• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Sandra's True Nature

Sandra's True Nature

123

This story is about scat, golden showers and a female dominating a male submissive. If this is not what you wish to read about I am sure that you can find another story more to your liking on this great site.

*****

They were an average couple without children. They had married in college. Sandra was 5 feet 8 inches, turning thirty. Long blond hair, blue eyes with an hourglass figure. She was recently promoted to treasurer of a large corporation but her business trips had taken their toll on her marriage. She had started to enjoy female domination and scat web sites when she was away.

He was slightly shorter than her at 5 feet 6 inches, thirty one. Balding and growing a beer belly. He was a computer expert monitoring the systems of a large bank. He was the lazy one, he would hardly pick up behind himself. He spent way too much time playing video games and eating junk. He was not as assertive as his wife from whom he unsuccessfully tried to keep is submissive nature hidden.

After ten years of slowly drifting apart they had reached a turning point.

Friday night

Sandra woke up in the middle of the night. Once more she was alone in bed wondering where Bernie was. They had argued about the time he spent playing games. She got out of bed and went to their computer room, intrigue by the rapid staccato of the keys.

He had earphones on listening to music. He did not realize that she was behind him.

She started reading over his shoulder. She was surprise about the story of a red hair teacher and her almost too late student for a history class unfolding on the screen.

"What are you doing?" She asked poking him on the shoulder.

He almost jumped out of his chair and minimized his word processor screen.

"Nothing." He answered blushing.

"Who is this red hair teacher?" She asked him frowning.

"No one. She is a fictional character. In a silly story." He stuttered.

"Are you trying to make me believe that you write fiction?" She asked.

"Yeah... Euh... Well you see I could not find stories to my liking so I wrote a few for fun. Surprisingly they were accepted for publication on a web site." He mumbled.

"I would like to read them Bernie. What is the name of that site?" She asked him curious about his obvious embarrassment.

"Euh. It is Literotica.com. You will not like them Sandra. They are far fetch fantasies." He answered feeling cornered.

"Let me be the judge of that Bernie. They should be good if they were accepted. They are your fantasies, you wrote them." She said.

"I guess." He answered.

"Move I want to see by myself." She said.

She was on the site in no time and was looking at all the categories.

"Ha! I am not good enough for you. You have to read sex stories to get excited." She said acidly.

"No! it's not what you think Sandra." He said.

"How do I get to those stories you wrote?" She asked dryly.

"Search by authors. My name is Bernie54." He answered.

He felt so bad. He had not intended for his wife to find out about this. She would be so disgusted by those scat stories. The way their marriage was evolving she would ask for a divorce. He was sure of it. His bladder sent him to the bathroom.

She had read Michele's slave. She was very surprised to say the least. So these stories were to his liking. His fondness for her legs and ass made more sense now.

As an expert at cunnilingus, she still had strong orgasms every time he would go down on her, even after ten years; at least he was still passionate about that. She thought.

She was aware of his submissive nature but the story she had read was providing a lot of information on how far she could go. The idea of scat was attractive to her. She had wanted to try it for a long time now, so if he wished to be a toilet she would gladly help him.

She was already deciding for them all the time. Therefore, to dominate him would not be a big step to take and it would be fun. It appealed to her cruel side. Having decided to enslave him she turned around thinking he was still behind her.

"Honey where are you?" She called.

He sheepishly walked in the room. His head bowed.

"Are you all right?" She asked him.

"Yes I am. Are you mad at me for writing these stories?" He asked pointing at the screen.

"No, I am not mad Bernie. I am happy to have a look at your most secret wishes. I think we should talk." She said.

He sat down on a chair facing her.

"Have you ever lived one of these scenarios?"She asked.

"No I have not cheated on you if that is what you mean." He answered on the defensive.

"That is not what I mean. I want to know if you would like to live as your character in Michele's slave?" She asked.

"I still love you. I would not betray you with somebody else." He said.

"Who is talking of somebody else? I like the idea of having a slave at my beck and call. I would be your Mistress and you would do everything for me. Like in that first story I read." Sandra said looking in his eyes.

"Oh! I thought that you wanted to share me like in the story." He said.

"Maybe that will happen somewhere in time. Right now Bernie; I am asking if you would like to be my slave?" She asked.

"Sandra do you really mean that?"" He asked her wide eyed.

"Yes dear I do." Sandra said.

"Oh! Yes. I am willing to try." He said.

She let pass the trying part. She would not turn back it was all or nothing.

"Do you understand to what you are agreeing to? " She asked.

"Yes! I do. " He said smiling.

"I have some doubts that you do not. I want you to think about what you are choosing for yourself. You will have to obey all my orders without hesitations. I will use and abuse you for my pleasure. You might not like it and there will be no safe word to bail you out. I will have no mercy." She said seriously.

"I understand no safe word." He answered.

"You understand that if I like doing something to you I will keep doing it. I will please myself regardless of your let say... comfort." She said, thinking about toilet sex.

"I understand." He said.

"I had a lot of time to read about female domination during my travels. So this is your last chance to bail out. I am asking you for the last time: are you still willing to be my slave?" She asked again.

"Yes Sandra! I will be your slave. You're the best!" He said moving to kiss her.

She pushed him away.

"So be it! It is the week end so why don't we start now. We can make adjustment to our new relationship as we progress. From now on it is Mistress Sandra to you my slave. Get in the bed." She ordered.

They went to the bedroom. He got in bed before her with a big erection.

"On your back." She ordered.

She sat on his chest and moved her cunt to his mouth.

"Work your magic slave." She ordered.

After coming hard on his face a few times, she was recuperating lying down on him. Her bladder signaled its fullness, she would have to get up and go to the toilet. Unless she was to use him. After all he had to start his training sometime.

"Keep your mouth open my slave. We will try something new." She said sitting up to position her cunt on his mouth again.

She had to concentrate. She squirted a little bit of pee in his mouth.

"Swallow it. There is more to come." She said.

He was surprise by the acrid taste.

She would try to fill his mouth and stop. This was fun; his lips were still exciting her. She lifted herself a little and let go some more. When it sounded like a filled bottle she stopped.

"Hurry up, swallow I am not done yet." She ordered.

He grunted in her cunt. He did not like the taste of her pee. It was strong tasting and salty. The harsh reality of living his fantasy was catching up with him.

"Stop grunting! Don't move or you will make a mess in my bed." She said.

She was enjoying this more than she had expected. It would be even better when he would keep up with her flow.

"Lick me clean my slave. I loved peeing in your mouth, so you will drink all my piss from now on." She informed him.

His mouth was busy cleaning her cunt. He drank her juices; she was going to come again.

When she dismounted from his face he said;

"Sandra I don't..."

Slap! She hit him on his right cheek.

"First: it is Mistress Sandra to you! Second: you will do as commanded, remember you agreed to it. I enjoyed peeing in your mouth so I will use you as my toilet whenever I want to." She informed him.

"Also you will speak only when spoken to. If you need to ask a question you will ask for the permission to speak first. Do you understand slave?" She asked him frowning.

"Yes Mistress. " He answered his right cheek on fire.

"Permission to speak?" He asked tentatively.

"Granted." She answered.

"But I don't like the taste of your pee Mistress." He said.

"That was in the story you wrote, wasn't it?" She asked him.

"Yes SSS... Yes Mistress Sandra." He answered, correcting himself just in time.

"As my slave your new goal in life is to please me. I enjoy it, so you should be happy to drink my piss. In your stories your character is enjoying it. Isn't it?" She asked.

"Yes Mistress, but." He started to reply.

"No but, slave. I liked it, so you liked it." She said.

"Yes Mistress." He answered in a low voice.

She laid face down on the bed.

"Good. Now let's start educating that mouth of yours. Lick my ass and dig deep. When I will be asleep you should do the dishes and wash the kitchen floor." She ordered.

He knelt between her legs and started by kissing and licking her ass cheeks before moving to her crack and dig in for her asshole. He loved that beautiful ass of hers.

Should she try shitting in his mouth? It was too soon for that even if he definitely loved licking her asshole, judging by the way he was rimming her. She decided, as she drifted to sleep, to start his training by having him lick her ass clean after using the toilet. It would be his first step his toilet training.

Saturday

She woke up in mid morning feeling great. She had relieved some of that accumulated sexual tension. She would not feel obliged to have sex unless she chose to. Better it would be on her terms. There would be a lot of oral sex for sure. She thought.

The kitchen was spotless, he had obeyed her. She poured a glass of orange juice and called him.

"Slave, come here."

He came out of the computer room.

"I want eggs, toast and coffee for breakfast." She ordered.

Everything was on the table when she came back from her shower.

She ate her breakfast with him standing silently in the corner, watching her.

"We have to talk slave so I give you the permission to speak." She said.

"Thank you Mistress Sandra." He answered.

"You are my slave and as such I want you naked in the house at all time. So get naked now."

He stripped on the spot.

"That's good slave." She complimented him,

satisfied of his obedience.

"Now kneel down. Your head should never be higher than mine." She ordered

When he was on his knees she continued;

"As of today you will do all the household chores, cook all the meals and go grocery shopping. You will have to hand washed my underwear and stockings." She said.

"But Mistress Sandra you are a better cook than I am, and how do I hand wash your underwear?" He asked.

"As for the cooking you should improve in time if you put in enough efforts. As for my underwear. It is simple you will use your mouth to suck out whatever is in them. Then you throw them in the sink and use a bar of soap with water. Finally you hang them up to dry in the bathroom." She answered.

"Yes Mistress." He answered.

"Come with me. Your tongue will be my toilet paper." She said getting up.

He followed her thinking about the story he had wrote.

"I loved peeing in you. At some point in time I intend to use you as my full service toilet slave." She informed him.

"But Mistress Sandra I..." He stuttered stopping short under her glare.

"In your story, wasn't the slave toilet trained?" She asked.

"Yes Mistress." He answered in a low voice.

"In your story, didn't the slave enjoy being a toilet?" She asked.

"Yes Mistress." He answered.

"Isn't that your fantasy to be the slave of your stories?" She asked.

"Yes Mistress." He mumbled.

"Good! That's settled. Get use to the idea that you will be trained as a full service toilet. Learn to enjoy it. You will live your dream." She said entering the bathroom.

She sat on the toilet. She tried to squeeze her ass cheeks on her stools as they were coming out. She wanted to make her ass tastier for him. When she was done, she stood up and turned her back to him.

"On your knees and lick my ass clean. It should be tastier than licking my asshole."She ordered.

He was opening her ass cheeks with his hands when she ordered;

"No hands, slave. Only your face and tongue are to touch my ass for now."

He pushed his face in between her ass cheeks and she wiggled her ass from left to right to wedge his face in deeper.

Her ass was smellier and tasted stronger. He had never tasted so much of her shit before. He heaved a little. He licked her asshole and then her crack before sitting down on his heels.

"You forgot to push your tongue in my asshole slave." She said over her shoulder.

He pushed his face in her ass again and started to rim her. She pushed him back when she was satisfied.

"Put your head in the bowl and breathe in. Think about the future, when you will swallow my stools." She said.

He was incredulous. He had almost thrown up only cleaning her ass. In his dreams it was a lot easier.

The stink of her shit was not helping him to keep his breakfast down.

"Keep on doing this, I will come back. Don't you dare to flush the toilet." She ordered stepping out of the room.

She sat down at the computer and started to write up a permanent list of his chores. He was so naïve to think that they would only try this, it felt so natural. She was a dominant woman and she enjoyed having him at her service. In time he would tank her for his new life, if it wasn't spontaneous she would force him to. She thought amused.

It would be harder to make him do what he considered as an unpleasing task. She would need something to force him. Yeap! She needed to go to the sex shop. She started to make another list on her phone.

After an hour, it seemed to him that he had his head in the bowl for an eternity. Then he heard her walk in.

"Clean your mouth, slave. A friendly advice: you should start stocking up on mouthwash." She said laughing.

When he was done she ordered;

"On your knees slave. Pull down my panties and keep your mouth open."

She said as she was lifting her dress.

He knelt in front of her and pulled down her panties. She straddled his mouth and started her flow.

"Try making a seal with your mouth around my lips. Then swallow as it is coming out." She ordered

She had read somewhere that it would help him keep up with her flow that way. Feeling his lips around her sex was still exciting. She had to concentrate to keep on peeing.

He felt his mouth starting to fill up. He opened his throat and swallowed a little. He took a deep breath and swallowed some more. He was barely keeping up with her.

"That's it my pet I am done. On your back I want you to eat me." She ordered, bending her knees to sit on his chest.

Then she positioned her sex on his mouth.

She came a few times on his face before getting up.

"I left a to do list on your computer. I have some errands to run; I will be back for dinner. Don't touch yourself. Behave or else." She said walking out.

He was left with his hard on. It had been exciting to read and write about toilet slavery, he liked the humiliation, but in real life the taste was so awful. She had showed no mercy, he thought, as he was brushing his teeth.

Knowing that she liked using him was exciting. He wondered what she meant by behave or else, as he went to his computer to print the list.

She drove to the mall and ate a light lunch. She search for nearby sex-shops on her phone and chose one about three blocks from her house.

"Good afternoon." The perky red hair saleswoman said as Sandra walked in the store.

She took her time to look around. She was looking at the short whips unable to decide, picking one up in her hand replacing it, then another one, replacing it.

"Can I help you?" The saleswoman offered.

"Maybe you can. I can't make up my mind." Sandra answered.

"What do you want to achieve with it?" The saleswoman asked smiling.

"I want to apply some persuasion on my slave husband. It has to sting. I want him to fear it." Sandra answered.

"Is your slave hard headed? Does he refuse or argue your orders?" The saleswoman asked.

"No, we have started our new way of life last night, but I have something planed that he might refuse to do. Mind you, it was in the stories he wrote. He said they were fantasies of his." Sandra answered.

"Ok. Here, I recommend this one." The saleswoman said presenting a short flexible whip.

Sandra hit her left hand lightly with it.

"I have the same at home. We call it the rectifier. I guarantee that he will do anything to avoid it. It worked wonders on my slave. "The saleswoman said.

"Can I ask you what your slave refused to do?" Sandra asked swinging the whip in the air.

"Oh. I was toilet training him and he was refusing my solids. It took me four weeks to break him. It was painful on his ass and back. Now he performs as if he likes it." The saleswoman said, her green eyes sparkling.

"That's exactly what I want to do with him. I want to train him as a full service toilet." Sandra said.

"It's very enjoyable to use a human toilet." The saleswoman said.

"This morning, I started his training by having him lick my ass clean after using the toilet. He almost threw up. He hardly consumed any shit, yet." Sandra said.

"I would suggest; a lot of face sitting with his tongue in your asshole. You should also fart in his mouth to educate it. I still do this with my slave just for the fun of it." The saleswoman said.

"Duly noted. I'll add up beans on the grocery list. I have to say that his tongue and mouth are working magic on me. He's really an expert at cunnilingus." Sandra said.

"Does he drink your pee?" The saleswoman asked.

"I started to pee in his mouth after my orgasms and he doesn't like it. He told me that it tasted bad."Sandra said giggling.

"Have some asparagus at lunch one day. He will stop complaining about the taste afterward." The saleswoman said almost laughing.

Sandra was at the cash register paying for a ball gag, black corset, fishnet nylons, garter belt, handcuffs, a few toys and of course the whip.

"Maybe you would like to read some of his stories-fantasies?" Sandra asked the saleswoman.

"Sure. It's always good to look at some other ideas. Where can I find them?" The saleswoman asked.

Sandra gave her the address of the web site and the name to which they were registered.

"It's not Shakespeare, but it's readable. Buy the way I am Sandra" She said introducing herself.

"I am Nikki." The saleswoman answered.

"Thanks for everything Nikki." Sandra said picking up her bag.

"Come again Sandra." Nikki said.

"You can bet on it." Sandra said walking out.

On the drive home, Sandra was drawing plans to transform the room in the basement into a dungeon. He would be able to do it in his spare time. For tonight, they would play on the old exercise bench that was supposed to keep him in shape. She was impatient to test her whip.

He heard her car in the driveway and quickly stripped.

"Honey I am home." She said when she was in the kitchen.

He went to greet her.

"Hello Mistress Sandra."He said on his knees.

"My bladder his full again. Take off my panties." She said lifting the helm of her dress.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Sandra's True Nature

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds