• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • His Chuckle

His Chuckle

I walk into the house and I see your bag on the table by the door. When I enter our bedroom, I stop and stare. I have begged you to make me a cuckold but I never thought you would do it without talking to me first. I never thought the reality of it could turn me on this much.

He is tall, fit and completely naked. You are on your knees; naked except for the tiny panties I bought for your birthday. Both of your hands are wrapped around his thick cock and half of its length is buried in your mouth as I walk into the room.

You slowly pull your mouth off his cock and say, "Aren't you going to give your wife a Hello kiss," as you look me in the eyes.

"Yes," I barely whisper, as I kneel next to you on the floor. You are only inches away from him and now I am also kneeling before him with his cock just inches away from my face. You still have one hand on his cock and the other on his thigh. As I lean in to kiss you I can see him throb and feel his heat. Your mouth is wet and I can taste him on your lips. I can feel my own cock throb.

"We need a little more privacy. Go wait in the living room until I am finished with him. He needs to leave soon, so we won't be long"

As I walk meekly to the door you say, "And I don't want you touching your cock while you are out there."

As I walk through the door I hear his chuckle and my cock throbs again.

I wait in the living room struggling to keep my hands out of my pants, watching the hallway and waiting for the two of you to be done. He walks out with his shorts on and all I can do is stare at his chest. He leans over me and I can smell him and see the sweat that is the proof of my wife's skills. Proof that she has made him cum. He pulls his shirt from the couch right next to me and gives me a small smile.

As he steps back I see you walk around the corner. You still have your panties on but your tits are covered in his cum and it is slowly moving down your chest. You move toward me and straddle my legs. I can feel the heat from your cunt as you lean in for a kiss. Your mouth is still warm but this time I can taste his cum on your lips. You lean back, grinding your heat into me and showing off your cum covered tits.

"I had so much fun today," you say. "But I still want more. You wanted me to be a cuckold and you wanted me to be your slut. You should be careful what you wish for because I am going to make you my cuckold but I think I want to be his slut."

"I'm going to make you beg to clean up my tits. I'm going to make you beg to eat my wet, frustrated pussy. And then, I'm going to make you beg me to lock up your little cock in the chastity cage until I can get him to come back, when he can stay all night long, and fuck your slutty wife until I cum all over his big cock. Next time it won't be my tits. Next time his cock is going to fill my cunt with his hot, thick cum. Once I am a true and complete slutwife, once you clean me up like the chastised cuckold you want to be, maybe I will unlock your cock. Or maybe I won't. Maybe, I will just want his cock."

I feel my face heat because you are saying all of this in front of him but I also feel myself getting harder. I let out a small, quiet moan and I see you smile.

"Please, let me clean your beautiful tits," I beg in a small voice.

"Louder," you say, "I don't think he heard you."

"Please, I need your tits in my mouth. I need to taste him on you," I say in a loud voice.

"Good slave," you tell me, as you grab my hair and pull me to your tits.

I cover your nipple and taste him on the woman who used to be just mine. I swallow his cum and flick your nipple fast with my tongue, just the way you like it. You moan and grind your hot pussy into my cock. With your hands in my hair you say, "Keep licking. He left you a huge load."

I hear his chuckle again. I throb and grind my still covered cock into my wife. I hear the door close and I know I am in for a frustrating night. I know my wife will use me for her pleasure and deny my cock. The thought of all that the night will bring almost makes me cum in my pants.

But tonight is just the beginning. How long will she keep my cock locked up? How long before I am a complete cuckold? How long will I have to wait before I get to taste my wife's used pussy?

How long before I hear his chuckle again?

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • His Chuckle

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 290 milliseconds