreak. A part of me knew he would never fuck me, but I didn't think I would take it as hard as I did. I was actually heartbroken. I started to cry, and my mascara started to run. I kicked off those fucking trampy shoes and put my face in my hands. Brian instantly came to my side and hugged me.

"Oh my... Josie I'm sorry, I didn't mean it like that!"

"Then how did you mean it, you dick! Do you know how long it has taken me to work up the courage to do this? For like... three years! Do you not find me attractive? Do you think I'm ugly?"

He held me closer, running his hand along my back, "You are attractive, so attractive, just look at those tits! What guy wouldn't want to fuck those?"

I sniffled, "Really?"

"Really. It's just... It's hard to think about because you are my sister and I love you so much, the thought is just a little hard to swallow."

I wiped a little makeup from my face and got up off of the bed, "Well... I know what isn't hard to swallow..."

Before Brian could stop me, I got down on my hands and knees and practically tore his jeans off. He tried to push me back, but by the time he could get his hands on me, I had his semi-erect cock in my mouth.

"Oh Brian, you were already kind of hard, did I turn you on?" I went back to sucking his dick, doing what I had seen the porn stars doing so many times before. I held my tongue out and tried to take as much of his cock into my mouth as I could, but he had a big cock and I had a little mouth.

He started to moan as I spit on his cock and proceeded to jerk him off. He thrust his hands under my arms and he yanked me up into his lap, "Wow Josie, you're fucking good at that, and I've had a lot of head in my life." He used his big, strong hands to break the straps on my little nightie, and my big, teen breasts were exposed. My little taught nipples were hard as rocks, and he instantly sucked one into his mouth. This was all happening so fast, and I couldn't control him. He grabbed my other tit and squeezed it, hard. It kind of hurt, but I kind of liked it. I found myself grinding into his exposed hard-on and I was moaning from the pressure. He licked all along my ears and whispered, "Oh god I can feel your sexy wetness, so fucking wet."

He thrust his hand between my little soft thighs and felt how wet it was. I moaned as he rubbed his hands on my little hot clit. I moaned, but then he went to put his finger in me, and I stopped him, "Brian, I've never even used a tampon before, I want the first thing in me to be your dick."

He smiled a devious smiled and threw me onto the bed. He pinned me down with his strong legs as he got on top of me and pressed his face against my little virgin cunt. He ran his tongue all along my wet slit and licked and licked me. I took his cock in my hand and stroked his super thick dick. I couldn't believe that I couldn't even get my hand around it. I felt my entire body tensing up. My legs, arms, hands, my toes curled and my jaw locked. I let out the loudest, biggest moan as I realized that I was having an orgasm. Through all the times I had masturbated, I never had an orgasm. I just stopped because I was scared. My face turned red and all of my muscles seized up. I couldn't breathe as this electric feeling of pure ecstasy filled my entire body. I couldn't move, and all I could do was cry and scream out in pleasure. I latched my death grip onto Brian's big thighs and just screamed for help. I couldn't help it, his tongue was magical.

Brian lapped up my leaking virgin cunt and got up off of me, "Did you like that, little sis?" I couldn't talk, all I could do was nod. Brian positioned himself between my legs, his fully erect cock pressing up against my tight, untouched pussy. He was pressed right against my little pussy hole, "Are you ready?" Again, all I could do was nod.

He pushed his cock into me, it was such a tight fit. I could feel the pain radiating throughout my little vagina. I started to cry a little from the pain, but then, he rammed his entire rod into me. I screamed, it hurt so bad. My little hymen just completely ripped and I started to bleed all over Brian's sheets. The pain was so bad, so intense. I started to cry, from both plain and pleasure. His cock was all the way in, and pressing very hard against the back of my pussy, his cock was too long for me but he was making it fit. Without hesitation, without even asking me if I was okay, he thrust it into my pussy, in and out, over and over. I was crying and moaning, and I couldn't tell if I liked it or not.

After a few minutes, it got much much easier for his dick to slide into me, and I started to like it. He slowed down and put his warm hands on my small face. Brian looked deep into my eyes and asked me, "Are you okay?" In that moment, I felt nothing but pure love for my brother. I really did love him. I nodded, fighting the tears in my eyes, and I kissed him. We shared a beautiful, magical, wonderful kiss, and he held me tight as he picked up his speed. He kept fucking me faster and faster, deeper and deeper, harder and harder. As his fucking felt so much more comfortable, loving, and more sensual, I started to moan. I felt my orgasm building up from my toes up. I started to tense up once more, all of my muscles tightening.

"Oh shit Josie! Holy fucking shit, yeah tighten that fucking little girl cunt! Oh yes squeeze my cock with your little wet pussy! Yeah baby make me fucking cum inside of you!"

I felt my little cunt seizing up and I started screaming from pleasure again. He started to really fuck me hard, pounding away at my now almost gaping pussy. I could hear the squishing noise my pussy was making. I felt like I was being stabbed to an orgasm, and before I knew it, I felt that laser of an explosion radiating from my vagina throughout my whole body, as I sunk my nails into his skin, and he started to suck on my glass-cutting nipple, which was so amazing.

"Oh shit I'm going to cum!" He yelled. I felt a burst of warm, thick liquid filling my insides, sloshing out as he fucked me good. He flopped on top of me and pulled his thick dick out of my abused vagina. He looked down at it, chuckling, "Holy shit Josie, you might be ruined down there."

"What do you mean?" He got up to his bathroom and grabbed a hand mirror, and handed it to me. I flashed it towards my sore little pussy and saw a gaping, bloody, cum-covered hole. I could see inside of it, and the sight just turned me the fuck on. I reached down, touching my sore, worn pussy, wincing. I scooped up some of his warm cum and licked it up. He looked at me.

"You are so beautiful, and I love you."

I went and kissed him. Just as I planted that beautiful, wonderful kiss on his lips, the door flung open. In the doorway stood our own mother, her eyes wide at her son on top of her daughter, while she was covered in cum, spit, pussy juice, and blood.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Tale by Josie and Brian

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds