• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Sis Piss Ch. 05

Sis Piss Ch. 05

123

Another shower felt absolutely wonderful. My skin had been irritated and itching the whole drive home, and the hot water and suds rejuvenated me in a way I couldn't describe. My cock and balls were sore from all the action they had received thus far, but now surged to life, eager and hungry for more. I was tempted to jack off, but knew it would be far more exciting to do it at my sisters' behest. I steeled myself with a grin, rinsed off, dried off, and exited the bathroom to join the three.

Marion and Kathy were sort of humming a tune and whispering, giggling periodically as Leslee sat in front of her computer. I strode out proudly into the living room stark naked with a bobbing hardon and inquired, "So, what now?"

"What now, holy shit!" exclaimed Leslee. "Maybe you jacking off? That dick of yours knows no bounds, does it?" She cackled as she leered at my naked form.

"Well, I dunno about that, but you three have brought something out in me that keeps it rising to the challenge!" I laughed.

"Let's save that dick, huh?" said Kathy. "Might come in handy later on tonight?"

"Oh, yes it might!" agreed Leslee. "Well, it's off to the mall then! We've got some shopping to do. We've got your clothes in the wash again, we'll have enough time to dry them for tonight. Here, put this track suit on for now. We've, uh, gotta ask you something though, Tom... Should we ask him later, girls?"

"Uh, yeah, later," replied Kathy. "I think later would be better? There's no guarantees at this point, right?"

Marion and Leslee concurred. Over what, I really had no idea. I was getting used to the idea of my three sisters just plotting surprises for me. On some level, I had either liked or absolutely loved everything that had happened so far, so I trusted them. I felt up for anything.

"Off to the mall?" I enquired cheerily. "Anybody have to pee before we go?"

My three sisters all laughed at the question. It had certainly taken on a new meaning for the four of us over the last day.

"Nope, I think we're good for now, gosh darn it!" chuckled Marion.

"Ok, then, let's be off!" said Leslee.

The three of them had been consuming a combination of herbal teas, energy drinks, fruit juice, and water, with suggestions and recipes from the internet. Leslee was super-efficient, leading the plans to make absolutely as much as possible out of the time we had together. Thankfully, she and Kathy seemed to be finished with their unpleasant experiment with the asparagus. Unfortunately I figured it would be the rest of the day at least until it was out of their systems. Oh, well, I kind of liked when Leslee was cruel and twisted towards me... Kathy... well, I wasn't sure. It was strange how we seemed to share such a special bond, like a crush or something, when we were younger, but now it seemed that Marion and I were connecting on that level.

We loaded up into Leslee's Navigator, as I was still the designated driver (and designated piss-drinker), and headed for the mall.

We arrived and I pulled the Navigator into the underground parking lot.

The girls had a hushed mini-conference as we made our way to the elevator. Leslee turned to face me as she pressed the button to summon the lift. "Ok, Pisspot, I've sort of been elected spokesgirl here. I've got something to tell you, or ask you or... Well, let's just see how it goes, ok? We're going to go to Kinky Karaoke at a place called Club Xanadu. We're going to buy some stuff for costumes here, because we're going to compete and we want to win." She paused with a smile as my three sisters all shared a bit of nervous laughter. "The club is private, exclusive, no cameras. I've been there once before with a couple of girlfriends. The place is cool. We, uh... We want to show you off a bit."

I was just listening to what Leslee had to say. Her façade of total dominant confidence seemed to have slipped for a moment, and I was kind of enjoying playing chicken with her like this. My cock twitched, as was becoming the customary reaction to anything my eldest sister said about exploiting or humiliating me in a golden showers-type scenario. I was pretty sure I wouldn't blink, especially after what I had endured in the park at our picnic.

The elevator doors opened, and the four of us stepped into the empty compartment.

"We've booked a private room for after the competition," she went on. "We want to invite people to watch you drink from us in a semi-private setting. Maybe eight or ten people maximum watching?"

"That sounds fine, Les," I smiled. I saw some apprehension vanish ever-so-slightly from her face. I chuckled a bit. She had a pretty good poker face, but I saw a tiny bit past it just there. She resumed her ultra-confident demeanor immediately.

"Ok, Pisspot," she grinned, "We've got another nasty, or maybe nice, surprise for you when we're in the private room, ok?"

The gleam in her eye gave me pause. Shit, this game of chicken kept me guessing. Leslee totally seized the initiative again with her simple pronouncement. My cock leapt again as we arrived at the second floor of the mall and the doors parted.

"Ok, you're the boss, Les," I smiled back, trying not to show my apprehension.

The four of us walked through the mall together, laughing and joking and generally carrying on. I had a semi-erection the whole time. God, I loved my sisters so much! I never really realized how much I had missed them when we all grew up. But now reunited, it seemed that we were all just completely clicking. Socially, as well as sexually. Kink-wise, anyway.

We poked around a couple of shops. The girls had me wait outside in the mall. They still wanted to surprise me with a few things, which was more than ok with me. After they came out from spending ten minutes or so in a costume shop, though, Kathy came over to me and whispered, "Ok, Pisspot, I've gotta pee! Follow me!" I shivered at her words.

She led me by the hand into an exclusive ladies' wear boutique. She was almost jogging. I noted that the girls had made some purchases in the costume shop, Leslee and Marion were carrying fairly large bags.

Kathy, in a hurried fashion, grabbed a few of dresses off the rack. Flagging down a sales girl, she requested a change room so she could try the dresses on. The girl complied graciously, opening one of the rooms and assuring her that she would be there to help in any way she could.

It dawned on me. Holy shit! She was going to feed me her piss in a change room in this store? My cock was instantly hard as iron. Oh fuck! Excitement coursed through my body. What if we got caught?!

"Ok, Pisspot," she whispered in my ear again. "You've been good at not missing a drop. Think you can keep it up?" She had such a wicked gleam in her eye as she glanced back and forth, then catching a break where no one would see, led me into the change room while Leslee and Marion looked on, smiling.

Kathy's breathing was laboured as I shut the door behind us and she lifted her dress. "Here!" she rasped. "Come here! Hurry, hurry, I can barely hold it..."

She spread her legs in the corner of the change room and I knelt down before her and opened my mouth, preparing to seal my mouth around her beautiful, fiery pussy.

A few golden drips sprinkled out. I caught most of it on my tongue as my lips met her lower ones. The moment I had her pussy engulfed, a concentrated, voluminous jet of piss began roaring into my mouth. Oh god, the flavour!! It was so strong! Powerful, bitter, just awful! My mouth contorted and my tongue began leaping rebelliously. Sweat began forming on my brow as I gulped down a scalding mouthful of her vile urine.

It burned the whole way down - it was so strong it felt like it was crystallized or gritty on the inside of my mouth and throat. My stomach lurched in protest as I clenched my eyes tight. Kathy let out a long sigh with a bit of a giggle at the end. She pissed and pissed, and I forced myself to keep swallowing it all down.

Fuck, it was nasty! My stomach was churning and clenching. I breathed in quickly through my nose and gulped down another mouthful. I could not believe how strong it was!! So salty, so bitter, so foul! By sheer force of will I overcame all of my instincts and ingested every disgusting drop of her urine. As her potent stream began to slow, I was overcome with shivers again. My body was vibrating and utter euphoria flooded my brain. Her piss was so rank and nauseating, but I wanted more, more, more!!

My dick was straining and pounding with fury in my pants. I was so hard I could have punched a hole in a concrete wall with a single thrust. My hips were grinding involuntarily, and my balls retracted high in my sack. Oh my god did I want to fuck! The last jets of my littlest older sister's piss shot into my mouth and I gratefully accepted them, savoured them, and took them in, overcome with lust and desire to consume her whole.

I sucked on her pussy, drawing out any last explosively strong drips of pee she had to offer. She moaned softly and quietly, snickering a bit and shuddering in pleasure and relief. I kept sucking on her intently, wrapping my arms around her thighs, as, predictably, she began pulling away.

"Stop it!" she whispered, giggling and twisting in my grasp. "Come on! Quit it! Hee hee hee hee hee!!" Extending my neck and thrusting my face forward, I began stabbing my tongue into the folds of her cunt.

"Stop!" she giggled again. "Tom! Damn it, stop it, Pisspot!" She grabbed me by the hair and pulled me back off of her delectable pussy. I was wild with passion, moaning lightly with the pain as she backed me off and free from her. "Bad boy!" she chastised me in a hushed voice with a broad grin. "That's too much. You'll drink up all my pee pee, but that's all you get! You can make your other sisters cum, ok? Not me! Got it?"

I chuckled back, and let some air from my gullet escape. The aftertaste in my mouth was wild and junlgey. Funky. Salty. Sharp, acidic. My whole body was alive with desire and pleasure though. "All right, fine, my pretty!" I grinned back up at her. "I'll defer for now, but if I have my way, I'll have you cumming like a stick of dynamite before the weekend's up!"

"No chance!" she laughed quietly. "Ok, I'm gonna see if the coast is clear. And, maybe the other girls might have to... use you?" She laughed a bit louder, then caught her self, a hand over her lips. She grinned wickedly at me, then poked her head out of the doorway.

She gestured a couple of times, then began beckoning someone our way. Laughing quietly together, Marion skipped into the change room as Kathy made her exit. "Tag, you're it!" she giggled on the way out.

Marion's face was all aglow as she looked down at me while Kathy closed the door. She sort of swayed back and forth, shifting her weight from foot to foot as she regarded me with a warm smile. She was definitely doing the peepee dance again, but this time is was much slower and controlled. Sensuous and erotic. She already had me utterly captivated, but her slow, rhythmic gyrations belying the growing need in her bladder had me buzzing with excitement and lust.

I was grinning ear-to-ear back at her as we shared a moment alone. Marion bent down and took my head gently in her hands. She kissed my cheek softly.

"You're so wonderful," she whispered in my ear. "I'm all kinda flustered! Everything you do, everything we do turns me on so much..." She seemed to be trying to say something important, so I just let her speak. Her hands on my head and her fingers entwined in my hair sent my skin twitching and tingling with joy. "I want so many different things at once... I'm sorry we used you like that in the park... It was exciting, but I felt so bad for you too... It's confusing. Kathy and Leslee are so cruel... And I kind of like that... But it's so mean..."

My heart was pounding and my dick throbbing. I certainly didn't get to fuck Kathy. I was horny enough to fuck Marion. Where was she going with her exposition?

"That asparagus thing was mean too," she went on in my ear, tickling me softly with her breath. "I've just been having water and fruit juice and pineapple, it's supposed to make it sweet." She paused, cradling my head and holding me close. I was completely overcome, unable to respond, her every word making my head swim and my heart throb.

She continued, her words barely audible. "I don't think you could really taste my pee in the park, the other girls were probably too overpowering for you... I really loved seeing you jack off in the parking lot, oh god! I was so scared we were going to get caught so many times... I want you to taste my piss. Ok? I tried everything I could to make it sweet for you. And then I want to taste it, ok? Will you let me? Save a mouthful, we can share it maybe?" My cock, already rock hard and raging, began absolutely pounding with fury at her words!

She then held my head back and looked into my eyes. My god, I could have drowned in hers! My heart was threatening to burst out of my chest. "God, yes, Marion!" I breathed. "I'll do anything you want!"

We held each other close, smiling uncontrollably at one another.

"Ok, let's do this!" she grinned. She gave me a quick kiss on the lips, then stood and spread her feet, opening her thighs and raising her skirt. She looked down at me with a glowing smile the whole time. I wanted to kiss her so badly when she looked like that!

I leaned in and began placing loving kisses all over the lips of her smoothly shaven vulva. She giggled. "Ok, come on, let's hurry up. Get your mouth on me. I'm going to pee for you."

I shuddered with bliss and did as she told me. With my mouth sealed around her pudenda, I began gently sucking, eagerly anticipating her flow of urine.

She stood, controlling her breathing for some seconds, then a tiny burst of yellow liquid popped into my mouth. Oh, god, glorious!! It was delicious!! Another quick blast entered my yearning, thirsty mouth and I gulped it down. Delicious! Amazing! It was hot, strong, sweet, salty, and wonderful! It tasted sort of like Gatorade, sort of like fruit punch, but god, oh god, it tasted like my sister! Like all of her love, all her excitement, like the pureness of her soul was being fed to me through her urethra!

Every frothy, bubbling amber mouthful she delivered to me was total ecstasy. She tasted so fantastic! It was definitely the organic, fresh, lively taste of piss, but it was so syrupy sweet! So gratifying! It nourished my taste buds, my thirst, and my spirit so utterly, I gulped it down greedily, moaning and silently begging for more!

I swallowed and swallowed, blissfully drinking every drop of her urine directly from her cunt.

I drank it down ravenously. There was no gastric protestations, no nausea, no revulsion. My tastebuds were screaming with joy and my salivary glands juicing and smarting as I swallowed this rapturous brew, drinking down Marion's hot piss with relish; overjoyed, basking in utter contentment.

My cock began pulsing and fluttering, and I experienced an orgasm without ejaculating. It was strange; I came. I definitely came. Hard. But it was like my whole body, my mind, my heart, my whole being surging and rolling in ecstasy as I greedily gulped down Marion's piss.

I moaned deeply into her pussy, struggling to keep from falling over as I swooned. Her stream began to slow, and with some alarm, I came back to conscious thought and allowed her to fill my mouth, remembering that she wanted to share it. My glorious, beautiful sister, and she wanted me to share a mouthful of her own piss with her!!

I took it in, stretching my jaw to accommodate her glorious liquid... I sucked the last trickle out of her. My heart was thundering in my chest and I was vibrating with joy and excitement. It took all my will to keep from swallowing down her last, delicious, wonderful mouthful.

I rose to embrace her, consumed with passion. I moved in to meet her lips with mine... but stopped abruptly, suddenly unsure of myself. My mouth was still utterly coated with her piss! I paused, afraid to move, when Marion closed her eyes and dove in to meet me. Our lips and tongues attacked one another as she tasted her own urine in my mouth. My heart, throbbing almost painfully with adoration for my beautiful sister, nearly burst with joy in my rib cage as we shared complete, overflowing joy as we kissed.

We kissed madly, passionately; Marion's urine sloshing and flowing back and forth between our open mouths, past our sealed lips, washing over our tongues and tastebuds, as our tongues met and sought each other, our mouths mashed together in longing and lust. A tiny, high-pitched moan emanated from Marion's throat, then it contracted as she swallowed a mouthful of her own piss.

I thought to cum again. My body was totally out of control, tingling, vibrating, burning with joy and passion. It felt like my soul had an orgasm that just wouldn't quit. Barely able to convince any of my muscles to action, I swallowed a mouthful of my sister's sweet, hot piss. She swallowed again. Then did I.

My heart was absolutely hammering in my chest. I had such a warm, throbbing glow, such a need, such glorious longing, that as I looked into my sister's eyes, I almost burst out in tears. Her piss had now been all but completely consumed by Marion and myself. We kept kissing, flicking our tongues gently down each other's chin and neck, cleaning up any little drops or rivulets that had escaped.

Then we stood together and held one another, simply gazing into each other's eyes. Marion's smile was burning a hole straight through me. I couldn't express my joy. Neither of us could find words.

"My pussy is on fire," she finally leaned in and whispered to me. At her words, I began to bend down. I wanted to clean her, to taste any drops of urine that might be still clinging to her, and by god, to make her cum harder than she ever had in her life.

She shuddered as I raised her skirt. Her pussy was excited and juicing. I leaned in and Marion gasped as my tongue met her cunt. My cock was rigid as concrete as I dove in and licked her pussy all over, lapping up any salty, sweet droplets of piss I could find, then tasting and stimulating her entire vulva with my tongue.

Marion was trembling and thrusting her hips as I licked and kissed her inner and outer lips. I twisted and slipped my tongue up and down her inner folds, batting it lightly up against her clit and swirling it past and slightly into her vaginal entrance. I adored the taste of the remnants of her piss, combined with her excited natural lubrications. And her flesh; the delectable, sumptuous, smooth skin of her sweet, sweet pussy. I was in heaven as I began sucking on her mound.

Marion stifled back her moans, and it was clear she was rapidly approaching orgasm. I wanted so desperately for her to cum on my face, sweetly and erotically, like she had done so adorably in the past day. I sucked and sucked, increasing the pressure and insistence, drawing her clitoral mound slowly deeper and deeper into my mouth.

Her breaths were gasps now, sweet, lusty rumblings vibrating in her throat as she struggled to keep from calling out in wanton lust. I sucked. She quivered. I drove my tongue against her clit. She whimpered. I attacked her cunt aggressively with my tongue as I slurped her entire pussy mound into my mouth, lapping and licking, keeping constant, hot, slippery pressure against her clit the entire time.

She let out a quiet, soft, warbling, endearing, high pitched wail, desperately fighting to keep from screaming out her passion as her orgasm took her. Her whole body quaked and shook, her hips rotating, thrusting, grinding as I sucked her through her climax. I was burning with desire and need. She came and moaned, feeding my soul and heart to overflowing, knowing that I had made my beautiful, gorgeous, sweet and tender sister cum all over my face. I was in heaven.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Sis Piss Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds