• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Crystal: A Sissy Set Free Pt. 01

Crystal: A Sissy Set Free Pt. 01

12

Chris was a pretty standard excuse for a man, 19 years old with a thin face and a wiry frame, lacking any sort of muscle. He would have been just another man in a huge sea of others at his local college, but he was different, he refused to keep his mouth shut and refused to behave. He would strut around like he owned the place, hollering at girls, wolf whistling and cat calling. And that was the treatment he gave the girls he liked, anyone he deemed not worthy of his friendship he bullied furiously, making sexist remarks and derogatory comments; cracking fat jokes whenever the opportunity arose, whilst the guys found this hilarious, a lot of people quickly began to resent him. Even the girls he hooted at were sick of his behaviour. Revenge was on the mind of many but no one more so than his girlfriend Amanda, she was sick of him treating others like dirt and sick of his attitudes towards women. She had formulated a plan and gathered some friends to help her execute it; her revenge would be cruel, fitting and would make college a better place for everyone.

One Friday night Amanda invited Chris over to her house, her parents had gone out for the weekend so Chris was hoping tonight would be the night Amanda would finally have sex with him. He stood outside Amanda's house briefly inspecting its rather grand front, large windows and imposing wooden door, he walked up the long gravel drive and knocked on the door loudly and waited. The door was soon answered by Amanda wearing some cute black shorts shorts and a grey tank top, she was a tall and very beautiful girl with pointed features and long brunette hair, she had an air of effortless beauty to her and always seemed to look fabulous no matter the occasion.

"Hey Chris", she kissed him briefly, "Come in make yourself at home," she said sweetly, he stepped through the door into the house and was suddenly pounced upon by three other girls who pinned him to the floor, easily overpowering his thin frame.

"Ahh what the fuck are you doing!" he yelled.

"I'll tell you exactly what we're doing, were taking revenge on you for all the jokes and cat calling at college, were going to show you how hard it is to be a girl so you never treat them badly again."

"What the fuck are you going to do to me?" Chris yelled.

"Oh you'll see soon enough" Amanda said wickedly as the girls pinning him laughed.

The three girls suddenly began to strip him of his clothes until he was lying naked on the floor arms and legs pinned.

"Now we can do this the easy way or the hard way, the easy way involves complying to our orders at all times and the hard way is that I spank you ass red raw, dump you then tell everyone at college about your tiny cock," suddenly Chris was very scared he paused for a while to consider his options.

"Th-h easy way then," he murmured quietly.

"Excellent then we can get started but we don't want you nasty little prick to get in the way of our fun, now do we?" she produced a pink chastity cage and walked close, crouching beside him. She inspected his cock carefully and was obviously not impressed.

"My my it is small isn't it, we may as well lock it up it's no good to him anyway," she proceeded to lock the cage like device around Chris's penis shrinking it and making it impossible for him to get an erection

"There that's much better," said Amanda sounding satisfied.

"What th-," shouted Chris.

"Shh darling you said you wanted to do it the easy way, it's just there to keep your cute cock out of the way of our fun" giggled Amanda clearly enjoying her new power, Chris said nothing. The girls got off him and he stood up growing nervous of what was next.

"Right, on to stage two, go upstairs to my bathroom, have a shower and shave off all you unsightly body hair and I mean all of it, then use some of my moisturiser, Vicky will help you with the tricky bits but I've instructed her to spank you hard at even the slightest amount of rebellion or bad attitude," she handed Vicky a menacing looking leather paddle and she waved it in his direction.

About 30 minutes later Chris returned from upstairs completely smooth and pale still looking scared.

"Now doesn't that feel better Chris?, now your all smooth and soft just like a real girl and speaking of that we can't keep calling you Chris that's an ugly boys name you need a new pretty girly one, how about Laura? Hmm no not slutty enough, maybe something close to your old name, Christine? No, Chrissy? Nahh How about Crystal... yea that should work, very slutty indeed, do you like your new name Crystal?" Amanda inquired; Chris said nothing.

"Answer me!"

"Y-yes I do like it," you could hear the terror crack in his voice.

"From now on you shall only reply to the name Crystal and nothing else," barked Amanda, Crystal shuffled nervously still stood naked in Amanda's living room. "Now that you are shaven and you cute little dick is locked away I guess I can tell you what our master plan is and it's not that hard to grasp, We are going to turn you into a beautiful, although admittedly slutty, teenage girl, a cute little princess ready to be used and abused and I'm not talking childish slumber party makeover I mean a full on assault on your manliness," Instructed Amanda fiercely.

"What the fuck? You think you're going to turn me into a girl, good look with that," uttered Crystal sarcastically.

"I'm sure you will love every minute and obey every command or I will crush you, destroy your social life, tell everyone about your tiny cock, even post pictures of it on facebook, maybe I could call your mother in floods of tears telling her that you tried to force me to have sex with you. Your behaviour around college has destroyed the lives of several girls I know and the only thing I could see fit to do was to teach you a lesson in femininity, do you understand me Crystal?"

"Yes Amanda I do," Crystal murmured quietly.

"Good, then we can begin the transformation; Ladies escort Crystal to my bedroom, she can't walk around naked all day, I'll be up in a minute," Amanda walked slowly off towards the kitchen and Crystal followed the rest of the girls upstairs.

Amanda's house was pretty spacious and what with her being an only child her bedroom was large and well furnished with comfortable furniture, a lush soft carpet and a large bed.

"We'd best wait for Amanda," said Vicky cautiously "Crystal, have a seat" she pointed to a large armchair in the corner of the room and he walked slowly too it feeling his smooth legs brush together as he walked, Crystal was feeling better about the situation but still nervous, he thought if he just did as he was told then he might be able to escape with his social life and personal life intact. He had gone from a sexist loudmouth to a shy sissy in less than an hour, all due to Amanda.

At that moment Amanda strode in to her room and looked at Crystal sat daintily in the chair and smiled.

"let's get started then, there's one thing that every pretty girl needs in life to make her feel beautiful and that's a divine set of matching underwear and lucky for you me and the girls went shopping yesterday." She walked confidently over to a pile of shopping bags next to her bed and bent over showing off her petite bum and picking up a bright pink bag with Anne Summers printed on the side, Crystal reeled slightly as he knew that only the sluttiest most girly lingerie was sold in that shop his eyes moved back to Amanda's face.

"Right we have two sets for you, one simple set that you can wear now to get used to them and something special for you to wear later, but for now try these" She held out a beautiful white bra with little black polkadots covering the cups and wide pink lace trim along the neckline as well as a similarly themed thong with the same pink lace around the waist.

"Are you ready for your first girly experience?" giggled Amanda, Crystal nodded shyly "well then come over here and try them on then we all want to see you strut about in your new undies."

He walked nervously over to Amanda as all the girls watched his every move, he took the panties out of Amanda's hands and then lightly stepped into them pulling them up slowly. He felt the soft material on his shaven legs, the thong began to tighten on his asshole as the panties began to cover his cock cage, they felt nice on him and were surprisingly comfortable.

"Wow don't you look pretty, wearing your first pair of panties like a true girl and you can barely notice your dick in them even when it is locked in chastity, now for the bra," she held it out for him and he slid his arms into it, one of the other girls was suddenly behind him and she quickly clasped the bra shut, he felt the soft material hug him across his chest and he relaxed as the bra too was surprisingly comfortable, he delicately touched the lace trim with his hands and relaxed a little bit.

But then a slight frown fell across Crystals pale face, his tiny man boobs were nowhere near big enough to properly fill out the bra witch must have been at least a D cup.

"Err I don't want to poke holes in your plan or anything" piped up Crystal "But I don't really fill this out very well do I?"

"Ah we've thought of that, don't worry crystal we knew you would be lacking in the boob department so we bough you some double D silicone breast forms to fill out your pretty underwear, I mean what kind of slut doesn't have massive boobs to flaunt" she again walked over to the shopping bags and produced two enormous silicone breasts with realistic nipples and strode back over to Crystal removing his bra and inserting the breast forms then re clasping the bra and standing back to admire Crystals new figure. As soon as Amanda had stepped away he suddenly felt the weight of the breast forms hang from his chest, he had to stand up straight and arch his back slightly to keep himself balanced it was an odd feeling but not an unpleasant one.

"Wow don't you look pretty in your lace underwear with your new boobies on show, you might be a bit top heavy for a while until you get used to all that weight jiggling around on your chest but I'm sure you'll get used to it, although I must say they do make your figure look amazing and that thong frames your cute girly bum perfectly."

Crystal had started to relax a little, he wasn't enjoying himself but he was warming to the situation, the chastity cage had freaked him out at first but he was getting used to it and the girls weren't being too cruel to him.

"We didn't buy you those knickers for you to stand around in them all day test them out, give us a little catwalk show and flaunt your new assets," said Amanda playfully. Crystal tenderly began to walk from one side of Amanda's room to the other watching his boobs wiggle gently as the girls encouraged him, he began to feel more confident and began to strut a little, swinging his hips and arching his back, he felt a mild jolt of pain coming from his cock cage.

"Hah who knew you'd be a natural, you walk like a real slut, shaking your ass like a pro," giggled Amanda as the other girls watched him stride up and down. He turned to face the girls and without realising let out a shy smile, Amanda quickly noticed.

"Your enjoying this aren't you Crystal, I just saw you smile," she said brashly.

"I-I dunno maybe," replied Crystal nervously.

"It's okay to enjoy yourself it's only cross-dressing loads of men do it, although it kind of ruins my little payback scheme, oh well we've started now so we may as well keep going, I never knew that giving someone a makeover could be so fun," giggled Amanda.

"So what now then?" inquired Crystal.

"Oh you will just adore what's next, we've gone to the trouble of setting up our own little beauty salon in my bathroom and you're getting the full treatment, makeup, hair, nails you name it," said Amanda excitedly and ushered Crystal into her bathroom and the small crowd of girls followed. Amanda's sink area had been cleared and a tall stool had been placed in front of the large mirror hanging over the sink, a trolley full of all kinds of beauty products stood beside the stool.

"Right, we should do her nails first because they take the longest," said Amanda to the girls "I think we should go with some candy pink acrylics since her nails are too short to do anything spectacular with." The girls nodded in agreement and produced a set of long and bright pink fake nails and without hesitation walked over to Crystal who gently offered his hand to the girls. They then began to delicately glue on the nails with surprising accuracy, soon they were done and Crystal now admired his new girly hands marvelling at how much different they looked with the simple application of some fake nails.

"Time for your toes," said Amanda excitedly who span Crystal round and placed a small stool in front of him to rest his feet, she walked over to the makeup trolley carefully and selected a bottle of pink nail polish that matched the acrylic's on his hands, within ten minutes all his toe nails gleamed with a dazzling pink shine and Crystal felt his chastity device tighten again.

"Aww look at you all pretty in pink," said Amanda admiring her handy work "I guess it's time to start on your makeup, we'd better make it super slutty," a wave of laughter erupted from the group of girls in the bathroom as they formed a circle and, in hushed tones, decided how to go about it. Crystal could do nothing but sit and listen to their conversation only picking up the odd word here or there, some minutes passed and eventually the girls broke from their huddle with a decision, Amanda walked over to Crystal.

"Ready?" she said.

"I guess so," replied Crystal tentatively.

Before he knew it Amanda was approaching with a set of huge fake lashes that she expertly glued to his own lashes then the others set to work on his face, first applying foundation all over then concealer under his eyes and on any unsightly blemishes. His face was now smooth and unmarked he already looked more feminine. Next a round of bronzer and bright pink blusher that was applied liberally to his cheeks. His eyes had been a hot topic of discussion for the girls and they had eventually settled on a thick line of dark black liquid eye liner and several coats of shimmering pink eye shadow to really frame his eyes. They were not holding back, now was not the time to show restraint with makeup. Finally it was time for his lips, first a basic lip liner then a generous coat of pink lipstick and several layers of glittered lip gloss over it to make his lips full and shiny.

The girls all stood back and admired their efforts.

"Oh my, she looks so beautiful," chirped up Amy.

"Definitely, a real princess, well a slutty princess," replied Vicky not taking her eyes off a very startled looking Crystal still reeling from the cosmetic whirlwind that had befallen him. Crystal felt strange his eyes were heavy and his lips felt plump and sticky, he began to turn himself around as another jolt of pain erupted from his chastity cage, eager to see what he looked like but he was stopped by the firm grasp of Amanda.

"Not yet Crystal we need to fix your hair first, what sort of girl walks around with an ugly buzz cut?" she quickly walked back into her room and came back with a mannequin head on witch sat the most exquisite blonde wig he had ever seen. Amanda held it triumphantly "I mean what sort of slut would you be without bleach blonde hair down past your shoulders," she carefully lifted the wig onto Crystals head and adjusted it, the hair was long and straight but very soft and lifelike, Amanda ran a brush gently through it to neaten it up.

"Wow," the girls said in unison.

"It's just your colour, you almost look better than me," said Vicky quietly. Crystal reached up slowly to touch his new hair feeling it in his fingers and watching it drop to just above his new boobs.

"You can look now," said Amanda.

Crystal spun round to admire himself in the mirror above the sink, He stared for a few seconds unable to process the reflection, until it all suddenly fell madly into place, the face that looked back at him was that of a thin teen girl perfectly made up with an immaculate complexion, full pouty lips and huge black lashes that beat like the wings of butterflies. The image was him alright but a version of him that he could barely comprehend, a sharp pain in his dick threw him out of the trance as his tiny cock strained against its plastic cage, there was no denying it now, he was enjoying himself and a cute smile formed in his pink lips.

"I can't believe it's me, I just look so different...so feminine," murmured Crystal still staring at his reflection.

"I think we can all agree we did a fabulous job of your face, you look amazing," said Amanda triumphantly and a wave of agreement came from the rest of the girls.

"T-thankyou," said Crystal quietly.

"That's quite alright Crystal it was my pleasure, honestly I though you would put up much more of a fight but you have been a real darling about the whole experience," she said as a smile washed over her face.

"But we haven't finished yet, girls can't strut around in their cute little panties all day we need to sort you an outfit, one that is befitting of such a beautiful slut and me and the girls think we found the perfect thing whilst we were shopping yesterday, but before that we need to get you into you're other set of lingerie, the ones you are wearing now are cute but nothing special they were their just to get you used to the feel of lingerie and the heft of your boobs, we have something extra special to go with your full outfit, follow me," said Amanda seductively, without thinking Crystal carefully stood up and followed Amanda back to her bedroom eagerly awaiting what she had in store.

Amanda walked straight over to the pile of shopping bags in her room and produced another set of gorgeous lingerie. She turned to Crystal and presented him with a beautiful pink leopard print strapless bra with narrow lace trim and a matching g-string which would leave little to the imagination.

"Aren't they just gorgeous" said Amanda excitedly "We thought that we would continue the pink theme to emphasise your femininity and the bra's strapless so it won't interfere with the rest of your outfit." She walked over to him slowly and watched him take off his old lingerie and eagerly await the sumptuous feel of his skimpy new knickers. He tenderly reached out and took the g-string from Amanda and carefully slid it up his legs and felt it tighten deep in his ass crack. The bra was next; he wrapped it around himself and waited patiently for some assistance from one of the other girls to help fasten the clasp. Vicky walked over and moved his long hair aside and fastened the clasp, as Amanda leaned in close to him and inserted the breast forms then stood back to admire Crystals figure.

"I'm glad we went for the push up Bra it makes your boobs look even bigger, you're starting to look like a Barbie doll what with your thin waist, flat stomach and enormous boobs," said Amanda proudly.

"As great as your legs are we'd better find something to cover them and make you feel extra sexy," she offered Crystal a pair of snow white stockings with wide lace tops he took them eagerly and walked over to a chair to put them on, carefully he slid the stockings up his legs feeling the sheer nylon caress his smooth skin, they came to rest mid way up his thigh and matched his panties perfectly. He stood back up and walked slowly back and forth feeling his legs swish together sending waves of pleasure through his body. Crystal reached up and felt the weight of his boobs and adjusted the g-string that was riding up his bum. He walked over to Amanda's full length mirror and stood sideways sticking his bum out arching his back and thrusting out his double D boobs like he had seen in porn magazines.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Crystal: A Sissy Set Free Pt. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds