• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Janelle Brings Home A Surprise

Janelle Brings Home A Surprise

Jannelle has been frustrated for a long time now. She is a school teacher and works hard every day. Although she loves her husband he is just not doing it for her. She so needs some passionate sex!

She understands his ED problems and encourages him to do something about it. He has tried somewhat but it seems to her that he has given in and no longer even tries. After 42 years of marriage both him and her are bored!

Jannelle's husband is an insurance agent and his commissions have gone down a lot. It seems that he is no longer trying on that front either.

He comes home from work, sits down in his recliner and drinks beer. He falls asleep every evening in his recliner.

Jannelle is 5'6" and 170 lbs. Het tits are 36C's and perky. She is 60 years old and still vibrant. Although she loves her husband he just isn't doing it for her anymore.

Susan, her friend who teaches with her in her building has been encouraging her to go out with her and some friends and relax. Jannelle has decided that she will go and hang out with Susan and Susan's friends. They were drinking Margarita's and Jannelle joined in. She loved the conversation and the fun she had.

As she was leaving, Jannelle told Susan, "I so enjoyed this evening, it is what I needed"

The next day Susan insisted that Jannelle had to go with them again, so she did!

This time they were joined by Joe and Charlie, friends of Susan. Joe was 5'7", black curly hair and muscled. Charlie was 6'5", dirty blond hair and even more muscled than Joe.

The girls flirted with both men as they all laughed and had fun together. Joe sat next to Jannelle and Charlie sat next to Susan. They laughed about the arrangement, as Susan was only 5'2" and seemed so small next to Charlie.

As they were leaving all together, Joe walked Jannelle to her car. As he did, he held Jannelle's arms and kissed her. It wasn't a little kiss, but a full on mouth tongue kiss.

Jannelle was already wet just from sitting next to Joe and the kiss made her melt. She felt it deep down.

Jannelle felt wanted, desired, she felt like a woman again. She knew she would meet with Susan and her friends again and hoped and prayed that Joe and Charlie would be there again.

As she drove home, all she could think of were Joe and Charlie. She knew she shouldn't, but she so wanted the men to fuck her. She needed it so badly.

When she got home, her husband was already asleep in his chair. She didn't bother waking him.

Jannelle showered and did something she had never done before, she slept naked in their bed as she fingered herself until she came thinking about the men.

The next day, Jannelle ask Susan if they were meeting again today after school.

"Of course," Susan said.

"We meet every day unless something serious comes up," she said.

Jannelle looked at Susan. "Yes, I'm sure Joe and Charlie will be there again," Susan said.

Jannelle began thinking,"I shouldn't be doing this. I've been married for 42 years and have never been with anyone else. She was conflicted.

"Why would anyone even want me, I am so much older than them," She thought.

She was fixated on being with Joe or Charlie, or Joe and Charlie, she could think of almost nothing else. She knew she wanted them both.

That evening Jannelle was so glad to see Joe and Charlie again. This time, Charlie sat next to Jannelle and Joe sat next to Susan. Jannelle couldn't stop flirting with the two of them.

Susan whispered to Jannelle, "Pick one and let's go to my place, the men will come, I promise."

Here it was, she had to make a decision, did she go home as she knew she should, or go with Susan and the men?

Susan was single, having been divorced a year ago.

Against her better judgment, she drove to Susan's house. Her stomach was in her mouth. She was so jittery her knees wobbled as she walked into the house.

Joe was there to greet her, having arrived with Charlie a few minutes earlier.

Joe hugged her and kissed her full on the lips again. This time she continued to kiss him, not caring about anything else except how to get out of her clothes let Joe have his way with her. She pushed all thoughts of everything else away. She knew what she wanted. She knew what she had to have.

Joe began to unbutton Jannelle's blouse. Jannelle helped him. She pulled the blouse off and threw it on the floor. She stood in front of Joe in her black bra. She reached behind her and dropped it as well.

As she did, Joe, Charlie, and Susan's mouths fell open. They were all amazed at the size and beauty of her breasts.

Both men felt her breasts and sucked on them. Even Susan began feeling them. As she squeezed them Susan took the liberty to suck each one.

Until now only husband had seen her breasts, now two men who she was wildly attracted too, and her friend stood there looking at her.

Susan took the liberty of unzipping Jannelle's skirt. She pulled it down and Jannelle stepped out of it.

Joe took Jannelle by her hand and guided her into Susan's bedroom. He began to kiss her again as he laid her back on the bed. Joe quickly undressed. Jannelle and Joe lay naked together. He kissed her all over her body and slipped her wet panties off.

Joe went down on Jannelle he licked and sucked and fingered her until she came.

Joe presented his cock to Jannelle. She knew what he wanted. She had never sucked a man's dick she always thought it was gross.

Timidly she licked it. He asked her to lick it up and down and take it in her mouth. She took it in a little, and a little more, until it filled her mouth.

He startled her by authoritatively saying, "Now suck it!"

His dick began to grow to her amazement. Jannelle began sucking in earnest and even sucked his balls as he told her to.

Joe began to slowly push his dick inside her pussy. He fucked the older wife slowly at first and then hard as she screamed, "Fuck me!!! Fuck me!!! And never stop!

Jannelle felt his cum filling her up. His cock was already inside her much deeper than her husbands.

They continued to fuck for hours.

Susan came in and took Jannelle into the other bedroom. Charlie was there having fucked Susan earlier. "Enjoy! Susan said."

Reluctantly Jannelle left Susan's bedroom. Joe soon found Susan come into him. The two fucked to late into the night.

Charlie and Jannelle fucked each other as well several times until it was time for Jannelle and Susan to get ready for work.

Jannelle knew that this night would be repeated. It wasn't until the next morning that her husband called and asked her where she was.

She simply told him that she had been with some new friends and the time got away from them.

Tonight after a through fucking by Joe and Charlie she heads home her pussy and ass still full of their cum.

On her way home Janelle decides she will bring home a surprise! The cum her men friends filled her with.

Janelle comes to bed tonight wearing the thin white T-shirt she always wears.

As her husband reaches around her body to feel her tits, she says to him, "Please eat me out tonight I am so horny and if you do I might let you fuck me."

Her husband immediately began to lick and suck her pussy. Then she gives him a curve ball.

"Please eat my ass too, please honey. Suck and lick my ass and I will make it up to you.

OK, he says and begins......

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Janelle Brings Home A Surprise

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 276 milliseconds