• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Daughter Anne is a Slut

My Daughter Anne is a Slut

My name is Denny and I'm 60 years old and live in Phoenix, Arizona. I'm divorced and live with my thirty-five year old daughter Anne. She moved in three weeks ago.

Anne is about five feet five inches, medium build with blonde hair and hazel eyes. I've always felt she's sexy and can't understand why her husband left her. Oh yeah, he was a fucking dirt bag. So anyway, Anne's living with me to get her life back on track and recently landed a job as a secretary.

It was Monday and I had two friends of mine over to watch some football. My two friends were Rodney, a fifty-year old black dude and Gus a fifty-five year old white dude. We often got together and watched football and placed bets amongst each other. We watched the game in my den while I sat on my lazy boy chair and Gus and Rodney sat on the Futon.

Anne was out having some drinks with some of her girl friends at a local bar.

The night went by and the football game was in the fourth quarter with a few minutes left. I was losing the bet and could have to give Rodney one hundred bucks. I was not a happy camper.

Then Anne came home from her night out with the gals.

"Hi daddy," she said when she walked into the den. She saw my two buddies. "Oh, hello," she said and gave them a warm smile.

"Hi," said Rodney.

"Hello," said Gus.

I could tell from the looks of Rodney and Gus that they though Anne was hot.

"Anne, this Rodney and Gus from work," I told her.

She gave Rodney and Gus a little smile.

"Get us some beers," I told Anne.

Anne turned around and walked out of the den with Rodney and Gus' eyes following her every move.

I knew what they wanted.

Then Rodney turned his eyes at me. "Well, I believe you owe me a hundred smackers," he said with a smile.

"Me too," added Gus.

"Yeah, I guess I do," I said and was not happy about losing the bet. But then an idea popped into my head. The more I thought about the more I thought it could work.

Anne walked back into the den with three Budweiser bottles in hand.

She gave one to Gus, Rodney and then me.

She started to head off to the doorway.

"Anne, get back here," I said in a bit of a commanding voice.

"Yes daddy," she said while she walked back over to my chair.

I looked at Rodney and Gus. "So fellows, do you think my Anne here is sexy?"

Rodney and Gus looked a little surprised by my question.

Anne looked a little embarrassed. "Daddy."

"Ah, yeah," Rodney said.

"Very," added Gus.

"Yeah, Anne here is a slut," I said then took a drink of my fresh beer.

Rodney and Gus' mouths dropped opened over hearing me say that.

Anne was speechless and shocked I said that about her. But deep inside, it started to turn her on.

"Anne loves looking at porn. Especially when the big black cock is fucking the white girl's pussy," I said while I looked at Rodney.

Rodney looked at me then at Anne. He had a horny grin on his face while he thought about Anne.

"Daddy, please," Anne said and looked a little embarrassed.

"Anne, daddy owes Rodney and Gus one hundred dollars each for losing the bet on tonight's football game," I said.

"Sorry to hear that daddy," she said.

I looked at Anne with a smirk. She looked at me and had this feeling that something was up in my head. She knew me too well.

"So, Anne, you're going to pay off my debt to Rodney and Gus," I told her.

Anne looked a little confused and for a second, the thought she was supposed to give these two guys two hundred dollars of her hard earned money. "What?"

"You're going to pay off debt."

"I don't have two hundred dollars to just give away," she said in a protesting tone of voice.

"No baby, you're not going to give them money, you're going to give them your sweet pussy," I told her.

Anne's mouth dropped opened in shock.

Rodney and Gus' mouths dropped opened in shock but part of them loved that idea.

"I'm not doing that," she protested.

I grabbed Anne by her hand. I forced her down across my lap and immediately started spanking her the rear seat of her jeans.

Rodney and Gus loved the sight of me spanking Anne.

"Please stop daddy," she cried out while the smacks on her ass got harder.

"You will fuck my friends," I said in a louder voice while I spanked her.

"Okay," she cried out in a fake protesting voice.

She got off my lap and stood by my chair.

"Get undressed," I ordered.

Rodney and Gus watched while Anne slipped out of her sandals.

They watched while she removed her blouse.

Anne removed her bra and the guys loved the sight of her perky B-cup tits.

Then they guys watched while Anne removed her blue jeans and stood there in her white cotton panties.

They I could sense their cocks started to get hard while they watched Anne step out of her panties. She stood here buck naked in front of my two friends with her hairy pussy wanting some cock.

"Suck Rodney's cock," I ordered.

"Yes daddy," she said in a submissive voice.

Anne walked over to Rodney on the Futon. She immediately dropped to her knees. She removed Rodney's hoes. She unzipped his pants and slid them down to his ankles and over his feet.

She removed his boxers while she removed his tee shirt.

Anne looked at Rodney's 10-inch cock that arched upward at her. She opened her mouth and started to suck on that monster cock.

"Go get some pussy," I ordered Gus.

Gus jumped off the Futon and was naked in seconds.

He had a smaller cock as compared to Rodney's monster piece of meat. His cock was rock hard and was six inches.

Gus dropped to his knees and immediately slid his cock into Anne's pussy. "She wet," he said while he started to pump Anne doggiestyle.

It was a wonderful sight to see Anne being fucked and sucking cock. I started to get turned on by that sight.

"Ahhh," Anne mumbled with a mouth full of cock while Gus fucked her pussy.

Anne chocked on Rodney's cock while she tried to take it deeper into her mouth.

"I want some of that white pussy," Rodney moaned out while he enjoyed Anne's talented mouth.

Rodney got up the second Anne took his cock out of her mouth. She moved her mouth around as his huge cock head stretched it.

Gus pulled his cock out of Anne's pussy. "She's really wet," he

told Rodney while they exchanged positions.

Anne started sucking on Gus' cock and was relieved, as his boner wasn't stretching out her mouth.

Then her eyes widened in shock when Rodney's monster cock slid into her pussy. "Ahhh," she moaned out while it hurt and felt great at the same time.

Rodney started to pump Anne's pussy while she sucked on Gus' cock.

I sat there on my lazy boy chair with a boner in my jeans. The sight of my daughter being fucked was a huge turn-on.

"Ahhhhhh!" Anne cried out while Rodney's cock gave her an orgasm.

Then Gus could not hold back any longer. "I'm going to cum," he cried out.

"Cum in Anne's mouth," I commanded.

Anne didn't remove her mouth and obeyed my command.

"Ahhhhh," Gus cried and arched his back while his cock started spurting out globs of warm cum into Anne's waiting mouth.

My Anne was a good slut and swallowed every drop of his cum. "Fuucckk," Anne cried out while Rodney's cock gave her another orgasm.

"I can't hold back," Rodney cried out and he was right. He shot globs of his cum into Anne's pussy.

Rodney removed his cock from Anne's pussy with a pop sound. He helped Anne to her feet.

"We're even," Rodney said to me with a huge smile.

"Yeah, we're even," added Gus.

"Anne, gather up your clothes, take a bath and get ready for bed. I'll be up later," I told her.

"Yes daddy," she said then gathered up her clothes and headed out the den.

Rodney and Gus got dressed and were out of the house in ten minutes with huge grins.

An hour had passed.

I went into my bedroom and changed clothes. I got dressed in my black suit with white and black tie. I left my bedroom.

I walked down the hallway to Anne's bedroom door that was closed.

I opened her door and stepped inside her bedroom.

Anne was under her covers reading something on her laptop. She looked up at me. "Why are you dressed in your suit?"

"Because," I replied.

"Daddy, why did you make me do that to your friends?" she said and looked hurt yet a little excited.

"Because I know you're a slut."

"Why are you saying that about me?"

"Because I've seen what you look at on the Internet with your laptop. I know you like seeing gangbang videos. Black cock fucking white women videos. And I know you like old men in suits," I relied.

Anne looked caught yet hearing that started to turn her on. "Anything else," she asked and hoped I would answer it correctly.

"There is something else. I know you like father and daughter stories," I said while I walked over to her bed.

"I do?" she replied and played dumb.

"Yes you do," I said then stopped by the side of her bed. I then grabbed her covers and flung them off to the side. I saw Anne was dressed in a tee shirt and figured she had on panties. I've always thought that was a sexy outfit for a woman.

Anne looked at me and closed her laptop and placed it on her bedside table. She waited for me to do something.

"Pull out my cock," I ordered.

"Yes daddy," she said then repositioned to where she sat on the edge of her bed. She unzipped my pants, reached inside and pulled out my semi-erect cock.

"Now what, daddy?" she asked playing the submissive slut.

"Suck on my cock."

"Yes daddy," she said and opened her mouth and started sucking on the head of my cock.

"That's it. You're daddy's little cocksucker. Aren't you?"

"Yes," she mumbled out while she sucked on the head of my prick.

I grabbed the side of my daughter's head while I fucked her mouth.

Then I pulled away and stepped back. "Get naked," I ordered.

"Yes daddy," Anne said then stood up.

I watched while she removed her tee shirt and then slid out of those white panties.

"Sit on the bed," I ordered.

"Yes daddy" she said then obeyed my command.

Anne watched while I got out of my suit. And it wasn't long before I stood naked in front of my daughter.

Anne looked at my seven-inch cock that was now rock hard. She smiled.

"I saw you," I said.

"You saw me? What does that mean?" she asked clueless.

"During those nights then I would jerk off in bed thinking of fucking women, you would quietly open my bedroom door and take a peek."

Anne looked a little embarrassed knowing that I caught her spying on me.

"But that's okay, as some of those women I would jerk off dreaming about was you," I said while I lightly stroked my cock.

"I'm glad, daddy," Anne said while she watched me stroking my cock.

"Daddy wants to eat your pussy," I said while I walked over to her.

"Please," she said then got on her back and opened her legs allowing me access to her pussy.

I dropped to my knees and stared at Anne's sweet hairy pussy for a few seconds. I could see pussy lips glisten from being wet.

I knew she was horny again and wanted some more cock.

I brought my face close to her pussy. I stared at it for a few seconds. Then I ran my tongue up her slit to get a little taste. It tasted good. I ran my tongue up and down Anne's pussy slit. She moaned.

I stuck my tongue into her pussy. She moaned.

I licked my way up and found her clit. I started sucking on her clit. "Lick my pussy, daddy," she moaned out louder.

After a few seconds of sucking on her pussy clit, she couldn't hold back any longer. "Ahhhh!" she cried out and arched her back while she hand an orgasm.

I continued to suck on her clit while her orgasm subsided and that drover he crazy.

Then I reached up and started groping her tits.

I started rolling her erect nipples between my index and middle fingers.

Anne moaned.

"Ahhhhh!" she cried out having another orgasm from he sucking on her clit.

"Fuck me," she yelled out after her orgasm subsided.

Anne repositioned to the middle of her bed on her back. She opened up her legs with her toes aimed at the ceiling. "I want more old man cock in my pussy," she called out.

I climbed on top of her and she guided my cock into her pussy.

"Feels good," I said the second my cock slid into her juicy pussy.

She moaned while I started pumping her pussy.

Then she leaned up and kissed me. It wasn't long before our tongues darted in and out of our mouths.

"Fuck me daddy," she cried out while my balls started slapping against her pussy. "I'm a fucking slut," she added.

Anne wrapped her legs around my waist while I fucked her.

"Ahhhhh!" she yelled out having another orgasm. "I'm a whore!" she added a little louder.

"That's write baby, you're daddy's whore from now on," I said.

"Yes daddy, I'm your whore," she moaned out while I continued to pump her pussy.

Then like your typical man, I couldn't hold back any longer. "I'm going to cum," I cried out.

"Cum in my mouth," Anne replied.

I quickly pulled my cock out of her pussy and stood on my knees.

Anne quickly moved around and put my cock into her mouth.

"Ahhhhh!" I cried out while globs of my cum spurted out into my daughter's mouth. And then more and more spurts of my cum filled Anne's warm mouth.

Anne was a good slut and kept all of my cum in her mouth. She smiled while she swallowed it all. "Mmmm, I love daddy's cum," she said with a smile.

"That's good, because you're going to be getting more of my cum in the future," I said.

She smiled and I knew that she was in total agreement.

"Let's go to sleep," I said then grabbed Anne hand. "You're

I held her hand while I walked her out of her bedroom.

I walked Anne into my bedroom and within a matter of minutes we cuddled under my sheets in my bed.

Ten minutes had passed and were both were sound asleep.

Then three hours had passed and I woke. I was horny again and looked over and saw that Anne was sound asleep on her stomach. I had a kinky thought and decided to react to it.

I moved the covers away to where her sweet naked body was exposed.

I looked at her ass cheeks and couldn't resist. So I leaned over and ran my tongue up and down the crack of her ass.

Anne stirred a little.

I ran my tongue up and down the crack of her ass.

Anne stirred in little more.

Then I ran my tongue deeper into the crack of her ass and found her butthole. I ran my tongue all around her sweet butthole.

Anne moved her ass around and that indicated she enjoyed this kinky thing.

I continued to lick her butthole.

"Lick my asshole," Anne moaned out after she woke up and realized what I was doing to her.

Anne moaned and loved the feeling of my tongue running around her butthole.

Then I took the index finger of my right hand and ran it around her tight butthole.

Anne moaned.

I then pressed the tip of my finger against her butthole and it slowly slid inside.

Anne moaned.

I finger fucked Anne's ass.

Anne moaned.

"Feels good daddy," Anne moaned while my finger went deeper into her butthole.

"Do you know what daddy wants now?" I asked while I finger fucked her butthole.

"What?" she moaned out.

"Daddy wants to fuck you in your ass," I replied while I finger fucked her butthole.

"Okay," Anne said.

I pulled my finger out and reached over to my bedside table. I opened up the drawer and removed a tube of KY gel.

I opened up the tube and lubricated Anne's butthole and my cock that was again hard as a rock.

Anne got up on her hands and knees.

I got in position behind her and ran the tip of my cock up and down the crack of her ass.

Anne moaned.

I pressed the tip of my cock against her butthole.

Anne moaned.

My cock slowly slipped inside Anne's tight butthole.

"How does that feel?"

"It hurts a little, but I'm being a good whore and accepting it," she moaned out.

I slowly started pumping Anne's ass.

Anne moaned and placed her head down on the bed.

I pumped her ass a little faster.

Anne moaned a little louder.

I continued to pump her ass.

"Fuck my ass, daddy," Anne cried out and I knew he loved ass fucking.

I pumped a little faster.

Anne moaned a little louder.

I reached down and grabbed Anne's hands and pulled them up like the reins of a horse.

"Fuck my ass!" Anne yelled out loving the feeling of my cock inside her ass.

I pumped faster and pulled back on her arms.

"Fuck me! I'm a whore!" Anne yelled out.

Then I couldn't take it any longer. "I'm going to cum," I cried out.

"Cum in my ass," Anne cried out.

Then the second after she said that, I could feel the head of my cock swell up in her ass and the first spurt of my cum shot out.

"Ahhhhh," Anne cried out having an orgasm.

Then I could feel more and more globs of my cum spurt out into Anne's asshole.

"Fffuuuccckkk," Anne cried out and loved the feeling of her ass being filled with my cum.

After my I was done spurting out my cum, I slowly pulled my cock out of her ass.

Anne collapsed on the bed. "That was fucking great," she said then smiled at me.

"Good baby, because you're sweet ass is going to get some more fucking in the future," I said.

"That's the way I want it," she said then gave me a quick kiss on my lips.

"I'm going to the bathroom," she said then got off the bed.

I watched Anne while she walked to my bathroom to let my cum ooze out of her asshole and into the toilet.

Ten minutes had passed and my whore of a daughter Anne was back in my arms in my bed.

We feel asleep with smiles on our faces.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Daughter Anne is a Slut

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds