• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Love Thy Family Ch. 05

Love Thy Family Ch. 05

12

This is the fifth chapter of the serial. It is best read chapter-wise to follow the characters and events. This is a work of fiction and any resemblance to any persons living or dead or any events is pure coincidence. All characters are over 18 years of age

*****

Sudha was the first to wake up next morning. She had such sound sleep that it took her a minute to recollect the explosive happenings of the previous night and the incredible oral sex they had. She looked fondly at her sleeping son and his beautiful, naked body before leaving the room quietly.

A couple of hours later Sekhar left for work and Sudha sat alone in the living room and gathered her thoughts. First of all, she thought of the explosive night, recalling it in vivid detail and savoring it. It was absolutely divine...her oral sex with her son! She loved the way his young mouth, tongue and his strong fingers made love to her hungry cunt. She felt at least ten years younger!

She also recalled the exquisite feel and taste of his young, hard and erect cock. How she loved licking & sucking it and how she loved the hot jet of his cum flowing into her throat!! Undoubtedly the most incredible experience she ever had!!

Driving to his work, Sekhar had similar thoughts. He could still taste his mother's cunt; feel her lovely boobs and thighs! What a fantastic experience it was!!

Given their state of minds, both mother and son were ready to go all the way that night. As a matter of fact, they were hoping to do so and made plans in their minds for the 'big night'.

But, unfortunately for them, Murali choose to arrive that same afternoon from Kumar's native place. Murali is the first cousin of Kumar and quite close to him. He stayed with them for a couple of days and attended to some work with Government offices related to his agricultural lands. By then, Kumar had returned from his tour.

Both mother and son were very disappointed. The momentum had built up, everything was going well and they were just a step away!! But, in a way; Sudha was relieved too. Would she have taken that final step! It looked so certain then, but now, she wasn't sure. May be it was better this way. May be they needed more time!

A few days later, she had a telephonic conversation with her daughter Smitha.

"Hello, Mom! How are you?"

"Hello, Smitha. I am fine. What is happening?"

"Mom, I talked to Sekhar yesterday. He sounds very happy."

"Oh! That's good. He does look happy!"

"What magic did you do? He said you were incredible!" Smitha's tone was mischievous.

Sudha blushed. She was embarrassed too. How could she share with her daughter, or for that matter with anyone, what transpired between her and her son!

"Come on mom! Please tell me, I am dying to know." Her daughter persisted.

"I took care of him; the way you asked me to" Sudha replied in a low tone.

"Mom, remember our deal? No secrets between us about Sekhar, okay? Did you go all the way, mom?" Smitha's curiosity prevailed.

"Almost there! Just short of it. Your Murali uncle's trip spoiled everything." Sudha found that she was not much embarrassed to share her secret and feelings with Smitha.

"I am so happy for all of us. Next time I get an opportunity, I will go all the way, mom." Smitha sounded so sure of herself.

"I want to share another thought with you, mom. It is not just for Sekhar, it is for me too. I really want to do it with my brother." Her passion was evident in her tone.

Sudha was overwhelmed with a strange emotion - a mixture of passion and compassion for her children. She wanted to envelope them both in her embrace.

For Smitha, the opportunity came soon.

One day, while at work, Ravi got a call from his cousin. Ravi's uncle, who was the only brother of his father, had a heart attack and was in a serious condition. His cousin asked them to come over right away. As that town was around 300 kms away and ill connected by Public transport, Ravi decided to drive his parents there to save time. He called Smitha on phone and explained the situation to her.

Ravi left with his parents by car around four in the afternoon. Smitha called her mom immediately and explained the situation to her.

"Instead of my coming over there, let Sekhar come here for tonight and stay with me." Smitha suggested.

"What shall we tell your dad?"

"Tell him that this is an emergency and Ravi is most likely to return by tomorrow. It is not worth the hassle for me to make the trip to your home for one day. Sekhar coming over here is much simpler." Smitha was very convincing.

Before they ended the call, Smitha said, "I will take full care of Sekhar, mom."

Both mother and daughter knew what she was talking about.

"All the best," her mother said, softly.

Sekhar reached Smitha's home by half past nine. By then, Smitha had finished all her chores, spoke to Ravi on her mobile and put her kid to sleep. They sat on a couch in the living room and chatted. Smitha gave him the latest news on the condition of Ravi's uncle. After a few minutes she got up.

"Come on! I will show you your bedroom." Smitha started climbing the stairs.

She wore a soft, light pink nightie and as she climbed the stairs her shapely and tight buttocks rolled in a very enticing way. From close behind her, Sekhar could see the vague shape of her panties and the straps of her bra. He felt a strong urge to grab his sister.

She guided him to the guest room which had a big, comfortable double bed that was freshly made with clean sheets and pillows. It looked very inviting.

"Let me lock up the doors and all. I will get back to you soon and we will chat up more." With that Smitha left him.

Sekhar sat down on the single chair and took stock of things.

Their last encounter was at his parents' place and in the bed. On that occasion, he fondled her tits and sucked them and she did a hand job on him. It was all like a dream and happened in sleep. At least, a part of it! Sometime during that episode, he woke up and became aware of her tits in his hands. Then, he continued to fondle those incredible tits of his sister, fully awake, though he feigned sleep. He was fully conscious of his actions.

But, his sister was sound asleep. She probably thought it was a dream. She grabbed his hard cock, pumped it and blew him. That was a reflexive action. In her sleep, she probably thought it was her hubby Ravi and his cock and pumped it sleepily. Yes! That was what had happened!

Wait a minute! Was that what happened?? He tried to recall those moments precisely. There was nothing sleepy about her actions! Though her eyes were shut and she looked asleep, her grip on his cock was firm and strong. She moved her hand rhythmically; her stroking was measured and methodical! Thinking of it now, he was almost sure it was deliberate.

Yes! That is the key word! Deliberate! What if Smitha was also awake like him and feigned sleep? What if she did that hand job on his cock willingly and fully awake, knowing that it was her brother's cock and not her hubby's!

Sekhar's pulse quickened. Oh God!! Could that be possible! Does Smitha fancy him? Would she allow him to do things to her beautiful, hot body? How far would she allow him? There is only one way to find out. Tonight was an excellent opportunity to do so. He looked up at the wall and a poster on the wall caught his attention.

It was a Nike ad poster and it said, "Just Do It". To the excited Sekhar that was like an omen!

"Oh! Aren't you lost in thoughts? Smitha's voice startled him.

Caught unaware, he blushed and Smitha knew instantly that her brother was indulging in erotic thoughts. She wanted to tease him a little.

"Tell me, brother! What were you thinking of?"

"Oh! It is nothing." He mumbled.

"Ok! Tell me something. You look much happier these days. What is the secret?" She smiled knowingly.

"Things going alright at the work and so I am happy." He replied.

"And mom is taking good care of you, right?" She said it very softly, moving a little closer to him.

"Yes! She is truly incredible, Smitha!" He replied as he got off the chair.

He moved closer to his standing sister.

"I am so happy for you, Sekhar." She hugged her brother in a loose embrace.

He let his arms circle her and held her to him; taking care not to rush.

Bending his head slightly, he brought his lips close to her right ear and whispered, "So are you, Sis! You are as incredible. I love you too."

He waited for her reaction with bated breath.

As if In answer, she tightened her arms around him. It was no longer a harmless hug between a brother and sister. It moved to a different plane...the erotic plane.

Her young, bouncy, tight, full boobs pressed themselves hard against his chest; squashing themselves. His palms dropped down to her ass and grabbed her round, full buttocks greedily. His hands started a teasing caress of her butt; roaming all over it.

Smitha lifted her head and looked into her brother's eyes. They were full of passion and lust. As she looked on, they seemed to transmit the intense desire through the looks. Her rosy lips quivered and her mouth opened a trifle when Sekhar brought his hungry mouth on hers.

They kissed! They kissed with lot of hunger and passion. Dropping the pretense had helped a great deal. It was open now...their need for each other; their lust! Sekhar savored his sister's sweet lips, her hot mouth and her pink, darting tongue. It was a very wet kiss.

Even as they kissed, his cock hardened and sprang up, forming a tent. Smitha felt the hardness pressing against her tummy through the layers of clothing. Her own passions intensified and she could feel the heat and wetness in her womanhood.

Pushing Sekhar away, Smitha quickly untied her nightie and let it fall to her feet. She gestured to her brother and Sekhar removed his T shirt & Jeans. He now had only jockey shorts on and was bare chested. Smitha looked very sexy clad in a black panties and a bra. When she saw her brother's hairy chest, she went weak in knees with desire.

Smitha pushed her brother to the bed and gestured him to sit on it with his feet resting on the floor. She walked closer to him and stood in front of him. She rested her hands lightly on his shoulders; one on either and looked into his eyes.

Sekhar was mesmerized. Her sexy body with its satin smooth fair skin was very close now. Her flat tummy with its perfectly shaped and located deep navel was level with his face and just a few inches away. Further up, her perfect and tight boobs held in leash by her black bra with the half moons spilling over the cups were beckoning. His mind recorded the fact instantly that Smitha's tits were not only much bigger than Aruna's but smaller than his mother's, they were also the tightest and best of the three.

As if reading her brother's thoughts, Smitha reached behind, unhooked her bra and threw it on the bed. Her full breasts swayed with delight on being released from their constraints and stood out proudly with absolutely no droop. Her semi hard pink and black nipples were at the exact centre of her perfectly circular light brown aureole.

Bending slightly and holding her brother's head in her hands, Smitha just pressed her boobs against his face. Sekhar's hungry mouth clamped on to her right tit while his left hand grabbed her left tit. When he started kissing her nipple lightly, Smitha moaned and hissed, "Suck! Suck them hard. Eat my tits, brother."

Sensing her urgency matched his, Sekhar got into aggressive sucking of his sister's bouncy tits. Their density and tightness drove him crazy. Without realizing it his teeth started taking small bites.

He felt her hands suddenly releasing his head and pushing him away from her boobs. Before he could protest, she moved a little closer and still standing, rubbed her panties clad pussy against his face. The effect of her mound pressing itself against his face was electric.

Her panties was damp with her own juices and sweat. It gave away a light, pungent aroma that was strangely heady. As his mouth kissed the panties, Smitha pulled them off herself and let them drop. In one go, she pressed her pussy hard against her brother's face.

Holding his sister by her smooth waist and flanks, Sekhar lapped at her mound. It was smooth, clean shaven and compact. His tongue and lips got busy and found the small slit that was just damp outside but wet with her juices a few millimeters inside. His tongue caressed the slit, licking it tenderly, even as his hands pried open her young pussy lightly.

As his tongue found its mark, she pushed more and Sekhar's hands slipped on to her bouncy buttocks and pulled her in. His tongue went deeper into her cunt and licked her tight vaginal passage and his right hand moved to the front while his left stayed on her ass. His thumb moved around and found her small but excited and stiff clitoris and rubbed it.

"Ahhaaa!! Sekhar! Lick brother! Lick and eat my pussy! It is all yours now. Fuck me with your fingers. I want it all." Hearing his sister talk dirty was so shocking and exciting! He loved every word of it.

As his fore finger slipped inside her churning cunt and joined his tongue, he chomped on her cunt lips with his mouth as if sucking her pussy into his mouth. Smith felt herself being driven crazy by his hungry eating. Her right hand dropped down, groped wildly and found his shorts and the big bulge in it. She grabbed at it eagerly.

Sekhar's left hand, which was squeezing and mauling her bottom, probed between her ass cheeks and his forefinger made contact with her rose bud. Smitha was shocked instantly with the first touch. His finger tip started a caress of the rosebud and a tickle of the puckering. Unknown to him, he touched a very sensitive area and his actions heightened her passion further.

Moving quickly away from him for a second, Smitha pulled up her brother, grabbed the band of his shorts and eased it quickly over his rampant cock. Fully naked and hot with desire, brother and sister hugged tightly and moved to the bed in unison.

Smitha fell flat on her back, her head resting on a pillow, her knees bent and raised and her legs open. Sekhar got into position between her legs, sitting on his knees. His big hands grabbed her silken smooth thighs and slowly opened them further a little wider. Slowly he pushed her raised knees towards her shoulders. She was wide open now and her pink flower was all his to fuck!

With his sister watching and waiting, Sekhar rubbed his cock head all over the outer pussy, as if in caress. Next second, it found the eager, slightly wet and open entrance to her cunt.

Slowly he pushed his cock into his sister's sexy, hot, wet and tight cunt.

"Haaaaaaaaaaa!!" It was more a sigh of relief, a very contented sound that escaped from her lips.

This was a dream come true for both of them.

Sekhar was desperately hungry with wild erotic thoughts all these days after their first encounter.

Smitha was equally hungry too, but for a different reason. She was hungry for a change. She wanted sex with a man much younger than her hubby, more virile, more endowed. Many a times, in the safe privacy of her bath room, she spoke to herself all those dirty thoughts.

"I want a bigger, longer and thicker cock in my cunt than yours Ravi! I want it to fuck me relentlessly, deep into me, stretch me and mark me at depths that you never reached. I want another man's hot cum, lots of it, and deep into me filling me up. I want to be fucked hard and dirty, for a change." Saying these things to herself she often masturbated.

After her first encounter with her brother, there was clarity in her thoughts. She wanted only one man...that man was her own bother; Sekhar! He had everything that she dreamed of; she was sure of it! And now, she was just about to get it all!

The initial penetration was slow but pleasurable. Hesitatingly, Sekhar pushed his hard, rod like cock into the juicy, hot, tight cunt of his dear sister...slowly and steadily. She was very wet and receptive, and so, in a very short time, he was fully in. Buried to the hilt; he rested his weight on his elbows, brought his lips to her engorged left nipple and started chewing it. His left palm cupped her right breast and fondled it; pinching her right nipple.

Smitha felt the penetration. Her brother's cock was only slightly thicker than her hubby's, so her vaginal passage was stretched a little. What was more perceivable and delightful was the length. Sekhar's was longer at least by a couple of inches than Ravi's! The extra length made all the difference for young, horny Smitha. His cock went in further and deeper and when it finally rested, the tip and front end was buried in virgin lands, unexplored till then.

"Do you like it now, Sis" Her brother whispered into her ear.

"Yes. It feels so full and good inside my cunt. Fuck me good and long but don't rush." She sounded very pleased.

Sekhar started fucking his sister as she wanted it...with slow, deliberate short strokes interspersed with a long one between. That made the full stroke something special and every time he went all the way in, she grunted. Smitha wrapped her lovely legs around his waist thereby pulling him in even deeper. In a couple of minutes, the tempo had built up between the siblings.

Smitha felt the orgasm building up in her horny cunt. She started moaning and rocked with her brother in tandem.

"Fuck me faster now. Ram it into my cunt. Talk dirty, brother. I always wanted to talk dirty but was afraid. Now we can talk dirty freely. I am your slut." Her words and tone betrayed her passion.

"You are a real horny bitch, my slut. Your cunt is so hot and juicy!" Sekhar was delighted to indulge in this dirty talk.

"You are the real bastard, Sekhar! Fucking your married sister like your whore! OMG!! It feels as if I am rolling down fast. Fuck me, cum in me." She was howling now.

"Is it safe?" He virtually shouted as he felt his own eruption approaching fast.

"Yes! You can pump it all into me. It is perfectly safe. I am protected." She was shouting now.

With a grunt, Sekhar started fucking his sister hard with fast, full strokes. It appeared as if he was intent on tearing up her cunt; pounding it mercilessly. Smitha felt the pounding reach a crescendo and floated towards a big orgasm.

In a few strokes the dam burst! He ejaculated and his hot cum flowed into the depths of her cunt, filling her up. He felt himself going limp and dropped his head on to the comfortable pillow of his sister's bosom.

Cock in cunt and satiated; they drifted into a semi comatose state.

Smitha was the first to recover after ten minutes or so. She found his face resting on her bosom and kissed his head affectionately. He woke up too.

"Was it good for you, sis?" he asked. Boys are boys! How most of us ask the same question, irrespective of our color, caste or creed!! It is amazing!

"Fantastic! I never had it so good!! You are a great fucker, Sekhar!" She sounded genuinely happy.

Those lovely words did wonders to boosting his self confidence and esteem.

An hour later they had an encore. This time there was no urgency to start with.

It was first preceded by a pillow talk.

The light was dim and they were both naked and relaxed on the bed. Sekhar was sprawled on his back and Smitha was side on, on his left side, her right cheek resting on his hairy chest and her head tilted at an angle so that they looked into each other's eyes.

"Tell me, how was it with mommy?"

Sekhar was shocked by her question. Oh God!! Does she know? How?? He was too shocked to reply.

Smitha sensed his shock.

With her soft left palm she started caressing his limp but impressive cock and his balls.

"There are no secrets between mom and me. We are totally open with each other. I know she took 'good care' of you. That is why you called her 'incredible'. Now, you and I are lovers. We just fucked. There must be no secrets between us now." She sounded as if she meant it.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Love Thy Family Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 9 milliseconds