• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Secrets of a Mother & Son. Ch. 01

Secrets of a Mother & Son. Ch. 01

12

Disclaimer: All characters are of legal age of consent and over the age of 18.

*****

On the outskirts of a Human and Furry town lives Bella Rose and her only son Dark Rose. They are AnthroFoxes, and they live alone together, in their world there is a separation within their kind. Some of them want to be more accepted by the Humans and they have made laws with the help of the humans for the AnthroFoxes, which would effectively stop them from acting like their pureblood animal counter parts in the wild. In the wild, animals fight for survival and among each other, and also perform incest and inbreeding. The split in the Furry Community is that some do not want to give up their animalistic instinct, but they don't want to get in trouble with their own laws so they hide what they do from others. Bella and Dark are a part of that side of furries, and they share a secret with each other that is hidden from everyone else.

Bella is in the kitchen, she's making supper for her and her son Dark. Through the kitchen window looking into the backyard she can see him sitting in a tree listening to nature. She proud of him and of how much he's grown and matured, though to humans he's hardly an adult by their standards, to her and other AnthroFoxes like them he's a full adult and would be a fine alpha male. Dark has never been a part of a pack though, and the reason to that is simple, Bella was never in a pack either. When her mate, Dark's father died she was left alone to raise her son. Now Dark is an adult and his scent attracts Bella to him, It's worse for her now through, as she is going into heat. When she's around him she feels her pussy dampen her panties. As she cooks Dark comes into the house and sits down in the living room to watch TV, as Bella finishes cooking she sets a plate out for him and for her.

"Dark, come its dinner time." She softly calls to him, Dark turns the TV off and comes over to his mother. He stops smelling her scent noticing its slight different, pulling him to her, making him crave her, want her.

"Not hungry hun?" Bella asks noticing he's not sitting down but is just standing there.

"Not really." He replies to her.

"I'll make you a small plate then." Bella reaches over the table and begins to make him a small plate of food, as she does Dark slowly moves forward towards her moving the dishes aside and turning her around. A bulge in his jeans shows his true intentions, she grins.

"I see you're hungry for something else." She goes over closing the blinds to the windows then walks back over to him, Bella unbuttons and unzips his jeans gently pulling them down along with his boxers. She grins up to him from her knees, wrapping her paw around his shaft and start to gently stroke his hard cock.

"It's been awhile hasn't it mom." Dark softly moans out.

"Yes it has, we haven't done this since your birthday you were considered an adult," She gently kisses the tip of his penis then licks her lips.

"He's gotten so big." Bella grins up at him.

Mm and he's been lonely to." Dark closes his eyes thinking of that birthday she mentioned how that night he followed her into her room and closed her door. That night two things happened, the first was he learned he was allergic to condoms and couldn't use them. The second was that even without the condom he still fucked her, and lost his virginity to his own mother. Since that day they have lived with that secret.

Dark opens his eyes, no longer thinking of back then. Moaning as he gently puts his paws on the back of Bella's head. She's taken him inside of her mouth and is sucking his cock. He feels her tongue on his shaft and knot as he slightly grips her hair and fur.

"Ahhh! Yes!" He moans out. Bella begins to move her head back and forth along his shaft, her tongue going over his knot when she takes him all the way in and deep throats him. Her panties now soaked in her own juices from her arousal. She gently slides her own paw down her panties, and begins to play with her clit and rub her own pussy. She moans softly while sucking Dark's cock. The vibrations of her moan shoot threw him increasing the level of pleasure even quicker.

"M...mom..." Dark moans out, "I'm... I'm gunna cum."

Bella smiles as she continues sucking him and fingering her own pussy, as she plays with herself she moans with his cock in her mouth still. Dark lets a long and soft moan out as his cock twitches inside her mouth and lets his seed gush forth into her waiting mouth. She tries to catch all of it but some leaks from the corner of her mouth. She looks up at him opening her mouth slightly showing him the seed in her mouth, Dark grins a little as Bella swallows her son's seed. She slowly stands up taking off her shirt and bra along with her pants and panties standing naked in front of him, Dark licks his lips taking her into his arms gently setting her on the table.

"You're so worked up." She grins spreading her legs, inviting him in. Dark unable to resist his own urges wraps his arms around his mother, sliding his penis deep into her dripping wet waiting vagina. Bella moans feeling her son enters her, she wraps her arms around him nipping softly on his neck.

"Fuck me Dark. Cum inside me." She moans out softly into his ear. He holds her tightly slowly beginning to thrust in and out of her pussy, his dog-knot going in and out of her as well as his shaft.

"You still feel so good." He moans softly.

"So do you my darling." Bella moans, wrapping her legs around his waist as he thrusts in and out of her, slowly picking up speed, his penis reaching further inside of her with each thrust. His soft moans turning her on even more, as she holds onto him tighter as he takes her. A soft wet clapping noise begins to sound in the room from their genitals hitting together. She feels the pleasure building up inside her, as his cock reaches into her pussy as far as it can reach. She moans loudly coming close to an orgasm. Darks nails gently dig into her waist as he continues taking her.

"Mom... I'm gonna... c...cum" He moans out hardly able to talk from the pleasure. Bella moans out waiting for this moment when he can no longer hold back his load.

"Do it! Cum! Cum inside me!" Bella moans, she embrace him with her arms and legs wrapped tightly around him. He embraces her just as tightly pushing his cock as deep into the depths of her pussy as he's able to. He moans into his mother's ear, she moans into his. Bella slightly claws at his back moaning out his name as she feels him release inside her, the warmth of his seed spurting out into her depths, filling her pussy with his seed. Bella softly kisses at his neck still feeling his cock and knot inside her. She holds him tighter to her, proud of him for releasing such a large amount of his seed inside of her.

"Dark, I'm..." Bella hesitates, "In heat, and not on any birth control." She quietly admits to him in his ear. He kisses at her neck not wanting to pull out of her soft wet pussy.

"I know mom." He softly mumbles.

Bella sighs in relieve.

"When, did you find out?" She asks him softly kissing him lovingly on the lips. He kisses her back and smiles.

"When I smelled your scent mom." Dark replies.

She looks at him.

"So, you knew I'm in heat... And... You still chose to, cum inside me?" Dark nods knowing full well that it could mean he had impregnated his own mother, but he doesn't care as he begins to kiss her again. She kisses him back smiling, she then gently pulls back from the kiss and looks up at him,

"Dark..." She softly kisses him, "Mate with me. Be your mother's Mate."

I was just about you that mom, to be my mate." Dark smiles, kissing her passionately, as he gently pulls out of her pussy. His seed leaks out of her getting in her fur around her pussy and into the fur on her tail. Bella gently stands up getting off the table, she blushing feeling his cum slightly leak out of her pussy. Then without eating anything she puts what she made them for supper in the fridge, he helps her put stuff away.

Once everything is put away she leads him to her bedroom. Bella closes all the window blinds in her room so that no one can see in and crawls into the bed, she then waits for him to join her. Dark smiles crawling into the bed laying with his mother, both of them naked still, as Dark cuddles up to his mom he smells her scent.

"Do you like the scent of me when I'm in heat son?" She asks him smiling noticing he's taking in her scent. Dark nods and Bella kisses him laying him on his back. He looks up at her,

"Just relax okay son. Let mommy make her son feel good again." Bella smiles down at him as she uses her tail to rub his cock. His scent, acceptance of her, and man-hood already has her aroused as he begins to get an erection.

"Does my tail feel good?" Bella giggles softly like a schoolgirl as he nods letting a soft moan out,

"I bet i can make you feel better." She grins taking his erection in her paw and guides him into her pussy. They both let out a soft moan as she has him enter her again, she puts her hands on his chest, his knot slips into her pussy,

"Mmm all the way inside mommy now." Bella slowly begins to ride him, her large breasts softly bounce, nipples hard from her own arousal, her eyes close in pleasure as she begins riding him faster. He pushes up so he goes deeper inside his mother's pussy, she moans loudly, taken over by instinct brought about by being in taken by her son and being in heat,

"Breed me son! Make me pregnant with your litter!!" Bella yells out.

His hands go to her waist, he watches her breasts bounce as she rides him, and his cock is quickly soaked in her juices again he moans out,

"Yes mom yes! I want to!" Dark moans as Bella rides him faster and harder, the wet sound of her pussy clapping against him rings out each time she comes down on him. Bella is brought to a quick orgasm as she rides her son, waiting for him to spill more of his seed inside her, wanting him to impregnate her. Dark moans out loudly gripping her waist tighter as she bounces, pushing up so that he goes deeper inside her, the juices from her pussy getting in his fur around his cock as he looks up at her wanting her bad.

Bella moans leaning down kissing him deeply and passionately, she slides her tongue in his mouth, letting her tongue gently dance and play with his. Dark moans during the kiss, he wraps his tongue around hers, as they continue to make out she continues to ride him. His cock going as deep as it's able inside her pussy, Bella moans his name into their kiss. Dark pulls from the kiss moaning loudly, a shiver runs through him and his cock twitches inside her, sudden warmth suddenly fills Bella's pussy. She moans loudly having another orgasm on his cock, she smiles seeing a small trickle of his cum leak from her pussy, run down his cock and over his knot showing proof he just came inside of her again.

"Mmm you came so much in me son," She kisses him smiling, happy he didn't even warn her this time of his release and just let it go inside her, "I love you Dark, so much." Bella hugs him keeping him inside her, feeling his fresh seed inside her.

"I love you to mom." He kisses her hugging her tightly to him then gently kisses and nips at her neck. Bella smiles closing her eyes panting softly as she lays against him, they both soon fall asleep embracing each other.

Dark wakes up the next morning, his mother Bella has her head on his shoulder naked like him, Dark smiles kissing her lips softly. The slight touch of his lips to hers causes her to slowly open her eyes and look up at him, her tail begins wagging.

"Morning sweetie," She smiles kissing him on the lips, "You sleep well son?"

He smiles kissing her back,

"I slept great mom." He lays there holding her close to him, he gently begins to kiss her and she kisses him back. The kiss deepens and they begin to make out, both getting aroused.

Bella grins perversely,

"Does my big strong boy want to mate with his mother already so early in the morning?" Still grinning she repositions herself so that she's flat on her back, legs spread open for him, awaiting him to mount her and mate with her. It doesn't take long for Dark to take her invitation and mount her, sliding his cock into her pussy, her legs wrap around his waist her tail wagging as he wraps his arms around her and begins thrusting deeply and slowly. Bella moans softly wrapping her arms around him, kissing him smiling. As they have sex, there's a knock at the front door fear of being discovered quickly engulfs Bella.

"Dark, stop." She whispers to her son, but he doesn't stop he continues fucking her wanting to cum.

"Dark please." She quickly kisses him to keep her from moaning out his name.

The person outside knocks on the front door again,

"Ms. Rose, are you home? I need to speak to you."

"Son... Please before we are found." Bella softly whines in his ear but grips him tighter in pleasure, he then cums inside her. She quickly kisses him deeply to keep him quite then softly whispers.

"Pull out now son," After she gets him to pull out she tosses pants and a shirt at him whispering, "put those on quick." Bella then puts on a pair of panties and throws a robe on her to cover herself, she also sprays herself with a bit of perfume to mask the smell of sex. Bella then heads to the front door and opens it acting as if she had just woke up,

"Hello?" she calls out.

Standing in the door way is a human police officer,

"Ms. Rose?" Bella nods in reply to his question, "we have gotten reports that your neighbour is... How do you furries put it having sex? Mating?" She nods again,

"Well we got a few reports that she's mating with her eldest son. Do you know anything about it to help the investigation?" the police officer enquires.

"No, sorry. I don't talk to others that often, I had no idea she would do something like that. It's simply horrid. Sorry I can't help more" As they talk Dark comes out watching his mom talk to the cop, he heads into the kitchen so the police officer doesn't see or hear him chuckle at his moms acting.

"Alright, but if you see anything give us a call Ms. Rose." The cop nods to her and heads off. Bella closes the door and goes to Dark.

"We are moving... Tonight, let's start packing everything up." She says to him seriously.

"Why mom? He didn't know about us at all?" Dark asks.

"They are to close, I don't want to risk us being discovered. Besides now that they are investigating next door we won't be able to get away with anything." As she bring up that point Dark's ears and tail droop and he nods. Bella goes and gets dressed then they begin to pack up everything they own. Bella leaves Dark to pack up the stuff and she goes and puts the Jeep out of the garage and hooks the cargo trailer to the Jeep.

She heads back inside and helps him continue packing up everything. Once they have all they have in boxes, suitcases, and duffle bags. They also load all the food that needs to stay cold into several coolers. They begin to load everything up into the trailer starting with the big stuff like the beds, bedframes, TVs, and dressers. After getting all the large items in Dark and Bella fill the trailer up with the rest of the stuff they have. Bella heads back in to get the last four bags and Dark closes and locks the trailer since it's filled to the top with their stuff. Bella returns with the last four bags and Dark takes them from her sneaking a kiss to her on the lips. He then puts the last of their stuff in the back of the Jeep and they both head back inside.

The rest of their day they devote to hiding in the basement, mating repeatedly in every position they can think of, until they can no longer continue having sex. They come up from the basement and decide to shower together. As they shower together they embrace each other making out as the water falls on them. Dark lifts his mother up and attempts to fuck her one last time in the shower. After finally managing to shoot one more load into his mother's depths they dry off and get dressed heading outside looking at the sky.

"It's time to go son." Bella softly smiles to him, though it's too dark for him to see her. He goes and locks up the house even though everything they own is in the Jeep and trailer. He then gets in the passenger side of the Jeep, Bella starts up the vehicle and begins to drive out of town towards the woods and mountains.

"Soo... Where are we heading mom?" Dark asks her.

"A safe place sweetie, were we can be ourselves without fear of being discovered." She replies putting her paw on his thigh,

"Get some rest, it'll be a long drive and I'm sure you're tired." He can hear her giggle.

"Alright, I love you mom." He puts his paw over hers.

"I love you to sweetie." She continues to drive as Dark falls asleep, Bella drives through the night, she yawns as she drives and the sun begins to peak over the mountain top. Dark slowly begins to wake as the sun shines in his face, his ears flicker and twitch as he sits up yawning.

"Ughh," He yawns again shielding his eyes from the sun, "are we almost there mom?"

"Almost darling, just a bit longer." She smiles, still driving until she comes to a very small town, from the town she heads up a back road that goes up towards the mountain. From there she turns onto a two-track trail and follows it all the way to a clearing deep in the woods, in the middle of the clearing is an old two-story log cabin. Bella parks the Jeep and Dark climbs out stretching, looking up at the sky seeing it's roughly midday. He goes over to the nearest tree and starts to urinate on it. He sighs in relieve when he finishes and heads back over to his mother.

"There is a bathroom inside sweetie." Bella says to him laughing slightly.

"I couldn't hold it that long," He replies to her, "by the way, whose cabin is this mom?"

"It was mine and your father's," She replies, "well now that you're done, we have to take everything into the cabin and begin our new life as mates." She smiles and softly kisses him, he kisses her back smiling as well.

"I think first we should... Make sure we break in the house." He grins at his mother.

She smirks,

"Alright." She kisses him submitting to his will, taking of her clothes,

"You've become a fine alpha male sweetie." She smiles and he bends her over so that she's laying in the front seat of the Jeep while her feet are on the ground. After he releases inside her he pulls out of her pussy and she stands up kissing him.

"Feel better son?" She asks him, Dark nods,

"Good," She smiles and kisses him, "now let's unload the trailer and jeep love." Dark nods and they begin to unload the trailer first, they start taking what's in the trailer into the cabin putting it in the living room by the fireplace. As the trailer empties they begin to get to the larger items that they loaded into the trailer first.

"Where should we put the beds and dressers mom?" Dark asks.

"Well, I was thinking we take the bigger bed and two of the dressers and put them in our room upstairs, in the master bedroom." She smiles seeing his tail wag when she says our room,

"Then we take the smaller bed and the smaller dresser and put it in the other room."

"Alright, I'll start taking them up there then we can carry the dressers up." Dark replies. Bella nods and Dark takes the larger bedframe upstairs into the master bedroom. In the bedroom are two large windows on two of its walls, on the third wall is another fireplace that lines up with the first that's downstairs in the living room, he smiles admiring the room for a moment before setting the bedframe down. Dark then goes back out and grabs the mattress, its sheets, and its blankets and takes them up to the master bedroom putting them by the bedframe. When he returns outside his mother is waiting for him.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Secrets of a Mother & Son. Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds